[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>swallow pride and confess to family that i might be ill and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>swallow pride and confess to family that i might be ill and need psychiatric help

>they dont take me seriously and tell me to just get a job

>24 year old high school drop out NEET loser who hides in his room 24/7, has no friends, doesnt go outside

fucking normals. they care more about their stupid "pride" or whatever than their sons mental health

>tfw nobody ever put me on any kind of health insurance coverage and am 7000$ in debt from a fucking concussion
>>
>r9k doesnt care about anything that isn't a trap

figures
>>
Why can't you see a therapist with the money you make from a job?
>>
>>37262709
maybe you should just stop being a pussy
>>
>>37262896
i am unemployable. mcdonalds doesnt even want me which is of no consequence because i'm too much of a socially inept sperg to function in a work environment anyway.

none of this would even be a problem in the first place if they had just bothered to put me on their insurance plan like a normal parent who cares for their child would
>>
File: 1488229059331s.jpg (2KB, 125x79px) Image search: [Google]
1488229059331s.jpg
2KB, 125x79px
>>37262866

what a surprise.

Everyday I start to hate this place even more

WHY THE FUCK DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN?! WHY THE FUCK WONT ANYONE DO SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37262926
it's easy to get a job. print out like 12 copies of your resume.Get a 10$ haaircut, take a shower, dress nicely with a white shirt, a decent pair of slacks, and dress shoes. drive around town and visit every store you see with a "help wanted" sign. ask them if they're still hiring, hand your resume in. Make sure your posture is straight and you smile instead of being a goober that stares at the floor.
>>
you don't need your family's permission to seek help
>>
>>37262926
You sound really immature and entitled for a 24 year old. You realize you get kicked off mommy's health insurance when you're 26 right? Also, you've deemed yourself "unemployable" but I highly doubt you've even applied for jobs recently; I've seen fucking downies working at fast food. You're just lazy as fuck and rather leech off Mom and Dad. No wonder they are done spoon-feeding you.
>>
>>37262977
>resume

LOL

at the age of 24 i dont even have any work experience or references to put on a regular job application and you're telling me to print out a resume, that's rich

>drive around town

LOL

i've never had my drivers license

i've applied to 30 places in the month of may. guess how many called me back?

zero.
>>
>>37262993
>You realize you get kicked off mommy's health insurance when you're 26 right?

yeah well i was never on anyones health insurance in the first place, check your privilege fag

>Also, you've deemed yourself "unemployable" but I highly doubt you've even applied for jobs recently

see >>37263015
>>
>>37263015
Nice attitude, that will get you employed for sure.
>>
>>37262988
i do need to know how much income our household makes monthly and they are withholding that information. i want to apply for medicaid so i can get into therapy
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>37263051
>just have a nice attitude and employers will surely overlook the fact that you have less work experience than a 16 year old and no high school diploma
>>
>>37263036
Boy, you sure have plenty of excuses ready to go. You're right man, you should just live with your parents until they die and then inherit the house and never become a productive member of society. That sounds vastly more depressing than working the simplest of jobs.
>>
>>37263015
....... I really have no words for you.

there are so many ways to fodder your a resume with BS. I know idiots who got hired on fake resumes. Unless you are a retard who fails to learn anything on the job, you can fake things.
>>
>>37262977
Not OP, but I hate you fucking normals that think its so easy to get a job. Its really fucking not. For me, the thought of it is like climbing mount fucking everest, its an insane feet that takes a huge amount of effort and is extremely nerve wracking.
>>
>>37263079
why are you even in this thread? i appreciate you keeping it bumped and all, but if you have nothing worth contributing i'm just going to stop replying
>>
>>37263081
>just fabricate years upon years of work experience LOL
>>
>>37263074
Or you know you can lie like literally everyone else. Lie about work experience to get your first shitty factory or gas station job. After that you have real experience. Most of the time they don;t even check your references, even if they do get someone to lie for you. "yes anon worked at my cafe' for the last 5 years blah blah blah" it really isn't that hard.
>>
>>37263082
>it's hard to act employable for 5 minutes while i give my resume to the manager

kay
>>
>>37263123
>just find someone to lie for you!

>NEET with no friends who doesnt speak to anyone other than his parents
>>
>>37262709
i feel ya OP.
just remember that none of it's your fault.
you didn't choose any of this.
you had shit parents and normie scum rejected you from their society.
>>
>>37263036
why do you reddit-space?
tried getting on ssi? if your parents will not help you because 'no-one helped them back then' then get them to sign you up for ssi.
why work when a job only limits you to 1skill?
>>
>>37263128
when did normalfags take this board over?
>>
>>37263134
So you have parents who can lie for you. Fuck you are full of excuses cunt. You are your own worst enemy and I think deep down you know that as well.
>>
>>37263117
try it if you doubt me. you imply that faking experience is such a bad thing.

