[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP BEING A BETA MALE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: warrior.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
warrior.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
I'm serious you fucking losers, you need to stop crying about being beta and become fucking warriors. If you really try and replace your negative qualities with fitness and skill in combat there is nothing and NO ONE who can stand in your way. You will be a lion walking among sheep. I know you can do it anon's gather all your pain and misery, turn it into strength and weaponry to overcome the enemy!
>>
>NO ONE who can stand in your way
What about another beta who has replaced their negative qualities with fitness and skill in combat?
>>
File: hblake.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hblake.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>can't even be bothered to get out of bed
>JUST BE A LION LMAO
>>
>>37257368
what if you're too worthless to fight anything?
>>
>>37257368
>dude just like become better lmao
>>
>>37257482

That's bullshit anon, that's that weakness inside you trying to convince to stay lazy. Leave that shit behind and pick up a martial arts class right now. Also buy some firearms and start target shooting. YOU CAN DO THIS
>>
>>37257368
Gee, thanks Tony Robbins.
>>
>>37257482
Change your mindset. You life is ticking away as we type; USE YOUR LIFE NOW BEFORE IT RUNS OUT--DO SOMETHING GOOD IN THE WORLD.
>>
>>37257368
I'm fucking 28, you retard.
Sure, let me just join the navy so I can push my fucking walker around the fucking aircraft carrier.
>durr blank slade :DDDDD age is a number :DDD
Unless you've got some fucking silver bullets, these biotruths are here to stay.
>>
>>37257751

>implying 28 is old

You are fucking delusional I'm only two years younger than you and I'm well on my way into this path. It doesn't take 40 years to reach your maximum potential you're just making excuses for yourself. DROP THAT SHIT AND TAKE THE WARRIORS PATH
>>
>>37257368
I don't have a fucking enemy, the best course of action is to just work on improving ones self just for the sake of being better, doing it out of hatred for yourself/others usually does not lead to results
>>
That sounds really shallow OP.
>>
File: eT3smCWTXD-2.png (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
eT3smCWTXD-2.png
21KB, 300x250px
Taking the """warriors""" path is literally signing up to become a sheep and a meatbag used as cover for the government, you dumb turbotard.

Have fun dying for nothing due to some mentally ill brownies, bahahaha.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.