[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ general It gets worse, it gets better, it stays the same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 58

File: 1494958604450.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494958604450.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
25+ general

It gets worse, it gets better, it stays the same
>>
File: rereeeee.png (250KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
rereeeee.png
250KB, 858x725px
>tfw not panda material
>in trucking school still because hand eye coordination is shit
>I'm only good at book work, ace all the paper shit easily
>tfw
>losing weight
>Look different now
>feel good
>still no gf
>27 in less than 2 weeks
I don't want to be a wizz
>>
File: IMG_0255.png (16KB, 715x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.png
16KB, 715x726px
>>37250395
>post in the 25+ thread
>I'm only 20
Hahaha fuck are you gonna do about it?
>>
File: 1495490384828.png (17KB, 270x195px) Image search: [Google]
1495490384828.png
17KB, 270x195px
>turning 27 in a month
>tfw fell for the career meme
>lots of money but no life to spend it on
>rotting roast no longer gets carded
>faggy asian dude doing my nails calls me an old lady
>never had a date

when the hell are the affordable sexbots going to get here
>>
>>37250617
Are you originally a virgin?
>>
>old enough to regret not buying bitcoins when they launched and now the threshold for entry is getting too fucking high
>old enough that I'm supposed to be worrying about my health while continuing the same shitty habits I've had since I was 14
>old enough I'm supposed to have my career on track while in actuality I'm very close to being fired because I'm lazy and take so much time off because I hate my job
>goals I had set for this age are looking more and more like dreams, not goals

I just need life to slow the fuck down so I can get a grasp and sort my shit out.
>>
>>37250395
>It gets worse, it gets better, it stays the same
literally it happened like that:
>it got better
> it was great
> I love it
>it got worse
>it got near deadly
> I survived
>it got ok
>i don' care, fuck off (currently 33)
>>
>>37251151
regarding the food thing, it was a cracked article of all things that made me change how i eat:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-stupidest-habits-you-develop-growing-up-poor/

i pretty much changed my diet overnight once i realized the issues and now i eat really healthy.

i still enjoy a disgusting can of chef boyardi every blue moon though
>>
File: happy wojak clear.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
happy wojak clear.png
5KB, 645x773px
>>37250395
>tfw 31 and finally climbed out of the NEET & depression hole after 3 years

I think my depression lasted longer than that I was just self-medicating a lot with DUDE LMAO

For the first time in years I actually want a job and to socialize with people and to experience new things and live life. Every year stuff happens that I want to go and I think "oh well next year". No more.

I'll probably be socializing with a bunch of teenagers behind the counter of a McDonalds or something, and a co-manager who's my age, but hey it's better than nothing

I also miss and really need money to get my career finally going. I had too much pride to go full NEET and get NEETbux. Had I done that I don't think I would have ever came back from it.
>>
>about to finish a master's
>have literally no plans for the future
>don't know anybody and don't want to do anything
it will be nice to have money if I get a job, but then I don't see myself having any free time
>>
>>37251415
work part time and add a doctorate
>>
just left work early so I could come home and get drunk off my ass and shitpost here. Hope they fire me at this point they would be doing me a huge favor. Since I can't get a gf I literally don't want anything in life, just want my beer and my weed and to be left the fuck alone until I die.
>>
>>37251474
nah I'm not cut out for this stuff I've learned, I don't really have the talent or work ethic
>>
>27
>Work shitty jobs full of old people who have spent their lives working the same jobs
>No real prospects
>Social life peaked in like middle school and is down the point where I do shit with friends like once every couple months
>Never gf

On the plus side
>quit drugs
>Work out
>inculcating positive habits
>Pretty calm and don't get upset about stuff

I don't know. Either I want to go marry a girl and start a family ASAP or else I'll like move to Columbia and just live there banging Columbianas until I'm 70 and die.

I don't know. I could have done so much better. Really just fucked off and didn't try or focus myself.
>>
28 and realized I will always be alone because of the endless void where my soul is supposed to be.
I'm pleasant and can make work friends but I never allow it to go farther than that. These people really have no idea who they are talking to. I wish I could fit in but something just went wrong somewhere.
>>
>>37251496
work part time to support yourself financially to survive without help
add a doctorate so people respect you part-time lazing
>>
File: 1476061437376.jpg (308KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1476061437376.jpg
308KB, 1024x683px
I'm 28 and have gone full normie with a relatively well paying job and gf that I'll probably end up with forever.

Whenever I've had the thought "what if we break up?" I just can't imagine myself ever wanting to have to go through dating and getting to know another woman again.

I realized that if I wasn't with her, I'd definitely go full nihilist, get the tiniest minimalist apt possible, buy a motorcycle, and just do drugs again.
>>
>>37251676
A doctorate and part time work seems like to me like it would be more work than a full time job. There aren't any part time jobs available to me that would facilitate it anyway.
>>
>>37251291

Good luck anon. Is there a career you're ultimately aiming for?
>>
>>37251030
If sex with my own mother doesn't count, then yeah, I'm a virgin.
>>
>>37251852
I'd like to transition (male to female) and become a stripper.
I feel like the market is gonna need a lot of transsexual strippers very soon.
>>
File: 1402597983488.png (369KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1402597983488.png
369KB, 800x532px
25 NEET. Got my own apartment, car, and a steady income of disability cash. Now I just need a gf who'd want to breed with societal trash like me, as if that's gonna happen. I don't even need to go outside.
>>
>>37251291
How did you get out of your depression hole?

Did you visit a psychologist or psychiatrist?
>>
>>37251862
wait a second not that dude, but, did i read this correctly. I'm super high so I could be
>>
>>37251666

Nice trips. 26 and starting to realize this as well. Even if a girl was interested in me, I can't be a boyfriend. I can't do intimacy, I can't do romance. I don't like people knowing me.
>>
>>37251959
Technically I'm still a virgin as I've already been told mom's pissy doesn't count.
So, are we gonna repeat it over and over? I know I'm a virgin, everybody else knows it. There's no way repeating it could help me.
>>
>>37251852
>>37251862

not me, just a funposter

My dream career would be to produce and compose awful top 40 pop songs for Bieber and Drake and Katy Perry and swim in a pool full of mone - and then on the side do my own little projects like release black metal albums under a different name just on bandcamp. I'd love to also work with the Japanese music world but necessarily want to live there.

I'm also content with just being a DJ at a punk bar who also plays EDM anime remixes once a year at the local animecon, and makes radio & TV jingles for medium businesses, or come up with the soundtrack for a free to play mobile game that barely cracks the Google Play top 500.

