[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little sister is ruining my life, need help. I made a thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 38

File: BGUjwn.png (289KB, 423x514px) Image search: [Google]
BGUjwn.png
289KB, 423x514px
My little sister is ruining my life, need help.

I made a thread on her before, but I'm more desperate now. Basically she beats me up constantly. She's 11 years old (I'm 18 and a dude) but she's been practicing BJJ for over half her life and our dad takes her to the gym a lot so she's stronger than me. She'll make me eat worms, she's knocked me out before, she sometimes forces me to pay her etc.

I could deal with that, but there's also some sexual abuse going on which I don't want to get into.

I seriously considered suicide last night, I would hang myself in her room with a detailed note so she could feel guilty about it. But I can't. I can't fight back either, I freeze up around her and stammer and shit like that. I can't tell anyone because everybody will take the 11 year old girl's side over the 18 year old man.

Should I just do nothing about the abuse? I mean, I probably deserve it. She's better than me. I'm a fully grown adult and I'm terrified of a little girl. It's pathetic, even for a robot.
>>
>need help.
yes, but you won't find it here.
if you don't open up to somebody, nothing will change.
>>
>>37259442
>>I could deal with that, but there's also some sexual abuse going on which I don't want to get into.
please do, op. we can't help you without having all the information.
>>
>>37259526
Like who? I've got no friends and my family prefer her. And she said if I told anyone, she'll deny it.
>>
post pics of your little sis. I dont believe 11 yr old could develop big enough muscle mass to take a man down
>>
how is a 11 year old girl stronger than you?

get /fit/ if you really want something to change, you will be able to kick her ass within 1-2 months as an 18 year old male

but this is a troll
>>
>>37259442
>18y guy being beaten by his 11y little sister

This has to be trolling.
>>
>>37259561
she definitely can't unless her father gives her steroids maybe.
>>
File: peace was never an option.jpg (169KB, 640x678px) Image search: [Google]
peace was never an option.jpg
169KB, 640x678px
>>37259442
Convince her to go on a 1-on-1 camping trip with you then when she's sleeping tie her up and teach the cunt a lesson.
>>
>>37259557
Okay, so one time I was going out the shower into my room. My sister was in there, she removed my towel and pinned me to the ground.
She strangled me until I was blue. Said if I didn't get hard she would squeeze harder. When I eventually did, she raped me.
That was the worst instance. Other times, she made me perform oral and such. Fuck, this is gross.
>>
>>37259585
Our dad takes her to the gym a lot and she has experience in martial arts. Also, I'm a skinnyfag who weighs 125lbs and doesn't work out.
>>
>>37259609
this has to be bait, you're living other robot's dreams or your'e lying to us
>>
>>37259609
my dick is diamonds

originals
>>
>>37259609
You're not even trying to hide it at this point.
>>
>>37259634
Dream of what? I'm not some sick incest pedo. This is why I'm not telling anyone about it, I'd get this type of reaction. Only way I'll be taken seriously is if I kill myself and leave a note on it.
>>
>>37259623
post pics of you and your sister
moriscos oreganatos
>>
>>37259658
at least give us some pics first
>>
>>37259658
Stop with this bait dude this isnt real
>>
>>37259668
Of my sister? She's in the pic on the post. I'm not giving out more pics for you sickos Jesus.

All you need to know is that she doesn't look that strong looking but she does have a 6 pack.
>>
>>37259658
Well then I'll give you real advice, what is your desired outcome of this situation?
>>
>>37259682
Idk, to not be a bitch I guess.
>>
>>37259442
>Op dreaming his fetisch dream again
>>
This is just some weird pedo with a femdom fetish LARPing on the forum.

Move along, nothing to see.
>>
>>37259698
LARPing? I didn't even want to get into the sexual assault, you people just asked.
>>
>>37259442

How about you move out
>>
>>37259732
No money, little chance of getting into University. I doubt my parents will give me any money too. My dad is a strict guy, believes in "a hierarchy" and all that bs.
>>
File: 4944---base_image_1.1474322976.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4944---base_image_1.1474322976.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>37259694
Option 1. Kill Yourself
>Probably the bitchiest of options since you didn't really do anything but die. But your sister will no longer bully you
Option 2. Become stronger than her
>Just eat 4000 calories a day and lift weights three times a week until you put on 25 pounds. Martial arts training couldn't on top of that. All in all this is a long term solution. You'll stop your sister from hurting you but your parents will never know what she did
Option 3. Sting Operation
>Get a nanny cam and film the net time she rapes you, show it to your parents or the police and its bye bye lil sis off to the mental ward
Option 4. Kill your sister
The manliest and most reasonable of all options. This will prove your resolve and eliminate another roastie from our precious planet. You will be rewarded in heavan if you do this and your sister/parents will respect you
>>
File: bueno.png (221KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.png
221KB, 375x250px
>>37259442
Is she taller and heavier than you too?
>>
>>37259442
Living the dream, not a virgin

How does it feel to be loved by your sister anon
>>
>>37259766
1) Too much of a pussy to do that I think, maybe if I get desperate enough one day or drunk enough.
2) I'm not one for long term plans.
3) The thing with this is, if I record it they'll always take the child's side. They'll probably think I told her to do it. When was the last time you saw a child get arrested for raping an adult?
4) No.

So probably 1 or 2 I guess. Thanks.
>>
>>37259442

In any case you should stick up for yourself. Don't run from the situation. If you kill yourself, she wins. It would be worse than your situation now. Why don't you yourself start working out to become stronger?

You just said you have no money to go live on your own, but you can ty to find a job.

Do both at the same time: get a job (secretly) and start working out. Once you get enough money to rent a room, move out immediately.
>>
>>37259774
No, she's like a foot smaller and she's skinny.

