[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I undo /pol/'s brainwashing? >Have multiple classes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 25

File: 01.jpg (107KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
107KB, 360x640px
How do I undo /pol/'s brainwashing?

>Have multiple classes with a pretty Indian girl in my major
>Always bright and positive, makes good points and asks good questions in class
>Takes the time to invite me along with other classmates to lunch outing and study groups
>"Oh, Anon, do you want me to teach you about Henna?"
>"Anon, do you know how to tie a Sari? My grandmother taught me. She gave me a few of hers, but I don't wear them because they're too special to me."

And all the while, I just keep thinking POO IN THE LOO dirty brown girl, I need a pure white GF, need to make white babies for the white race.

There's a nice girl who's nice to me. She's just the wrong color, and I'm tired of feeling like /pol/ has made me a bad person.
>>
>>37261475
>letting memes run your life.
>>
>>37261475
Get the FUCK out you race mixing degenerate
>>
its a jew trap
>>
Oh sure. Pol did it all. All the bad things.
>>
>>37261475
Well it's a good thing Northern Indians are white and descended from Aryans now ain't it Mr. Goldstein?
>>
/pol/ (and the internet in general) thrives on generalizations. they're probably not wrong about poo in loo, but that doesn't mean it applies to your girl. variation within race is far greater than variation between races.
>>
stop browsing pol and stop playing videogames and stop hanging out with people who live to do nothing but play videogames and say nigger on the internet
>>
>>37261475
The poo in the loo meme is what it is, a meme.

no one irl will judge you for being happy with pajeets daughter
>>
when people say racist things they are usually talking about the men of said race
>>
>>37261544

We all hate on normies here... but they're obviously so much happier.
>>
File: 1495016150096.jpg (65KB, 906x906px) Image search: [Google]
1495016150096.jpg
65KB, 906x906px
>tfw no qt brown girl to help melt away my racist mind
>>
ask her out. this relationship won't last anyway. just go out and have fun for awhile.
>>
>>37261475
If it makes you feel better she's closer to an actual aryan than you will ever be
>>
>>37261572
colored girls love being bleached. put in just basic effort and you'll get results.
>>
>tfw no qt poo in loo girl to flush away my racist ideologies
>>
>>37261574

Yeah... it's not like I picture forever with her or anything like that. But I like her company. I might not even ask her out and just ask for her to keep helping me with schoolwork and enjoying that alone time together.

It's hard for me to even think about having mixed race friendships now.
>>
You are fooling yourself anon. /pol/ might be a meme, but the information and truth about racial differences and statistical averages still hold true. Race mixing is no better than castrating yourself or jumping off a bridge.

You are better off just pumping and dumping the curry cunt, don't invest yourself into it or you will regret having to be absorbed by a brown wave of her family, cousins, uncles and the like.
>>
>>37261604

>This is what /pol/ believes

Whew, glad you won't be breeding.
>>
>>37261604
I find it hard to believe that people actually believe this
>>
>>37261475

its simple, you internalize the ideas since you're exposed to them every day, so just stop going there every day
>>
>>37261530
This

I'm unabashed NatSoc but there are many, often tremendous, exceptions to racial or gender averages.
Especially when you consider many immigrants from countries like India are from the top-tier of their people. The wealth and skills typically required to attain an entry visa acts as filter against unwanted traits such as stupidity or criminality.
That's one of the reasons people become pro-immigration so easily, because the first wave of immigrants allowed into a country are generally the 'best'. Everyone then looks at these successful immigrants and assume they are the standard for their race.
>>
>>37261597
Indian girls are usually not SJW whores like their white counterparts. Ask that bitch out and have fun. You'll always regret not doing it. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>37261475
>She's just the wrong color
wrong
never forget that there is no wrong color and if anybody is the wrong color its fucking white bois
>>
>>37261475
Haha just buy her a toilet she might need it dude haha
>>
>>37261827
This. The most liberal, sjw type girls are white
>>
>>37261475
>consider myself white
>she has darker hair and the same eyes as me
QUADROONED
>>
The only thing worse than a fishy smelling cunt is a curry smelling cunt. Disgusting.
>>
>>37261604
Meanwhile, the entire country marries who they want. Lmao
>>
>>37261940

Imagine that life. Just like... meeting a person, not caring about their race or their sexual history, just meeting a person, getting along, and deciding to spend more time together and doing so happily.

