[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the only "normie" or "chad" thing you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 0001.jpg (15KB, 410x267px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
15KB, 410x267px
Obviously this is for male robits, since fembots are a ((meme)). Me: I cook all my food from scratch, no frozen tendies. I used to be a fatfuck. Best way to stay notfat and I don't mind cooking.
>>
>>37255330
I take showers everyday, brush my teeth and floss everyday, and keep my room clean.
>>
I sing in the car

>tfw you can see the people ahead of you staring at you in their rear-view mirror but you don't give a fuck and keep on a singin'
>>
>>37255345
aint no one gonna believe that...
>>
>>37255330
Good hygiene, eat dinner with my family instead of eating alone in room, try to miss as little class as possible and try to get all my work done. Other than that I'm a helpless piece of shit
>>
>>37255374
a robot would probably do that since they are semi-isolated in a car, its not karaoke in a crowded bar-
>>
>>37255330
I have sex with my girlfriend.
>>
>>37255374
Oh shit I do this too, the only time I can use my voice loudly is when I'm in my car
>>
>>37255377
Hence why I posted this in a thread about normie things we do.
>>
>>37255395
you are discrase to famiry
>>
>>37255404
Not me, I'm too afraid to sing even when alone.
>>
>>37255436
except I'm white so I'm not
>>
>>37255405
((girlfriend)) meme
>>
>>37255437
You should give it a try, I was the same way for a long time.
It helped me strengthen my voice, so now I can actually project loudly and not sound like a little bitch all the time.

Also singing is scientifically proven to increase happiness and lower stress levels.
>>
>>37255495
What would i sing though? I can't memorize lyrics, so singing actual songs would be really hard.
>>
>>37255345
>I take showers everyday
I can't believe people here don't shower everyday. Even if you don't like being clean for x reason, a warm bath is godly.
>>
>go to all my classes
wait no chads don't do that
>enjoy cooking high class meals
hold on they don't do that either
>wear suits to formal events
shit they don't do that either anymore
>have friends
woops, I don't actually have friends how did that get there

I stay pretty fit I guess
>>
>>37255520
I just sing the same songs over and over, you get better with practice.

Like right now, "A Little Respect" by Erasure is my fucking jam and it's fun as fuck to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiKVjS3gR88

Just find a song you like and start trying, you're gonna sound terrible at first no matter what but the key is to just keep doing it anyway.
>>
>>37255330
>implying normies know how to cook
>>
>>37255598
I'll try to find a song, but 99% of the music I like doesn't even have lyrics.
>>
File: 7b286c3.jpg (131KB, 1300x951px) Image search: [Google]
7b286c3.jpg
131KB, 1300x951px
Talk to friends. If you think that isn't too bad, let me tell you this: they get their memes, not off of here, not Reddit, not even 9gag. Oh no, they get their memes from iFunny. Then they have the audacity to show me these peasant-like memes. Fucking kill me
>>
>>37255930
Once a normie shoved a super generic meme into my face with his phone and expected me to laugh at it
All I could muster up was a look of pure disdain and he never spoke to me again hahaha
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.