[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start a web comic I made a pretty good 72 page short

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Sad Drawing.jpg (461KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Drawing.jpg
461KB, 3264x1836px
I want to start a web comic
I made a pretty good 72 page short story but i feel it would be great as a webcomic. Sadly i draw very bad.
I.t.t Dreams.
>>
>>37250979
uhhhhhh well that picture looks like a pretty fair drawing so scan it and upload it cunt
>>
>>37250979
My dude, you're decent at drawing. You should learn about construction and line confidence though, faggot. Your chicken scratch ruined what would've looked like some decent deviantart artist's art would look like.
>>
File: Normal.jpg (357KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Normal.jpg
357KB, 3264x1836px
>>37251493
I wanted it stylized.
Here is my normal drawing but it still sucks ass
>>
>>37251717
>stylized
Wew. It doesn't excuse it from being shit though. My point still stands.
Look up loomis' fun with a pencil. He draws... American cartoons. He moves on to real life figures real fast though. Though, this book doesn't cover line confidence, maybe you should look at /ic/'s resources. Not quite what you're expecting, but anime figures are just as simple.
Simple facial features and a relatively realistically proportioned body.
I like your art. You have potential, but for the love of God, please please study realism. It's easier to learn the hard stuff and simplify that than just meme-orizing anime faces.
>>
>>37251838
Thank you very much friend.
I will, it is a passion project, drawing is my hobby this august i will enter med school so its a great recreational hobby.
Thank you very much i would love to be in contact with you i see you are a great influence.
Sorry for the blogspot.
>>
>>37250979
Have you thought about showing the short story as it is? Maybe an artist will pick it up.
>>
>>37252026
I have been thinking about that but honestly i feel it does not have potential enough to interest an artist.
I think it's good but i feel kinda embarrased sharing it to somebody.
The character i drew is the main character.
>>
>>37252063
Well it's up to you, I like the dude.
>>
>>37252143
I could give you the basics of the story if you want?
>>
File: WIN_20170524_202808.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170524_202808.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>37252063
btw I drew a story recently too, just a draft. I made 20 cheap copies and passed it to some friends and my students. They frankly didn't like it, but the experience helped me to see what's wrong with the pacing and shit. Sure.
>>
>>37252242
Well the premise is a 24-30 year adult trying to cope with the harshness of real life and remembering his past. His golden days were back in highschool he was often signed off as an "Delicuent" a "nobody" a failure. His father dies in his senior year in his deathbed he tells him he truly wishes he straightens up. He does and get's away from all the bad influences he had. Goes to college passes it with meh grades and now has to start to work in his hometown where his reputation is notorious.
Well thats like the first 10 pages
>>
File: women sketch.jpg (302KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
women sketch.jpg
302KB, 3264x1836px
Also im sorry i did not mention it i really dont know the rules of english speaking narrations so if it sounds pretty dull it's because english is my second language.
>>
>>37252364
Same here compadre.
>>37252326
Well, it might have its proper audience. Graphic novels in that style is what some guys want, "real stories" like "My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness"
>>
File: man.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>37252507
One day i hope i have a good english translation and maybe post it here in 4chan
Also what was your story about?
>>
>>37252691
A dude can't write a good story, he asks to the devil for inspiration and it's gifted with a magical device called "El Ojo", used properly lets you see anything in the world, the man ends just looking at it eternally without writing ever again. It's like a bad version of Warau Salesman with the Aleph lol.
>>
>>37252769
Sounds interesting. Thanks for the motivation i will keep sketching and see where my practice takes me to.
Thank you.
Also that drawing looks very nice.
>>
>>37250979
>Sadly i draw very bad
hasn't stopped anybody, go for it cunt
>>
>>37252902
Thank i will keep trying.
>>
>>37252869
Good luck man and thanks.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.