[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are girls such natural sluts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

why are girls such natural sluts?
>>
Because if they were prudes, we would have to rape or go extinct. We should be thankful that women are so easy and are only becoming easier.
>>
Wat a cutie

*opens beta bux*
>>
>We should be thankful that women are so easy and are only becoming easier.

Yes. Let's all get HIV and fuck until we drop dead.
>>
>>37264528
You'd be one too if everywhere you went people wanted to fuck you. Being wanted is a hell of a drug.
>>
I seriously have no idea on whats going on in that webm
>>
>>37264528
Because women are incapable of love and crave attention above everything else
>>
>>37264623
>roastie switches to muscle memory before discovering his height.webm
>>
>>37264581
Easier for Chad you mean
>>
>>37264602
Or be safe about it. Duh.
>>
>>37264528
Chad just went straight in for it, not even an introduction. To be fair this girl didn't really look slutty and probably hadn't drank that much up until this point.

BUT on the other had the dude is pretty attractive and only did it because it worked in similar situations in the past. but common Chad a little more effort next time
>>
>>37264528
How is she being a slut?

>>37264659
Easier for everyone. It's easier to get laid now, for everyone, than ever. You just need to send texts and can get laid.
>>
>>37264647
Actually that looks pretty accurate because you can she that she doesn't recoil right away, the assumption being that an aggressive, assertive initiation would mean an equally aggressive, assertive man. But that girl could've been like 5'6 and he was only an inch taller and she kicked him right in his ego.
>>
>>37264681
Maybe for you but not for me
>>
>>37264705
She probably thought he was someone else.
>>
>>37264720
You're not trying then.
>>
>>37264747
That's because I can't even get to that part

I'm stuck at the trying to talk to them part and i'm not doing well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.