[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot Commune

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dahood.png (383KB, 557x435px) Image search: [Google]
dahood.png
383KB, 557x435px
Why don't we all pool our money together and build a little robot village?
>>
File: 759547485645.jpg (18KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
759547485645.jpg
18KB, 480x331px
>>37251519
'cause it's be a sad, pathetic community and living there would probably drain the life out of you
>>
Because 90 percent of you guys are assholes.

I would pool my money with the enlightened robots only.
>>
>>37251550
How would you go about finding the enlightened robots?
>>
>>37251550
You have no idea what enlightenment is. You are just a stupid kid in his 20s who thinks he has it all figured out.
>>
Because If I ever managed to get a gf (I'm still trying) one of you insecure fucks would probably kill me and my gf out of jealously.

Some of you guys seem straight up scary
>>
>>37251519
Because most of us aren't willing to work. This concept has come up many times and everyone says they want to be a leader, or recruiter, or manage the funds, but nobody wants to finance the project or go work on it.
>>37251550
define enlightened
>>
>>37251519
These people can't be trusted to take a shower once per 6 months. Do you really trust them to maintain a lawn and property so that property values will be retained? Investing in a property in a neighborhood of robots would be money straight into the hole
>>
>>37251583
Jealousy is the number 2 killer in loners and blacks. Only trumped by depression.
>>
>>37251569
Finger in the ass and see how they react.
>>
>>37251583
gonna be honest, you'd either have to have the commune staff protecting you, or you'd leave.
The only way I see this as workable is if only straight single virgin guys are allowed.
>>
You don't need others to do a land deal like this.

Much easier to just save some cash and do it yourself if you really want it to happen
>>
>>37251705
This^
If enough of us actually cared yeah maybe it could happen but none of you lazy fucks would put in the effort to help out future robots. The ones who start it aren't gonna just instantly benefit. It will suck. But the future robots will have it already there and have no tough start to get over. Think of the happy robots living nicely.
>>
Let's chip in some money for a wageslave oubliette
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.