[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be chad (/fit/, tall, good dick, money) >Be beta, soft,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1495587262736.png (554KB, 716x520px) Image search: [Google]
1495587262736.png
554KB, 716x520px
>Be chad (/fit/, tall, good dick, money)
>Be beta, soft, caring and loving on the inside
>Have to pretend to be a "couldn't care less about anyone" jerk to get a girl to want to spend more than 1 night with you
>Date oneitis
>Start getting clingy and overly affectionate
>She breaks up with me
>pretend I don't give a shit
>She comes back to me
>Get clingy again
>She grows cold and distant
>pretend not to give a shit about her, imply fucking other girls
>she comes back
>get clingy
>she's getting cold
>Begin the process of not giving a shit..
>right now
>feeling loving and affectionate
>just saw her this morning
>Want to tell her that I love her and I miss her
>remember I'm in dont give a fuck mode

why the fuck did the universe do this fucking bullshit? It's not just her, fucking every girl hates being smothered with my love. I just have so much to give, gushing out of me, goddamn it why do girls find it unattractive to be loved so fucking much?

It doesn't matter if you're fucking Zac Efron, if you obsess with a girl and make her think that she's your world and that you want to spend every waking moment cuddling her, fucking SOMETING in their brain goes off and make sthem unattracted to you. it's fucking bullshit
>>
>>37250760
Don't worry about women they suck.
Get a hobby.
>>
File: 8yugugg.jpg (17KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
8yugugg.jpg
17KB, 396x384px
>>37250760
I-it's not like I can relate to that other anything, f-fucking Chad.
>>
>>37250760
Bro you got it all wrong
>be beta , soft , caring
You're just pinging red flags and creeping her out coming on too strong. Drop hints you are a strong grounded man that won't take shit from nobody , but will protect her. It's good and chad to care, it's creepy to obsess . It's ok to be loving but not puppy love. Don't make it seem you fall for every girl

>soft
Now that you might have to touch up. You wanna be tough , rugged, and get your ass beat from life. You could be soft deep down, but make sure she finds out only when she needs too. Don't be too emotional but emotional in a aspect that demands respect.

Fellow Chan that made it
>>
File: 1495119881474.jpg (216KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495119881474.jpg
216KB, 1920x1920px
>>37250760
Lol no. If you were chad you would have high t, low cortisol and thus not be posting about ur feewings :(( on r9k (LOL).
>>
File: b62[1].gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
b62[1].gif
405KB, 359x371px
this is where you employ the use of physical force
>>
Boo fucking hoo. Go wipe your eyes with Stacy's panties.
>>
>>37250760
become a better person than the who you are in love with. then you'll realize she is not worth your time.
>>
>>37250760
You should let her go, do you really think you will realistically spend the rest of your life with her? Next time you should show some of your "beta" side to the girl before getting with her, it's no wonder she ended up leaving you multiple times when she clearly wants a "jerk" and you turn into the exact opposite of that over the course of the relationship.
>>
>>37250760
>tfw after repelling multiples girl and getting your heart broken you eventually learn not to give a shit over that petty stuff
>>
fucking hear some of this channel's videos, are the light that your life needs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBsOu44Tj2E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqyChjVdM3E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7hKC01e-NQ
comprehend yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.