Anything to do with music. Music is what saved me and I want to give it back. There are some college courses around the city but they cost an arm and a leg, as well as the cost of getting the proper hardware and software. I've already got some and I'm teaching myself the basics in the meantime but I got long ways to go yet.

I live in a big city that's very much focused on music as well as entertainment and technology, so I know it's not impossible for me to get a career going in music production. I just gotta commit to it everyday and stop wasting even more of my time.
>>
File: IMG_1736.jpg (21KB, 352x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1736.jpg
21KB, 352x512px
>recently turned 23
>home almost every weekend since middle school
>still live with parents
>ldr gf left me 4 months ago
It lasted a year. I was fucking retarded.
>meditate in the woods at night a few times a week
>buying a cheaper beater soon
>will finish my engineering degree eventually

Update:
I had dinner and any feels of missing my ex was gone after I heard the shit my aunt is putting my newly divorced uncle though. Jfc. I don't want that shit.

They really do have absolute power in court. It's not a meme
>>
>>37252241
You sound cool. Check out my mixtape:
https://youtu.be/dPrt1XELYPA
>>
>>37250471
Wave my fist and yell, you damn punk
>>
File: 1446160998159.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1446160998159.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>turning 25 in a couple months
>no job
>live with parents
>still in school with a couple of years left

what do
>>
>>37251940
Nope. Maybe it wasn't "real" depression" but it was a mixture of revisiting 20+ years worth of shit between me and my family and getting closure on it, radically changing my habits and my diet and outlook on life, and getting a normal sleeping habit & exercising everyday.

I also want to say that coconut oil helped a lot. it made getting into a new diet much more easier and it also apparently has great potential in treating depression.

There's so much else that I did as well. I followed the Konmari method and purged about 90% of what I owned and redid the same 4 walls of my bedroom that I was always staring at.

I deleted most of my social media and I also stopped coming on 4chan all day everyday, and I stopped getting into dumb arguments on youtube comments.

I also went to a clinic for the first time in years because I thought I was dying, I also had my teeth fixed.

Like I said, maybe it wasn't real clinical chemical depression, moreso me being a victim of a million shitty circumstances, but it's impossible to tell when you're in it.
>>
>>37252458
get a job and finish school, I guess.

By school you mean uni too right?
>>
>>37251896
you're going to get killed
>>
27. kissless. never had one. can't stand apps. Don't even have the balls to ask anyone out.

Also, 99.1% of the population in my country had lost their virginity by age 27.

>tfw 0.9%
>>
>>37251030
no, lost it to some stranger. thanks obama
>>
>>37252574

what country? 26 kissless here
>>
>>37252625
jewland
>>
>>37250395
>tfw life didn't start looking up till I was 23
>met girl
>had great time with girl
>spend 3 years with girl.
>get engaged to girl
>spend 2 more years planning a wedding with girl
>get married to girl
>spend the following year in misery
>start to resent girl
>always argue with girl
>now I'm leaving the girl and it's gonna break her heart and I feel fucking horrible about it, but it needs to be done.
>>
>>37252044
What? You've had sex with your mother, so you're not a virgin.
>>
>>37252717

gotta do what you gotta do bro
>>
>>37252717
>spend the following year in misery
What changed
>>
>>37252759
this. did she drop the fat grenade?
>>
File: G0KDj.gif (33KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
G0KDj.gif
33KB, 200x197px
>wake up every morning before work

>first thought is "Fuck, I'm getting older"

>forget about it after coffee
>>
>>37252738
It's either that or stay in a miserable relationship and be my parents all over again.
We're both young enough that we can move on.

>>37252759
I'm not sure. I think it was a combination of her no longer worrying about hiding certain attitudes as much (I knew they were there before I got married, but it was more subtle, after the wedding she sort of seemed like she didn't care to be subtle about things anymore. See: bitching about friends, jealousy over female co-workers etc.
But also the fact that her Gran died just before the wedding and I think that really effected her and I don't think she ever really got over it. Doesn't help her mom is a complete cunt who is nothing but negative and pushes all her venom on the wife.
>>
>>37252501
I'm painfully shy and can't imagine getting a job. But I need to. Yeah, uni.
>>
>>37252823
>Work nightshift
>Wake up for work.
>today is the day I get jumped on the walk to work

never happens.
>>
>>37252870
Have you tried calling her out on it? Rather than just divorcing her because she's being a typical woman?
>>
>>37252717
marriage really is meaningless to people now, isn't it? lol
>>
>>37253015
I did, and she changed a little, then went back, so told her I was leaving and she begged and cried she can change. And to be fair she has the last few weeks, but I think the damage is done and I just can't look at her the same.
She also said in the big arguement I better hope she's not pregnant because if she is she will have it 'dealt' with. Tell me you can look at someone who can say that and think, this is the woman I want to be with forever.
>>
File: 3821503.jpg (20KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
3821503.jpg
20KB, 300x269px
>>37250395
Never gets better~ Only gets worse~

27. Thinking about going full prison gay and trying out some hook-up apps. No luck with women and the only chance I did I have I couldn't maintain an erection so maybe I am a homo anyways.
>>
>>37253127
>thinks going gay will solve his problems.
Lad...
It just means you're going to be rejected by guys too.
>>
>>37253081
How did you date her for so long and not realise these things about her? Did you ever speak to her? Because it seems like you don't know her.
>>
>games dont do it for me anymore
>tv shows bore me
>watched most of the anime i wanna see
>NEET
wtf am i suppose to do now? i'm literally bored as fuck now. i use to play games for 10 hours but now after playing 2-3 hours my brain feels like its melting. then i have 15 more hours left of the day. im literally just jacking off 3 times a day now and refreshing 4chan, reddit, and watching twtich. wtf is the point of living??????
>>
so... 20 here... when the FUCK am i gonna grow a beard
>>
>>37253265
Well the whole having the kid 'dealt' with was new. She was always wanted kids.

As for everything else, it's the small lies we tell ourselves. Pretend there not there. You tend to gloss over the shit and focus on the good, but once something big enough lets the shit out you can't stop noticing it.

>>37253277
Get a new hobby, read comics, read a book, go outside.