>>37259796
I don't count this as sex, I'm still a virgin in my eyes. I don't think she's capable of love.
>>
>>37259766
I got dubs so any of these are kek certified solutions and will undeniably work. Just make sure that if you go with option 4 everyone sees you do it and that you denounce your sister for her crimes as you slay her, preferably either by hand to hand combat, with a blade, or with a respectably sized gun
>>
File: squidward.png (49KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
squidward.png
49KB, 300x191px
>>37259839
>No, she's like a foot smaller and she's skinny.
What a fucking waste, this isn't like my erotic literature at all.
>>
>>37259828
Buy a tazer
>>
>>37259839
fugggg i wish i had a little sister who would force me to get hard
>>
>>37259829
I know what you're saying, I tell myself to do these things often. But always end up doing nothing about it. I just need to motivate myself I suppose.
>>
File: partyferret.jpg (46KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
partyferret.jpg
46KB, 431x415px
>>37259766
>>Last option
>>Become the man.
Or just totally enjoy it. Free sex is free sex dude.
>>
>>37259828
Well, I tried. Give up on your family and go join the army or become a crab fisherman in alaska. Either way you'll become financially independent of them and gain the strength to fight your sister while getting paid. Your chance of death increases but I can't call your current situation living.
>>
>>37259760
Get a job. Or work to getting into uni. You deserve no sympathy if you just accept the situation.
>>
>>37259442
what is your height

chemin levante
>>
>>37259442
You're a pedo scum
MODS
>>
>>37259876
If I ever enjoyed it, I would fucking hate myself even more. It's never going to happen. I usually just pretend she's someone else because she forces me to go until I cum.

>>37259889
Shit, I know that. I'm doing A levels right now but I fucking suck at it. Going to get U's no doubt.
>>
>>37259442
DON'T WORRY LITTLE BRO! ONII-SAMA WILL PROTECT YOU! JUST SHOW ME THE GIRL GIVING YOU PROBLEMS IS AND ILL GLADLY GET RAPED IN YOUR PLA...er I mean I'll teach her a lesson or two
>>
>>37259890
5'9, she's 4'8.

>>37259931
Sigh. She's in the pic dumbass.
>>
OP posted this exact thread like a week ago, except it was his 11 year old brother that jiu jitsued him into a blowjob instead of his sister. You're all just feeding OP's pedo incest rape fantasy.
>>
>>37259930
What A levels you taking man?
>>
File: 1495567769124.jpg (163KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1495567769124.jpg
163KB, 980x735px
>>37259930
desu, in a fucked up way it sounds like your sister has a crush on you or is in love with you in some manner. Have you asked her why she does this to you?
>>
>>37259969
Sociology, Biology, French.

>>37259970
No, we don't exactly make small talk. I just spend most of the day trying to avoid her. She probably does it cause she's a little psychopathic bully.
>>
>>37259970
And I guess it's just natural selection. Strong controlling the weak.
>>
>>37259442
>she's been practicing BJJ for over half her life
blowjob-jitsu? Don't know what you're complaining about.
>>
>>37259442
OP, get your sister's attention focused elsewhere. Maybe she could get a career in modelling...
>>
>>37259996
Trust me, ask her. If she says its because she can don't believe it and ask again until she tells you why. Btw your pops prolly raped/rapes her
>>
>>37260068
Honestly, I don't think she's attractive in the photo at all. Everything about her is fake.

>>37260078
Yeah, my dad is a piece of shit. With the amount of time they spend together it honestly could be a possibility.

But I don't give a shit about her, just because you get abused doesn't mean you have to abuse. Take me for example, I would never do that shit. I doubt she is anyway, but it's definitely something I've thought about.
>>
File: 1451794338783.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451794338783.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>37259609
>sister!!! noooooooooo

>>37259658
>I'm not some sick incest pedo
>"Said if I didn't get hard she would squeeze harder. When I eventually did, she raped me."

HMMM
>>
>>37260078
You know, now that I think about it. I overheard my mum say "he's my husband" to my sister once. Like she was accusing my sister of taking my dad away from her. I'm so fucking sick of this demented family.

>>37260170
She gave me no choice. She was strangling me, if I didn't get an erection she would have seriously hurt me. And she doesn't stop until I come so that's not my fault either. I just pretend it's someone else.
>>
>>37259442
Just pin her down and rape her ass.
>>
>>37260220
Are you even paying attention? She beat me in an arm wrestle once with both my hands against her 1. There's no way I'm physically capable of pinning her down. She has a 6 pack and everything.
>>
>>37260197
If your mom is jealous form a sort of alliance with her against your sister.

Even better tell your mom that you caught your dad fucking your sister...

I'd go under cover on this and gather evidence
>>
File: theytookthebait.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
theytookthebait.png
81KB, 624x628px
bullshit story, OP is one of the pedophile spammers
>>
Did anyone else stumble in here and realise just how bad the newfag/normie issue has gotten

This place is b now, its dead, I'm gone
>>
>>37260238
An alliance? She's an insane undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

I doubt my dad is actually doing that but even if he was, he's a smart guy. A lot smarter than me, he would be able to hide it. What do you suggest I do to find evidence?
>>
I don't see how any of this is possible. Even if she "works out" she's a child and you're a grown man. You don't. Need to be fit to pick her up and throw her across the room. He'll, I'm skinny fat and I can stop any grown woman in seconds, including mental patients.

Stop being a doormat. If you're afraid of charges, get your phone/PC to record and then show it.
>>
>>37259442
Record a video of her beating you, (with a hidden camera)
>>
>>37260197
You really just need to GTFO as soon you possibly can. If your 11 year old sister is fucked up to the point of raping her brother some serious shit is going on in your family and you don't want none of that shiieeeet. Trust me anon, go stay with a friend or something and figure how to leave your family
>>
>>37260284
I'm 125lbs, she does BJJ which is designed for smaller people to beat bigger ones.

>>37260305
What friend? I'm on r9k. I'm open to suggestions with how to leave my family without being homeless.
>>
Is this some fetish I'm not familiar with?
>>
How did she knock you out OP?
>>
mace her
>>
>>37260334
Yes it is. OP is role-playing his pedo fantasy and all the newfags on the board are getting baited into playing along while OP has a good wank over it. Good for him I guess.

>>37259954
>>37260247
>>37260266
>>
>>37260356
Captchas are getting difficult.

