[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_6625.jpg (178KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6625.jpg
178KB, 500x496px
Have any of you guys done acid before? I've never done it but im doing it for the first time tomorrow(2 tabs each) with friends. We're gonna take the acid, then go out to eat, then maybe go to a driving range or something. Idk its hard to think of things to do on a 12 hour high.
Any advice?
>inb4 "degenerate"
>>
ive done it over a hundred times. most i ever did at once was 7 tabs of some strong shit.

advice:
>chill music, no depressing shit
>nature is fun
>outside is fun but not around other non tripping people
>drink water
>good setting is key
>>
>>37252531
>Never done it
>200 ug first time
>going out into public with friends who are also high
Pretty sketchy, OP.
>>
>>37252603
Why is that sketchy? I hears doin one tab isnt worth it and doesnt do much
>>
File: 979.jpg (15KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
979.jpg
15KB, 532x320px
>>37252531
The most I've ever done was shrooms a handful of times, and Salvia about a hundred and one times.

I guess shrooms are the most comparable because unlike Salvia, you're still rooted in this reality and it also lasts several hours instead of 40 seconds.

Just go somewhere fun senpai. That's what I always did on shrooms. Start off at like your "base of operations" and wait for it to kick in and maybe watch a movie or play cards and listen to some music or something, and then once it kicks in the world is your oyster.

Just be sure to bring your "safe" objects. Things that will center you and calm you down should you ever get bad vibes. Something like sunglasses or your ipod or phone or something that has a playlist ready, maybe some pen and paper if you're the creative type, that sort of thing.

It's also not a bad idea to have a backpack full of drinks and water and food and shit because the challenge of having to go to a store and talk to someone and then operate money and numbers might be too much to deal with at the time.
>>
>>37252634
It's your first time, unless you are a fatass one blotter will hit you like a bus, in the early stages of LSD experimentation people were getting high off it even at 50 ug (half a blotter). 200ug is a lot for a beginner when you don't even know how well you'll handle it. Especially without a sober guide.
>>
>>37252531
Remember if it's bitter it's a spitter. If it has any taste other than ink and paper it's not lsd and probably dangerous.
If you're going to get something to eat make sure it's not a crowded place, acid usually kills my appetite anyways. Driving range could be good on acid. Try to find a babysitter who's not on anything though.
>>
>>37252888
Why do we need a babysitter?
>>
>>37252531
>going out in public on extremely potent psychedelics for your very first time, on double the recommended starter dose

People will know that you are tripping on something. Just know that you can be easily taken advantage of in that state, and if they wanted to could get you into trouble with the law. When you're tripping you tend to look out of your fucking mind and extremely sketchy. It's not uncommon for bystanders to be freaked the fuck out and start shit with you.
>>
File: IMG_4379.jpg (169KB, 1280x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4379.jpg
169KB, 1280x875px
Do not do 2 tabs. People can barely handle one.

Just remember that everything is going to be ok if you start freaking out.
>>
>>37253118
What do mean "handle"? My friend who did it said 1 barely did anything
>>
>>37253240
Psychedelics have different potency for everyone.
The recommended starting dose is 50ug-110ug. If you are seriously considering 200ug in public for your first time,be prepared for the chance of freaking the fuck out as you are approached by cops, brought to a hospital, have your trip aborted by benzos, then being informed that you are under arrest for the possession and consumption of a schedule I substance my dude.
>>
>>37253280
>overrating drugs that much
Reminds me of high school when kids said LSD was dangerous cause you could see the devil and think it's real and shit. What a load of bullshit.

LSD is completely harmless. At worst you'll feel really useless and wish the trip was over. Just don't get too drunk or mix it with other drugs that aren't weed.
>>
>>37252531
>Have any of you guys done acid before? I've never done it but im doing it for the first time tomorrow(2 tabs each) with friends. We're gonna take the acid, then go out to eat, then maybe go to a driving range or something. Idk its hard to think of things to do on a 12 hour high.
>Any advice?

Yeah, stop being such an idiot. "Duuur, me and some friends are gonna drop acid for the first time and do way too much Fuckin dip shit probably doesn't even know the concentrations he's getting and go out in public. Also, you're not gonna eat shit
>>
>>37253339
I agree with you! I highly doubt lsd is as powerful as that guy says. He makes ot sound like crack
>>
>>37253339
No shit LSD is harmless on its own. It itself can't kill you in any obtainable dose, but what you do while on the drug, in a very compromised and vulnerable state of mind where you're emotions are base level times 100, can harm you and you're future. I never even stated he would have any physical harm. I'm just saying taking a large first timer dose in >>>public<<< is a bad idea. It would be extremely obvious to any on-goer that they are tripping, and cops being notified is far from unrealistic.

