[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black culture hatred thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1423923823892.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1423923823892.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
Examples:

>when niggers dance and do retarded shit for attention after accomplishing something
>when niggers are loud for no reason and embody their stereotypes
>the dab
>any trend that came from black people

>when white teenagers wear clothing of a rap artist or group, and talk like a retard by attempting to use black people words. "yo, broke ass nigga."

Fuck me
>>
Post videos of then fighting in public places or generally acting like animals for no reason
>>
Niggers are not humans
Don't let society fool you, they belong in little houses made out of garbage in Africa
>>
where yall gf at
>>
>>37258427
hahahahaha, its's funny that while you're on this board complaining, black men and women are living lives better than yours all over the world and there is NOTHING you can do about it. black people with gfs, houses, friends, money, everything you could wish for, and all you can do is sit here and pretend we aren't human
>>
there are almost no niggers in my country, I don't care about them
>>
>>37258505
>believing the africans are under-evolved myth
>>
File: china_propaganda.jpg (263KB, 900x661px) Image search: [Google]
china_propaganda.jpg
263KB, 900x661px
>>37258427
>>37258505
>China is revered as housing geniuses now as their average IQ is 106.
>China's average IQ was in the high 80s in the 1980s

It seems development and a developed system of education seems to be the major driving factor for IQ in people. China was an undeveloped mess in the 1980s. Same thing with South African countries and South America, etc, etc

Sorry to crush your ignorant beliefs
>>
>>37258733
For every successful black person in the world, there are 200 more ooga boogas or retarded ratchet niggers in the hood. So congratulations. I'm probably in better conditions than 95% of black people. So I'm happy with that
>>
>>37258873
How does that undermine what I said about aspects of retarded black culture and behaviors?
>>
>>37258740
what glorious nation might that be?
>>
>>37258733
You probably though that was really clever, but I've seen this type of post a thousand times before. It's not even hurtful at this point, it's just annoying and mind numbing. Like seeing the same joke being repeated ad nauseum.
>>
>>37258938
It was more a response to the guy pretty much calling black people subhuman.

African American culture can be for debate, but black culture is very wide and diverse. There are dozens of countries in Africa alone, and there are black populations all over South America and the Caribbean.
>>
>blacks literally ridicule and bully other blacks who want to do well in school and actually learn
>wonder why they're all stuck working shit minimum wage jobs
must be ol' whitey holding the black man down, amirite?
>>
>>37258873
So you believe a growth in IQ can be attributed to the educational system? IQ doesn't change over the course of a lifetime (knowledge does). That would mean there have been generational changes; resulting from development. A whopping 26 IQ point increase across the board in about 40 years. You do understand how unrealistic that sounds, correct?

So how do you explain the gaps in IQ in ethnically diverse countries such as the U.S? All races have been entitled to the same basic education since the 60s. Yet the same averages you speak of show a signjficant difference between all races.

Oh wait, you were probably referring to scholarly academics. The same ones someone like you would claim are inaccessible to minority groups.

Get real friendo. I think even you understand that the Negroid race, particularly those from Africa are far behind in cognitive development. You just cannot bring yourself to admit it.
>>
>>37259487
>wonder why they're all stuck working shit minimum wage jobs
What about all "da gangsta" shit? They don't study and think that being a criminal makes you more of a man and "more black", and then they complain about getting shot by cops, L-M-A-O
>>
>>37258783
>Myth
>You witness it every day

Hmmmm
>>
>>37259539
I'm not the poster you are talking with and I do agree that most blacks are inferior, but this:
>IQ doesn't change over the course of a lifetime
is not true. People score differently at different times, there was a study done on scientists who scored differently after few years and people also score better when they are offered money for the test. In conclusion IQ is a meme and shouldn't be used as a means for testing intelligence.
>>
>>37258427

I think the fact that black people in the UK are so much more "well-adjusted" is just evidence of the issues with black people in America being a result of America itself.

That is to say, No healthcare, poor school system, and a prison system that creates more crime, results in a disadvantage that is not unilateral; those at the bottom suffer more. And who has always been at the bottom in America? Black people.

They've not been provided the proper means to overcome their poverty, like black people have in the UK.
>>
>>37259662
Maybe because black people in the UK are immigrants and therefore the top tier of the gene pool while black people in America contain the top, the bottom and the average at about 85 IQ?
>>
>>37259613
I don't think black people are inferior.

The smallest unit that can evolve is a population within a species. I think when you consider how many human populations exist, you can imagine in what respect we differ.

Blacks on average lack the mental development of other races, but are physically superior. All races, and groups within those races have adapted to their environements. It is just unfortunate that some races lack what matters in our current state.

As far as IQ goes I feel it stays the same. Tests differ. If you someone scores 113 points on an IQ test the previously scored 110 on, can you say that's any different from the guy who went from 140 to 143?
>>
>>37258873
>Implying China counts the hundreds of millions of dirt farmers when they test for IQ

But I'm sure their national IQ just shot up a standard deviation in a generation. Thats realistic.
>>
>>37259662
Also why is there a consistent SAT gap between blacks and whites across all incomes and why are the poorest black communities more violent than poorest white communities?
>>
>>37259539
>High 80s

The difference would be closer to high teens, not 26 points. You must be on the lower end of the bellcurve then buddy.

You don't trust certified academics, the highest scientific authorities on the world. Yet you trust fringe statistics from white nationalists. Anyone not from 1980s China would see that you're an idiot.
>>
>>37259733
Dirt farmers are also generally educated these days too. Most Chinese get the rigorous modern Chinese curriculum.

Your idea of most of China being dirt farmers are from the cold era. Globalization has made most of their jobs obsolete so they seek employment elsewhere.

But of course you would know better than me as an American on a Anime website than an actual Chinese.
>>
>>37259739
Where are you getting the 20 points from?
The agreed upon increase from 80s to today for china is at most about 6-7 which can be attributed to better nourishment.
>>
>>37259691

You know the slave trade included the UK as well, right?

I think it's a bit of a reductive argument, anywho.

>>37259736

Cultural issues, broken prison system. Bare in mind until recently we had segregated public schools, and they still remain segregated, just not legally.
>>
>>37259886
You know that most black in UK are immigrants right?
Calling something redactive is not an argument.
Criminality in their communities and bad schools are a consequence of black behaviour not the cause.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.