[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs n' Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0357.jpg (81KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
81KB, 614x389px
I've got an hour to kill.

Let out your deepest feels.
>>
>meet a wonderful fembot
>talk for hours at a time over a few weeks
>can relate to this girl more than my own family members, feels completely natural to talk to her
>complete silence from her this whole week

I'm okay if she wants to stop talking and I feel like she'd tell me if that were the case.
I'm really worried about her because being left in the dark for a week really lets your mind wander and I just wanna know if she is okay.
Either way, I've gained a lot of insight from our interactions and I'm a better person for it.
I guess I just want closure, not knowing is awful.
>>
i always feel hollow and alone
>>
File: no.gif (1MB, 391x267px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1MB, 391x267px
>>37259423
If this is who I think it is, I'm fine.
>>
File: IMG_0352.png (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0352.png
6KB, 168x168px
>>37259423

Internet relationships don't usually happen, and anons will use you and forget about you any given day of the week, because on the internet there are few repercussions. You shouldn't worry about people on the internet. Ever. Unless you've known them for like, years and have confirmed that they are who they say they are.

>>37259443

I am a loner, too. I do not ever go out, outside of work. Ever. The only events in my social calendar are if someone dies or a relative gets married. Been that way for years, too. Maybe we are alike in that way.
>>
>>37259608

If you were any kind of normal human being you would simply message him/her on the platform you were communicating.

This is an example of why you can't trust the internet. Especially 4chan.
>>
>>37259616
Yeah maybe you're right, but this is my first time doing this sort of thing so I'm liable to fall into traps like that I suppose.

>>37259608
B? Is that you gurl?
>>
>>37259647
Nah this is M.
>>
>>37259616
>>37259443
i dont really go out to family matters
i look and feel like a stranger when i go to them
>>
get ghosted way too often on dating apps.
it usually starts well; hello how ya doing, do you work/study, what do you like to do, i can usually follow it up by talking a bit about me, usually im a great cook, thats followed up by "maybe you can cook for me sometime haha", maybe if we catch a movie or something i can cook before or after. it goes well, then the next day i text a simple "good morning/good afternoon hope you're doing well" and then nothing, just fucking nothing
>>
>>37259773

I do too. I only go because severing the ties would cause needless pain. For a long time I would ignore calls. I didn't talk to them for an entire year one time.

I realized making a small effort makes it a lot easier on everyone. But I didn't have the energy at the time. Once I gave myself some space, I realized it.
>>
I have all the information and requirements in place to turn my life around and get everything I want but day after day I'm ruining it with procrastination
Just fucking kill me
>>
>>37259833
people dont know im related to them
>>
>>37259826

They're dating apps, and the shallowness of their construction translates into shallow users. I have used OkCupid for years and made many different personalities on it. I've also tried plentyoffish and tinder. Even with fake profiles that I perfectly crafted, ghosting happens. It's the way the internet is.

You can find what you're looking for irl, but the internet can still help. Meetup.com, see if there are any things you might be interested in meeting with others to do.

The overarching problem with all these problems is one thing: internet.
>>
File: IMG_0344.png (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.png
34KB, 400x400px
>>37259854

So why do you care, then?

>>37259849

Lol this is one I can't help you with cause
I'm in a similar place. I think I'm just being too eager for success though, maybe you are too. I often think "I gotta have this by 25, be this by 30.." etc.. really I should just be grateful I have a good job, good relationships and am actually succeeding in life. Essentials first, the rest should come in time.
>>
>>37259854
>>37259905
care about what? im confused
>>
>>37259905
Your advice against procrastination is to just be fine with what you have?
Like no offense but Jesus you really are something
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (122KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
122KB, 608x800px
>>37259946

If they don't know you are related to them, then you must not have talked to them very much. Why do you care about someone you haven't talked to very much?

>>37259980

Procrastinate the extras, not the essentials. Sometimes seeing it as one whole can be daunting. Learn to read :)
>>
>>37259980
>>37260023
i dont really know why honestly
>>
>>37260074

I care about what tons of people think but sometimes I just remember to see the bigger picture, that it's probably nothing to worry about.
>>
>>37260122
>>37260074
yea
hopefully not
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.