Doing this dose in a private, comfy setting wouldn't be an issue. Its the public part that makes it dangerous.
Just looking out for OP. Public dosing is how most people get busted.
>>
File: 20170524_222212 -.jpg (2MB, 3976x2224px) Image search: [Google]
20170524_222212 -.jpg
2MB, 3976x2224px
>>37252531
Never did acid...Just stole these from grams pill box. Snorted like 4 bout to get high ass fuck.
>>
File: skele (2).gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skele (2).gif
1MB, 500x500px
play video games, watch anime, go to parks
listen to music, creative things, masturbate

in general it makes fun things more fun and bad things worse

if you enjoy something, it will be most likely be enjoyable on acid.

if you dont enjoy something, you really wont enjoy it on acid

t. someone who trips on at least 3 tabs every weekend
>>
>>37252634
listen to
>>37252603
>>37252726
this man knows his shit

I took 250 ug last summer all alone in my room without ever doing psychedelics in my life. It was a real bad trip but a life changing one. If you have the slightest (even if it's a tiny tiny bit) of doubt that you are depressed, DO NOT take acid. If you're going through some hard time or you're going through a transition phase of your life you should stay away from it. Make sure at least one of your friends has done it in case things go south, he can calm you guys down. Doesn't matter how much you read about a drug, it won't matter once you're deep into your trip.
>>
File: sip.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sip.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>37253473
also, if you plan on making a habit out of it, eventually you will be able to function 100% around people who arent tripping. i've gone to crowded malls around thousands of people and even police officers with k-9 units and was able to hold composure, most of the people that say you're going to lose your mind on it are chickenshits who have never even touched acid or probably even weed for that matter

i have a slew of mental illnesses too and acid hasnt made them any better or worse
>>
>>37253503
it was 200 ug actually, my bad. I still have 250 ug of DMT but I'm too scared to touch it since I'm going through an existential crisis.
>>
>>37253409
>taking a large first timer dose in >>>public<<< is a bad idea
no
unless you're like 15
>It would be extremely obvious to any on-goer that they are tripping
dude no
If you're that worried use sunglasses or something. You don't go full retarded on LSD like when you're drunk or on coke.

Besides cops don't give a shit about LSD. If you're with friends it's practically impossible to fuck it up.
>>
File: skele.gif (900KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
skele.gif
900KB, 480x480px
happy tripping OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ6b5ghZZN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIevJZELxxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkuN4FGOLJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxbNWrFpLU
>>
>>37253538
Thanks a ton, good advice
>>
>>3725383
cops don't give a shit about LSD - dude what country you from lol....they will get your ass in murica'
>>
>>37252531
>never done lsd before
>takes 2 tabs first time
>wants to go out in public to eat
>wants to go golfing
is op retarded?
>>
>>37252531
probably the worst thing a proper robot would take. hell no
>>
>>37253538
>Besides cops don't give a shit about LSD.
You do realize 59% of people incarcerated in America are in for drug related offenses (possession, consumption, distribution)?
Seeing as LSD is a Schedule 1 drug, and is considered a felony to have in any capacity, one would figure cops whose job it is to wrangle people in for crimes (which they and prisons make money off of), would care. Doing any amount of fucking research online would tell you that cops absolutely do care, and will bust people for absolutely anything to fill their quotas.

Also, to OP, you are a fucking retard. You are choosing to only listen to the posts telling you that its perfectly fine.

Fucking aspie retards that don't respect the substance and fail to realize it is a different experience for everyone because who would've guessed it, PSYCHADELICS play heavily on a persons unique psyche, environment, and setting.

This kind of misuse is what leads to incidents and further demonization of the substance.
>>
>>37252531
eat first. If you eat while you trip, a) it will taste like cardboard and b) you run the risk of puking.
>>
File: drugs.png (363KB, 445x629px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.png
363KB, 445x629px
>>37252531
pic is better than acid
>>
>>37252531
You don't think of something to do before tripping. You do what you feel like doing while tripping. Just put yourself in a position that lets you do as much as you want.
>>
>>37254178
Most of the people in jail for drugs are either massive weed or coke distribution, hard party drugs, heroin and other related hard drugs, etc. No one is getting shit for doing some acid.
>>
>>37255310
Yeah because most drug tests aren't designed to pick it up and it gets out of your system in like 3 days. If a cop found your acid tabs, well enjoy your felony. If you're acting like a retard tripping in public you're probably going to get questioned at the very least. Cops don't just "not care" if someone's on acid.
Consider posting here less.
>>
>>37254178
AFAIK you can't be arrested for consumption. You can, at the very least, be detained if you're freaking out in a public space. And a cop with a quota boner would go out of their way to make sure that happens.
>>
>>37255340
Consider going outside more, maybe. If you're not carrying shit, they wont even bother you. Cops do just "not care" if someone's on acid unless he's carrying drugs or doing dangerous or illegal shit in a public place.