>>37253308
I was 27 before I was able to grow anything more than bum fluff.
>wanting a beard in the first place
why anon they look shit.
>>
>>37253308
fix your weak chin instead
>>
>>37251277
>first several paragraphs are all "MUH I'M ONLY FAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BUY EXPENSIVE FOOD TO LOSE WEIGHT" tumblr-tier crap
Descarted my friend, originally so
>>
>30 wizard
>NEET since high school living at home
>dont bother trying to change my situation because it seems entirely too late
>anxiety so bad need to self medicate to leave the house

should I just end it lads?
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195KB, 315x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195KB, 315x476px
Been trying to get a more "professional" job around my city. I'm sick and tired of working in fast food and in retail. I fucking hate high school kids so much.

I've applied to a lot of small offices around my city and I'm just hoping I get a call back. I do have some college exp and I know how to use MS office. The requirement are pretty little for the desk jobs, so I really hope I get the job.

The problem is that since I've only worked in shitty easy jobs, I am scared that I will do poorly at the new job (if I get it). I'm so used to working with high school kids and college drop outs that this new change is kinda freaking me out.
>>
>>37252677
TFW NO ISRAELI GF REEEEEEE
>>
>>37253308
30 years old and I still can't grow one. Go check your thyroid levels via a blood test. Also exercise and do squats.
>>
>spend years 18-24 as worthless NEET
>something clicks and I get a job
>lose a bunch of weight
>saving money
>girls start getting interested in me
>meet girl date for a month lose virginity
>she breaks it off
>dying inside for the past 8 weeks

Wasn't worth it lads, I was happier as a NEET
>>
I'm 26 and I'm still failing classes in uni. I'm so fucking suicidal right now.
>>
>>37250617
paypal me money so i can start my bidnez
>>
>go to mcdonalds for job interview
>surrounded by beautiful people
>manager is younger than me
>dont get called back
haha
>>
>>37253642
>manager is younger than me
Fucking tell me about it lad.
>tfw 29 working at McDonalds.
>every manager is 17-21
>very few staff 25+
>even fewer coming up 30.
>>
>>37253356
Was she close with her gran when she died? Did you try to help her through it? My girl was raised by her grandfather (single) and was absolutely devastated when he passed, empathizing and talking about it as a best friend and practically family-member has probably been one of the biggest things keeping her bonded to me. Work with her, not against her, if you want to make it work -- even when she's a raging cunt, eh?
>>
>>37253444
>The problem is that since I've only worked in shitty easy jobs, I am scared that I will do poorly at the new job (if I get it).
oh that happens to everyone dont worry about it , next time you feel like that remember that theres fuckers out there who go to med school and on their first day at a hospital have someones live in their hands
and whats the absolute worst case scenario? you blow up the company somehow? the very worst that might happen to you is you fuck up one task and even then you can fix it they wont fire you with how much time and money it takes to hire someone new
and if the impossible happens and you get fired then fuck it just find a new one
>>
>>37253277
How old are you?

Don't you have interests that aren't on the internet?

I'm 31 and my parents were a bit behind the time so I didn't have the internet at home until I was 17 or 16. For me life without the internet is normality. It's just something to use to make my regular hobbies and shit better and easier to learn.

It also sounds like all of them are passive. You're just watching shit on twitch or on gogoanime or you're just reading shit on reddit and 4chan. Even video games have you just sitting there and moving a bit of your finger around.

I don't want to tell you what to do for fun, that's for you to discover and decided, but it should definitely be something that's good for your mind and your body. Something creative like playing the piano or drawing, something constructive like gardening & lawn maintenance or woodwork and doing DIY repairs around the house, that sort of thing.

If you love it enough and get good at it it could also be your golden ticket out of NEETdom and into something you enjoy doing and get paid for.
>>
>>37253731
I like this. This is a good post.
>>
File: 30+.png (441KB, 394x489px) Image search: [Google]
30+.png
441KB, 394x489px
>by 30 I'll be more ripped than ever
>>
>>37253430
>Descarted
the philosopher?

okay but I did end up spending more money getting food that's good for me.
>>
>>37254097
Get CDL for the hell of it
>do a year doing shit job
>next year earn 27 bux an hour hauling propane
>>
>>37254097
fuck that's rough. honestly you might try moving to a city and panhandling.
>>
File: suicidehanging.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
suicidehanging.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>37250395
>tfw going through an early-life crisis and about to take out a loan and buy I car I can't afford
>>
>turning 27 soon
>NEET 4 years
>have become actually fat instead of mildly fat
>drunk all the time

When they can't kill us in war they make it so we consume until we kill ourselves.
>>
File: 1491601719713.jpg (37KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
1491601719713.jpg
37KB, 640x334px
>26
>About to put a down payment on a townhouse
>Make decent money for my age doing a job I like
>On paper, I am succeeding at life
>Wake up every morning wanting to eat a gun, because I've never even held a girl's hand
>>
>>37254097
>he's never done construction labor or tried to get into a skilled trade
Sad!
>>
>>37251291
good 4u

otritoritorifdorito
>>
29 here, I should have been a millionaire/billionaire by now but due to shit luck and a decade of health and emotional problems instead I only make like low 6 figures

>feels bad man
>>
>>37254813

You poor little baby. Here's another (you)
>>
>>37250471
How ((((devilish)))) now come here and let me tickle your pickle.
>>
File: 1464369708554.jpg (93KB, 1081x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464369708554.jpg
93KB, 1081x720px
>moved out of my parents house with 18
>studied for 8 years masters+doc
>suddenly I realize how fast those 8 years passed
>big sister who was my closest friend is married and I barely see her anymore
>little sister who I loved dearly moved out like I did and I barely see her
>parents getting older, mum still chain smoking

I just want to be 14 again, sneaking into the living room with my sisters and secretly playing playstation cuddled up in a blanket

I cant take how fast time passes, it feels like when I wake up everyone I love will be gone
>>
>succeeding at my new degree
>making money in cryptos
>land a management position and somehow swing it as consulting work so I have more personal time
>start to let myself feel alright about life

However...

