[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the feminist problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

How do we solve the feminist problem?
>>
Did you think it's some symbolic thing because the light saber is phallic shaped and belonged to the legendary Jedi but now belongs to a woman Jedi ?

Looks pretty Jedi
>>
>>37264606
Not really into Star Wars.

Is that important for some reason?
>>
it's ok, hollywood will have a financial crash soon
>>
>>37264606
It'll go away on its own once they realize that they turned all their men into women
>>
>>37264846
People have been saying this for 10+ years now
>>
I don't understand; what's wrong with this? It's just a statement of fact. She took it and it's hers now.
>>
>>37264928
>women owning property
Only human beings can "own" things.
>>
>>37264606
It might solve itself in this regard. The new star wars movies are fucking terrible. Like objectively the writing is either bad or lazy.
>>
>>37264928
Just autists being autists as usual
>>
File: 1455351491006.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1455351491006.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
MOMMMM THEY ARE PUTTING GIRLS IN MY STAR WARS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROASTIES GTFO OF MY CHILDHOODS
>>
>>37264973
nice try roastie but you aren't fooling anyone
>>
Oh lawd. We're all sexists for hating women for being liars and manipulating men.
>>
>>37264973
Why can't women ever fit in?

>!!!1!

What is this, 2003? Jesus.
>>
File: 1495672558783.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1495672558783.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>37264606
It's apparently solving itself, as is evidenced in this pic. The political basis of feminism after its rebirth in the 70's and 80's has been all but consumed by industrialized cultural production.

If this kind of shit bothers you, you don't hate feminism, you hate Hollywood.
>>
>hey anon, want to go see the new star wars with me? rey is so badass! she's the strong female lead we really need right now in the age of trump.
Wut do?
>>
>>37265059
Who are you? Why do you think my name is "anon"? Why are you talking to me? How did you get in my house?
>>
>>37265059
if the blue plushie in the upper left corner is a neopet, yes, otherwise no
>>
>>37265059
This girl is unironically ugly as shit. Looks like she has weird, unsexy kinks like only fucking while she's wearing those weird microwavable socks.
>>
tfa is the worst star wars movie yet

how did they manage to fuck it up so bad?
>>
>>37265183
Hey! That's my gf (male) you're talking about, bucko.
>>
>>37265166
It looks like an Aisha.
>>
It's still Anakin's lightsaber in the minds of whoever first thought of it as Anakin's lightsaber; same shit could be said of Mace Windu's lightsaber. The colours serve as easy reference points, and to returning fans they'll probably think of the character first associated with the lightsaber regardless of who the original owner was stated to be.

If someone used that colour lightsaber before whoever Rey is, it will remain in those fans minds as being Anakin's or whoever's lighstaber; to state before a movie is even released that Anakin's lightsaber is now Rey's lightsaber is kind of dumb, assuming the image op posted isn't misquoting or misinterpreting or whatever the fuck I'm not looking into this shit myself. It's not feminist shit, it's shitting on your old fans shit; if that same image had mace windu in it doing the same thing with it being declared mace windu's lightsaber, it'd be fucking stupid. Purple is a better colour for him anyway. Rey should be associated with her own colour; not sayin it should be pink or some shit (not that pink's a bad colour) but she should have her own iconic thing going. Not that lightsaber colour will matter all that much as time wears on with more Jedi going through the production line.
>>
>>37264606

>Unironically watching Star Wars: Part 9
>>
>>37265374
Actually if that specific lightsaber is given to the lead in each star wars movie that'd work, but it'd probably need to remain Anakin's lightsaber in that case, and I'm under the impression that a single lightsaber could break so that'd be a kind of dumb gimmick to try dragging on for that image's sake.
>>
>>37264606
stop supporting companies that support feminism and they will get the message. if they don't change their market strategy they are going to go bankrupt.
>>
>>37265183
Well fuck you very much. I think you just gave me a new fetish.
>>
>>37264844

No. The light saber is just a weapon. It belonged to Luke. So Luke trained Rey. He gave it to her and now it's Rey's. /tv/ is being over dramatic again and nothing more
>>
Technically you're not a full fledge Jedi until you build your own lightsaber.
>>
File: 1493987744615.jpg (73KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1493987744615.jpg
73KB, 640x639px
>>37264606
This is only a problem for betas who are afraid of women. Seriously, who gives a shit about this?
>>
>>37265469
Honestly I wish they'd just adapt KotoR for the big screen in live action

or maybe on HBO with a different focus/cast of characters

Mandalorian Wars could be some cool shit not being restrained by canon shit beyond the loosest of strings
>>
>>37264606
This obviously means she's family then, right?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.