>sir you were caught tripping on acid in public, you're coming to jail with us
happened to no one ever
>>
>>37253523
this is the worst post ive ever read maybe
>>
>>37255402
Take your own advice, bud.
>>
>>37253538
Nothing could be farther removed from the truth. Age doesn't determine how well someone will handle LSD. Even one of Albert Hofmann's early experiences with the drug involved freaking out about demons while guzzling gallons of milk. The dude was over 35 years of age when he first discovered its psychoactive properties. While the sunglasses are definitely a great idea for an experienced tripper this is not who OP is.
>>
>>37255575
Difference is, he didn't know what the fuck was going on, while OP will know exactly what he's doing.
Age doesn't necessarily mean drugs will hit you harder but when you're younger you're more prone to do stupid shit, freak out and whatnot.
>>
Do not be around people you aren't comfortable with. If you're an anxiety ridden mess it'll likely make your symptoms worse. Outdoors is nice, just as long as there's no too many people around. Chilling at home's cool too though. Just don't do anything to end up in the hospital or psychiatric ward. I liked this album when I was tripping balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVhsO-Nbl5M&list=PL95E54B3C5839FE4B
>>
Oh trust me, you're not going to want to go to a driving range. Acid will not be what you typically expect. In other words, expect all your boundaries to be diminished and because much more focused on what is the meaning of life. Have some feel good music with you so you don't freak out or have a bad trip. The thing is acid is that eventually, you'll start to want more because you think you'll learn more but you need to control yourself and realize what you learn on LSD are purely delusions (Everything is connected, we are all loving creatures hurr durr). You'll also see why hippies and liberals love that drug so much.
>>
>>37255402
You have no idea how police departments operate
>>
>>37255419
feel free to suck my cock
>>
>>37255769
No but I've done a shit ton of drugs outdoors and never had any trouble except that one time my friend was carrying some weed in his wallet.

If you're not carrying anything or doing anything retarded like breaking shit or getting naked you wont get in trouble.
>>
>>37255824
public intoxication is still a crime in many states even if you arent carrying anything
>>
>>37255669
No, he doesn't know, he only has an idea from the words people use to talk about the experience. But who really knows how OP will handle it or what he'll see? The uncertainty is what makes this whole situation so problematic.
>>
>>37255824

This.

>>37255769

There's no group of police officers that specializes on arresting people while high on acid.
>>
>>37255850
Yeah that's why no one has ever done it.
>>
File: cia.jpg (150KB, 1051x631px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
150KB, 1051x631px
>>37252531
>Doing LSD
>Willingly consuming chemicals popularized by the CIA
>>
>>37254178

>59% of people incarcerated in America are in for drug related offenses
>WAR ON DRUGS!!!!

Most of those inmates are in for distribution of the drug OR getting caught with the drug while being arrested for another serious crime. Take off your tinfoil hat, wierdo.
>>
>>37255859
>he doesn't know
He doesn't know the exact effect but he knows he's tripping. First time I tripped at the most intense parts I'd be like "it's ok dude you're just on drugs" and calm down.
>>
lol what kind of idiot goes to a driving range on acid, let alone their first time? just chill with your friends and watch some netflix, maybe smoke some weed or cigs cuz it will feel nice
>>
>>37255824
>If you're not carrying anything or doing anything retarded like breaking shit or getting naked you wont get in trouble.
This holds true for the most part. The whole point being made in this thread is OP is someone who has never tried LSD before, and wants to take DOUBLE the recommended beginners dose, in fucking public.

On the (not so) off chance he has a bad trip, he will stand out in public, and raise suspicions. Therefore it is not in his best interests.