She trod on my neck until I was out, I could have died.
>>
>>37259442
Film and post it.
>>
>>37260197
A normal person wouldn't be able to get an erection or ejaculate in a situation like that. You obviously enjoy it OP.
>>
>>37260327
Even if you are that weak. She's a fucking kid. Tell her you'll burn her stuff or drown her next time you go to the pool kek.
>>
>>37259442
>I mean, I probably deserve it.
No, you don't.

>She's better than me.
Just stronger.

>It's pathetic
She's exploiting and abusing someone who's probably mentally ill and has clearly already been the victim of abuse in the past: I'd say she's the pathetic one.

I'd say you should look into a shelter for victims of domestic violence, but feminists obstinately refuse to admit that men can be victims and even go out of their way to stop the creation of shelters for men. If worse comes to worse I'd say you should figure out how to be homeless. If you've got a car you can use that, and if not you can get a bike with a trailer and get a tent. That's got to be better than killing yourself. As miserable as being homeless no doubt is, it's also got to be better than continuing to subject yourself to this horrible, abusive environment.
>>
>>37260366
That makes me feel a bit better about humanity in general... For some reason...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDIlQ3_lsKE
didn't knoe they had niggers in russia
>>
File: o6jhztgr.jpg (115KB, 1024x979px) Image search: [Google]
o6jhztgr.jpg
115KB, 1024x979px
>>37259442
>I seriously considered suicide last night
just do it you are too pathetic to live. seriously nigga what are you doing just restart.
>>
>>37260397
I literally have to or she'll go crazy.

>>37260405
I know you're trying to be supportive and I appreciate that but I can't lie to myself like this. She obviously is better than me, it isn't just strength, it's intelligence, sports, looks and pretty much everything.

I don't know if I could survive being homeless, this is fucked.
>>
File: getshittogether.jpg (174KB, 1291x965px) Image search: [Google]
getshittogether.jpg
174KB, 1291x965px
Learn basic defense tactics, she uses bjj so you keep distance because bjj is based on grappling. Use weapons, you need to improvise. If you don't want to hurt just fucking leave, your 18 go become a wagecuck and go to U and fucking move on.
For choking if she has both hands on your neck take your hands between her arms and push out, there is no way she can stop you no matter her strength. The common reaction is to pull down, that does jack shit. If she is using her forearm, it is likely she is putting a massive amount of weight behind it. Grab her hand on the same arm and pull, she will lose balance. If she is using her body you need to go for the head or joint control, look up pressure points. If you want this to stop, get recorded evidence on multiple occasions and contact the police, they will listen don't be fucking stupid and think they won't cuz you're older.
>>
>>37259442
No little girl can resist overwhelming force
>>
>>37260434
I don't believe in "restarting" or anything like that. That's what scares me, just not existing. I can't imagine it.
>>
>>37260445
>She obviously is better than me
At those things. That doesn't make her objectively better or worth more than you. I don't know how you can sing her praises while ignoring what a wretched, vile, abusive lunatic she is. She's a terrible fucking human being. If I had to kill one of you, I would choose her in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 2m4t9gy.jpg (107KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
2m4t9gy.jpg
107KB, 600x499px
>>37260466
>gets raped by kid sister
Bro just use fus-ro-dah
>>
>>37260456
Even if I learn the basic defences, what difference would it make? If I stop her strangling me, she'll get angrier and put me in an arm bar or something like that.
>>
>>37260468
>not existing

still better then your pathetic shitstain of an existence. Also I am assuming you are just baiting and I STILL want you to die because you are dumb enough to think anybody believes your degenerate pedo fantasy to be a reality.
>>
This is a pretty stupid thread. I have an 12yo niece who does MMA and has been for years, and there's no way she could do anything to an 18yo male. OP, you should consider changing your story to her being ~15yo, it's hotter and almost slightly believable.
>>
>>37260478
Well people see her as the better person, it's not just me. My family prefers her, I have basically no friends and she's popular.

I have no power at all, that makes her worth more than me. I'm not singing her praises, it's just fact.
>>
>>37260516
To the average 18 year old male, my sister probably couldn't do it. But I'm 125lbs, weak as shit and a manlet.
>>
>>37260487
If you aren't willing to learn self defense you need to leave the house. If you are on the ground go fully defensive and just lock your hands and ankles together, there is little she can do besides hit you. Then you have visible evidence that can be presented in the court of law, unless she does not bruise you in that case grow up.
>>
>>37259442
Op, what is your height and weight?
>>
>>37260568
She does bruise me, most of the time my neck is bruised but also ribs and legs. Again, if I lock up my hands and ankles wouldn't she just make it worse later?

>>37260591
5'8, 125lbs.
>>
ruby is cute but nadia is cuter
>>
>>37260537
Your family is fucking nuts and her friends obviously don't see this side of her. Not having friends doesn't make you a bad person, it just means you have trouble with socializing, which is hardly unsurprising given that you've probably had a nightmarish childhood. Neither does having power make someone good or worthwhile: might does not make right. In fact, the fact that she has power and chooses to use it this way makes her a pretty shitty person.

Have you tried googling "(your county) domestic violence shelter" or homeless shelter to see what resources are available to you? Maybe you could get a social worker to help you find housing, maybe at a halfway house or something.
>>
>>37260605
Can't make it worse later if you report it to the police. And with that weight you should be able to lift any 11 year old without issue, so just bear hug her, jump, and smash her on the ground.
>>
>>37260537
This sounds like the beginning of Stockholm syndrome. Soon you will be begging for her to rape you.
>>
>>37260632
Having power makes someone better. Who's better, Obama or some homeless guy? That's the way the world is, she's better because she has more power.

I'd consider a homeless shelter but that's not somewhere I would want to be. I guess the army is an option, but I don't think I'm cut out for that either.

