[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such sluts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Hey /r9k/ I finally decided to live the normie life I managed to climb out of the pit I was in and I even had a girlfriend for a week she was perfect, but after that week was done she asked if we could have an open relationship so I said told her to gtfo and never talk to me again and I have broke all contact with her, her family, friends all of them I I give up /r9k/ I fucking give up I tried to be a normie but obviously all women are whores and need to be killed when artificial wombs come out thinking of moving to the states and joining the military there im /fit/ enough so roastie story bread and comfy bread also? I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>37253587
get back up and try again friend. you did good getting out of that relationship as soon as you saw it for what it was. The next one you find isn't likely to be after an open relationship.
>>
>>37253625
I guess its so hard to find decent women in this world. Why is that? why do women not like having a traditional relationship?
>>
>>37253656
the issue here is that a lot of men want that shit too, because they could actually get pussy outside of their gf
>>
>>37254045
God damn it I hate this world. I JUST WANT A STANDARD LIFE GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>37253587
Nice one duderino. You btfo the bitch just in time to go for far better girl. Don't give up!
>>
>>37254189
Ik but its so fucking hard. but there is one girl who I know will never cheat but it goes against my beliefs to date her.
>>
>>37254345
Redpill her then anon
>>
>>37254345
Beliefs means nothing if you are the one that realizes that them are a voluntary thing...just go for it, maybe just for the heck of it. On the other hand just try to give yourself the chance of doing things that give value to you without needing validation from others. Hope the advice works out sempai. Best regards.
>>
>>37254389
Not the issue. she is Sikh might as well give the story.
>Be me 18 years old
>Be in Canadian army
>Meet sikh bro about 40(?) I dont remeber
>we talk great guy we bond over basic training
> He has a daughter he wanted to set me up with
>meet her 9/10 qt no joke
>shes 16 I dont know this
>go on date
> we hit it off alot of anti muslim stuff she shoots a few of my funs all good fun
> bring her back to her home
>Learn shes 16
>Nope out give excuse about not dating right now going through rough patch
But I just idk dating a Sihk? really? it goes against everything my parents grandparents and ancestors were for.
>>
>>37254476
for clarifcation that was half a year ago shes 17 now still single maybe I should go for it. but idk dating someone underage is wrong to me.
>>
>>37254519
You don't have to date her. You two can still be close, just make it clear that you'll wait until she's 18 or whatever. As for the religion thing, I wouldn't let that come between me and whatever girl I'm with. If you want things to work then you have to respectful about these kind of things.
>>
>>37254599
I have no issue with sihks they are good people. and hate muslims more than me... But yea I like her but thanks for the advice I guess I will go for it. Il ask her to come shooting (she loves my Lee Enfields) on Saturday.
>>
me >>37254631
>>37254599
Heres the issue... My family hate everyone who isnt white. no matter what idk what to do. I am very close tothem to just cut them out would be a huge loss.
>>
>>37254476
That's a woman you dumb cuck. Burgers literally can't fuck a woman until they're like 30 lmfao. Cuckold jewified country
>>
Lucky fuck. I've yet to date a woman who's even up for a threesome.
>>
>>37254884
Wanna trade?
y isnt this original?
>>
>>37254114
What is a normal life to you ?
>>
>>37255081
A wife that doesnt want a bull and is loyal and wont cheat. has personality and hobbies and is active and us alone in my house in the woods until we have kids. than grow old and die.
>>
File: IMG_5836.png (890KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5836.png
890KB, 500x742px
>>37254114
Just start blowing up women and stealing their hands.
>>
>>37255112
Eh alright I'll give you that, as long as you keep things equal. R9k always wants a pure virgin submissive waifu rather than another free thinking human being
>>
>>37255400
I just want someone to love me equally and carry their weight. I want someone I can hold at night but also have a discussion. il give the Sikh girl a try maybe we can shoot muslims together.
>>
>>37255448
>lets shoot muslims together.
Would you shoot Christians too? Maybe you shouldn't browse so much /pol/ kid. Don't let the memes get in the way of your critical thinking. Remove yourself from the situation. Bird's eye view
>>
>>37255541
It was a joke 1 Sikh hates muslims more than all of /pol/ combined.
>>
>>37255559
I see. I just get tired of political stuff I guess. Good luck anon. Don't walk with your weiner and wrap your tool.
It's never worth the oh shit did I get her pregnant anxiety
>>
>>37254732
You're going to cut ties with your family for a shitskin? Find yourself one of your own and be a normal white family
>>
>>37255803
Thats not the plan I want a good healthy relationship just wondering how my family will feel.
>>
>>37255940
sihks may be shitskins but they are good people! last time I tried dating a white women didint turn out so good modern media has corrupted them all up here in Canada.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.