[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp Car was towed, only friend was arrested. I am now totally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: 20170525_003456.jpg (753KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_003456.jpg
753KB, 2560x1440px
Welp
Car was towed, only friend was arrested.
I am now totally homeless.
What do
>>
Find a tall bridge or building

It's time, Anon.
>>
>>37258240
Go to homeless shelter
>>
>>37258240
Where are you? What country or state, if US?
>>
Go bum around and hitch hike it's fun
>>
>>37258350
Fuck you.
>>37258393
I'm thinking about trying to get into a psych ward
>>37258401
I'm in gig harbor washington, US, pretty close to tacoma
>>37258401
I've traveled enougj
>>
make a youtube channel
>>
>>37258555
I honestly think i'm too depressed. Though to be honest, thats my dream as well as streaming. I have a laptop in my bookbag
>>
>>37258447
Did you do some shady off the books furniture moving about 6 or 7 years ago?
>>
>>37258240
what was your friend arrested for?
>>
File: 20170525_010542.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_010542.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>37258622
Uh no
I was 14 6 years ago
>>37258649
We got drunk before he was gonna go back to jail anyway to have fun one last time and he took the keys from me, and drove around a burgerking, hit all sorts of shit and wrecking the car and almost hitting someone, i was so drunk i didnt give a fuck what was happening. They arrested him cuz he drove and not me even though im under 21
>>
>>37258696
You sound like the kind of asshole who ends up homeless sort your life out stupid kid before you get killed
>>
>>37258696
Sounds like you got off easy senpai.

Do you have no family you can contact?
>>
>>37258721
Jump on a sword
>>37258726
No. They live on the other side of the country and kicked me out at 18 for being a shitty son

And before anyone else says, yeah i know i'm a piece of shit scum, please stop telling me, it hurts to the core
>>
>>37258770
Get a job you little shit absolutely no one feels bad for you
>>
>>37258696
Wow, you sound like an asshole. I hope you freeze and/or starve to death.
>>
>>37258591

That laptop/backpack will probably be stolen shortly.

It's hard to hold onto anything of value when you're homeless
>>
okay fine, suicide is actually the right answer. Thanks
>>
>>37258830
Why not call your family and let them know you need help?
>>
>>37258240
Contact local homeless shelter
Work on getting a job
Get a drink and become a wagecuck
>>
>>37258240
Walk into a Scientology center. They don't know you don't have any money and you might get free cookies.
>>
>go to the hospital
>Say you're suicidal
>Spin dry for 5 days to two weeks in a locked unit
>Come out clean, shaved
>If calling your family isn't an option, immediately begin looking for a job
>Go into every place you see and ask
>Someone will give you a job in less than a week if you keep trying everywhere you see
>Make a little money
>Get car back
>Sleep in car
>Work more
>Get a place, save money
>Go to the hospital one more time
>Apply for neetbux
>Get neetbux
>Make hot cocoa and sit on 4chan all day
>>
>>37258240
Have fun. Homelessness isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
>>
>>37258850
Because i burned that bridge with my parents when i was 18. Theyve specifically said on more than one occasion to not talk to them. I had a drinking problem and wanted to quit school so they kicked me out. I somewhat keep in touch with my granparents, and they hear all about my struggles and losing jobs and living s shitty lonely life. They wont do anything and thats perfectly fine.

I need fucking mental help, i keep getting fired from jobs for stealing food without paying for it bevause im shit okay
>>
>>37258889
you forgot

>have fun paying for fuck ton of hospital bills.
>>
>>37258893
Ive been on and off homeless for years and im so sick of it
>>
>>37258896
Sounds like it is time to cast your sins before this guy, anon. Also stop being shit.

>>37258899
They don't charge. They bill the state for psych people since often no one there can pay.
>>
>>37258899
>Actually paying those
Literally nothing happens if you don't pay them and if you have insurance (op is under 26 and therefore covered by his dad's plan) the copays aren't even a lot unless you use a 911 service
>>
>>37258934
Im not covered by my dads plan. They removed me from insurance. I have free washington state insurance. I also owe a hospital 30000$ in pa cuz of psych ward bill
>>
>>37258951
You can go your entire life without paying that and never suffer from it if you do it right
>>
>>37258951
>owe a hospital $30,000

Are you stupid? How did you manage that? I've been in the ward several times and have never gotten a bill of more than $50 or so.
>>
>>37258240

Sell the device you're using to access 4Chan.
>>
>>37258982
You can't retroactively use a new insurance provider
>>
This is why r9k is shit.

If r9k were really full of sensitive, bright males who are truly 'nice guys', not in the 'TM' sense, then wouldn't the genuinely band together and help the OP out?

Wouldn't we have a system in place to get emergency funds to anon and give him advice and encouragement towards getting a job and actually building his career, and use 'Beta Mutual Assistance Societies' to network and knock roasties back in favour of giving this guy a decent-paying job where he could then give money back into the system to help other robots?

