[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to pick up a qt girl with mental issues if im a 5'6 manlet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: yMgwi0y.jpg (73KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
yMgwi0y.jpg
73KB, 610x610px
how to pick up a qt girl with mental issues if im a 5'6 manlet?
>>
>>37264337
Why do robots ask shit like this? This overly specific shit? Seriously you're fucking retarded. You pick her up same way as you pick up any other girl, why would it be different? Be charismatic and fun to talk to, turn things sexual, fuck her. Same shit "different" girl.
>>
>>37264400

>beeeeeeeee itself
>>
>>37264400
Partly true. But trying to pick up mentally ill girls is different. You need to tell her what she wants to hear. Feign interest in whatever she is going on about. Give her the attention she craves.

And don't give her your real name and number. Bail after fucking.
>>
>>37264337
How tall is she? Being substantially taller than a girl is easily the most attractive thing a man can do. You have to be 8-18 inches taller than a woman for her to feel attracted to you. If she isn't attracted to you in the first five seconds of seeing you, she will literally never touch your dick.

t.fellow 5'6" dude with a 100 approaches on women
>>
>>37264590
>>37264626
>It's different because generalizations
Hey, I'm having a problem with my computer, what do I do to fix it?
>>
>>37264675
I know this is satire, but there are a lot impressionable teenagers here who will believe this bitter tripe, so please don't post this.
>>
File: rich piana stole your waifu.jpg (33KB, 434x486px) Image search: [Google]
rich piana stole your waifu.jpg
33KB, 434x486px
>>37264337

Be 5'6 wide.
>>
>>37264675
You mean

t. 6'5" kissless virgin
>>
File: 1495106048421.png (171KB, 1508x892px) Image search: [Google]
1495106048421.png
171KB, 1508x892px
>>37264337
more like "how to pick up a qt girl?" in general
>>
>>37264337
if she has schizophrenia, convince her tall people are evil aliens
>>
>>37264337
Be black, famalam
>>
>>37264590
Just because it's easier doesn't mean you do anything differently.
>>37264626
>You need to tell her what she wants to hear.
No, you need to be yourself and believe in yourself. Same as any other girl. If you're an attractive person, girls will be attracted to you. Simple as that. There are no fucking "tricks" or retarded PUA tactics. Fuck.
>>
>>37264712
I'm exaggerating the height bit, (more like 4-8 inches) but it's absolutely true that women decide if they want to fuck a guy within 5 seconds of first laying eyes on him and there's nothing a man can do to reverse that.

looks>everything
>>
beg all good stat fembots for contact info
>>
>>37264872
Women know within 5 seconds if you're attractive to them or not, but being attractive to them doesn't necessarily mean they would fuck you. A lot of women care about height, that's reality, but only insofar as you're taller than them: there's no such "you must be this many inches taller" requirement. I'm 5'8" and have had two girls around my height express interest.
>>
>>37264831
Mentally ill girls are different. The usual tricks don't work that well.
>>
>>37264831

Pretty sure breaking the touch barrier is one of those tricks.

I think you shouldn't be giving advice.
>>
>>37265006
Looks is the factor, not height. Combined with the charisma you exude. A guy who is confident and positive will get the "yes" from her brain and if he's good looking on top it's a done deal.
>>
>>37265006
>girls will be attracted to the ugly tall guy and not the good-looking short guy

This is what /r9k/ actually believes.
>>
>>37264337
If you do some lifting you should be able to pick up a girl after a few weeks. Just remember to use your knees and not your back when you pick her up
>>
>>37265150
Was going to post this. Thanks.
>>
>>37265169
Gotta be quicker on the draw, anon
>>
is that alina li
>>
File: IMG_6608.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6608.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
girl with Major Depression and General Anxiety (and alcoholism) here

the key is to make girls feel like they are different from every other girl to you. Let her think her mental illness is a "quirk" you just like in her. And just listen to her I guess. Not fucking hard. Even if ur disgusting.
>>
>>37266518
You are different from other girls. I like how you sound quirky. Tell me more about yourself?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.