And never once have they ever set foot in 4chan.
>>
>>37261623
>>37261704
>>37261940

>Implying truth is brainwashing

The reason why no one ever went off /pol/ is because none of it is smoke or BS, just honest truths that cut deeply into one's psyche and modes of behaviour. After seeing the whole world for the sham that it is, its hard to act on impulses and thoughts you know will lead you into being manipulated and powerless. I'm afraid burgers are more prone to it than others too, you are the rootless folk that have hard time accepting racial reality after 50 years of enforced liberalism.
Anything else is just wilful ignorance because hiding your head in the sand is better than facing the world. Just as robots do.

OP, you are seeing the surface, but you don't know the depths.
>>
>>37261475
Why do you care about some shitty forced meme? Most poeple won't give two shits if your dating an Indian qt.
>>
>>37261475
>>"Oh, Anon, do you want me to teach you about Henna?"
>>"Anon, do you know how to tie a Sari? My grandmother taught me. She gave me a few of hers, but I don't wear them because they're too special to me."

Learning about other cultures is interesting.
You're not expected to scream racial slurs at every non-white person you meet.

>>37261597
>Yeah... it's not like I picture forever with her or anything like that.
I'd be angrier that you were dating casually than that you were dating a non-white girl.

>>37261604
>You are better off just pumping and dumping the curry cunt
Vile degenerate.
>>
>>37262013

Lit manifesto, senpai. Fire emoji, fire emoji, fire emoji.
>>
>>37261958
>sexual history is a 4chan meme
>>
>>37261475
It hasnt. Thats called discipline.

But this is a bait thread to bring out all the >racemixing is fine goyim >why dont you try traps >not being a faggot >dude do what feels gooooooood
And you filth call pol the autistic board
>>
>>37261475
Enjoy spending time with her smelly inbred family
>>
>>37262055

4chan is the only place I've seen people insist on virgins and complain about "roastie whores." Guys in school never mention caring about those things. If anything, an experienced girl can be more desirable because virgins can be clingy or awkward, so I've heard.
>>
>>37261597
>It's hard for me to even think about having mixed race friendships now.
That's kinda pathetic
>>
>>37261958
This desu, I wish I was as happy as a normie

>>37261475
Idk dude you fell for the /pol/ meme too hard and its not like a typical white woman would be any better than a pooshit/chink/nigger sjw because they're loaded with personality issues and age like milk
>>
>>37262084
>or so I've heard
highschool babby
>>
>>37262084
>Guys in school never mention caring about those things
>expecting kids to know or worry about the secret knowledge of the chans

Don't you know the enlightenment we possess in here?
>>
>>37262084
>4chan is the only place I've seen people insist on virgins and complain about "roastie whores."

>people don't spout socially unacceptable opinions in public
>must be a meme
>>
>>37262120

Yeah, because all of us are doing so well, really just the pinnacle of human development.
>>
File: 1484457818073.jpg (48KB, 629x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484457818073.jpg
48KB, 629x480px
>>37261475
/pol/ is literally saving your life, your country, your people, and the future itself you very dumb fuck

>>37262082
this
>>
DAILY REMINDER if you are a. WHITE MALE in an interracial relationship with a NON WHITE female

DO NOT have sons, they will end up here
>>
>>37262205
>/pol/ is literally saving your life, your country, your people, and the future itself you very dumb fuck

Sure thing, famalam. All those keyboard warrior hours logged have all been for good. You truly are the new Crusaders.
>>
>>37261475
Don't give a fuck about pol. They are salty because even "subhuman" girls don't want their dicks. Not to mention just because you like her now it doesn't mean you will be together next year or have a family. The world is doomed anyway, who cares if you are happy.

