[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to your dreams and aspirations Anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1rm37bfvk5xy.jpg (58KB, 654x751px) Image search: [Google]
1rm37bfvk5xy.jpg
58KB, 654x751px
What happened to your dreams and aspirations Anon
>>
>>37264247
They never existed.
>>
>>37264247
they exploded at around age 14 after something happned.
i am an undisecive cunt since then. lost hope.the world is a lie.
>>
>>37264247
switch spongebob to patrick and that picture is me in a fucking nutshell.
>>
>>37264352
Why patrick?
>>
>>37264247
every time I try and reach for the stars my brain tells me Im going to regret what Im doing so I sit in a permanent state of fear that no matter what I do it'll be the wrong thing.
>>
>>37265046
Patrick actually is unemployed, fat and stupid in the show
>>
>>37265210

Is there welfare in sponge bob land?
>>
>>37264247
Still following my dreams which is banish Moloch from our timeline and estabilish 10,000 years of prosperity in the milky way galaxy
>>
>>37264247
Still working for em. I'll get there if it's the last fucking thing I do
>>
My dreams for the future turned into nightmares of present.
>>
>>37265535
By shitpostingon the chan?
>>
>>37265587
Precisely
oronogio
>>
>>37264247
Fuck, this hits way too close to home. This morning I woke thinking about how fucked I am and how much time and resources I've wasted.
>>
I don't really have any
>>
>>37264247

They went bust in late 2016 as I finally realized I was lazier than everybody else and only knew stuff in domains that interested me.

I also realized that no matter how well groomed I was, I well trained or how sincere and polite I was, I was always ugly due to my facial features and my hairstyle.

I then realized that my aspirations were too big to ever be fulfilled. I wanted to be rich. To be famous. To be powerful. But I'm too lazy to jump the hurdles leading to that. Can't climb the ladder of success with my hands in my pockets.

It all became pointless. I couldn't find purpose anymore. I gave up on everything. No matter how well I acted, how much of a Chad I was, the childhood memory of suicide, depression, bullying and loneliness were always there; blown out of proportion when a former bully hollered at me in the street of my very own native town and when three girls over the course of three years each had rejected me.

In the end, I realized that I had never learned the basic social mechanics that I was meant to learn in my childhood. I discovered that my life was just a front. I had never changed. So I sunk into misery and apathy, without even a high school degree, failing my kin and doing nothing but browsing this filthy, miserable place all day long.

Too lazy to study; too weak to have a menial job; aspiring for the riches and willing to see the world but crippled and trapped by my brain, how am I to live the next few years? Will it ever go away?
>>
>>37264247
Never had any. Life is pretty mundane.
>>
File: armstrong.png (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
armstrong.png
7KB, 210x240px
>>37265934
anon,

I'm not sure it would have turned out differently if you tried. I have an okay face but horrible acne. I spent my whole high school worrying about grades, becoming suicidal, devoting almost all of my time to extracurriculars for a resume, just to get into an ok university simply because of my test scores (I was aiming for ivy or full ride to a colorado college). I had spent my childhood playing video games and doing schoolwork. I never developed my social skills. I became /fit/ my summer going into senior year, thinking that would unlock everything.

I got rejected 3 times this senior year, 1 agreed to a date but simply ignored me a couple of days before. Another just rejected me "Not dating guys at the moment" then got a boyfriend a week later. The final one I took to prom only to have her reject me the day after despite her being into me before. She got a boyfriend immediayly afterwards also

Im pretty sure I lost each due to social autism combined with bad acne. I can make a good impression from listening chads, but I suck at actual conversations with any girl

No matter how hard I worked, I didn't achieve a dream school, I couldn't find a girl, and I couldn't clear up my damn acne that should be gone by this age. I lost all of my gains since the summer and look the same as I did at the beginning. Now I am off to spend 4 years slaving away at an engineering major just to make a decent wage

19 year old kv, who always dreamed of going to the top, and helping as many as I could with my wealth, but instead I'm just an average loser who won't achieve anything great, just like my mother and sister said.
>>
tried them
failed hard
too scared to try again
>>
>>37266416
fucking RIP anon. at least when you fail out of college you'll have wasted less money on tuition.
>>
File: 1488231429629.png (1MB, 1150x805px) Image search: [Google]
1488231429629.png
1MB, 1150x805px
>>37266416
>just like my mother and sister said
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.