>>37260662
That's not going to happen any time soon.
>>
>>37260605
>>5'8, 125lbs.
that's not even bad, that makes your story completely unbelievable. i was very similar and skinnifat but was also able to do relatively heavy labor at work. like carrying fridges around, lifting a few hundred kg of paint over the day, plus dozens of tvs and other stuff that needed to be lifted. as long as you have testosterone you literally can't be weaker than an 11 year old. doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy and it doesn't matter what kind of experience they have. it could be a little believable if you were like 5'0'' and 100 pounds or something.
>>
>>37260612
sauce please

Onregno
>>
>>37259442
>18yr male can't beat an 11 year old
Atleast bump the age up if you want to make this believable.
>>
>>37260721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQRIngQHSW4
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 525x525px
i nuttted to this thread
>>
>>37260700
>she's better because she has more power
That's just wrong. Was Hitler better than Gandhi because he had more power? Was Stalin better than Mother Teresa?

>I'd consider a homeless shelter but that's not somewhere I would want to be.
You'd prefer to be dead?
>>
>>37260763
Actually this one looks fake. This is a better example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTIgdGPPOrc
>>
>>37260747
https://www.instagram.com/nadiaturner/?hl=en
>>
>>37260768
I don't know. I'm no Gandhi or Mother Teresa. I've done some pretty shitty things myself. And I shouldn't be this weak anyway.

I don't think she'd kill me. She's not that crazy. I think in her twisted mind she cares about me. When she knocked me out that one time she seemed worried.
>>
>>37260776
proof that thread is fake
>>37260068
I get it now
>roflcopter
>>
>>37260836
How? That's not my sister lol. My sister is blonde.
>>
>>37260822
I meant as opposed to committing suicide.

>I shouldn't be this weak anyway.
Doesn't make you deserving of abuse. It's hardly helping you to become strong.

Have you ever thought about talking to her BJJ instructors and informing them that she's misusing their teachings? No martial arts instructor would approve of what she's doing, and if they saw the bruises I think it would be pretty compelling. They might talk to her about it.
>>
>>37259680
confirmed bait then, the girl in OP is ruby rose turner and definitely not your sister
>>
>>37260859
>That's not my sister
This part is true
>>
Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.
>>
OP, post pics of your dick. It will help me give you advice during these trying times.
>>
Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pol
>>
Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.Does a built heroin steep the white antique? The opera cows the cabinet. The grouped holder bankrupts an unknown ozone. A managing northern writes across an intolerance. An ironic substitute disappears next to the stiff originator. The residence reaches without the pole.e
>>
Why do you let her treat you like a bitch OP? She full on rapes you, chokes you out by treading on your neck and yet you still treat her like she's a good person.

Even if she is stronger than you, there are other ways of fighting back besides punching. Don't just submit to her, it's pathetic. She practically tortures you.
>>
>>37261122
If I submit to her, it doesn't hurt as much.
>>
>>37260700
If an 11 year old girl can beat you into submission, then the army is surely not the place for you. Just run away and start over.
>>
Post another pic of her so we can see if she is muscular or not.
>>
File: s9Ma7v.png (330KB, 429x648px) Image search: [Google]
s9Ma7v.png
330KB, 429x648px
>>37261281
Okay, but only to judge how strong she is. Don't be a pervert. She doesn't look strong, as I said.
>>
>>37259442
It's best to just run away. Don't be too hasty on it though, this kind of stuff needs planning. Here is how you should do it:

>Step 1: Get back at them by taking from them.
If you want this to work, then you'll need money, so take from your house whatever expensive stuff you can fit inside a backpack, and that your parents wouldn't notice right away that has gone missing. Jewelry, silverware, anything that can be sold fast for a lot. You're never coming back home anyway, so I don't see why you should care.

>Step 2: Don't forget your own stuff.
Grab everything of yours that you might need on the road. Spare clothes, some snacks, water bottles, extra cash for emergencies, your phone (with the charger too, idiot), and maybe one or other thing you might want to take for sentimental value. Just remember to not carry too much stuff on you. You might want to take your documentation too, but it's better to to make fake ones.

>Step 3: Get some money.
Now you need to make money with all the shit you stole. Sell it or pawn it all up, preferably in a pawn shop away from your house or where the owner doesn't know you or your family. I would recommend saving up at least 500 dollars. More than that would make things easier, but you need to make the cash quickly.

>cont.
>>
>>37261359
>cont

>Step 4: On the road.
Now it's time to leave it all behind. Use the money to take a bus or a train to another state. At this point your parents will already have notified the cops about the shit you stole, so you need to get as far away as you can from their jurisdiction. After a while they're bound to stop giving a shit. I know how that sounds, but it's a good thing in this particular case.

>Step 5: Start over.
When you get to another state, use a part of the money to rent a room somewhere you could sleep safely at. Lay low for a while just to make sure. After a week has passed, start looking for a job. Whatever you can find to pay your rent and sustain you until you can find something more dignified.

>Step 6: This is your life now.
If you manage to do all this, then congratulations, you made it. Now move on with your life and don't ever look back.
>>
>>37261297
post original ig please
>>
>>37261297
>getting btfo by this

op, you don't want help otherwise you would have done something about it.
>>
reminder that op is not rose turner's brother
>>
>>37261359
>>37261376
Thanks, I'll copy and paste it and then think on it. It's a big decision, I'd be committing a crime if I did that.

>>37261390
She doesn't look strong, but she is. She's got a 6 pack.
>>
>>37261297
Holy shit dude, stop complaining already. Look at the photo.
>>
>>37261482
What about it? She's not attractive to me.
>>
>>37261470
Your parents are committing a crime themselves by allowing her to do this stuff to you. A crime for a crime, except in yours nobody gets hurt.
>>
>>37261524
They don't know, all they know is that she beats me up sometimes and that she treats me like a bitch.

But yeah, I don't exactly like my parents so I can consider doing it.
>>
lol how she raped u and when anon
> pls stop and addmit its bait
>>
>>37261591
I explained it earlier, I'll just copy and paste it.

