[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 24

File: IMG_1188.jpg (168KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1188.jpg
168KB, 592x592px
>ywn go on a long summer road trip with friends
>ywn have a qt along for the ride who you have mutual unspoken feelings for
>ywn become her close confidant, chatting with her on rooftops about life and love and shit
>swn pull you in by your shirt collar after the long road is winding to an end, look you in the eye, and say "Shut up and kiss me, you big moron"
>ywn make out with her basking in the glow of sunset, eventually resulting in you losing your virginity that same night
>ywn finish, and realize how deeply in love you've fallen, knowing that it's all temporary and it might come to an end whenever, but for now you just want to enjoy her while she lasts
>ywn fall asleep with your lips gently pressed against hers, your naked bodies sweaty and sticky and happy

Why even live desu

Post your fantasies.
>>
Stop it anon, I don't want those feels
>>
File: review.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
review.gif
2MB, 254x196px
I fanfiction those every night, anon.

>ywn connect with a girl over a shared preference of music
>ywn have anyone tell you that you're the most unique, most honest, most trustworthy person they know
>ywn have a crowd of people with your closest friends and oneitis at the front, applauding you for heroic actions
>ywn be hospitalized after doing something heroic and have your oneitis cry at your bedside as she tells you she will kill herself if she loses you
>>
>>37256022
I don't either. I just realized that it was a feel I desperately, desperately want.
>>
>>37256104
It sucks writing this, especially since it all totally could happen if things were just a little bit different.
>>
>YWN
>Be 17
>Senior year
>Have close female friends you've had feelings for since middle school
>Never had the balls to tell her
>Prom night you went as friends as you had both recently broken up with your SOs
>Went to after party together
>You're both slightly tipsy
>Drive her home from the party
>1 AM you park a few blocks down
>Full moon illuminates the interior of your car after your pull out the key
>She was supposed to be back by midnight
>She leans in close for a hug goodbye
>Whispers in your ear "thanks for the ride anon"
>You feel her hand lightly stroking the hair on the back of your head
>You feel heady from the beer and the scent of her so close to you
>Her hand stays on the nape of your neck
>Notice you've been staring at each other, faces inches apart for way too long
>Her eyes close
>Your heart must be racing 150 BPM
>Time slows as she leans in
>Your hand slips under her arm across her back onto the opposite shoulder
>Your lips meet and it's like you've been hit by lightening
>Her tongue presses against your lips yours meets hers at the door
>She moans every so slightly and you feel the gentle vibrations echo through your whole being
>She pulls on the knot of your tie
>Getting feverish
>She's sucking on your neck
>You're unzipping her strapless dress
>You know she should really be inside
>You know you're both just high on emotion
>You don't care
>Your shirts off and you hardly can remember how that even happened
>She pulls her dress off
>Still kissing she climbs on top of you
>She reaches over and reclines the seat all the way
>"Anon... is this ok?"
>She pulled back from the kiss for the first time
>"Of.. of course femnon"
>She smiles her sly smile
>She's gonna make fun of your stutter, she has for as long as you've known her
>Her smile turns warmer
>She says nothing but reaches down and unbuttons your pants
>.....
>The next morning you wake up
>Text from Femnon
>"Made it in OK last night, parents didn't wake up... want to hang out again tonight? <3"
>>
>>37256450
Never give me this feel again anon, why couldn't this be me?
>>
File: Sad Canadian Pepe.png (18KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Canadian Pepe.png
18KB, 365x363px
>>37255987
>YWN have a pure southern blonde farmgirl who helps save you from your abusive parents who turned you into a failure so you wouldn't surpass them
>YWN get her to appreciate the great Ontario wilderness or have her take you back to Texas
>YWN propose to her playing the Yellow Rose of Texas
>YWN have beautiful wholesome children and die alone aged 111 sitting next to eachother in rocking chairs on the patio of the house you built together while she was pregnant
>>
>>37256450
If you could just go ahead and shove that feel back into Hell where it came from that would be fucking swell
>>
>>37256602
>ywn have her exhibit tough love to improve your various shortcomings, all while keeping you secure in the knowledge she really loves you
>ywn have her southern accent become thicker and cuter when she's mad at you, and your resulting laughter ocols her temper off as she begins to get all cute and indignant
>ywn see her rough, tomboyish tsundere attitude dissapear the night you take eachother's virginity when she becomes all coy and vulnerable
>>
>>37256450
it could have stopped at the kiss and I'd be feeling like it was enough of a feel