P.S.: if you two stay together Symmetra cosplay
>>
She seems nice, get with her you retarded autist.
>>
>>37262275

She actually asked me about Symmetra. She said she was excited to hear about an Indian character. It was one of our first real conversations.
>>
File: 578525475.jpg (263KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
578525475.jpg
263KB, 1280x960px
She's only nice to you because she feels bad for you. I've had these qt friends my entire life. They don't want your dick. They're just good people and pity you.
>>
>>37261475
Just remember the "Indo" in Indo-European is Indian.
>>
File: 132152624.jpg (24KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
132152624.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
>can't even look at an Indian without imagining curry-colored diarrhea leaving their assholes
>>
File: 1495525482765.jpg (267KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495525482765.jpg
267KB, 960x1280px
>agonizing over an ugly poo in loo

>while some Singaporean businessman in his 40s or 50s gets to fuck Ella Freya, a 19 yo Dutch blonde beauty

feels good being part of the Azn century mang.
>>
>>37261475
All non-Whites apart from East Asians are disgusting filthy animals. Please don't dishonour the race of true humans by mating with an animal. Bestiality is illegal and immoral. This """woman"""" probably has an IQ under 80. Do you really want someone like that? Indians have IQ so low that they never developed the concept of toilets. The British tried to teach them how to use them, but in vain. I can't understand why Churchill didn't exterminate them when he had the chance.
>>
>tfw qt Indian girl was super nice to you

>tfw you fucked it up.

OP. Do it for the niggas who can't.
>>
>>37261475
>Normie OP posts normie shit
>No one has REEEEEEEEEEEEed him yet

Memes are true,there are no more robots here
>>
>>37262411

>OP specifically mentions that she's one of the best students who leads study groups and helps with tutoring
>Insist that she's an idiot because of her race

Almonds = Activated
>>
>>37262454
>Does not recognize rampant trolling when he sees it.
Lol, I'm Indian too. From India, never left the country before.
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw white people could get any brown woman they wanted
>mfw i could never date an Indian girl because I'm black

WHITE PEOPLE CANNONT BE ROBOTS, REEEEEEE I JUST WANT A QT INDIAN GF BUT I CANT HAVE ONE ONLY A FAT WHITE ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE I DONT EVEN FIND WHITE WOMEN ATTRACTIVE
WHITE BOIS GET OUT
>>
>mfw white people could get any brown woman they wanted
troof
>>
>>37261475
Come up with funny mnemonics that make you behave nicely towards people instead. Write them all over your walls, on your bathroom mirror, set them as your desktop background.
>>
>>37261487
/thread

oregano OP is either a troll or fucking retarded
>>
>believing in memes
>not fucking and impregnating that hot pryai rai lookalike hard
>>
File: images (1).jpg (21KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
21KB, 500x294px
>>37263629
>Thinks memes have no truth to them.
>Unironically finds subhuman women attractive.
Literally kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>37261475
>pretty
>Indian

Choose one
>>
>>37261475
hey, mudskin gentleman here.

HENNA IS FUCKING GAY.
there is nothing to teach you about it.
5 min in and she trying to force and spread her gay ass culture on you.
>>
>>37262408
She looks creepy and evil. You have shit taste in 3Dfus and you deserve the cucking you'll get in the future if you ever have a relationship for worshipping this wicked whore.
>>
>>37261604
this, arab bro here. same thing i see daily.
they always do that. its hard that ""people"" like>>37261623
>>37261704
are inable to see the truth.
>>
>>37262569
I'm a white guy currently dating an Indian girl, and her sister is dating a black guy.

Their parents are accepting of it, but the extended family isn't. I guess it's just dependent on the person still.
>>
>>37264124
>inable to see the truth
>inable
Learn to fucking speak English, you disgusting goat-fucking sandnigger.
>>37264276
Eeeeeeewwwwwww gross
What is with all these besty fags here.
>>
>>37264276
enjoy your ugly children, ugly life, ugly wife, stinky food, stinky puss.
t.arab
your kids will become retarded.
>>
>>37264467
i have four languages under my belt, what you got but a whole in your stinky underwear.
you are disgrace to the english language.
nique ta mere fils de pute.
>>
>>37261475
>Poo in Loo is my favourite /pol/ meme
>Indian is my favourite accent
That's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>Mfw an Arab tries to criticize anyone's descions