"Okay, so one time I was going out the shower into my room. My sister was in there, she removed my towel and pinned me to the ground.
She strangled me until I was blue. Said if I didn't get hard she would squeeze harder. When I eventually did, she raped me.
That was the worst instance. Other times, she made me perform oral and such. Fuck, this is gross."
>>
>>37261297
6 pack or not she doesn't look strong enough to physically dominate anyone. How do you live with yourself OP?
>>
>>37261566
Given how much of a wuss you are and how much of a psycho your sister is, they are obviously terrible parents. Save your orthodoxy for those who deserve it.
>>
>>37261609
this was the only time anon ?
How the fuck would she like that, shes fucking 11 anon
>>
>>37261634
She's athletic and trained in BJJ.

>>37261642
Well no shit. I just want 1 normal family member, just fucking 1. I don't think I'd feel remorse from stealing from them, I'd just be scared of getting caught.
>>
>>37261660
Yeah, only time. She forces me to give her oral quite often though.

Someone had a theory that my dad abuses her and that's why she does it to me. Seems like a possible reason why. My dad is a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1474227691113.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1474227691113.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>37261685
hmm the only right solution now is that you do the same to ur mom anon, its obvious

and does she oral on u ?

wich country ?
>>
>>37261685
What if she gets pregnant and you or your dad have to get a DNA test for the baby on Jerry Springer? I'd watch the fuck out of that.
>>
File: 1495096512489.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495096512489.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>37259442
Haha just tell her how you feel dude haha
>>
>>37261711
No, it's all about power with her. She would high mount me and force me to give oral. It would never be the opposite. I live in England.
>>
File: 1474150096401.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1474150096401.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>>37261727
you could write a letter to the queen
>>
File: 1487469480637.jpg (282KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1487469480637.jpg
282KB, 1125x2001px
this thread is amusing
>>
>>37261738
Yeah, everyone in England knows the queen personally. It'd go like this:

Dear Elizabeth,
I am getting routinely raped by my prepubescent sister and wish to have her executed.
Kind regards.

Motherfucker, the queen hasn't done jack shit for decades now.
>>
>>37261727
You lucky fuck

I wish I got raped by a cutie on a daily basis fuck
>>
>>37259442

Unless you're like 90 lbs, she cannot be stronger than you retard. Thats literally impossible even if she was a fucking powerlifter.
>>
>>37261776
She's ugly to me.

>>37261779
She can beat me in an arm wrestle with 1 hand against my 2. She's definitely stronger.
>>
File: 27ae54929946e46bacf6c7174fba403d.jpg (169KB, 736x1049px) Image search: [Google]
27ae54929946e46bacf6c7174fba403d.jpg
169KB, 736x1049px
>>37259442
So you can't or you don't want to defend yourself?

You've got two options:

1) Set up a trap, and videotape/record it all, then show your parents (or the police since you're 18 - they can do something about it).

2) Set up a GoFundMe page, let all robots donate to it, and hire Ecuadorian torture hitmen on the dark web to wipe that little fucking bitch off the face of earth seriously what a nasty little cunt she doesn't even deserve to live she deserves to fucking burn in hell what the fuck dude I can't even process the amount of shit you have to deal with this is why I fucking hate kids.
>>
>>37261764
He knows who she is

Tell us. Show her to us.
>>
File: 1482216735861.jpg (127KB, 1080x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1482216735861.jpg
127KB, 1080x1164px
>>37261817
i am his sister dummy
>>
>>37261685
If you follow through with the running away plan, then you won't need to worry about it anymore. Just make sure that when you do it, you fucking do it, no second thoughts about it. Start staking the house for the valuables as soon as possible, so you know exactly what you're taking with you when the time comes. Don't make it too obvious or else you'll raise suspicion. Have your things packed up a few hours in advance, and wait for an opportunity to leave for good, preferably when there's nobody present or awake in your house. Don't even leave a note or anything, it would make it seem as if you feel guilty about what you're doing.
>>
File: s9Ma7v.png (312KB, 429x648px) Image search: [Google]
s9Ma7v.png
312KB, 429x648px
>>37261793
Motherfucker, how is she ugly? Look at this and tell me she's ugly.
>>
>>37261828
That kid is like 3 years younger than my sister and has pink highlights. She kind of looks like her though so gj.

>>37261836
Thanks man.
>>
>>37261861
OP, how can you be this girl's bitch? She looks weak even for an 11 year old.
>>
>>37261906
She's got a 6 pack, she's got strong legs too. She once wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed, I cracked a rib.
>>
You have nothing to lose.
Start working out until you can overpower her. You're an adult man, you will gain muscle mass faster.
>>
>>37261927
Ugh you lying fuck. Why did you make me think loli rape was real fuck you
>>
File: 1484955002401.jpg (9KB, 172x145px) Image search: [Google]
1484955002401.jpg
9KB, 172x145px
>most obvious bait I've seen in years
>150 replies
>>
>>37261932
Even if I could overpower her, it would take years of training to catch up to her BJJ skills.

>>37261941
I'm not lying, she cracked a watermelon with her legs once. No bs.
>>
>>37261876
do not deny me big brother, you will regret it
>>
>>37261965
I'll admit that this girl looks alike but she's way way too tall to be my sister. And she looks like 3 years older. Props for the trolling though, this is really realistic.
>>
>>37261953
If she broke your ribs you'd go to the hospital and cops would be involved
>>
>>37261953
blowjob-jutsu?
>>
>>37261987
Rib*
Or I would go to the hospital and claim I injured it doing football (soccer for Americans). I've been to the hospital a few times because of her.
>>
>>37261986
its a shame that im going to have to rape you again when i get back from dance practice
>>
File: s9Ma7v.png (313KB, 429x648px) Image search: [Google]
s9Ma7v.png
313KB, 429x648px
>>37262010
This is my sister. They look alike but the differences are there. You can stop trolling now.
>>
>>37261953
Have you considered Aikido? It is the ultimate defensive martial art.
>>
>>37261932
wrong, teenagers can build up muscle extremely fast
>>
>>37262054
How much Aikido would it take to beat 5 years of BJJ training? I've never even heard of it.
>>
>>37262044
im gonna be hot and slick with sweat when i get home and guess who's job it is to tongue bathe me clean
>>
>>37262121
Found her insta, huh? I don't even care how you found that.