You also have to understand that anecdotal evidence is ALWAYS shit, especially when it comes to drug experiences. Just because you had done alright for yourself doesn't mean he will.
>>37255862
It doesn't take a genius to know that someone is tripping if they aren't experienced in keeping themselves composed. A power tripping cop will have no problem saying he has reasonable enough suspicion to detain you for it, and you cant legally fight back because you were indeed tripping on an illegal substance.
>>
>>37255884
you really think no one has EVER been charged with public intoxication?

you silly boy
>>
>>37255824
What the fuck happens when some old lady sees you stumbling over your words in loops, tweaking out like a fag and decides to call the cops. The cops show up and they're not gonna be like "oh shit he's just trippin sorry for bothering you"
Yeah tripping in public is fine if you look and act sober enough. Fuckin underage fags on this board
>>
>>37255918
how does this at all negate the fact that a police officer will most likely take action against you if they catch you with an illegal substance-- no matter the means it took for them to notice?
>>
>>37255973

But even then, cops do not give a shit if you're high on some drug because they have other things to worry about.

Look at this video.

https://youtu.be/quflqxP-36M

Kid is obviously high on something yet the cop only says that's he's getting arrested for conspiracy on drugs. He doesn't mention about driving under the influence or charged for being high on a drug.

Take a note of this other video

https://youtu.be/TA3sYMXlL9Y

Guy was drunk as fuck and yet the cop was still ABOUT to let him go. If you don't act like a retard and can control your shit, cops couldn't care less. Also, based on a 1997 Bureau of Justice Statics report, only a FEW (We're talking about 0.6 of inmates) make up for the prison population in the US. Not all cops are evil, m8.
>>
>>37255973
I know anecdotal evidence sucks for making a point but it just seems like common sense that you wont get in trouble for tripping in public.

Like what the fuck.

>>37256130
Yeah sure but mostly for being drunk as fuck or mixing a shit ton of drugs and being retarded in public around cops. LSD is mostly an introspective drug anyways.
>>
File: 1241241251423.png (474KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1241241251423.png
474KB, 500x636px
The thing about LSD is it lets your train of though run on forever, and completely removes your perception of time in places making reality seem distorted. Doing 200ug, if the tabs even are 100ug each which they could be higher than, in an environment when your moving around and doing things will fuck you up. That and you'll be getting weird delusions inherently and probably seeing parts of the real world spiraling into themselves, so I'd say somewhere in nature or at the beach would be much better. Also have at least one person who can sort shit out if it needs to be because you won't be able, and probably won't even know how to guide yourself around.

Acid is really fucking crazy and I do not say that lightly or even in a scary way, it's just strange as all hell the first time, there's no other way of putting it.
>>
>>37256189

>0.6

0.6%*

oregano moshi moshi
>>
>>37256192
not everyone is going to react the same. drugs are drugs in the eyes of ignorant police officers, and if they find reason to suspect that you're on something they will check to make sure, and you will be nervous as shit with dilated pupils and completely at their mercy
>>
File: lsd4chanadvice.png (143KB, 1629x609px) Image search: [Google]
lsd4chanadvice.png
143KB, 1629x609px
Best advice is go outside in the sunshine with lots of water and good friends. Bring some music and snacks, do it around noon, because you cannot fall asleep on acid.
Don't sit in your house, don't try to "stop the high", just chill out. Bring something to record your thoughts, I tried taking notes, did for the first few hours but gave it up to enjoy myself.
Again, bring water.
>>
>>37256281
I think getting this kind of ideas into people's heads is what causes bad trips to happen.
>>
>>37256293
>friends
Kill yourself, normalfag.
>>
>>37252531
One thing I wish people told me is that it turns the sun into a deadly laser because them dilated pupils

Make sure you have sunglasses around
>>
>>37256315
It's the truth though.
Thats why you should trip in private areas your first few times.

Once you learn your own insides and outs when under the substance, then its probably the best to go into a public space under it.
>>
>>37256315
it's still something that needs to be considered, you can't just go out in public tripping balls and acting retarded, people are shit and will call the cops at the slightest hint of "suspicious activity"

i know because i've been that person, minding my own business, not even acting strange or on any drugs whatsoever and people have called the police on me for just sitting alone at a picnic table in the park. do not underestimate the stupidity and nosiness of strangers
>>
>>37256367
It is really fucking far from the truth. Everyone tries drugs outside with their friends the first time they do it. At least that's what normal people do.
No one gets in trouble for it.
>>
>>37252531
I've always been fine on acid, but if it's your first time be careful, I've had friends who just couldn't handle it; one friend who took only 1 tab and felt like he was stuck in time and freaked out and got arrested another time a friend begged me for some then went totally psycho, I was also high and trying to take care of him was a nightmare, he was running through traffic and into the wilderness and just freaking out I had to abandon him and just hope he didn't die. Moral of the story is you don't know how you'll react to it, maybe have some benzos or antipsychotics on hand
>>
>>37256281
>>37256386
This.