Don't you have something to blow up Ahmed?
>>
File: 1495149109871.png (545KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
1495149109871.png
545KB, 885x516px
Have sex with an ethnic prostitute to undo the conditioning.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>37261475
It's not wrong to like her as long as you keep your dick clean and still gas her when the time comes.
>>
>>37264502
>four languages
>languages
What are they? Northern terroristish, Southern terroristish, Western terroristish and Eastern terroristish?
Monkey sounds are not languages. They're monkey sounds. Literally kill yourself you filthy brown animal. You're not welcome here. Stay in your shithole stained with Allah's cum.
>>
>>37264117
almost every single /r9k/ waifu has fucked a non-white. Deal with it
>>
File: 1494325012095.png (603KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1494325012095.png
603KB, 618x564px
>>37261475
LEAVE. RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. FOKING NORMIEEEE
>>
>>37264613
I don't care if she has fucked a non-white. I'm non-white. I'm just stating based on how she looks, what her expressions are, she is a wicked evil whore. Anyone who can't see that has a terribly dysfunctional evil-radar. And I'm not saying she is wicked because she is a whore. She is a whore in addition to and in synergy with being evil and wicked.
>>
>>37261475
Ask her out Op, live the dream. Ethnic women make the best gf and wifes for white men. She'll feel honored that a white man has shown an interested in her and doesn't see her as some poo in the loo. She'll be loyal, she won't cheat on you if she's traditional (which by the sounds of it she probably is). You'll have a wife for life if you play your cards well.
>>
Racial purity and racial loyalty are both memes created by people who have already reproduced and want you to spread their own genetic material at your expense. Ultimately the only thing you need to worry about is passing on your own genes, but they've tricked you into ruling out a broad range of potential mates so you'll be more likely to select one of their offspring as a mate. It's a brilliant move, but like any trick, once you learn the secret you won't fall for it twice.

This is the same with people who encourage race-mixing, by the way. Just be selfish and mate with the woman you want to mate with rather than expending time and energy looking for a woman that someone else says you should mate with.
>>
>>37265054
Woah that's a novel perspective
I don't necessarily agree with the way you think but I like it all the same
>>
>>37261475
pol and forums similar to 4chan is filled with delusional people, it's like they brainwash themselves. They think they know everything about the world when it comes to politics which is fucking hilarious.

Then there's youtubers like angry foreigner who enforce this crazy delusions
>>
>>37264709
Jesus i can smell the matzo from here
>>
>>37261475

Race mixing is DEGENERATE and it's part of a JEWISH OPERATION to destroy the white race. Stop being a race mixing good goy and go get a white woman you fucking robocuck, you roboFAGGOT, stop being a slave for Schlomo SHEKELSTEIN, you're being subverted, (((they))) have planted doubts in your mind. You're a jewish puppet and all the posters here telling you race mixing is good are JEWISH. They're all jewish. Fucking hook nosed kike rat bastards. Stop lusting after shitskins you faggot.
>>
>>37261475
>Being this easily impressionable
That's no one's fault but you're own.
>>
>>37265488
Well said. I guess my comment isn't original. But anyhow, I agree with you completely. It's time people started realizing the harm bestiality is doing to society.
>>
>>37263962
make me poltard im gonna be impregnating and spurting massive YUUUUGE loads into tones of hot non white babes tight pussies oh yeaaaah
>>
>>37264023
what is
>priya rai
>anissa kate

faggot lol
>>
>>37265588
Have you heard of Sunny Leone?
>>
>>37264541
cumming in hot non white whores pussies ahhhhh breka that conditioning AHH AHHHH YEAH AH FUCK YEAH YEEEEEHHAAAAA CUMMING
>>
>>37265606
>Sunny Leone
shes second generation but lives in canada looks whiteish and wikipedia claims shes canadian american?
>>
>>37261475
/pol/ is unironically right, but you are also retarded for applying the poo in loo meme to westernized indians who obviously poo in loos.
>>
>>37261475
I just clicked away from /pol/ and this is the first thread I see. I had to do a double take to make sure this wasnt a slide thread.
>>
>>37265657
Yeah, but she's 100 percent Indian genetically speaking. Can't deny that, can you? No White blood. To us she's still a foreign whore who speaks only English and does not want to apply for citizenship although she works in our film industry now.
>>
>>37265488
I honestly don't get what a global conspiracy would get out of race-mixing. It feels like one of those chains of logic that can only result from coming to a conclusion and then trying to work your way backwards to justify it.
>>
>>37265664
>Westernized Indians poo in loo
>Implying that non-Westernized Indians don't.
Okay, in all honesty and seriousness, the poo in loo meme is quite a bit of an exaggeration of what India is actually like. It's not like shitting outside the loo is a part of our culture or something. Those who do so do it because they can't afford toilets. And that accounts for 28.5 percent of the national population as of 2015. These people live with under 50 rupees (about one American dollar) a day. What do you expect, man? And it's like this in EVERY third world country, although to varying extents. Even so, I don't think India should be singled out. Besides if you live in a city, you pretty much don't get to see it at all. Even poor people have sanitation in urban areas. The memes and maps that show that half the population or a majority of the population shits in the streets are heavily outdated. I have lived in an Indian city my entire life and I swear to Vishnu I have witnessed open defecation only four or five times in my life. That too only children. Also, there's no such thing as a "designated shitting street". They mostly do it in open drains or behind bushes or in farmland. Notice how no one outside of 4chan seems to have the notion that "in India, people shit in the streets".
>>
>>37261475