>What if the morality police catches me?? Wahhhh

come on, dude. you're just making excuses for yourself to sit home and jerk off to traps while you wallow in self pity "Moommmmyyy i cant get a job because i'm unemployable, not make me tendies"

kys
>>
>>37262709
The therapist will tell you to get a job are you stupid? Do you not know what their job is? They don't have any magic help.
>>
File: 178381388.jpg (278KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
178381388.jpg
278KB, 683x1024px
>>37263082
>it is like climbing mount fucking everest

Is this what you NEETs tell yourselves to alleviate the guilt of being a burden on your parents? I got my first job at the age of 16 by filling out a single online application and then showing up on time. I mean at least own up to the fact that you're simple lazy and afraid and stop trying to delude yourself.
>>
>>37263144
i need to be diagnosed with a disability for to be eligible. i need money to be diagnosed. i need a job to get money. i need experience and references and the ability to function in social environments to to get a job. i need to be normal to be able to function in a work environment.
>>
>>37263015
Maybe you could get into Pajeet-grade internet copy writing, how fast can you type?
>>
>>37263153
>have one phone, a land line

>parents dont have cell phones

>list parents as a reference

>its the same number as my own phone number

>it becomes obvious that i'm using fake references

any more great advice for me?
>>
>>37263182
Beautifully said. This exact vicious cycle is why robots like Adam Lanza and Elliot Rodger snapped and went postal. Some holes are near impossible to escape from.
>>
>>37263081
>normalscum being blown away that deceit doesn't come naturally to others
You all really and truly deserve to be gassed.
>>
I know that feel OP.

But I'm older, (turning 30 soon) and my family just started getting me help. So far the doctors say I probably have autism, so now I'm going through the process of an autism diagnosis for an adult.

My issue is that I never went to a Doctor in 15+ years, so I have no medical records for the doctors to work with, so they're doing all that shit now.

It's also pretty costly to see all these clinical psychologist/general practitioners/psychiatrist.
>>
>>37263157
>am limited to places i can work within walking distance

>get caught in lies and cant reapply because i'm that guy who lied on his applications

>have nowhere i can apply for work now because people know i'm a liar
>>
>>37263179
I'm not even a neet, and I have sent online applications with no response. Hell, its not 100% impossible I get a job in the future, it just seems unlikely as I have have ridiculously poor luck with it. Most places I try just tell me to apply online, which never works out. Not that it matters, because I feel like I give a shit impression in person. Maybe I'll lie next summer and see how that works out. Its the only way to get anywhere in this god forsaken world.

Why do you people always go with the "leech off parents" line. This one particularly pisses me off, if they're kid is leeching off of them then isn't it their own fucking fault for having a child they couldn't raise right? Why is zero responsibility placed on the shit parents?
>>
>>37263182
heard of that world health org article about being a virgin is a disabilty?
>i need money to be diagnosed
20dollars is 20dollars or just make art and shill it or absorb a mental illness like autism
>i need a job to get money
i found the normie. go back to your reddit circlejerk or whatever. do ye even history of this board? i mean you could take your problemos to /biz/ or /adv/
>i need experience and references and the ability to function in social environments to to get a job. i need to be normal to be able to function in a work environment.
so you are a wannabe normie?

like what do you want this board to tell you?
>>
>>37263266
they obviously never had to deal with the issues a true NEET sperg faces. they think its at easy for everyone else as it was for them

basically they're normalfags
>>
Whats up with all these assholes telling people to get jobs on r9k now? What the fuck happened to this place? Not only that these are work hours anyways. Wagie is ragie as fuck and needs to get back to work.
>>
>>37263221
what's with the high horse, robot? you never lied before? I thought ya'll were emotionless, but here you are, being a moralfag.

>>37263228
walk more every day, increase radius- eventually all jobs are available.

if you don't want to lie on your resume, volunteer, asshat. have you never thought of that before?

you losers think "oh, if i can't do it, there's no way to do it." instead of thinking up of a way to work around it. there are resume fodders out there that don't involve lying, i just gave the most common option.
>>
File: vlc_2017-05-12_16-47-37.png (117KB, 184x275px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-05-12_16-47-37.png
117KB, 184x275px
>>37263208
>parents do not have a phone
>current year
>>
>>37263271
>all of this useless "advice"

tl;dr to be honest family
>>
Nice reddit spacing duderino
>>
>>37262709
>fucking normals.
It's not normal to care more about pride than their sons mental health
your parents are loveless, cold and disgusting
I see where you got your issues from
you need to distance yourself from them
>>
>>37263297
>have to make a 4 hour commute to work on foot
>8 hour shift
>then have to walk 4 hours back

solid advice famalam
>>
>>37262926
Wait is this for fucking real? Please tell me people get free health insurance until they are adults in burgerland. How fucking psyhcopathic can burgewrs be?
>>
>>37263322
buy a bike, start thinking for yourself, god damn. instead of, "there's no way," try "maybe if i do it like this..."
>>
File: vlc_2017-05-12_16-49-49.png (68KB, 131x212px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-05-12_16-49-49.png
68KB, 131x212px
this is a troll/bait thread.
>op will not answer if personal questions and does not wanna be found out.

no wonder your parents can lie for/to you. you picked up on lying to others also.
if you really want money that badly, you would do something about it. unless you are a female, no-one is gunna throw money at you.
>>
>>37263365
nope, if you arent part of your parents plan you are basically fucked unless you can qualify for medicaid which is exactly what i'm trying to do. parents dont give a shit and dont even want me to see if i qualify for medicaid because it's for "leeches and crazy people"
>>
>>37263374
>don't have a job, no money

>just fucking buy a bike bro!

better yet let me just buy a car since apparently i can pull money out of thin air lmao
>>
>>37263391
This is honestly the first time I've ever been triggered. What the fuck, that is honestly disgusting. Burgers should be ashamed of themselves.