For most people, its pretty fucking obvious that you're tripping, and I am willing to wager no first timer could ever mask it in the slightest on 100ug+ doses. It's too much of a mind fuck to keep clear and calm.
>>
File: wat.jpg (39KB, 334x322px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
39KB, 334x322px
>>37256398
dude you are so full of shit you really need to stop before someone actually believes you and ends up with a misdemeanor lmao
do yourself a favor and dont listen to this idiot
>>
File: twitterThinking.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
twitterThinking.png
9KB, 160x160px
>>37256398
Are you trying to get people in trouble?
>>
>>37256403

You sure it wasn't some research chemical like 25c? The more introverted the person, the more likely he's going to enjoy his trip. That's why I don't like to trip or do drugs with normies because they don't know to handle themselves sometimes.
>>
>>37256423
I am careless as fuck.
Never get in trouble.
People don't give a fuck.
>>
File: peporeference.png (24KB, 657x525px) Image search: [Google]
peporeference.png
24KB, 657x525px
>>37256451
>things can only happen the way they happen to me
>>
>>37256451

you're also retarded for advocating such retarded behavior

just be careless as fuck and go out in public on psychedelic drugs nothing bad can possibly happen lmao!

again, disregard this persons advice
>>
>>37256443
It definitely wasn't because I gave it to him it was also completely tasteless unlike nbome. He is an introverted person as far as I know, weird shit happened after that to him too he just went into a spell of depression that lasted months I felt somewhat responsible since I gave it to him thinking he'd be fine. Yeah I definitely prefer tripping solo, I've been on as much as 300ug with other drugs while out in public and been ok but its a strange experience and there is strong paranoia at least for me.
>>
>>37253339

You, sir, are a fool. Listen to the warnings and advice people are giving you. It's coming from a point of ignorance, but empathy.

A good trip can be one of the greatest sensory experiences of your life. Chances are you'll never forget it, and neither will your friends.

A bad trip, however, can be one of the most disturbing experiences you'll accumulate. And I assure you, you won't be forgetting it, either.

Do not underestimate the potiency and power of LSD. And if you do, well, chances are this one trip will be your last.
>>
>>37256557
>neither will your friends.
Is there ANYONE left who isn't a normalfag?
>>
>>37256557
I'm not OP I'm just some random loser who's done a shitload of drugs.
LSD is the most over rated one ever in terms of danger. Alcohol and coke are the ones you gotta be careful with, not fucking acid.

>You, sir, are a...
Jesus no shit you kids think LSD is dangerous you're all in fucking high school.
>>
>>37253473
Doesn't the tolerance fuck you over? I thought it was somewhere around 2 weeks to be at complete reset.
>>
Heads up eating on acid sucks and good luck organizing what ever you need to at that driving range with out crumpling into a wreck.

Best advice is stay in a really chill environment with plenty of entertainment and supplies(weed, drinks, snacks for the end of the trip)
>>
>>37257060
You can trip pretty hard every week without having to raise dosage but it does lose its shine after a while, also you get fried as fuck, after doing LSD week after week for more than a month my memory turned to shit and I couldn't think straight, took a huge break and everything fixed itself plus the next time I dropped it was way better.
>>
>>37252531
dont listen to these people drop 2 tabs freak out for a bit then get over it and have the time of your life
>>
>>37252936
To keep you fromay trying to befriend a cop while you can barely talk. If you actually need this explained to you, you clearly haven't done enough research to be doing this drug
>>
File: 1487703553224.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487703553224.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>37253503
>. If you have the slightest (even if it's a tiny tiny bit) of doubt that you are depressed, DO NOT take acid.

I'm literally certain I'm depressed and I want to try it
>>
>>37252531
In case you're not aware, there's an anti-psy movement which posts on psy boards and in this thread. Among other things, they encourage impressionable kids to take large doses of psys. They want to make psy users have a bad time. They're the real enemy.

Don't take large doses of psys without serious experience.
>>
>>37259737
Acid affects everyone differently. I'm bipolar and have only had good trips but that's obviously not going to be the case for everyone.
>>
>>37252531
Inb4 each tab is 220ug. Good luck, if you are telling 2 tabs, without the concentration amount of each even your chances of having a bad time are increased already. Do some research you retard.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.