but no, you had to go further
>>
File: 1494728756362.jpg (22KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1494728756362.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
>>37256610
Make it stop
Rabioli rabioli make this feel golioli
>>
File: 1479356662114.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1479356662114.png
91KB, 255x253px
>>37255987
>ywn be 17 again
>ywn be at a high school football game with your friends in the cool, breezy fall
>ywn run into the sweet, down to earth girl in your English class while going to get a soda at the concession stand
>ywn nervously approach her to have her greet you and talk to you for a while
>swn invite you to a party afterwards at her friends' house
>ywn go to that party and sit around the fire with her, with pop music playing in the background and people having drinks and talking by the bonfire in the chilly autumn breeze
>ywn spend all night talking to her about class, life and joking about how much you hate your English teacher while sipping cheap, shitty beer
>swn move over to sit on your lap
>ywn keep talking until you eventually lean in for a drunken kiss, impassioned by every rushing, raging hormone in your teenage bodies
>ywn stop her mid kiss and nervously ask her to homecoming next week
>swn smile, laugh and tell you yes before making out for the rest of the night
>ywn hookup with her for the rest of the night, making out by the bonfire in the windy, nighttime autumn air
>>
>>37256666
>her gruff dudebro dad who initially despised you do to your weakness will never see the promising try hard nature you have when trying to undo the damage inflicted by your parents, and become the dad you wish you'd had as he takes you under his wing to make you good enough for his little girl
>he and her will never teach you how to hunt and ride horses
>you will never engage in banter with her and her dad about how you can't handle the Texan heat and she can't handle the Canadian winter
>>
>>37256682
Story based on my actual prom. We ended up breaking up 3 years later. Still think of that night constantly.
>>
My fantasy? Hm. Okay.

>In my fantasy, I find out before it's too late.
>I found out my client moved back in with her abusive ex.
>I fantasize that I was more insistent with her.
>I find out how bad things are.
>She doesn't actively hide it from me.
>I get her and the kids to a shelter.
>In my fantasy, that sweet faced, bright eyed little daughter of hers lives.
>>
>>37256715
>>ywn hookup with her for the rest of the night, making out by the bonfire in the windy, nighttime autumn air
Drive a fucking knife into my jugular while you're at it, might make the pain go away.
>>
>>37256741
at least it was a good experience, I guess
sorry, I'm bad when talking about this stuff
>>
>>37256742
Jeez. I'm fucking sorry, man, that...that's rough shit. That's fucking real right there.
>>
>ywn talk to her and stopped being a shy pussy
>ywn hear her say yes when you ask her to be your girlfriend
>ywn be able to call her yours and hold her tightly
>ywn be able to see her amazing body naked while giving her the best fuck of her life

I missed my shot robots, I just wish I had another chance with her. My life would have turned out way better if I was with her.
>>
File: IMG_20170525_020123.jpg (96KB, 1440x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170525_020123.jpg
96KB, 1440x524px
>>37256767
Still have the message saved. I should really get rid of it
>>
>>37256858
Dear lord, man. I'm deeply sorry.

I keep remembering the couple of times I could have slept with a girl. I just want to kiss a girl again, it's been like 3 years.
>>
>ywn make a considerable change in your life
>ywn take simple, yet effective steps at improving your appearance
>ywn put yourself out of your comfort zone because you fear rejection
>ywn Finding hobbies you enjoy
>ywn make yourself interesting
>>
File: IMG_2276.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>37255987
You are but a baby.
True feels are when you get halfway irl, and you fall in love with each other, but you're in an unhappy relationship already, so her feelings settle and stagnate while yours never do, and one day things grow cold between the both of you, but you can't stop loving her, so every night you fantasize about her instead of your girlfriend, you keep the little note she left you in your wallet, you look at it longingly, she lost her virginity and fell in love with another, maybe now you're a speck in her mind, it's only been half a year, but you love her, you love this woman so much... I miss you Nuri.

