[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

faithfullness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: memeemwoll.jpg (138KB, 1024x434px) Image search: [Google]
memeemwoll.jpg
138KB, 1024x434px
QUESTION for fembots i have a quick survey.
have you ever been unfaithfull?
and how unfaithfull? it can be anything from having thoughts for some guy on tv to cheating. how far have you gone with unfaithfullness

>age
>have you ever cheated? if so how and how many times.
>do you have impure thoughts or flirt with other guys besides your partner.
>how did your partner handle it/did he find out.
>would you ever cheat if so why.
>>
Never had a partner so no to everything.
>>
>>37260093
does it count if your bf is a literal cuck and begs you to?

>age
yes, maybe half a dozen times, mostly with women
yes, he wants me to so I do
he thinks it's hot and gets off to it
no, not unless he really wanted me to
>>
>age
Never, but I was cheated on.

First partner, no. Everyone thought I was crazy, but I loved him with every fiber of my being. Second partner, I thought about girls some and I thought guys where attractive, but I never had vivid thoughts about fucking nother person
Nothing to find out, really.

No, if it got to the point where I felt that desperate, I would just break it off
>>
File: Y3nryeE.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Y3nryeE.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>37260573
patrick baitwoman
>>
File: tumblr_mu3wdlGZdo1sgh4k9o1_250.png (70KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu3wdlGZdo1sgh4k9o1_250.png
70KB, 250x241px
18 never dated original
>>
>>37260622
I'm not even baiting that's what's happened so far
>>
I was almost an army wife but he left his fb open on my laptop when he was visiting. Thought I might as well snoop since he's asking me to move 8 hours and marry him. He'd been cheating on me since literally day 1 of our relationship with 15+ different women. So I went out and got REALLY drunk with a friend and after I cried for hours we ended up having sex. Had to wait until the next time we spoke to break up with him which was months. When I told him I cheated he was suddenly able to call me all the time just to leave messages about how I didn't deserve love or happiness and he hoped I died alone and in pain. He left those calls/texts for 6+ months.

That's the only time I've ever cheated on someone. I don't flirt with other people when I'm with someone. I do have sexual thoughts like most humans yes.
>>
>>37260746
Where you from? I'll date you if you put out
>>
>>37260573
let me get this right, you have cheated before but not on the current cuck bf?
>>
>>37260863
no, I've cheated a few times on him because he's into it
>>
>>37260093
>age

>have you ever cheated?
nope!

not really, but I usually have a freakishly low libido anyway

>would you ever cheat if so why
if he cheated on me I might do it because I couldn't just break up like any other well adjusted human being desu
>>
>>37260093
>age
No.
No. He's all I think about all the time. I have no time for other men or other people in general.
I would rather die. He's my first boyfriend and hopefully my only boyfriend.
>>
>>37261254
godregano I wish that was me
>>
>>37260746
are you looking for pure first love?
>>
>>37260810
That's not cheating that's revenge imo.
>>
Why does it matter?

Anyone can answer. I'd like someone to sell me on monogamy because I don't exactly understand why it's important.
>>
>>37260786
I just wanted to say patrick baitwoman. I have a gf that's similar in mentality as your bf (but not as extreme and its less about sex in itself). She has no interests in other people than me but she generally wishes me to have an extra girlfriend and it turns her on. I don't have much energy for that shit anymore though. Last 2nd gf also turned out to be more retarded relationshipwise than I anticipated, so meh. Neither me nor her would be into me fucking randoms / casual sex or people she doesn't approve of.
>>
>>37260863
It's not cheating if he wants it. Cheating is literally to play outside the established rules of the relationship, just like cheating in a game is to make moves that don't follow the rules.
>>
>>37261274
No you don't. I'm not clingy with anyone else so it all gets channeled into him. Also not to mention all of my other issues.
>>
>age
no since I've never had a boyfriend
I'm not a whore no
>>
>>37261982
What is wrong with you? Are you fat? Religious? Mentally ill? Shut-in?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.