>friends start ignoring me and playing games without me
>I put a lot of work into a get together and no one else makes an effort to help or thank me
>start getting aggressively cut off in traffic constantly, day after day now
>people in the street start treating me rudely
>the girl I finally worked up to asking out after 10 years of nogf took a summer job across the country and hasn't replied to the short "have a nice trip" text I sent the day of her flight - two weeks ago now
>just recently I feel like everyone has started debating me on the questions they asked me, at work and in social situations, like they don't like my answers or don't trust me

I feel like I'm going insane. As far as I can tell my mannerisms haven't changed any. I started to feel the smallest fleeting sense of accomplishment and suddenly it feels like the whole world is trying to isolate me and crush me. It's gotten to the point that I want to go back to being a hiki again because then at least things make sense in my day to day life.
>>
>growing up, always hear about how time flies by really quickly
>always think that time just moves really slow no matter how old i am
>used to think an hour was like an eternity
>be 25 now
>my 24th year just fucking flew by
>same with 23rd year
>22nd year i spent in a drunken stupor
Now it sometimes feels like an hour is like a minute
>>
>abused my concerta again
>used a lot a of benzo and my prescription won't be enough for this month so I'd have to ask my mom for more like always
>still have to taper off codeine
>my doctor isn't showing interest in my anymore
>30 no job
>still live with my parents
>wanted to learn programming to get out of neethole but it doesn't even interest me anymore
>>
>>37254159
i never got why people fall for this jewy meme. cars are worthless spend that money on plastic surgery or something
>>
>Be 25, almost 26
>run a hotel
>have gf who is clingy but tries hard and really does care
>About to get another apartment or house
>about to buy a new car
>wake up wanting to bite a bullet every morning realizing my life prospects were a lot more promising at 21 than they are now.

YES NO MAYBE. I DON'T KNOW.
>>
>>37254813
i know you're partly memeing but I know this feel. i want to be a millionaire so bad but i was born into a dirt poor family and only have 90k to my name at 27. feels bad man
>>
>>37255384
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION!?

o r i ngasdasdopajkda
>>
>>37255074
Your friends who are snubbing you, are they doing as well as you? Because that might be why they are rejecting you, because you remind them how shit their lives are.
>>
>>37252894
Carry something with you that'll make sure your take out some muds.
>>
>>37255619
YER NOT THA BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
Bump, tell me anons, would your 15 year old self be proud of where you are at?
>>
>29
>failed uni, work
>lived on the small amount of savings I had a few years
>about to get autismbucks
>no interest in going anywhere with life

Life is ok, I guess. I don't feel that much anymore, I think antidepressants fucked up something in my brain, because I've been unable to feel properly after taking them, even when being off them for several years

>>37253277
>refreshing 4chan

Refreshing various web pages is basically all I've been doing the last three weeks. Rip

>>37256711
My 15 year old self would've probably killed itself. There was always a hope for the future, to become something more. Not anymore
>>
>>37256711
sort of? i have their dream job but i'm still a worthless outcast
>>
>>37251475
an anon after my own heart. i got fired two weeks ago and it was the best day of my life. how much money does a sine guy with no propects for a gf or family actually need.
>>
File: 1487994724405.jpg (222KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1487994724405.jpg
222KB, 1200x1332px
Who /inheritingtheirgrandparentshouse/ here? I want to sell it and buy land in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>37252717
Been there fix your shit up you're gonna end up divorce raped
Seriously get your shit together
>>
>>37257190
i fucking wish. those boomers live in a 500,000 house
>>
26 just abusing drugs and alcohol to numb the pain of existence and quicken my death.
I have zero hope.
>>
File: 1495552011069.png (890KB, 800x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1495552011069.png
890KB, 800x1126px
>>37257190
>grandparents from mother's side live with us, and I'm pretty sure my parents would rather see it burn than give it to me, my brother will probably get everything
>grandparents from dad's side are stingy and live in some run-down commie block
As long as my parents won't fuck me over, I can live in a van for rest of my life for all I care.
>>
>>37257305
As long as they're good drugs

I'm 28 and do the same :) I don't get how robots are sober
>>
>>37256711
Yes but no. Just because I did something right doesn't make the shit ok.
>>
File: saul.png (284KB, 398x352px) Image search: [Google]
saul.png
284KB, 398x352px
Hello fellow r9k visitors
I turned 25 a few days ago
What to expect?
>>
it gets so much worse
i don't even know what's going on any more

gonna get some m&ms for breakfast
>>
File: 1440953350933.jpg (14KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
1440953350933.jpg
14KB, 373x373px
>32
>wageslave
>too poor to afford enough food
>days off spent in bed
>only solace in life is getting to fuck up norman's vacations anonymously
>>
>25
>divorced, can't see kids
>depressed
>obsessive compulsive behavior
>sometimes mental breakdowns
>live with schizo psycho mom
>struggle to get to eat one meal of pasta a day
>pretty sure my metabolism is fucked up
>still losing weight, looking skelly
>can't into games or movies anymore
>can't into books anymore
>listening to music reading yotsuba
>be three days ago mental breakdown at hospital
>now I have a psychiatrist and meds
>can't afford the meds so nothing changes
>no income
>struggling with phobias paranoia, getting schizo
>smoking off receipts cause no money
>feel my body dying day after day
>waiting for the next week appointment with social worker
>still no news from psych ward for admission
>they need me to try and kms
>too scared of succeeding to try
>i need my fucking meds
>i need my fucking meds
>i need to eat
>i don't feel well at all
>there is absolutely nothing i can do
>why
>just why
>>
>parents very nice and loving
>not ugly or fat
>no extreme mental disorders beyond undiagnosed assburgers
>decent job

and still

>zero friends in over 5 years
>shut-in
>post on 4chan daily
>never had a girlfriend

i failed on easy mode
>>
>>37250395
>25 (26 next month)
>Finishing STEM PhD soon because I fell for the meme
>Slightly receding hairline otherwise I am getting more attractive physically as I age. A result of fixing my poor eating habits
>Started investing in stocks several years ago. Have a modest amount of money
>Develop impeccable fashion sense (no not the fedora type fashion)
>Decided to try dating and realized dating at this age is impossible. Don't even know where to begin or how to even talk to women.
>Feel lost all the time. Like I am treading water waiting until I die.
>>
>>37258079
You can 'look on the bright side' without meds.
Easy? Not at all. But possible.
Spend more time listing good.
>Alive
>Can work towards seeing kids (even if it's the smallest step)
>Can apply for jobs (you're on a computer now)
>>
File: 10823nhbh.png (141KB, 300x333px) Image search: [Google]
10823nhbh.png
141KB, 300x333px
>>37257766
Your 20's are meant to be spend developing your career. If you're still working mcjobs or unemployed at 30, you've made your bed and it's time to lie in it.