She wrote this along with her Christmas present.
>>
>>37255987
Even worse anon, I had all of that and I've managed to lose it in the course of the last 8 months.
>>
>you will never go back to the start of high school with all the knowledge you have now, apply yourself to your studies, get /fit/, take a chance on some girls and a chance at a normal life
>instead you will spiral further down until it finally gets so bad you can no longer continue living
>>
>>37255987
I have a fantasy about driving across the country with a group of qt koreans in a convertible on some kind of sorta gangster mission and everyone is super serious about it
>>
>>37256946
It was only a little after we had confesses our feelings.
>>
Bump for more feels please
>>
do i miss her or do I miss the feeling of having someone give a fuck about me
>>
>>37257119
Pretty much.

I have a lot of abstract feels besides my scorned love one.
>being a semi-suave, nonchalant, yet talented hitman revered for their services
>not holding the line against hordes of alien aggressors buying time for you squad mates to detonate the bomb
>you'll never be a beloved and respected Roman legate, one who demands loyalty and honor from his men, giving his life to protect the name and glory of Rome
>>
File: feel limit.png (268KB, 594x392px) Image search: [Google]
feel limit.png
268KB, 594x392px
>tfw you'll never be a successful stand up comedian
I wish i was funny and charismatic.
>>
>>37257138
Maybe in another life we could have been together, I just wanted to hold her hand and maybe feel her lips against mine
>>
>depression turns to anger turns to numbness to depression
>>
File: 1478764319634.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478764319634.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>37256756
I don't know why, but something specific about high school autumns always made me feel. Something about the weather, the football games, the forcing together of every kid in the school, normalfags down to the lonely autists, together into pep-rallies and other events just always kind of did it for me I guess. I suppose it was also the time when normies would sow the seeds for that years' relationship. Did you ever get that autumn feel in high school anon?
>>
>ywn have anybody respond to your posts
>>
>>37257248
Fuck yeah I did. I get that feel still now. Autumn is my favorite season: warm looking sunsets, bugs dying by the thousands, hot girls in flannels, warm cocoa is acceptable to drink again, corn mazes and Halloween...it's a great fucking time.

>tfw it just hit me really hard that I wasted my high school years and now I can never get those back
>Me not staying on campus fucked up my Freshman and Sophomore years too
>Now mom refuses to pay for my education
>I have no skills but an undying love for filmmaking
>I've missed out on so many crucial life experiences

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP THE TRAIN STOP THE FUCKING TRAIN I WANT OFF
>>
File: YangWenliAlcohol.jpg (273KB, 780x2340px) Image search: [Google]
YangWenliAlcohol.jpg
273KB, 780x2340px
Two common fantasies of mine:

>ywn have a qt baker gf
>ywn tag-team a pie, making the filling while she blind-bakes the crust, cutting strips of dough for the latticework and handing them off to her to arrange
>ywn cuddle with her on the couch while it bakes, drinking and giggling and enjoying the wonderful aroma together

>ywn own a barely-solvent, comfy hole-in-the-wall bar whose only patrons are 10 or 15 regulars
>ywn know all these patrons by name, know their regular orders, know their hopes and their fears
>ywn make them perfect drinks that give them the strength to carry their feels, or if nothing else, to chase them away for a few brief moments
>>
>>37257359
I miss her, I just want to hold her for one night... which post was yours anon?
>>
File: 1468995532280.jpg (64KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
1468995532280.jpg
64KB, 501x501px
>ywn finally get a chance to ask out the sweet qt 3.14 coworker you've had feelings for for so long now
>she will never happily accept and take a day off to be with you
>ywn drive her around late at night after a magical first date
>ywn see her stealing glances at you and smiling out of the corner of your eye
>ywn take her home and kiss her goodnight for the first time
>ywn hear her giggle and see her blush deeply and tell you she's been wanted you to do that for so long
>swn invite you inside to spend the first of many nights with her
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>37257399
>ywn tag-team a pie
>making the filling
>>
>>37257359
Honestly just having a (you) is enough to make me feel validated
>>
>>37257386
I miss those days. I'm 21 now, and I still miss them. High school wasn't too bad for me, I had some normie friends that helped me through stuff. We all parted ways when we went to college and my autism took over and I generally only have fun when I see them again. The experience I described never happened to me, but I've seen it happen to others.
>>
>>37257505
I long for this, I feel torn in a way, I just want someone to feel my feels.
>>
>>37257466
That's not what I meant anon
oregano
>>
>>37257454
Southern belle one...
Worst part is it's a repetitive dream and I had a really vivid vision when I first heard the song Yellow Rose of Texas... What if my dream girl is real and out there? How the fuck would I even find her?
>>
>>37257505
Same here, anon.