close your /pol/ tab, close your /r9k/ tab, never reopen them.
>>
Do what makes you happy. I would say as far as boards go lol has among the most miserable of populations
>>
>>37264502
Are you Maghrebi? Lemme guess, the four languages are Arabic, French, Tamazight and English? I speak four too (Hindi, English, Bangali and Kannada).
>>
Don't hesitate to learn about foreign cultures dude that shit can be cool in the loo.

For real though Indians have some cool stuff don't scoff at it and definitely don't be afraid of it unless some guy starts going all kali ma on your ass and that's just some movie shit I hope and not realistic in the slightest I think you should definitely not be afraid of her father if he has Kali stuff lying around the house or has her wear Kali ornaments or whatever you should learn the signs just to be sure but dude the curry though!
>>
>>37266178
This. THIS, you motherfuckers!
>>
>>37266137
i thought it had to do with culture, because hinduism permits 'harmony with nature' or something and pooing outside is part of that. if youre just pooping on concrete though then it sort of defeats the point anyway

like pooping outside isnt as common in bangladesh or pakistan because those are muslim countries where it's strictly forbidden. not that i support islam in any way, i just know that that's why its like that
>>
>>37265467
I'm native european. Probably whiter than you
>>
File: Dumas.jpg (103KB, 293x506px) Image search: [Google]
Dumas.jpg
103KB, 293x506px
A big part of how the whole /pol stuff gets in your head is that you are primed to connect certain people with certain stereotypes. Like if you see a black person and you think "nigga stole my bicycle". It's almost like there's a little man in your head who rings a bell to make you focus on the race etc. of somebody.

The thing is, you can't fight that directly. When you try not to think about the race of someone, you are thinking more about the concept of race, so the man with the bell just rings louder. What you have to try to do is see those people as what they are - people like you and me. Because in the end everyone has normal people needs like food and sleep, everyone wants to have nice friends, everyone is looking for self-fulfillment etc. So the things /pol is focused on are meaningless in the end.

Also, see people in what they do, not what they are. That girl you are describing, she sounds really intelligent and friendly, and I mean you know her personally, so you probably can find much more.

Pic related: A famous author
>>
>>37266672
>try to type thanks
>expected to not get muted
>got muted up to 8 seconds trying to type it in english, short and simple
LIKE BELLWORK
>>
>>37262411
>Indians have IQ so low that they never developed the concept of toilets
They actually were the first to invent plumbing.
>>
>>37261475
You get out of the basement and start interacting with people. I was big on /pol/ in my neet years but after I got a job and left the basement I realized that shitty people exists on all races and classes, and that life is so long and complex that race is barely one variable on this huge equation.
>>
>>37261475
She has Pure Aryan Indian blood. Go for it anon. She wants white babies.
>>
>>37266137
Bullshit poojet. People shit all the time out in the open in India still. It's not as poopular on the West coast as it is on the east, but Indians still fear the toilet witch. 30% of the population is 1/3. Stativally speaking, that means either you, your mom or your dad shit in the street.
>>
File: CCQWT9f.jpg (171KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CCQWT9f.jpg
171KB, 1280x960px
>>37261475
Is she southern Indian or is she more Aryan? Is she like your OP image or pic related?
These are important details.
>>
>>37261475

Holy shit - you're a fucking moron.

My ex-girlfriend is Indian and so was the one before. If you're genuinely stupid enough to believe that brown people smell bad and don't "poo in the loo," then you deserve to stay single.
>>
>>37267889
A lot of brown people do smell bad though.
If your ex didn't she is an exception to the rule
>>
File: gYi0ZBr.jpg (1MB, 2097x1606px) Image search: [Google]
gYi0ZBr.jpg
1MB, 2097x1606px
POO IN THE (origallipolli) LOO
>>
>>37267898

I think it largely depends on where they're from and their upbringing.