You better be working on climbing some professional ladder at 25 anon.
>>
>>37258829
>Decided to try dating and realized dating at this age is impossible. Don't even know where to begin or how to even talk to women.

gotta get out there and spill a lot of spaghetti bro. otherwise your noodle will never go anywhere but your pockets.i was in your situation until pretty recently and i had to make an ass of myself more than a few times before i figured out what the fuck.

remember that you might not be an ivy league chad thundercock but you're also not flipping weed or mowing lawns which puts you a cut above a LOT of dudes out there.
>>
>>37258886
I consider myself to have 9/10 looks and 9/10 intelligence. Finding a woman that is of my equal class is impossible. I think that is my problem.
>>
>tfw haven't been able to fall asleep before 4am all week
I thought I was supposed to start sleeping more eventually.

>>37250437
>in trucker school longer than 4 weeks
I've got bad news for you, brotato. You might be a potato.

>>37250617
>tfw no qt3.14 throwing her career away to spend the day staring out my passenger window
>>
>28
>got drunk last night for the first time in a few weeks
>slept all day
>feel kinda shitty but still better than usual
>sitting on the couch in the dark, watching old movies while a small storm blows past outside

Feeling comfy tonight.
>>
File: 1374915096355.png (456KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1374915096355.png
456KB, 1920x1080px
It gets worse. As you continue festering in depressed self-loathing and atrophy from the constant stress and stress-inhibited lack of any cognitive development, your hopelessness rises like a tide of shit.

You sit at your computer, typing about your decaying state of mind to random losers just like you as you slowly realize you're just not cut out for any type of happy, successful life. You know you don't have what it takes to git gud at the only thing you have any small measure of passion for, and you're just biding your time until your NEETbux, youth, and all pretense of a better future inevitably drain away and you finally end up putting that shotgun in your fucking mouth.
>>
>>37258904
you just sound like elliot rogers bro. worry about finding a girl who will touch your dick now and find one that will touch your heart later.
>>
File: really.jpg (124KB, 760x524px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
124KB, 760x524px
what happened to her?
am i too boring to be even a penpal or something, why did she say she cares?

seems it doesnt matter what age i am or her, women will always be weird
>>
>>37258942
There are similarities in how we thing, but I'm not a manlet with inherited wealth.
>>
>>37258886
I don't think you have experienced this then...

Mind you I have a few years on this guy.. 26 doesn't sound so hard.

But trying to date people who are still single without being divorced or a parent... Well there's a reason they're single.

I find the issue is everyone is so set on some ideal and they won't budge. That or... They have unrealistic expectations. Marriage in months. Kids within the year.....
>>
>>37258984
i'm 26 too but i fell for the trade school meme and ended up in college (undergrad) at 25 so there's lots of unattached girls around. not so many 25 year old undergrads but plenty of 22 or 23 year olds.
>>
>>37258941
>that pic/quote
Are there any examples of a movie that was shit for most of it but suddenly picked up in the final quarter?
>>
28 and I just don't give a fuck anymore.
Who even really cares because I sure don't.
I'm not suicidal because that's a waste of time.
I'm not depressed but I'm not happy so 2bh I just need to keep doing whatever it is I'm doing.
>>
I'm 27. I graduated college at 24 and then my life just stalled out. Did absolutely nothing for almost 3 years. But now I have a career prospect. I start training in a few weeks. I'm look forward to the future for the first time in over 15 years. I've lived in a constant haze of dread and despair for over half my life now, ever since my dad died when I was 12. I feel like I can start moving forward for the first time.

I'm still gonna die alone though. A job means I won't die homeless at least, but it can't fix what's really broken about me.
>>
>30
>kissless virgin
>bald
>college degree in useless field
>no job/money
>no friends, not even online
>buys games on steam even though I have no one to play with
>no motivation to do anything anymore
>losing interest in any hobbies I used to have

At least I'm tall and white, I guess that's something.
>>
>>37259013
Mhm. Why I commented on age. 26 male has options. Try 30 and girl.
>>
>>37258984
I'm the 26 year old >>37258829

Another problem I found is that I have not found ways relate to women. I don't watch any TV so I can't talk about the bachelor, Game of Thrones, or whatever it is that they are currently raving about. I don't listen to music. I play npr on the radio. I'm not a liberal or feminist and I don't hate Trump.
>>
File: 1453980377014.jpg (60KB, 432x307px) Image search: [Google]
1453980377014.jpg
60KB, 432x307px
>>37258941
Can confirm. I was a retard all of my life.
College dropout. Multitude of completely useless jobs, McDicks, call center, crippling manual labor, you fucking name it. Kept telling myself, it's not too late to go back to school. You're only 22 you can still do it. You're only 25 you can still do it. You're only 27 you can still do it. Well I didn't do it and now I'm 32. It's only a matter of time before shotgun is inserted into mouth.
So let me tell you, if you haven't hit 30 yet, there is still hope. You can go back to school and make something of yourself. Don't become me, a sad, lonely, bitter, self loathing cunt sock that thinks about killing himself every day yet so far has been too much of a FUCKING PUSSY to do the right thing.
>>
>>37252717
>>now I'm leaving the girl and it's gonna break her heart and I feel fucking horrible about it, but it needs to be done.

If you haven't gone to couples counseling yet, you're a fucking idiot

I have three kids and a happy life because I didn't pussy out and made the appointment
>>
>>37258878
So much this. If you have no real career prospects at 30 you're in deep shit. By then it's pretty much too late to start over. When you're young you think you always have time to "get serious" or start something new but you can lose so many years in your 20s just "finding yourself" or whatever bullshit you use to excuse being a NEET.

My advice to any NEETs who just turned 25 is to start over RIGHT NOW if that's what you need to do. Do not wait. You are on a fucking time limit. If men have an equivalent of a Biological Clock it is this: get your ass on a career path before you hit 30.
>>
File: 1465430700361.webm (2MB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
1465430700361.webm
2MB, 720x384px
>tfw 26
>still a neet

Anyone else sympathize with this feel?
>>
>>37259131
Well the trick I've found to this is meeting people on 4chan..lol.. for example.

The only guy I've been interested in is from 4chan. But he is young and ran off with The Bachelor loving type of girl.

To hopefully give you a smidge of hope. I don't watch popular tv. I watch Jeopardy, sports and sometimes cartoons. Never reality TV.. don't care for game of thrones. I know npr because I listen to a lot of podcasts. But I don't actively listen to radio or music.
Used to live music but things change. Never was into the popular music scene.
I dislike feminists. They make me cringe. I'd rather they didn't 'fight for my female rights'. Trump is whatever. I don't see the point in getting worked up over politics. It's so flawed anyway.