Can you please stop using her photos though? I get scared when seeing her.
>>
File: 1495516497595.png (158KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1495516497595.png
158KB, 379x440px
>>37261989
Oh, good. I'm not the only one who thought that.
>>
>>37259442
If you actually let this happen, cut off your dick then commit seppuku
>>
>>37259609

>he's had sex

get out of her you normalfag FUCK
>>
>>37262073
It would take very little, likely useful after a couple of lessons.
>>
>>37261297
I can definitely tell she's got decent muscles for someone her age but it's pathetic for OP to not be able to handle this. I think he's a perv also. One who enjoys being abused by his abused sister.
>>
>>37259828
confirmed b8
leaving

(also i hate faggots that dont take advice when they ask for it)
>>
>>37262219
I didn't let it happen, she just overpowered me.

>>37262251
No, not really. Okay honestly, at first I hated it and wanted her to stop. But after a while I kind of liked it. Does this make me a bad person?
>>
>>37262285
I definitely don't want to be her bitch though.
>>
>>37262251
What decent muscles? Where?
>>
>>37262332
In her legs, she's also got a small bicep going but it's mostly in her legs. And OP says she has a 6 pack too.
>>
>>37259609
fuck off OP, there is no way she would rape you, shes 11 with a tight pussy that hasnt been touched before
>>
>>37262361
She's also got some arm muscles.
>>
File: WIN_20170525_14_32_03_Pro.jpg (43KB, 383x359px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170525_14_32_03_Pro.jpg
43KB, 383x359px
>>37262389
Yeah, she does. Side to side, she has bigger arms. I'm tensing my arms in this pic. Hers are like twice my size when tensed.
>>
>>37262444
Kek her arms are bigger than yours when you're tensing and she's not.
>>
>>37262444
I can't tell which is the forearm and which is the bicep. No wonder your sister rapes you.
>>
Bump

Oh yeah original
>>
>>37259442
I'm glad she's making you her bitch, you sorry excuse for a man
>>
>>37262677
It's not my fault. She's too powerful.
>>
>>37261722
kek

best post in thred
>>
>>37262696
Grow a spine and tell your parents.
Tell them that she physically attacks you and you don't want to fight back.
>>
>>37262769
You don't know my parents, they value masculinity over everything. And besides, my sister said she'll make it 10 times worse if I ever said anything.
>>
File: 6a5e34gv453.png (34KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
6a5e34gv453.png
34KB, 480x467px
>tfw it's fake as fuck but you still get bonner
>>
>>37262812
She's already raped you, rolled you for all your sheckles and belts the fuck out of you. Even if it gets worse, it's not like she can take you for much else. Just backhand her to see what happens and post results.
>>
Shittest thread I've seen in a while.

2/10 making me reply
>>
>>37259442
Nice larping. There is no way that an 11 year old girl can take an adult male in any circumstance. Still tho, incest rape fantasy in niiiiiiiice.
>>
>>37262857
She would straight up kill/rape me. Anyway, I freeze up around her. She'll see the backhand coming a mile away.
>>
>>37262892
This is the OP here tensing: >>37262444

This is the OP's sister not tensing: >>37262121 >>37262044

OP's sister seems stronger.
>>
>>37262901
fuck man I don't know, throw a tampon at her or something then lock the door. We'll comfort you as you await your end
>>
>>37262939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxzLkCUOUhg

There is an 11 yo MMA girl - no power or technique whatsoever. You could literally just push her over.
>>
>>37263109
To me and you, yeah. But for OP, he couldn't push her over for all the money in the world.
This is a guy who gets raped by his sister and loses an arm wrestle with 1 hand against his sister's 2.
>>
>>37259442

OP, there's always a martial arts general up on /asp/, go ask those guys what to do. They'll take you seriously and be able to help.
>>
>>37263201
This isn't about fighting back, fighting back is just suicide. She's A) Stronger B) Got 5 years experience in BJJ. A few 4chan comments are going to help me in a fight against her.
>>
>>37259913
Shut up I'm rock solid
>>
>>37259658
>Only way I'll be taken seriously is if I kill myself and leave a note on it.
>Anon kills himself and leaves note about fucking his sister
>everyone assumes he killed himself out of guilt after raping his sister
>sister backs that story up
>>
>>37263172
Yeah, I really don't think a being so pathetic exists. If so, then
>>>/fit/
>>
>>37259609
Anyone who thinks this is real is most certainly handicapped. This is just OP's fetish.
>>
>>37259442
Please post this on /b/. You'll get much better advice
>>
>>37263277
Like what, masochism? I don't think pedophilia and masochism go together, there's pedophilia and sadism but never masochism.
>>
>>37259442
You are too weak for life. I would tell you to kill yourself, but I'm pretty sure you are too much of a wimp to do that.
>>
>>37261927
>She's got a 6 pack
>She's got a 6 pack
>She's got a 6 pack
>She's got a 6 pack
Stop repeating that OP, what fucking difference does it make? Does she just float in mid-air and threaten to crush your skull with her iron abs? Top kek you fucking sissy weakling
>>
File: s9Ma7v.png (313KB, 429x648px) Image search: [Google]
s9Ma7v.png
313KB, 429x648px
Just posting this so I don't have to keep scrolling up when jerking off. You're welcome fags.
>>
>>37259609
This is a copypasta.

Op, if it is true, start to record all the stuff she will make to you. Why, in the digital era, you haven't got this idea?
>>
>>37263346
It means she's strong and can kick my ass.