My first girlfriend was born and raised in New Delhi. Her family would have been upper-class by American standards and she took great care of herself. While she was a total maniac, she was also by far the most attractive girl I've ever had a relationship with - dudes approached her left and right, even in the United States.

She was a lunatic, though. The bizarre and delusional emotional expectations of Indian women are vastly underrated in comparison to stupid memes like "body hair" and "smell."

Last ex was born in India but raised in the United States. Again, no issues.

I'm white and lived in India for two years. None of the girls I hooked up with or dated had any problems with body hair or BO, although one did decide to grow out the former because she wanted to become an empowered woman or whatever (and we stopped seeing each other).
>>
File: kEFo4cI.jpg (448KB, 1380x1840px) Image search: [Google]
kEFo4cI.jpg
448KB, 1380x1840px
I don't see the origopppppooli problem OP
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (20KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
20KB, 190x265px
>You will never smell priyankas feet

Why live?
>>
File: waF4crd.jpg (162KB, 690x1034px) Image search: [Google]
waF4crd.jpg
162KB, 690x1034px
OP why are you so brainwashed????
>>
File: 1481572496137.jpg (61KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
1481572496137.jpg
61KB, 526x472px
>>37261475
Look anon, I was at the same place you were not too long ago. I was absolutely obsessed with /pol/ and went there everyday. The reason that was the case was because I was angry at society, angry at the world, and frustrated with were I was in life. It was one of the darkest periods of my life and /pol/ helped fill the void and ease my rage. Eventually, as things started to get better, I felt the same way that you feel now, that /pol/ is making me a shitty, irritable and generally just a mean-spirited person, and I wanted to change it.

Firstly, go to /his/. /his/ will debunk every le EPIC redpill that /pol/ has "given" you. Secondly, the thing you have to realize, anon, is that /pol/tards, no matter how factually wrong and retarded they are, are pretty much just like us. They cope with the feelings of loneliness and being rejected by society in a different way. They seek to rebel against the society they believe has hurt them by engaging in the gravest taboos in our society; worshiping Hitler, claiming the Holocaust never happened, unironically calling people "nigger," etc. It gets them off, because they feel as though they're scaring and getting back at the normalfags they hate, when in reality, the normalfags are still having a great life and they're still jerking off to cringey videos about female Wojaks in SS uniforms. The majority of /pol/tards are late-teens-early 20s middle class white kids that are getting brainwashed by hardcore neo-Nazis. The real neo-Nazis present themselves on the internet in a manner they aren't able to in real life; as a respectable, knowledgeable person. The already depressed, emotionally broken kids see this shit and they just start lapping it up and enjoying the power trip it gives them. /pol/ is just a case of the patients running the asylum, where the legitimately deranged, deluded neo-Nazis are taking control of normally rational, nice kids and turning them into monsters.
>>
OP WHAT DID YOU END UP DOING FAGGOT?
>>
File: xn0dxAN.jpg (329KB, 2988x3833px) Image search: [Google]
xn0dxAN.jpg
329KB, 2988x3833px
>>37268302
Not every /pol/lack is a Neo-Nazi.
t. pollack
>>
>>37266088
>It feels like one of those chains of logic that can only result from coming to a conclusion and then trying to work your way backwards to justify it.
This is literally /pol/ in a nutshell. Everything they perceive to be wrong about society is immediately attributed to the Jews, and then flimsy arguments are constructed to strengthen the tie. People have been race-mixing for centuries (plantation owners banging their slaves, settlers banging natives) yet /pol/tards treat it like it's some brand new thing and that the Jews are personally responsible for it all.
>>
>>37266137
Ok Pajeet, don't diarrhoea yourself
>>
>>37261475
>There's a nice girl who's nice to me.

Oh fucking wow dude. Some girl was nice to you. Definitely means you should date her then marry her and make babies with her. Yup. No way around it. It couldn't possibly mean she was being nice because it was her nature. She was being nice because she wants your 5 inch meat tower inside her.