Surely you must qualify for "medicaid" if you're a neet though
>>
>>37263387
>if you really want money that badly, you would do something about it

yeah i guess you're right, i think tonight i will go break into some cars
>>
>>37263413
it depends on how much monthly income the house is getting, and parents refuse to help me calculate the number. they dont even want to help me help myself
>>
>>37263405
yeah, go out and panhandle. didn't you just read what i wrote? think of other ways and stop making excuses. No wonder nobody want you to work for them. Not only do you lack experience, but you live without a brain too.
>>
>>37263387
also 27yo couch potato neet here.
it is raining outside and am thinking out walking to get my haircut to impress me mom then gunna go to the food store to save me mom a trip. it really is not that hard to just get up and go.
>>
File: Vidya vs Depression.png (34KB, 638x582px) Image search: [Google]
Vidya vs Depression.png
34KB, 638x582px
>>37263365
>How fucking psyhcopathic can burgers be?
Allow me to tell you a story of the United States robot, aka myself and countless others.
>Infancy: Genitals mutilated without consent, not only ruining sex life but causing permanent issues in the limbic system of the brain. The limbic system controls emotions, i.e. an overactive limbic systems causes incredibly intense feelings of loneliness, depression and suffering. Not to mention introversion and anxiety.
>Childhood: Relentless bullying. Absent father or abusive father. Health insurance cannot be afforded, thus health issues like damaged teeth, dry skin, and panic attacks are common.
>Teenage: Experience constant rejection and mistreatment from women due to them being attracted solely to the top 20% of males (verified in the study ran by Okcupid.) Still no health insurance since entry level jobs don't offer them.
>Adulthood: At this point, most women have children, most normies have secure jobs, most everyone has social circles and life development. Robots like us are left with nothing, and no means of pulling ourselves out of the hole.
>Suicide: Once our parents die, it's over. Our brain chemistry is damaged beyond repair.
>>
>>37263448
panhandling is illegal where i live.

any more wisdom to share? you are changing lives
>>
>>37263436
i'm sorry anon, didjn't realise it worked like that there
>>37263458
It does sound truly shit there, i'm sorry
>>
Any burgers who want to move to Canada and leech off of our system hit me up. I'm going to molest you though.
>>
>>37263405
Fucking bicycle costs 30 dollars at goodwill. Let me be honest op, you have a very tough situation. My parents made me start working at 15, and have always made sure I have anything I could possibly need. I get jobs like nothing. You are in a very bad situation and it is not your fault. However, the only way to get out of this situation is to depend on yourself. You have already proven through your responses that you are not able to pull yourself out of this situation. Look on Craigslist, find a manual labor job or work in a shitty takeout restaurant or something. Dont let the hand you are dealt destroy your entire life because YOU (yes you) can't find a job.

>Btw you have to call the places you apply to so you can set up a time to meet with the manager.

This is all your parents fault. I mean that. But you are also pretty pathetic for finding any excuse not to work. I know I sound like a normie, but you need to man the fuck up.
>>
Was this thread just made for sympathy? You obviously don't want to change anything. I would recommend killing yourself as your only option.
>>
File: 1474565910343.jpg (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474565910343.jpg
547KB, 1920x1080px
The more excuses you make and don't try to help yourself the harder it gets later on. (When your parents fucking die and noone will continue to spoonfeed you.)
Of course you have it much harder and it is not fair because you're a failure. But now that you are an adult you have the ability to think for yourself and you have every possibility to change yourself.

Literally just take anything, they take literal retards that don't speak your language for work.
It does not matter that you have no experience for something that does not require experience.
Absolute protip: Get some night shift work, there you have a super robot friendly job that you can have. Now you do this for some years, noones gonna bother you, if you have coworkers after max a month they will get that you don't want to socialize with them and won't bother you.
You do your job like expected, maybe even put in extra effort without beeing the cuck that takes everyones work and after some time you apply for a better job in that field, then repeat till you have a decent income and there you have it, you got yourself a decent life and now got the possibility to improve on that or just live like this.
>you better read this you twat
>>
>>37262977
>now hiring
kek i wish i saw any business with that sign on their window in my area.
>>
>>37262909

Maybe you should stop being an ignorant idiot
>>
>>37262709
I am literally you except 6 years younger and not american.

I think I might start breaking into cars at night. I live in a tiny slav village so the risks are high that someone might recognize me but mummy keeps saying I have to get a job.

Who knows, maybe I can suicide by cop if I get lucky.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.