>>37263350
Don't do that please.
>>
>>37263306
I guess it could add to the humiliation aspect of the masochism.
>>
>>37263375
She's not strong, you're incredibly weak. Seriously, in your copypasta, the girl is ELEVEN. Any grown man could possibly kill her with a single punch. Are you too scared to risk getting kicked a couple times? If this situation is so unbearable, and your only escape is suicide, why don't you man up and do something about it? Even if you go to jail, you'll be free of her and you'll still be alive.
>>
>>37263403
She's obviously really strong. And I'm not doing anything about it because things can always get worse. She could rape me again, I don't want to go through that.
>>
>>37262444
>>37262939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo
>>
>>37263437
so, what about camcording for evidence?
she have a strong body
have you a strong mind?
>>
i love this pasta originally
>>
>>37263473
If I do that, they'll probably think I asked her to do it and I'm a pedo like some of the people here have said.
>>
>>37263482
This, these kind of threads was popping up just after janitors sign in.
>>
Just give up, OP. She's better than you. If you are an 18 year old man who gets beaten up by an 11 year old girl, you deserve it just for being so pathetic. Just give in to her demands. She is a goddess and you are an insect that she is merciful enough to let live. Accept your place in life.
>>
>>37263437
So you'd rather do nothing and get "raped" again eventually? You deserve what you've got, sorry but you can't expect reality to bend to your will because you're scared.

Also, even if she rapes you again, so what? Just punch her in the face, no matter how "strong" she is she will lose consciousness after a few of your weak-ass punches.

She's 11. She hasn't even finished going through puberty. She could have been training under Rambo-sensei since her birth and she still couldn't be stronger than an adult male. Because she is A FEMALE CHILD. It's just not biologically possible. In your next iteration of this pasta, make it so you're wheelchair-bound or something at least.

I already said you should record it. Post it up on her facebook and ruin her for life. Idiot. What's the worst that can happen, if you're already considering suicide, just do that and then jump in front of a train. Seriously.
>>
>>37263510
There's not sex, there's abuse. if she jump on you, recording your autistic screeching about trying to stopping her (and i repeat, you're not assaulting her, but the opposite) and maybe you actually show that *on purpose*, things will be different.
Just record that and scream loudly STOP IT YOU CRAZY DUMBFUCK and I DON'T WANNA TO
>>
>>37263550
She may be a big girl, and op just weak, it's possible to have a strong being before puberty, she's in training for being capable to kick ass adults, for self defense.
>>
>>37263459
Armwrestling is a retarded measure of strength because it is 99% about technique/cheating. But, amazingly, the girl actually cheated more and still lost.
>>
>>37261953

Sounds like you want to be miserable forever, saying 'I can't' all the time. Yes, you can. Now get your ass to do something about it. I don't care what
>>
Martial arts ain't fucking shit. Tell your parents what she has been doing. If they don't believe you, ambush your Oster and just start smashing her face with your fists.
>>
>>37263557
It's not like that though, I'll have an erection on the video. That's because she strangles me until I get one. She forces me to cum as well at the end or again she'll strangle me.

It'll look consensual on video for the most part. All anyone will see is me with an erection.
>>
>>37263597
You know, he can't just punch her, some of you are saying that. A bruise or a broken nose on a 11 yo girl is a free ticket to hell for OP
>>
>>37263574
She's not a "big girl". Look at her photo here: >>37263350.
>>
>>37263600
Why don't you just let her strangle you? Surely it would be better than the alternative of being raped.
>>
>>37263661
Because it hurts and I'm not brave enough to go against her like that.
>>
>>37263622
So, if op was posting a cow, you know, black spot on white fur, small placid eyes, you will think it as her sister?

>>37263600
A new video i say.
you're not so smart, don't you? Post pics of your sister, maybe the old 4chan can be back once more for help you.
>>
>>37263696
That is my sister. Are you saying she looks like a cow lol? I've already posted pics of my sister.
>>
>>37263716
So, you're op.
so, you've posted that girl

Thread is dying.
>>
>>37263696
>you're not so smart, don't you?

Smooth move Sir Isaac...
>>
>>37263777
English obviously isn't his first language dude, c'mon.
>>
>>37263661
And you don't understand how painful the strangling is. I'm gagging when she does it, also dribbling and crying. When I can breathe, it's just to beg her to stop. She's choked me out a few times like this.
>>
Post the videos you have OP
>>
>>37263952
What videos? I never mentioned any videos.
>>
>>37263977
you posted a different op pic in past threads
>>
Have you tried kissing her feet and begging for mercy?
>>
>>37259442
>BJJ
blow job-job?
>>
File: 1494393905119.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494393905119.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
If real, you're fucking beyond pathetic. If you have any reason to think your sister is doing this because she herself is abused, you should protect her. At least talk to her about it.

You are truly scum, OP.
>>
>>37263952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdrkccSr3Uo
>>
>>37264066
This. OPs only option is to go full pathetic submissive pig in order to gain her favor.
>>
>>37264067
brazilian jew jizztsu
>>
>>37264067
brazilian jew jitsu
>>
>>37264105
Well that's kind of what I'm currently doing. I get by, but I still am a bitch at the end of the day. Any other options?
>>
>>37259442
>people responding to this like it's real

maximum kek
>>
>>37259442
stop being a bitch and cunt punch her or some shit, damn. or maybe, that's just her way of showing affection? originalto
>>
>>37264138
Submit more. Bow when she enters the room. Crawl to her feet and kiss them. Beg for forgiveness for your mere existence.
>>
>>37264163
It's like that Field of Dreams movie quote: "If you believe it, you will cum". Or something along those lines.
>>
>>37259609
That's the thing about this kinda shit. You can't report it because you'll be the one that gets in trouble. it's so fucking retarded
>>
>>37265147
Exactly, I can't even tell anyone about it either.
>>
>>37259609
poastin in an epic thread
>>
>>37264174
this, its the only way out
>>
>>37259442
Lmao just grab her by the skull and throw her to the ground. Thats what I did to my older brother when he tried to start shit with me. I also pulled my knife on him a few times.
>>
>>37259442
I'm surprised no one told you to rape her, being this is 4chan and all..
>>
>>37265253
Not only would that be physically impossible for me, but why on earth would I want to rape my own sister? That would just make me as bad as her.