OTIHINSL RWLOIJHREOI;HMERHET54J
>>
>ywn foreskin,

Welcome to DEATH
>>
>>37257535
I know but it was quite lewd nevertheless :3
>>
When I run I fantasize about either;
Some how acquiring demon dna/powers and going around protecting humans from demons.
or
Mysterious deities give a group of people a power of their choice with limitations and pit them in a battle royal/budokai scenario. I choose gravity and power creep to being able to control black holes.
>>
File: 1460614182406.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1460614182406.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>you will never meet "that girl" along the way of your daily routine
>I will never be taller
>I will never be able to afford the surgery to get rid of these damned puffy nips
>You will never find the joy in something as simply as a walk in the park or window shopping while being with her

Reminds me of a dream I have awhile ago where a girl would pull me by the hand into random stores where we'd just look at this, then the scene transformed into us playing video games. I was really happy until I woke up. That part's always the worst, that sharp yank back into reality, followed by the overwhelming pressure that is wasn't real.

Straight up just ruins my morning honestly.
>>
>>37257547
Damn that was heavy, mine had the post-it pic.

I dunno anon, I found mine and she wanted another in the end. I hope you find yours in time.
>>
>>37257525
I've actually been becoming steadily more normie over the course of 2017, hanging out with friends and smoking up. It all started happening because my oneitis invited me to an open mic at her work. Things fell through with her, but the folks I met at the shop (one in particular, a hippie Chad) have helped me in becoming more social and less weird. It's been real.
>>
>ywn have a tomboy gf
>ywn do anything listed below
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
>>
>>37256946
Worse, try falling in love when you thought it was impossible, then falling out of love and growing to hate the girl who seemed like the center of the universe...
>>
File: Jussipussi.png (327KB, 393x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jussipussi.png
327KB, 393x480px
>>37257596
Baked goods are not for lewd
>>
File: 1413745596669.png (3KB, 430x373px) Image search: [Google]
1413745596669.png
3KB, 430x373px
None of my gf dreams are even sexual, they're always about being in love and doing simple, but cute/fun activities together.
>>
>>37257637
Happened to me with gf I mentioned, but it worked out.
Sorry to hear that anon.
>>
>>37257617
I think I remember some of your posts, good to know you're self-improving even though things didn't work out with your oneitis. Things aren't going to work out with mine either, but I've been quite a bit more social this year than I have in the past 4 and I'm finally making tangible steps towards my career goals.
>>
This thread wasn't meant to be as crushing as it ended up being.

In any case, here's a song that kinda inspired the OP. I gotta get to sleep now but thanks for all the feels.
https://youtu.be/6r4CvGorTek
>>
>>37257710
That's awesome man. I know it's said a lot around here, but we're all gonna make it.

Good on you, man.
>>
>>37256602
>>37256666
>>37256731
Damn. You're probably the one other person on here that wishes for a qt southern gf.
>>
>>37257744
Thanks. As much as it still hurts for me it's been a learning experience at least. Maybe we'll finally get it right if and when another one comes along.
>>
File: 1479428856184.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479428856184.png
696KB, 633x758px
>>37257617
I feel like things have been going the opposite for me, I've been becoming less and less of a normie over the course of the past 4 years. Ever since I graduated high school, I just never found friends like I had in my early years. I would've been a loser in high school if it weren't for them, and not having them in uni was why I became such a loser there. I can't wait til I'm finally done with uni so I can see them and we can reminisce about the good old days again.
>>
>>37257779
It started after I saw that "roll for waifu" thread on /b/ or /pol/ or something, the farmgirl was the one I got
>>
File: download (1).png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
7KB, 206x245px
>tfw i will never find a cute arab girl from north africa/middle east that speaks multiple languages and is interested in the same things as you

