[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why do people become male feminists/feminist "allies"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
So, why do people become male feminists/feminist "allies"
>>
I was one in hs, see when your entire life is ruled by females, you begin to be indoctrinated. If you don't break this indoctrination quick enough, it becomes your life. And that's what happens to them.

They seek approval of women, so they do what women want (give them power in the form of social control) and in turn become male feminists.

It's like any desperate thing guys do to get female attention, like pretend they have a lot of money, or act any certain way.
>>
have a free blackpill:

feminism is the default position of human beings because you only need one male to make a whole bunch of babies at the same time
"protect the woman" is the most deeply fucking ingrained reflex there is
the answer to your question is "because we're mammals"
>>
>>37257357

This. I've noticed this trend a lot on cuckchan aka this board. Its actually pretty sad how millennials pride themselves in being social and being "pretty" just like your average woman. I can just imagine their gay lisp when they argue with me.
>>
>>37257277
looking to orbit as a mating strategy
>>
>>37257357
>see when your entire life is ruled by females, you begin to be indoctrinated. If you don't break this indoctrination quick enough, it becomes your life. And that's what happens to them.

Pretty much this, yeah. I'd bet my left arm that 99% of male feminists were raised by single moms. This is also speaking from personal experience. If I didn't find 4chan I'd be a white knight completely.
>>
>>37257375

>Feminism is natural

Feminism doesn't even have a solution. Just like Marxism, they only criticize and criticize because they have nothing better to do but to be "oppressed". Feminists unironically believe that logic is a social construct and a oppressing tool used by men. I shit you not.
>>
>>37257375
This only applies in civilized societies, though. "Reproduce by any means necessary" is the law of nature.
>>
>>37257418
I grew up in a big city, so plenty of "progressive" women around me. My father wasn't really terribly involved with me once I hit puberty, and my mother was always around and overbearing. Not to mention she was a feminist in the late 80's/early 90's. Then I got to high school and shit was thrown at me every which way about female respect and shit. I snapped out of it when I met this really stupid and slutty girl who I absolutely disliked. It's crazy to think of how ingrained it is in our society. The occasional times I have normal social interaction, it always blows me away and I have to "switch" into "world mode", where I dance the lines of PC, because normally, my opinions would oust me.

It's kind of disheartening to think that finding a "non-modern woman" is really difficult. I don't want to spend time with a woman who can't cook, can't love, and focuses on herself and "the fight for women", when women have so much power already.
>>
Because it's the right thing to do and they're good, intelligent, kind people.
>>
File: 1489003963434.png (310KB, 615x662px) Image search: [Google]
1489003963434.png
310KB, 615x662px
>>37257277
Because they can't compete in the traditional dominance heirarchy
>>
>>37258282
why is it that the misogynist autist on here are the lowest of the low then?
>>
>>37257277
What do you think feminism is? It's the belief that males and females are treated equally. It's normal for males to be feminists.

What tarnished feminism is all the anita sarkeesian shit and extreme feminism on Tumblr. That's fake feminism. There's more important issues than females deal with daily.
>>
>>37258646
THEN WHY NOT CALL IT EGALITARIANISM? Christ. What the fuck is the point?
>>
Because they started out doing it in order to fuck some chick, but after desperately faking it for long periods of time then began to believe their own bullshit
>>
>>37258668
Because that's just what people call it. It may not be the proper term but this is what it means and when most people say feminism that's what they mean.
>>
>>37258646
>It's the belief that males and females are treated equally.
Are you lost from reddit or something?
>>
Things men will do to get laid...
>>
File: 1484897339014.jpg (14KB, 236x343px) Image search: [Google]
1484897339014.jpg
14KB, 236x343px
>>37257277
They think it will get them laid ya knaw'm sayin'?
>>
>>37258646
Feminism is a female supremacy movement though since they only focus on female issues and try to shut down the mra when they want to focus on male issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0
>>
Women hold up half the sky.

Anyone who thinks feminism is about equal rights for women and girls is at best halfway there and at worst reactionary. This is why feminism has been accused of a white middle-class bias so often--because they fail to account for race and class as intertwining systems of oppression. You can't be against capitalism and NOT be a feminist, and vice-versa.

The emancipation of women is not an act compassion or anything condescending like that, but a necessary precondition for the destruction of class in society and the social antagonisms that make it possible.
>>
>>37258646
>What tarnished feminism is all the anita sarkeesian shit and extreme feminism on Tumblr. That's fake feminism. There's more important issues than females deal with daily.

Stop saying this shit. The "true feminism" you're referring to is gone for good. The extreme feminism has replaced it completely, so there's no use in making that distinction.
I hate it when people try to make that distinction because it's like they're trying to bait you into supporting feminism under the guise that "it's the OLD feminism", when it reality you're just unwittingly supporting modern feminism.
>>
>>37257277
For some guys it is a mating strategy, also if you are some actual real life creep it's good way to hide.

But I think that majority were just raised in gynocentrism, intentionally or not.
>>
>>37258342
even non-american normies fantasize about shooting high school up at least once in their lifes

"bc school fkn sux and is full of faggots amairite"
>>
>>37259241
Bolsheviks didnt gave a shit about "gender equality"... specially under Stalins regime. I dunno how things would develop if Lenin had stayed alive for longer though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.