[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nostalgia/Extremely Vivid/Possibly Sexual Flashbacks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1495686124727.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1495686124727.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>used to watch the Easter Peanuts special with my mom a lot when I was really young, and then basically forgot it existed for almost 20 years
>hanging out at a friend's apartment and she decides to put it on the TV
>those eggs, that music, those voices, those flavors, that dancing, that mall scene, those primary-colored dye bowls, those bunnies, those hard-boiled eggs, those escalators, Woodstock's pad, those birdhouses, that crunch
>Marcie putting the eggs in the fucking waffle iron
>that fucking Christmas display
>that music box dance
>"MARCIE, YOU MADE EGG SOUP"

>somehow all of it fires up a bunch of neurons from like pre-k that probably shouldn't even be alive at this point
>I can actually smell and taste banana chips like the ones my mom gave me and remember the bowl they were in
>smell of the litter box
>deviled eggs
>emotions and scents and flavors just come flooding the fuck back from across space and time because, again, I haven't seen this in almost 20 years
>mom's scent
>huh, that's weird as hell

>suddenly get extremely sensual, emotional, vivid, full-on synesthetic flashbacks from that period of my life, bordering on psychedelia
(CONT)
>>
>>37258220
you're fucking retarded mate.
>>
File: kids.jpg (365KB, 750x524px) Image search: [Google]
kids.jpg
365KB, 750x524px
>>37258220
(CONT)
>back on my elementary school's pre-k/kindergarten playground
>smell of crayons, glue peeling off my fingers, wood chips, stucco, trikes, the flavor of otter pops and those rainbow popsicles with the layers (had forgotten those existed, too), blue cots, napping
>huh
>suddenly get this weird, pink feeling in my chest and body and hands and remember the faces of girls on the playground; hear their voices like they're right there
>butterfly kisses
>"HAY AAANON, HAVE YOU EVER KISSED A GIRL?"
>"HAAAY ANON, HAVE YOU EVER FRENCH KISSED? IT'S WHERE YOU STICK YOUR TONGUE IN HER MOUTH."
>the delicate sensation of a fucking tongue in my mouth and a less vivid recollection of spit
>genuinely not sure if my brain was pulling that sensation from kisses I got later or if I somehow flashed back to french-kissing that far back
>seriously thought I didn't get my first kiss until I was like 15, but sweet Jesus, that was vivid and now it's fucking with me
>flash back to borderline sexual play and actual sexual feeling and literal playing doctor with that plastic stethoscope
>little girl ass, skirts, scraped knees and hands, snaggletoothed laughter
>scent of piss and pre-k bathroom

What the actual fuck WAS that? Seriously, what happened? Jesus Christ.

This one's actually messing with my head.
>>
>>37258255
you're just imaging this shit, ya dumb cunt.
>>
>>37258237
I am genuinely shocked the robot considered that an original post.
>>
>>37258287
me too, anon. Me too. this was not original
>>
>>37258286
*imagining
>>
>>37258220
I kind of envy people who have a good sense of smell because the olfactory system is right next to the hippocampus in the brain, so you get experiences like this. However, the empathy center is also nearby, and since these systems function properly in your brain, you can never be a true robot. Get out, normie.
>>
>>37258348
nah nostalgia used to hit
but not for a long time, I think my consciousnesses
is forgetting about the past. I'm a shell of a human. but when it did hit it had sometimes
to do with some smell i smelled that for a
millisec brought my mind back. it's almost
like time portals.
with no purpose.
>>
File: feeyilz.jpg (48KB, 680x536px) Image search: [Google]
feeyilz.jpg
48KB, 680x536px
>>37258348
But I thought feels were welcome here, and this is the feeliest feel I've felt in a long time.

>>37258376
Scent is fucking NUTS. Sometimes I'll be walking by a laundromat or somebody running a dryer, and I'll get a whiff of this musty, earthy brown-pink shit that I'm pretty sure is cheap detergent, and I just INSTANTLY remember this one girl's house.

Same with certain cigarettes and the cologne my dad wears. And burnt eggs. It's like it just catapults you straight back and then it fades as the scent becomes less vivid.
>>
>>37258255
why is he kissing her nose?
>>
>>37258469
Robots do not have feelings. Again, hippocampus=memory olfactory system=smell processing and these two are right next to each other in the brain. This is the only reason this happens to you.
>>
>>37258532
This is truly the age of pepe and wojack is dead, then.

>>37258482
I dunno. Noses are nice to kiss.
>>
>>37258586
but are they though?
>>
>>37258611
Oh yeah. They're adorable. I'm not gonna devour somebody's nose like I would their lips, but they're nice for pecking and eskimo kisses.

>>37258532
>actually google hippocampus
Fuck, this makes sense of a LOT.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.