That girl does exist.
>>
>>37259266
That's a hard gif to watch, anon.
Still neet here as well
>>
>>37259226
Exactly this.
Listen to this guy lads.
t. loser who doesn't have a career in his 30s
>>
File: 30.jpg (14KB, 564x386px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
14KB, 564x386px
There's still time, btw

If you need a girlfriend fast just aim really, really low.
>>
>>37259301
I have trouble believing you are an actual girl.
Probably you are some fat loser larping as a girl or some normie pretending to trick robots and hurt their feelings.
Fuck you
>>
>>37259093
How do you buy games if you have no money?

I'm headed down the same path as you, a year and a half and I'll be 30, and I don't even have a college degree.
>>
>25 years old
>21 year old in your class is smarter than you
>all your friends are around 23

The 21 year old doesn't get to me too much, because it seems like shes overcompensating because she is the youngest in our masters class.
But for all my other friends to be younger than me does get to me.
>>
>>37259351
I am a girl. And I'm actually not even a whale. I get told I'm attractive.

But the bit of description I gave is exactly that.. a bit. I have flaws. Probably much different flaws then a girl you'd take home from a club or bar. Not even major life altering flaws.. but rather flaws that outweigh the positives.
>>
>>37253554
>something clicks
Explain. What happened or led to that moment
>>
>>37259438
Why are you here? Looking for a boyfriend or a friend?
I have a long distance relationship girlfriend, but if you're looking for a friend to shoot the shit then give some way to contact you.
>>
>>37259320
>>37258878
>>37259226
The sad part is this wisdom will be ignored. It's a vicious cycle. In your 20s you just want to live in the present and enjoy the good times, but if you don't plan for your future in your 20s then you're stuck in your 30s when it's too late to put any plans into action staring down 40 with no plans for retirement. The truly horrifying thing that everybody over 20 has to realize eventually is they are closer to 40 than they are to their birth. You may be in your prime, you may still think you're going up and up and that you have all this potential and can do anything, but you don't even realize you've already hit the plateau. You're just coasting to the drop, and when that drop hits it's going to be really painful if you didn't prepare any cushioning.
>>
>>37259466
Discord is smellypants#9657
I could answer your question there.
>>
>>37259301
A 4chan girl would be ideal. People on 4chan have personality and character that is often not found in normies. The problem is 4chan isn't a dating site.

If you are a Los Angeles robot let's go bowling.
>>
>>37259226
Plenty of people work shit menial jobs their entire lives never having a career. It's not the end of the world. This only matters if money and nice things are important to you
>>
>>37259536
I can see how meeting girls here would be much harder than guys.
No where near LA. Do like it there though.
>>
>>37259226
its never too late for anything

also nothing matters so even if you're a loser so what?

also you don't have to have a career and money for shit like sex or happiness
>>
>>37259700
I sent you a message on discord.
>>
>>37257873
>only solace in life is getting to fuck up norman's vacations anonymously
What
>>
>>37259351
>>37259536
The problem is every girl has 20 orbiters and the girl just picks the best one. Even fat ones have 5-10 orbiters. Sure getting into a relationship as a girl on 4chan is easy as fuck but then again getting a bf anywhere as a girl is easy as fuck. If you are male it's not happening.

Actually you would would most certainly have better luck finding a gf by going to the most normiest club in your city.
>>
>>37259929
I get to fuck with their luggage when they go on vacation. Ever heard of Stacy whining that her LV bag went missing, or Chad angry that his oversized suitcase took 5 days to arrive.
Well that was me
>>
>>37259266
Not a neet but I still feel fucking embarrassed that I live in my parents house. Gonna change that since I don't want to end up like that guy in the webm.
>>
>>37259947
5-10 orbiters for 1 fat girl? Lmao what delusional planet are you on?
>>
>25+ thread
>turns into roastie orbiting shitfest
You guys disgust me.

>>37259226
I'm not sure about that. I'm a 28 years old khhv in a difficult situation but I wouldn't say "it's over". It's over for certain things and even then it depends on what cards you have.

The truth is, it takes a lot of effort, more than for the average normie, when you have shitty stats, to move forward in life.

If you start drawing all day long, if you're a neet, and don't stop for years, you will definitely approach pro level at some point. Of course if you spend another 3 years just watching anime, masturbating and eating fast food all day, all you'll have to show for it is diabetes and high blood pressure, maybe balding. I'd say that at some point it might become too late to have any kind of meaningful career in the classic corporate world, so you have to think about starting your own business and alternative lifestyles.

I feel that the problem is also that as you age what you feel you can get out of life doesn't justify the effort, depending again on the cards you were dealt.

I'd say the problem isn't that it's game over, it's just that we're not ready to put in the effort. But at some point you have to realize that it's better to go down fighting, because the suffering the path of least resistance leads you to is greater than you can ever imagine. The few smug pepe posting fucks who will never grow out of their current lifestyle have no idea of the future that awaits them.
>>
>>37260038
>I'd say the problem isn't that it's game over, it's just that we're not ready to put in the effort

(Not that anon). For me it's just that I've given up. I've put in so much effort in everything I've done and I still failed everything. I started over and over again, but it always ended the same way. Getting close to 30- I just don't have it in me anymore

Though, I should add I don't consider it entirely impossible I will be able to pick myself up in a few years. But for now, I'm exhausted and indifferent in many ways
>>
>>37260038
Anticipating stuff isn't going to make you safe from a chaotic future.
People like you with your well planned life often tend to completely ignore the global context.
Keep giving advice anonymously and enjoy being fucked up along with your loved ones, your principles and your "lifestyle" when the boots are to be heard and you can't shop for food anymore.
>>
>>37260139
This.
Please never ever put all your eggs in one basket.
When that shit crumbles... You have nothing. You've worked hard and it can all be lost at once. Nope. Don't do it. Have back up plans.
>>
>>37258924
Just suck at the skills portion of it. I'm good everywhere else. I used to get top scores in college but I'm bad at hand eye shit ever since I took Karate in Elementary. took me forever to learn the Katas
>>
>>37259226
>in community college
>some 40 something year old guy graduates with 60k a year job lined up
>I've witnessed this multiple times
I'm not falling for your memes
>>
I had a mental breakdown and quit my McJob.. er well... Wal-Job. I've been just sleeping for the past two or three weeks. Too depressed to eat. Gotta job search soon. Feel dead. When does it all stop. I haven't even listened to music in months. I'm just in perpetual panic attack hell with some 4chan breaks inbetween.
>>
>>37260126
If that's true then I'm sorry. If you put up a good fight I doubt you'll have regrets.