>>37265242
I do all kinds of shit for her but she still treats me like shit.
>>
>>37265300
I didn't tell you to rape her, I said "I am surprised" no one told you that.
>>
>>37265326
I'm surprised that I've only nutted twice to this thread. As soon as I saw it, I thought it was a 3 time thing. OP you dissapoint me.
>>
File: cockona6.jpg (41KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
cockona6.jpg
41KB, 400x379px
>>37259442
How tall are you and how tall is she?

gryjrtrhhtehearh
>>
>>37265368
I'm 5'8, 125lbs. She's 4'8, 80lbs.
>>
>>37265300
Have you called her goddess?
Have you worshiped her?
Have you worn a maid outfit and cleaned her room?
>>
>>37259839
Fuck dude you could've chosen the amazonian little sister route but you had to be a faggot.
>>
>>37259442
>18
>11

You could literally hit her anywhere and she'd shit herself. Are you handicapped or somthing.

Or are you trolling like that guy who got beat up by his 12 year old brother in front of his gf?
>>
>>37265395
Bitch, this ain't no shitty porno this is my life. I'm too scared to call her anything desu.

>>37265404
I don't... I don't want to know what that means.
>>
>>37259609
I highly doubt an 11 year old girl has raped anyone
>>
>>37259442
10/10 my main man shazam
>>
>>37259593

then when he unties her hes fucked
>>
>>37265454
You underestimate 11 year old girls and overestimate pathetic robots.

Look at this: >>37262939
>>
File: 1494397806078.jpg (550KB, 1050x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1494397806078.jpg
550KB, 1050x1680px
>>37265434
>you will never be held by your little sister
>>
>>37265482
Just the height difference is enough to give OP a huge advantage

>>37265253
I was going to do it, but I was too busy fapping and we all know this is bullshit.
>>
>>37265646
She has 5 years BJJ training and goes to the gym with our dad a lot. I've never been.
Jesus, how many times have I said this. I've even given pics of my own terrible muscles. Not much more I can say.
>>
You are a grown man getting beaten up by a preteen girl. Just give up being a man and become a trap.
>>
I want to slap hard in the face every newtard who took OP's painfully obvious bait.
>>
>>37259442
Where did this come from? What an excellent thread, this is very rare. Someone's on fire today. Good job, Opie!
>>
>>37265733

Your eleven year old sister goes to the gym a lot?
>>
>>37259442
Let her kick your balls, you will became addicted to this blissful delight.
>>
>>37263600
You do realize you'd get hard even if your dick were to be stroked by an Alien with tentacles right? Women get wet when they're raped and quite often cum from it. That has never been incriminating.
>>
File: 14454.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
14454.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
SHE'S FUCKING 11
>>
>>37265733
My arms are as thin as yours and I'm sure I could kick the ass of the girl on the pic, no matter how much Brazilian martial arts she knows.

You can stop roleplaying now, I already came.
>>
>>37266082
With my dad's supervision, yeah.

>>37266164
Not everyone will think like that though, they'll just see a boner and a kid.
>>
Start acting turned on whenever she hurts you. She'll probably find it weird and will stop. She also won't be able to tell anybody without also telling that she was hurting you.
>>
>>37259442
I've seen this post before but about a 11 years old brother with martial art skill
>>
make it about you being concerned for her safety, obviously if she's abusing you like this someone is probably abusing her (at least, this logic is reasonable to most people). bring it to the counselor at her school or something, or tell your parents you're worried about her behavior and think someone might be hurting her. people will take an older brother worried about his sister much more seriously than an older brother afraid of his sister.

assuming this isn't larp
>>
>>37259442
Kill her OP, kill her and make it look like an accident. These bitches need to be wiped out of the breeding pool.
>>
>>37266293
If anyone is abusing her, it would be my dad. I've noticed weird behaviour between them before.
>>
>>37266183
But she would have bigger arms than both of us then.
>>
>>37259442
Is improving so hard? You can have a naturally bigger body because male if you worked on your body at least a fraction of what she does
>>
>>37266434
he doesn't need to work out, even the near weakest beta's are stronger than nearly all women
>>
>>37259828
you fucking deserve it if you don't want to defend yourself. it's like you enjoy this bs
>>
>>37266463
>>37266434
Guys I think this is ruby turner
>>
File: 7y1d4x59xr1uix097q7g_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7y1d4x59xr1uix097q7g_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>37266504
This is Ruby Turner dumbass.
>>
>>37266494
It's harder than it sounds.
>>
>>37266837
Were gonna need some proof son
>>
>>37267030
I've given like 5 different photos of my sister and me. What other kind of proof do you need?
>>
>>37259442
these threads are so fucking gay and tired holy fuck have you ever done anything right anon?
>>
>>37267147
No no you didn't you showed 2 blurry pics of her and your arm
>>
>>37266187
Why don't you start going to the gym like your sister?
>>
>>37267216
How are they blurry?
>>
>>37259609
Yeah sounds legit blablabla
>>
>>37259442
I'm ashamed of you anon getting your ass kicked by an 11 yr old
>>
>>37265388
Oh Jesus Christ oregeo
>>
>>37265147
>it's so fucking retarded
no it's not because this would literally never happen so it's not an issue. You're retarded for thinking it is, pedo
>>
>>37259609
If this is true, then you are on a shitty situation and you should maybe get fit to resist
If it's fake, please make up more stories like this one
>>
>>37259864
Bad idea. BJJ makes you immune to electricity, so she'll probably just take it from OP and taze his nipples in a sexual manner.
>>
>>37260969
Fucking incredible... Fucking amazing anon.
>>
>>37259442
It's simple, OP.
>move out
>laugh while she's stuck riding daddy's cock for the next 7 years
>>
>>37260776
>business (only) inquiries contact: Karla@DreamTalentManagement
Jesus christ they use instagram for blatant child trafficking?
>>
posting in a faggy larp thread
>>
You are all retarded, the Instagram he got this pic is Ruby Rose Turner a child actress.
>>
>>37259442

this is so made up

most martial arts are meme shit

BJJ is not one of those

but here's a thing, it's still not enough for almost any WOMAN to beat a man with it, let alone a fucking 11 year old GIRL vs a man that already went through puberty
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.