[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a lucid dream?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
How was it like and how did you do it? Can you actually live out your fantasies?
>>
>>37256780
Also is this even a real thing? Or some /x/ meme.
>>
>>37256780
When I was a little kid I used to have the same nightmares over and over, and at some point, when dreaming, I realized I was dreaming and could control it. Stopped having nightmares around then.
>>
I find it very difficult to fly when I lucid dream. It's like trying to grab the remote by the force irl.
>>
I lucid dream nearly every night, not by choice, it just kinda happens.
>>
File: 1488959873776.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1488959873776.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>geography is weird
>100% flat plain except for mountains in the distance
>realize I'm in a dream
>jump up and try to fly
>fly a good 10 meters before wind blows me back into the ground
>lose lucidity
>>
Had a bunch. Used to have one weekly at one point.
Happens naturally to me. I sleep a lot (12 hours a day whenever I can) so I guess that plays a part of it.
Weed helps a lot. I've had drastically less lucid dreams since I stopped smoking.

>Can you actually live out your fantasies?
Depends. Sometimes, when you're too conscious, you start waking up. Sometimes, when you're not conscious enough, you can't make everything happen at will. For example, if I want to fly but I'm not conscious enough, I'll only fly to a certain height or for a certain time. Making hot girls spawn takes more power than that, so having a lucid dream doesn't guarantee doing anything you want.

It kinda sucks after a while. Waking up and shit. It's not a good idea to get used to it, although they're extremely pleasant.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 620x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 620x492px
>>37256790
Don't get me started.

Yes it is 100% real and science backed.

I've done it once and have been trying for the past 8 months and in a couple of days pick related is coming to my door to help make the final push end the struggle.

I have the knowledge. But I'm just lot in a good mental state to do it.
>>
>>37256889
>>37256884
>>37256867
>>37256852
What if youre just having a dream that you were awake inside a dream?
>>
>>37256907

>Having dreams
>while on a weed habit
>>
>>37256921

You start to believe that you actually woke up but then you start seeing some weird stuff and then you wake up again.
>>
done it a few times. in one, I tried to summon a vespa scooter but ended up summoning a really shitty one. I tried to summon again, and then got like a midrange scooter. the second time I think I had sex with a girl or something. I never really did it again after / not rly worth the effort imo
>>
>>37256889
this shit right here
the farthest I ever get is rushing through some doorways with a vague sense of urgency before I let my grip on lucidity slip. Or just laughing for no reason at the realization of lucidity. It's a state of mind very close to being hypnotized or high as fuck, it's not as easy as you'd think if you were sober.

>>37256921
what

>>37256933
I don't know about anyone else but a bowl a night doesn't really impact my dreams at all, and I keep dream logs, ration my melatonin, etc, so I know. My waking life, diet, and emotions all probably have a lot more to do with it, but that's just me.
>>
>>37256780
It's fun and definitely a nice little talent, but dont expect vr.
>>
>>37256933
It's pretty good desu. One joint, a movie + junk food and then to sleep is the best formula for the most vivid fucking dreams.
>>
>>37256780
its cool i guess, just by chance not intentional
you can do w/e the fuck you want but it's hard to not wake up since your brain is just as active as being awake
also you can die and you die irl lol jk but you wake up having almost a stroke if you die during your dream, feels bad
>>
>>37256852
For some reason, all my nightmares went away when I stopped being so afraid of them. Like, after awhile, I kind of just naturally realized nothing bad was going to actually happen to me in my dreams
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.