>>37260139
What are you getting at? Collapse? I get the feeling that you're fairly young. I've been browsing conspiracy sites and forums since 2008. Since 2008, they all predicted the final collapse in a few months. Whether through economic calculations or crazy occult ramblings, they all told you that the end of the world was just in a few months. Guess what, we're still around.

And I doubt the powers that be would risk it. Slow motion collapse is necessary for people to accept servitude. If you change the situation too rapidly, you risk a revolution. Like if tomorrow, minimum wage drops to 40% of what it is, people will be in the streets. But you can spread that drop over a decade and people will just bitch but they won't revolt.

My life is shit and not well planned at all. Your argument is "life is chaotic, everything can happen, therefore I'll sit on my ass and do nothing". Have you thought about the alternative? What if your house doesn't burn down, what if there's no nuclear war, what if civil unrest doesn't turn into civil war? Then you'll be very much alive, in a very shitty situation because you chose to sit on your ass and do nothing.

Also I need expensive meds to survive, so if all hell breaks loose I'm done for anyway.
>>
>>37259266
>less hair than your ancient dad
JESUS CHRIST

watching that actually gave me some sort of physical distress
>>
File: 1483291037958.jpg (121KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1483291037958.jpg
121KB, 866x1300px
>"Hahaha bro what are you doing for the weekend??"
>knows goddamn well that I'm not doing a fucking thing on the weekend
Kill everyone who does this
>>
>>37258829
>Decided to try dating and realized dating at this age is impossible. Don't even know where to begin or how to even talk to women
I've never ever spoken to a real life woman in a bar, nor have I ever "picked up".

I have had a few girlfriends, of varying ratings, all from internet dating, and especially from tinder.

The trick is to be the "typical male" meme; swipe right on EVERY SINGLE THING, even if it's hideous.

This is because the "practice girlfriend" this place used to harp on about a few years ago (yet I haven't seen any mention of the term in about 18 months now..) is a real thing. Gotta level up your skills, and you do that in WoW by cracking ugly trolls over the head. This ain't no different.
>>
>>37258829
>>Decided to try dating and realized dating at this age is impossible. Don't even know where to begin or how to even talk to women.

Don't even try unless you want to be a Step-Dad or a gold-mine
>>
File: 1297324.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1297324.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>have no desires or goals or really any feelings at all for years
>been doing the same thing for as long as you can remember
>spent my teens and early 20s playing vidya, watching anime, browsing this hellhole
>none of my old hobbits interest me, don't want to play anything, watch anything
>all of my online friends have drifted away
>so tired of having to put on an act around my parents and siblings
>the closest thing to a feeling I have is this vague sense of loss and seclusion
Maybe I'll sign up for classes again. It's so hard to do anything though when you don't really care about it.
>>
>>37259192
In your 30s you're perfect to go back to school

Going in my 20s was a FUCKING MISTAKE. I was too young and stupid to realise what uni was; a place where you GO TO ACTUALLY LEARN AND BUILD A FUTURE. I was too caught up in "Hurrr P's get degrees!"

My GPA is below three. I was almost kicked out four seperate times for failing too many classes. It took me 6 years to do a three year degree, attending classes FULLTIME.

I regret it so hard and if I could go back, I'd study to learn, and make some use of this 40k debt. Instead I remember nothing, am relearning topics I took at uni because I don't remember shit, and am paying to do certs I had the chance to get FOR FREE AT UNI, but didn't because I was a lazy faggot.

Go back to school. It's made for people like you, not young people who will piss it away.
>>
>>37253127
That album is top tier.
>>
File: 1495337234923.jpg (165KB, 921x843px) Image search: [Google]
1495337234923.jpg
165KB, 921x843px
threadly reminder if you're a failure it's because deep down inside that's what you really wanted to be
>>
Who else is disabled and trying to get fit?
>>
>>37259480
>over 20 has to realize eventually is they are closer to 40 than they are to their birth.
The difference between 0 and 20, compared to 20 - 40 is so great it in a way nullifies your entire point. Yes, someone at 25 is closer to 40 than 0. But someone at 25 probably has a maximum of 7 years of life experience on them. They might as well be toddlers compared to the 40 year old.
>>
>>37259965
Oh, I thought you meant your neighbour or your colleague called Norman, not normies.
>>
To all the people telling others that they should go back to college: what should they major in?
>>
>>37260855
Disabled how?

I start losing weight and getting really pumped, then when I'm down 30 or 40lbs I remember that I'm still a fuckin loser and I give up.
>>
File: 1495458557535.png (426KB, 997x781px) Image search: [Google]
1495458557535.png
426KB, 997x781px
>25
>trying to name 1 thing I like about myself
>give up
I realized I've started losing my hair the other week too.
>>
>>37260566
>I'm just in perpetual panic attack hell with some 4chan breaks inbetween.
What are you having the attacks over?
>>
>>37260695
They don't care what you are or are not doing. They only ask so you can ask them and they can tell you what they are doing. You could say you're going to shit on your own grandmother and they would barely even care because all they want to do is tell you about what THEY are doing.
>>
>>37260930
It's a mixture between existential dread and hating how my life has turned out. I've been disassociating too. I have mental problems but my mental problems are so bad I'm too scared to call and make an appointment to see someone. Too scared to leave the house either. It's a weird place to be mentally.
>>
File: 1471180775987.png (136KB, 1274x370px) Image search: [Google]
1471180775987.png
136KB, 1274x370px
>>37260801
>none of my old hobbits interest me, don't want to play anything, watch anything
It's funny isn't it. We all saw anons talking about that but we didn't listen. And when we talk about this younger anons won't listen.
>>
>>37260982
I get what that picture is saying, but keep in mind the life you imagined you could have is also just that- imagination. There's really no guarantee you'd have a better life if you went 'out there' to live. Worst case scenario you'd be left even more physically and mentally broken due to accidents or people fucking with you.

I mean, at least for me, just finding people I get along with and enjoy being with happens extremely rarely. Much less having a 'normal' life

Well, not saying nobody should ever try, just that maybe those regrets might not be appropriate for the kind of life you might have had.
>>
File: 1495280610021.png (74KB, 280x345px) Image search: [Google]
1495280610021.png
74KB, 280x345px
>>37261084
>>37260982
>>37260801

I'm 27 and still see 4chan as a fun way to interact with others, way more fun than talking with normies desu
>>
>>37261156
>tfw the only reason I come here anymore is b/c I always did
>it's harder to not browse 4chan than it is to browse it
>I don't enjoy it
>>
>>37260801
Asshole
t.bilbo
>>
>>37260982
>my mind is filled with stories that never happened
You are slapping me in the face. Stop it.
>>
>>37261156
For me it was the other way around. I tried getting along with people and didn't come across 4chan until I was already a failed shutin neet.