No, this will be a thread of "kill yourself", and shitty advice without any help.
>>
>>37259007
Kill yourself kid
We are helping him
>>
File: christ-the-king.jpg (226KB, 789x1252px) Image search: [Google]
christ-the-king.jpg
226KB, 789x1252px
>>37258925
Also forgot to post the guy. You know this guy? He might be able to help you out.
>>
>>37259024

Why don't your paypal or western union him $20 so he can buy a meal for now, then, while the thread fills up?
>>
>>37258591

Do vlogs about being homeless, and being alone. People will love to watch the desperate things you do. They'll eat up your path to recovery. After that, you'll be a success story.
>>
>>37259054
Because he doesn't need that idiot, you get free food just asking for it anywhere in the USA.
He doesn't need a free ride he needs to sort his shit out if he's at a place where he has the gall to bitch about being homeless on 4chan
You fucking buy his food
>>
>>37259046
I've honestly tried but no matter how hard I try i can't get myself to believe in any religion, i was never taught any as a kid and its just a part of me to not be religious at this point, though i respect it
>>37259007
I really appreciate you showing some decency.
This thread really honesly surprised me with how hurtful it would be
>>
Do you have some soap and a rope?
>>
>>37259007
OP is literal trash though.

Why should people who don't fuck up public property and hand their keys off to drunk retards to drive vehicles around have to clean up the messes of people who make shit decisions ritually?

I don't give a fuck about OP because I can't relate and I can't trust him not to squander what I give to help - because clearly he doesn't give a shit about his own property or body so why would he give a shit about anything I can paypal him? He'll blow it on shit, like he blew his car on shit.
>>
>>37259007
>Beta mutual assistance society.
>Goes to loud druggies and retards who smash public property up.
>Beta's remain in their rooms, day in, day out, receiving no help.
>>
>>37259099
Bro it's not supposed to feel good, does the concrete floor feel good on your back ?
You will literally be homeless for the rest of your life which might not be a long time unless you find a way to take responsibility for your own well-being
>>
Hey let's berate someone whos fucked up in life, surely that'll give him the lack of depression to not kill himself

People who make mistakes should obviously just be screwed for life, so fucking logical
>>
>>37259138
My parents let me live at home because they couldn't deal with the shame of me being homeless but they also took my bed out of the house(to really hammer the point home that I'm a piece of garbage) so I actually do sleep on the floor every night and I can tell you from personal experience it's nearly impossible to sleep on a hard surface like that. I found a few blankets and stacked them on top of each other but even then it's misery. I completely understand why homeless people drink till they pass out, it's gotta be the only way they can fucking sleep.
>>
>>37259099

Bro if you're looking for sympathy this is not the place to go. But I feel for you, my family was homeless a while back when they were evicted. Tough stuff even with the help programs and what the government gives you.

About religion, idk if he was trolling or not but have you tried prayer? That helps a lot of people. Some say it's just therapeutic, like talking to a pet, others say it's more than that. Don't knock it 'til you try it I guess.
>>
>>37259207
You need to move out of your parents house without making excuses for yourself and yes I've been homeless I'm thoroughly aware the ground isn't a nice play to lay for hours
>>
>>37258240
Go to the closest homeless shelter, just make sure to watch your back and your stuff
>>
>>37259206
>People who make mistakes should obviously just be screwed for life, so fucking logical
Yes. They shouldn't be praised and promoted to president.
>>
>>37259236
This isnt OP
>>37259228
Yeah, ive tried praying
>>
>>37259257
I know you're not OP retard
>>
This thread is a small monument to how shitty and broken society is. Humans are fucking retarded animals. I hope we all die
>>
>>37259207

I don't know if it's because I have scoliosis but I find laying on a hard surface to feel pretty good. Also the coolness is refreshing desu. It helps if you have something soft to lay your head on. But it has to be flatter than your average pillow because the way it angles your neck is no bueno. Maybe a jacket?
>>
>>37259236
yeah sorry should have clarified I'm not OP, just a guy in similar circumstances which is why I can empathize with him. It's not easy to pick yourself up when you have nothing.
>>
>>37259228
Hey, brother, I don't do no trolling about Jesus. Sometimes when someone is in need is when they finally really cross paths with the man. Figured it was worth a shot, you know?

And prayer is better compared to a Western variation of Eastern meditation.
>>
>>37259276
Yeah try sleeping on pavement outside for a year and get back to me about how cool and refreshing it feels
>>
File: 20170525_014846.jpg (799KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_014846.jpg
799KB, 2560x1440px
>>37259272
I am OP
Organs
>>
>>37259298
I am anonymous and anonymous says you need to take action in your life if you aren't okay with being homeless.
>>
>>37259298
You've got to get out of that bathroom sometime, brother. It's time to go a ward or a shelter and give your parents a ring.

My dad and I had horrible relations when I was a kid but we've mended things as adults.
>>
>>37259294

You could switch it up, lol. Inside a playground slide or something. I'm onlybtrying to be positive. No reason to make the dude feel worse than he does.
>>
>>37259298
yo my dude are you in a public bathroom?
>>
>>37259007
He said multiple times he's a piece of shit and can't hold a job. Why would anyone try and help him when he sabotages himself? If he doesn't give a shit enough to change, then I don't give a shit enough to help someone like that.
>>
>>37259324
Yeah i agree
>>37259325
Yeah, thank you. Im gonna go to sleep in a bit but gotta read more discouraging posts first. I think i'm gonna go to a pscyh ward. Try to call parent
>>37259333
I'm in a bus station bathroom
>>
OP you live near tacoma, just walk around and embrace the 1000s of other homeless in this area, you aren't exactly alone, you just joined a huge community.
>>
File: comfychan.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
comfychan.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
>>37259349
Yeah, going to a ward and trying to patch things up with your parents might be the best thing for you.

Godspeed, anon. I'll pray for you.
>>
>>37259360

Yee maybe hit up someone in a tent or under a bridge or something
>>
>>37259370
Thank you a lot
Orgnal
>>
File: 2a6.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>37258889
this guys knows! he also fucks i bet.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.