I met one online, but she just recently got a boyfriend and all i want to do is fly her to me and love her and work a 9-5 every day just to be validated by her smile and love

FUCK. This feel is so fucking bad, it hurts me. I'm literally normie level, but I just can't get the confidence to say anything to girls I do find attractive after being hurt so many times in the past. Fuck this shitty life.
>>
File: 7bc.jpg (7KB, 180x216px) Image search: [Google]
7bc.jpg
7KB, 180x216px
>>37258616
Now THAT'S a tough feel.
>>
>>37257862
anyone got those roll for waifu images?
>>
Will this bump it again?
>>
>>37256731
Please stop the feel
>>
File: 1489462491918.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489462491918.png
7KB, 224x225px
>Ywn see a girl on your schools rowing team and fall in love with her at first sight
>Ywn watch her from afar just looking at how she smiles and how pretty she is when she flips her hair.
>Ywn by chance be in one of her classes
>Ywn have a jew snitch on you to her about how much you like her and how nervous she makes you.
>swn live in your same dorm
>ywn always see in in your dorm and in the elevator making sure you're not caught staring at how enchanting and beautiful she is
>swn one day start talking to you in the elevator about class as you sperg out and end every conversation short.
>swn keep on trying to talk to you even though you constantly spill your spahgetti around her
>ywn decide to change your body and try to become /fit/ and join the school's rowing team to gain her approval and respect
>swn tell you how far you've come and ask you if you like her
>Ywn spill your spahgetti as you try to answer her but sperg out and stutter as you go beet red
>swn grab your hand, grab your head and bring you in close for a hug and a kiss
>ywn cuddle with her as she squeezes with her powerful, long beautiful legs
>swn fall asleep on your shoulder or lap as you hold her like she is the most precious thing in the world.

Why even live?
>>
>>37257779
Born and raised in the south and 100% I'd prefer a wholesome southern girl over any vapid city bitch or yankee skank. Fucking sucks that I'm not white.
>>
File: UxJSuKj.jpg (28KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
UxJSuKj.jpg
28KB, 412x430px
>>37257138
DELET THIS POST-HASTE
>>
>Pokemon will never be real.
>>
File: 1495504888451.png (199KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
1495504888451.png
199KB, 786x826px
>>37261853

YAMEREOROORRORO
>>
File: Sunset-in-Paris.jpg (45KB, 510x765px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset-in-Paris.jpg
45KB, 510x765px
>tfw 18 year-old senior
>tfw International student at french school

>Ywn fall in love with that shy, artsy and cultured girl with a nice face and a good body
>Ywn talk long hours about politics, Japanese culture that you both enjoy
>Ywn go for crepes and sushi in downtown
>Ywn look at fancy art in a gallery and then go for that pseudo-intellectual movie which you only enjoy because of her
>Ywn never travel Europe and the world with her
>Ywn meet her hearty dad and talk about current events with him
>Ywn never have a long, trustworthy, genuine relation with that 1/1000 girl
>Ywn marry and have kids with that person whom you know is responsible and mature
>Ywn be able to rest your head on her shoulder knowing she understands every bit of how you feel
>>
File: 7398099.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
7398099.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>ywn have a cute girl fall in love with you
>ywn have a cute girl cuddle with you,
>ywn have a cute girl hold your hand.
>ywn have a cute girl have sex with you.
>ywn have a cute girl hold you in your arms when you're in pain.
>yw forever be lonely.

Pretty simple, really.
>>
>>37261767
>Fucking sucks that I'm not white
But 'bama folk are the best!... I mean, a little heavier, but still. They can hunt, they're fun, and they're the best cooks east of the Mississippi.
>>
>>37262460
Nothing beats going to university in a red state and watching liberals' heads explode when I talk about wanting to buy a confederate battle flag for my room. It's so fucking aesthetic.
>>
>>37262492
Sheeeyit, I got one all of a sudden.
>YWN have a fat bottomed black woman from the delta that can cook like Edna Lewis.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.