[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whomst else here bad at video games? I think its because Im INTP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1495370018026.jpg (10KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
1495370018026.jpg
10KB, 244x206px
Whomst else here bad at video games?
I think its because Im INTP
>>
Weird bait, 4/10 for original concept
>>
>>37259452
im an intp and was playing semi pro cs when 1.5 first came out and generally smash people at video games. get good
>>
>>37259452

I'm INTP and terrible at shooters and RTS. They move so fast. I have long given up

Racing games I can destroy ppl in

But desu I'm 31 and haven't played videogames for years
>>
>>37259494
Wait are you that guy who really needs to move out of his mom's house?
>>
>>37259452
intp here and i always go negative in fps gaems.
>>
>>37259507
>Wait are you that guy who really needs to move out of his mom's house?

No I'm a normal person by r9k standards
>>
People who put emphasis on some personality description or whatever are incredibly weak and will never get a hold of their life. You will become a puppet or rather, you already are a puppet to someone else. Get a grip and see yourself as a person, not as some personality stereotype.
>>
im also intp and i am the fucking worst at most video games
>>
I have a terrible attention span but if I spend enough time on a game I can get good at it. I got pretty good at Gears 4 MP a few months ago but I'm probably rusty now.
>>
>>37259665
>ENTJ detected
>>
i'm INTJ and I can't improve at video games at all

feels like I need to do shit like analyzing replays, or other people's gameplay and trying to apply it, instead of learning naturally.
>>
File: anger.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>37259452
>play fighting game at highest difficulty
>kicking CPUs ass
>oh shit I'm finally ready for online
>get destroyed every time
>>
>>37259478

What games do you play now, oldFAGGOT? I remember 1.5.
>>
>>37259452
I'm only good at fighting games.
>>
>>37259665

>Get a grip and see yourself as a person, not as some personality stereotype

We try that, then reddit lurkers come out of the woodwork and start calling us fedora neckbeard virgin fat guys.
>>
I have terrible reaction times and i only score when I take someome by surprise.
1 on 1 I lose every time.
>>
>>37259788
I think its /pol/acks not redditors
>>
I'm INFP and only decent at Smash
>>
Sometimes I happen to be awesome at games and sometimes Im the worst piece of shit. Its just random. Sometimes people see me playing and are like "wow, you're really good at this game" and next time I play like a complete retard
>>
>>37259452
>Whomst else here

Fuck off retard
>>
>>37259452
i was bad at fps shooters. then i got better by time. it has nothing to do with being intp.
do you know about learning curves.
i would describe myself as that guy who score great top of the ladder in one game then the lowest in an other game.
by game i mean session.
>>
I also share traits of the INTP and suck at games.

Except for single player games.
>>
>>37259925
>>37259935
wow, we wrote the same thing in kinda same time. that may be gay but its not.
>>
>>37259943
you didnt try to learn.
it started as "its just a game, why they are so serious about that"
you need to win, and learn tricks and ride that learning curve, you will be scoring better.
>>
>>37259932
>*tips fedora*

vivaldi hotel
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.