[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate girls and don't even want a gf anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1495685327785.jpg (28KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1495685327785.jpg
28KB, 564x564px
I fucking hate girls and don't even want a gf anymore
>>
I used to think that

But in reality I'm only afraid of being hurt by them, as it has happened so many times in the past.
Therefore I use excuses like "hate" to distance myself from them. When in reality I'd like nothing more to be extremely close to a female. I need my other half and am done making excuses. The wounds of my past have healed and I'm ready to enter the battlefield of love.
>>
>>37258078
You're only afraid because they're caustic ass bitches. If women weren't such spazwads they'd be tolerable, I certainly don't want one for a partner.
>>
>>37258078
i'm so fucking tired of this. do you not know how women are? if you haven't noticed, none of them have hobbies or interests, none of them know anything about history, science or politics, none of them can hold a conversation or are funny (as a result of not having to because of the pussy pass) and they're generally bitchy, manipulative, self-centered whores. any guy who stoops so low as to open himself up to these whores deserve what's coming to him.
>>
>>37258132
>>37258188
I certainly know how MOST women are, yes. They're truly awful. But the same could be said for men, people in general.
However there are exceptions to the rule, you need to seek those kinds out. They're likely isolated inside NEET caves though, so finding them is hard.
I have no interest in your everyday vapid slut who cares way too much about what's going on in her friend's social media feeds.
I want to find another loner to be alone together with. Loneliness is draining.
>>
>>37258027
>I fucking hate girls and don't even want a gf anymore
This
who else /gaybychoice/ here
I want nothing to do with women
>>
Women aren't bad by virtue of being women. Normies are.
>>
>>37258027
Fuck they just wait for us to approach her, just to be denied and humiliated as she makes fun of us to her friends.
>Le Chad approaches, uses his appearance
>she just fuking fall in love
>uses his social skills earned by the easy way he can get woman and buffed by his appearance
>he fucks her and them go to other girl
> we just see how pathetic we are and realise that we will never be sucessful
>>
>>37258852
Maybe we ought to go for more unconventional means of finding a woman. Chances are if you're approaching a random woman who is sending you signals, she's a normie.
The whole song and dance of the normie mating game is beyond me. No one could expect a robot to keep up with Chad in that field.
I think you need to know where your weaknesses lie and accommodate for them. If you're not socially inclined, then online dating would be an option as it's easier to find common ground and see if you click or not.

Then again online dating is a shitshow but there's gotta be some decent relatable grils on there right?
>>
people like OP are the most pathetic kind of wanna be normies. They pretend they hate women but their whole lives still revolve around women. If a woman walked up to you and begged you to be her boyfriend you'd say yes without even thinking, because that's just how desperate and pathetic you are.
>>
File: 1484207372713.jpg (521KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484207372713.jpg
521KB, 1280x960px
>>37258027
Hey I haet boys and don't even want a bf anymore. Not even a chad. Wanna be friends?
>>
>>37258912

You could meet girls on here. Like me, but I'm a roastie though.
>>
>>37258961
gib blini
>>
>>37258971
Actually meeting a fembot is what really opened my eyes to the fact that not all women are shit.
Too bad she hasn't contacted me for a week. I hope she's not dead. I'm seriously worried.
>>
>>37258912
I don't think that gonna happen, I mean I am ugly, no girl would "match" me on tinder
>>
File: nigger blini.png (596KB, 595x483px) Image search: [Google]
nigger blini.png
596KB, 595x483px
>>37258975
Have a blini with waddymelons.
>>
>>37258961
hamm, no?...
aueghaufsda
>>
>>37258971
Sure, but chances are that even if you weren't I'd end up hating you.
>>
>>37259022
She just ignored you, left you for a chad
>>
>>37259029
Tinder is SHIT
It allows people to judge others based solely on looks. Looks are meaningless. It's the personality that matters. It's the personality that will stand the test of time. Looks will always fade, and if the basis of your love is solely from looks then your relationship is fucked from the start.
>>
>>37259067
Ha ha maybe
But I gained a lot from our interactions, I feel like I've grown as a human being. Just weeks ago I was a mess. Now I have direction. Even if I never talk to her again, I can move forward without a problem.
>>
>>37259106
Yeah that's good man, keep it up
>>
>>37259071
yeah but without looks you don't get an online dating
unless is a blind one, in which I am out
>>
>>37259053
Fuck off roastie. I'm entitled to have my anime and drugs. Go back to Chad already.
>>
>>37259149
That's true, but what about finding a fembot and forming a connection without exchanging pictures?
That's what I did and it was pretty cool, we got along great.
>>
>>37258936
While that is true it doesnt prevent me from hating women
>>
>>37259155
How should I do that?
Where to find?
>>
I can't seem to find fembot's on dating sites or in real life. So many "nerd girls" out there that want that perfect CHAD that makes a real close to NEET nerd like myself undateable. Then again, I think that if I try to change myself then I am not being or acting like myself.
>>
>>37259197
>How should I do that?
>Where to find?
ops wrong guy, but the question stands
>>
>>37259380
Well for me I made a funny post about
>tfw no autistic gf
and she asked for my contact info and it went from there
I wasn't even looking for a fembot, she found me.
I guess you just gotta start casting lines out, try to find connections.

>>37259353
You can change aspects of yourself while still maintaining your sense of self. Self improvement is the idea. You need to build yourself personally.
>>
>>37258912
>>37259029
You never know. Sometimes you can get matched on Tinder. Most of my matches were spambots but sometimes I do get matches. Then again, there are too many girls who don't want to use Tinder for sex, yet the Chad's seem to fuck them.
>>
>>37258912
But how, anon? I thought that women with different interests would be different but they're not. Whether she's into videogames, new age stuff, religion, vegan stuff, a hunter, a surfer, volunteers at an animal shelter, is a farmer, is an entrepreneur, is black, white, brown, asian, it makes no difference.

All women are hypergamous. So it seems that the only way of succeeding is to enter a milieu where your SMV is relatively higher, like guys who go to poor south american or asian countries to get a wife. But then is it worth it?

When you put all this in perspective, you really wonder if it's worth it. I'd be mad if I was missing out on love but it seems that it's all just lust/instincts after all. Since attraction is not random, since it obeys to certain biological rules.
>>
>>37259823
Maybe it's not the interests, maybe it's more how her brain functions compared to the average gril.
Basically we all need autistic waifus who don't hold the same societal standards other women have for men.
>>
>>37259863
Basically we all need a one in ??? million kind of girl wew. That's not reassuring at all.
>>
>>37260053
Yeah but I'm not letting it get me down.

I managed to find one, surely I can find more.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I'm after a certain species.
>>
HI THIS IS A GIRL HERE AND I JUST CAME TO SAY TO YOU OP:

okay
>>
>>37258294
I found one of those women. Only problem is she has severe anxiety problems and cant get her license or a job because of it.

Mostly i'm just glad she puts up with my bullshit
>>
>>37260118
How did you meet her?

I'd like to find myself a local recluse girl
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.