Fuck you're stupid.
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (66KB, 426x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
66KB, 426x553px
Indian women best women.
>>
File: 1494905689320.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1494905689320.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>37268540
Bro has anyone ever told you to take a chill....
>>
>>37261475
> not doing cummy in indian poopy

kys faggot
>>
Just lurk in /pol/ and take notes. You realize after a week or two how often they constantly change their beliefs.
>>
>>37267951
>Indian girls don't have lots of body hair
Well now I'm depressed.
>>
>>37268609
>liking body hair
>>
>>37261475
I dunno dude, what's so hard to find yourself a nice white girl?

I've had arab and asian girls hit on me all the time, but I wasn't interested in them at all because they weren't white. I've only ever dated white women and am currently dating one now. Just because a girl is nice to you doesn't mean you have to fuck her, or that she even wants to fuck you. The problem is your mind is stunted in the teenage hormonal stage, where any female interaction means potential for sex. You're obsessed with sex, you're obsessed with losing your virginity, and it's all you can think about when you talk to women. Your /pol/ ideals are your "rational" side coming out to tell you to stop succumbing to your primal desires.

My advice? Stop caring about when you'll lose your virginity. Figure out what you want in a relationship (that doesn't just boil down to lol sex), and what kind of girl will provide those things. Pretty soon, you'll stop caring about random girls being nice to you if they don't fit your ideals.

>inb4 fuck off normie
I'm socially retarded, have 1 friend I see maybe once a year, and I'm a 3/10 (as rated by /fit/, /soc/, and /fa/) so don't retort to that stupid argument.
>>
File: Cry in Space.jpg (21KB, 370x251px) Image search: [Google]
Cry in Space.jpg
21KB, 370x251px
>>37261475
I used to be pretty /pol/tarded until I moved to Kentucky. Specifically a drug-riddled slum that always seems to have stabbings on the News. Basically, just keep thinking about your surroundings and analyse your situation in the sense many ideologies (eg, conservatism, Marxism, feminism, nihilism, etc) without straw manning any of them.
>>
>>37268566
Are you trying to insinuate something here or is it just me?
>>
>>37268793

/r9gay/ is always being shilled by jews so race mixing is promoted here constantly.
>>
File: 1494440232889.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494440232889.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>37268862
Sorry, can't answer until I've had my second cup of joe
>>
>>37268876
>shills picking on emotionally weak men by promoting race mixing, homosexuality, and hormonal therapy

Business as usual I guess
>>
>>37268904
Coffee is for the weak. You are weak.
>>
File: 1490855742857.png (635KB, 742x721px) Image search: [Google]
1490855742857.png
635KB, 742x721px
>>37261475
Never go back to /pol/. That board is nothing but projection and "muh white race" bs.
>>
>>37261958
>or their sexual history

not caring about that is utterly stupid
>>
>>37268762
>not liking body hair
>>
>>37268876
>>37268934
>they think they're important enough for a vast global conspiracy to bother with
>>
>>37267151
And you know all this through /pol/ and redpilled YouTube videos? Have any of you actually been to a third world country before? Have you even ever brushed shoulders with the subhumans you hate so much?
A lot of Westerners don't seem to understand the concept of poverty because they've never seen it before. By poverty I don't mean muh poorfag can't afford Macintosh computer. I mean a family of six living in a shack with a leaking tin roof about the size of your bedroom, with no access to running water, sanitation and education. Go figure why they appear to be subhuman to you.
>>
>>37269137

White males, especially young white males are the target of everyone in the world actually. Everyone either hates us or idolizes us, and everyone wants a piece of us in some way or another. It shouldn't be so taboo to point out that we are not comfortable with the garbage being shoved down our throats. But hey, at least the people who hate us are honest about it. The shitskins who idolize us worship us in some very strange way and it'd be better if we just deport them all.
>>
>>37261755
how about you go out in public wearing natsoc gear so you can get bashed
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
What's with all this reddit and /pol/ on my board. GET OUT NORMAL FAGS
>>
>>37271137
If you even got this close to a girl like OP described you don't belong on this board. Honestly OP it's girls in general who are untrustworthy. Let me put this in terms you reddit fags will understand. Girls are "crypto Jews".
>>
>>37271247

How is "crypto jews" a leddit term? Crypto jews is more of an 8/pol/ thing.
>>
>>37271270
It's like how normal fags took over the term "normei".
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.