[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else get aroused by the sound of women crying or screaming?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1424949440232.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1424949440232.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
anyone else get aroused by the sound of women crying or screaming?
>>
I prefer children screaming
>>
>>37256991
Yes.

>>37257059
children doing anything pisses me off t b h. I hate kids.
>>
>>37256991
only gagging tbqh
>>
Every time I watch a horror movie, I get an erection when a hot girl is horribly murdered. Been that way since I was a kid. Wish I knew why.
>>
>>37256991
Women screaming is the most annoying sound in the world for me, especially panicked / hysterical screaming, makes me want to strangle them
>>
Yes, even for me as a femanon
>>
>>37256991
no
>>37257067
normie, fucking normie, you'd say the opposite irl, you hypocritical normie.
>be you
>be in sociale occasion
>you: h-aha,i hate k-kids.
>everybody : ...............
>stacies laugh it off like you dont exist and everybody changes subject.
you know that so you will never say it.

damn,this millenials dont think only about themselves that they are already jealous of kids.
>>
>>37256991
I hate people screaming,and crying women makes me feel really awkward and at loss
>>
>>37257093
Women and children have the same response to danger - shriek their lungs out so a man comes to save them.

It's one of the biggest examples of women being nothing but overgrown children.

And yes their hysterical screaming pisses me off to that point too. They all do that shit and it makes it so hard to concentrate when under pressure. Fuck women and their stupid simian brains.
>>
>>37258026

I fucking hate it when they scream about something inconsequential like the lights going off in a building then they give you shit for not even hearing them. Women are so stupid.
>>
>>37257985
this, this, this.
cant say it better.
man crying is fake too.
>>
>>37258068
thats not stupidity, its something worse.
>>
File: 1487126531634.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487126531634.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>37256991
Women crying makes me feel bad
>>
>>37258026
>>37258068
Men these days are aware.
>school teacher responding to some kid
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>adjoint comes running
>its just a bitch screaming -_- come with me kid.
>A mom get angry at her teen son after failing to cuck him
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>big bro or dad comes walkin in
>its just this crazy bitch -_- she excepts me to hit him, i wont.
>come with me kid,and shut up.
>Gf irritated that you are better then her
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> -__- this bitch, i am leaving the house.
>he leaves the house
>the bitch gets more mad she got ignored
>when the guy comes back he finds his things broken.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.