[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey fembots why dont you just get a below average (and i mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1413864349481.jpg (27KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1413864349481.jpg
27KB, 633x758px
hey fembots why dont you just get a below average (and i mean chubby) boyfriend and make him feel like he won the lottery so he actually tries so you stay with him and turnes from coal into a diamond?

you probably too dumb to follow my analogy anyway
>>
File: 1469232795222.jpg (261KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1469232795222.jpg
261KB, 608x2308px
>>37256519
Because why would they want a guy who treats them good, loves them, enjoys conversations and hobbies with them when they can have a chad fuck them, cheat on them, treat them like dirt?

I mean come on man, why would you chose something good when you can have something bad?

this is how women think btw, its insane.
>>
Because that's what I did and he dropped me when he got confident enough after I helped him get out of NEETdom. And I'm above average too by all standards
>>
>>37256795
Can you give me a chance? I pulled myself out of NEETdom so that I could find a gf.
>>
oh they want the coal alright
>>
>>37256808
Tell me more about yourself? But I'll be honest, I'm still hurting so I don't know
>>
>>37256795
I think he's talking about girls (xx)
>>
>>37256878
>fat
>half black and half white
>look mexican
>hairy
>no job
>brainlet
>interests are only tv shows and vidya
>never had a gf
>still a virgin at 23
>5'6" manlet
>literally covered in hair

you would never date me tho
>>
>>37256878
So you're not ready to date anyone yet. Except unless the guy is good enough?

I'm just a depressed cyborg who's been trying to get his shit together for a while. I'm fit and I a job, but no friends and never had a girlfriend. White and live in europe.
>>
I would. My only standard is they must be white. I disagree with race mixing.

However because I'm too fat only disgusting spics and niggers want me.
>>
>>37257112
>I would. My only standard is they must be white. I disagree with race mixing.
Location? I like fat girls but I'm not fat myself
>>
>>37257080
It might not lead to dating, but maybe talking to a girl might help? Do you have any idea why you never had a girlfriend?
>>
>>37257195
Yeah, it's because I'm too shy and reserved in real life, I don't really chat with people unless they talk to me first
>>
>>37257230
And what are you looking for in a relationship? What are your standards ?
>>
>>37257269
Just someone to hang out with and talk to and do romantic bf/gf things with I guess. I don't really know about standards, I don't have anything in mind
>>
>>37256519
>hey fembots, why dont you lower your standards and do all the work so my lazy ass can get laid, i promise ill say thank you!

fixed
>>
I tried and failed. Most probably wouldn't even believe the story.
It's not so simple
>>
>>37257332
>I tried and failed. Most probably wouldn't even believe the story.
try us. sounds interesting
>>
>>37257306
Well are you looking for a long term or short term relationship? What about your physical preferences?

>>37257332
Care to tell us more?
>>
>>37257356
Haven't thought that far ahead, ideally something long term but since it would be my first experience with a girl I'd just see where it goes I think
As for physical, I like cute nerdy girls the most
>>
>>37257427
Any preferences regarding ethnicity/height/weight/chest/ass?
>>
I'd rather abduct a boyfriend. It's much easier than attempting to communicate any sort of romantic advance. He can't reject or ridicule me if he isn't facile.
>>
File: 66f (1).jpg (157KB, 735x549px) Image search: [Google]
66f (1).jpg
157KB, 735x549px
>>37257532
I actually like pretty much all sorts. Only thing I would dislike would be if she's super tall, like 6'1+, or if there's like sagginess, which is kinda unattractive. Skinny qts are perfect but chubby girls can be pretty cute too but if I had to pick I prefer thin
>>
>>37257343
>>37257343
He was about 7 years older than myself, around 35. We gamed online together after meeting through a mutual online friend. I eventually tried to flirt with him. Both single. But I know from the friend he has kids from a past relationship that he doesn't see.

He and I talk on discord and through text. Decide to meet up. He lives about an hour away with his mom (doesn't bother me) I live alone so he comes here.

Turns out he's the same height as me 5'4", doesn't bother me. He's chubby but not a whale. I learn he works in a factory. Doesn't really have anything going for himself.

But he's fun and sweet. The night goes well. He stays over. We have sex (his friend tells me I'm the first in ~10 years). I'm into him. I want a bf who's caring, nice, plays games, etc.

Text him after he leaves saying how much I enjoyed the time together.

See him next weekend. After he leaves this time say how I hope he is my bf one day... Am very cuddly when he's here. Am truthfully into him.

Barely get a response. Texts me a few times in the next few days. His friend tells me I freaked him out a bit.

Stop texting him. He doesn't try to talk to me. Give up.
>>
>>37257610
If you'll hoe around with everyone, eventually guys will leave ya.
>>
Because the last time I tried talking to a robot he wanted me to send him my dirty socks...
>>
>>37257595
Can you post your discord or something? Even if not for dating we could chat and see where it goes from there, you sound decent there's no reason you couldn't get a gf
>>
Weak people don't turn to diamonds just because you date them. Instead they get you into trouble and somehow end up hurting you.

Speaking from experience here. Smart girls are picky out of necessity. I was a slow learner.
>>
>>37257736
Sure, Diskord is CCS#1449
>>
>>37257703
So I'm supposed to hold out? If I'm trying to get a robot to want me I don't have sex right away?
>>
File: laughing sluts.png (851KB, 739x700px) Image search: [Google]
laughing sluts.png
851KB, 739x700px
i would rather stay single forever than do that. also quite frankly in this market i could get a 7/10 if i really wanted to even though i'm ugly. maybe 9/10 black chad if i'm hard up

also if he's been a 3/10 fatfuck his whole life why would he change?
>>
>>37257947
Well you're a faggot so it doesn't matter.
>>
Because I've done that in the past, they become confident and ditch you because men are scum.
Oh,
>>37256795
why am I not surprised this was answered in the first few posts.
>>
>>37257996
wrong bitch i've got a roast. chubby 3/10 are in the forever alone pile for a reason
>>
>>37256519
if a person won't change on their own there is very little reason to think they'll change because of someone else.
>>
>>37258051
show us your nasty ass roast whore
>>
>>37258070
only if you're a 7/10 chad
>>
>>37258087
worthless as always
>>
>tfw no gf that keeps me down and makes me completetly depended on her over time.
>>
>>37258131
>>tfw no gf that keeps me down and makes me completetly depended on her over time.
Good taste anon
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.