And yeah, 4chan's more fun than talking to random people. But obviously if I had good friends I'd prefer to be with them.
>>
>been NEET for 11 years
>running out of things to keep me entertained

help.
>>
>>37256711
Kind of.
At 15, living in a low income area in Scotland my main pressures from others were be popular and get a bf, with the subtle implication that I should get pregnant to really have my life set.
But I hated those pressures and wanted to move to Canada, some quiet town where they sold nice pancakes and coffee and be a librarian.

At 26 I live in Sweden (still have a hard time processing that as someone who's never really left the UK) and studying a medical biology masters. However I still have issues with personal relationships and find it really hard to connect with others while still craving interaction. So I guess 15 year old me would be impressed, but not quite get why I'm so fucking melancholy.
>>
>>37251815
Very nice room and view. Stay comfy.
>>
>>37257190
My mom implied that I'd be getting the house when they die. As if I want to deal with that reminder of a miserable childhood for even one minute.
I just told her to give it to my little brother, he'd probably want it.
>>
>>37251571

Move to Columbia, Anon.
>>
>>37252004

Why don't you like people knowing you? Do you put hamsters up your asshole and shit out skeletons? I'm sure it can't be that bad.
>>
does 25+ mean 25 and older or older than 25

I'm 25 and a half so

actual real life oldfag here. circa 06
>>
>>37254896

Try to make some quality time with them. It's never too late!
>>
>>37260725

But this is fucking retarded advice why would you want to swipe/like everything even people you wouldnt get along with JUST because you are desperate for human contact?

I personally made a profile and just honestly talked about my situation and hobbies even anime etc. I noticed my match % with roastie is 0-10%.

I guess the thing is im fine with being alone I just wanted to put myself out there and if theres some qt introvert who would see my profile and think shit I could get along with this weeb. Then great.
>>
living with my parents making minimum wage
no aspirations or anything
i have a bit more than a years worth of pay saved
but no life or friends/gf to spend it on
>>
> be 26
> Life objectively good
> No sexless period since 16 that lasted longer than a year (yes yes gtfo normie hur dur)
> Job I love
> Will graduate top 10% of my class in engineering from a prestigious European university
> Work and study remotely so I can just live with the gf in southern Europe

> Cannot make it out of bed every third day whatsoever
> Cannot remember the last night I did not get wasted or high (weed only though)
> Mean cravings start around 7 pm, many days just waiting for that time so it's somewhat socially acceptable to start my routine
> Feel void since 14, got used to it but constantly need something to fill it with (preferably sex but that is not available with the frequency I would need)
>>
File: 5187954_Collage_Fotor.jpg (99KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
5187954_Collage_Fotor.jpg
99KB, 560x560px
I've come up with this maybe silly aim of being middle class. Middle class anons (UK or US I guess), what does it take to be middle class?

I was raised to eat cheap, tasty food. The kind of meals people make drunk after a night out are like the ones I make for dinner. I'll find things abandoned/lost on the street and have no issue with making it my own, because otherwise I'd never have that thing. I view discussions on philosophy and politics as pretentious shit, and hate fucks like Stephen Frye. I have this weird thing with brands where I hate them, find them useless but covet them (as any poor person would, I guess). I've never been to a nice restaurant, and I think I'd be extremely nervous if I did.

I have NO idea how to emulate what's normal, and have always had a rough/odd haircut, never managed to get makeup or clothes right either. If i'm in a group photo I'm clearly the odd one out, and it's due to this generally "rougher" look, if you know what I mean? I never look uh, clean. I'll try find a picture to demonstrate what that means. Point is, I look, eat and act lower class and not sure how that's fixed.

I've started by eating green olives. I recently got artichokes and I'm going to cook them. I don't think I'll ever like wine, but maybe I could do classy beer. I try be more open intellectually, but often end up mocking whoever I'm trying to discuss things with. But I'm doing a masters degree and my income bracket will be middle class soon enough, so I want to try.
>>
>>37261084
That's a good point. Still, when I was a kid I thought there was something. I could "feel" a future. I was yearning for something, nothing really definite, but there was this feeling, this yearning, something was out there for me. A place, a family, a purpose. I didn't know what it was but I was sure I would find it. Now I feel nothing. I'm not sure life is worth living. I can't find anything interesting. I just want to die/wait for death.

>>37261156
I don't find it fun. I've been posting here for 9 years now. Keep in mind that the time when you started is important, like with anime and other passive hobbies. The state of your own life in general is important too. A normie with a well adjusted life might enjoy coming here because he's probably free of existential questions and anxiety.

>>37261256
I won't anon, I won't until we're both crying! http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/25246458/#q25247628 here you can see the beginning of an exchange between some wizzie and me.
>>
File: now_I_truly_see.jpg (65KB, 763x763px) Image search: [Google]
now_I_truly_see.jpg
65KB, 763x763px
>>37252574
>it's me, morbidly obese guys who can't even see their dick and a bunch of retards who are not allowed to leave the house without wearing a padded helmet

this is not a good feel
>>
>tfw all women your age are used up worthless whores who have at least a dozen guys in them
literally how do I get a mail order gf? I'm 27 and have about a 1% chance of getting a non whore.
>>
>>37259480
They just decided o retire early, why would they plan for retirement?
>>
>>37250395
Am I the only one who thinks this is a dota thread?
>>
File: 0-9BYGa20RkF4rTpJU.png (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0-9BYGa20RkF4rTpJU.png
66KB, 400x400px
>>37250395
I turned into robot when I was 21... bad drinking habbit led to too many DUIs. No drivers license, shit jobs, unemployment livin in moms basement at 26. Still no license but wagecucking it living alone in silence in my own apartment... and everyday the dust grows thicker on everything.
>>
File: 1433558301672.png (23KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
1433558301672.png
23KB, 450x532px
>tfw turned 26 this month
>tfw 6 months left in the Navy
>tfw 25k+ in savings currently
>tfw going to buy a car and start traveling as soon as I get out
>tfw college is pretty much paid for in full
>tfw wasted 5 years of my life in the Navy
>>
>>37250395

has anyone got over anxiety with cbt or something? how do you do it? im having anxiety attacks six days a week and nothings helping.
>>
>>37251908
I found many gfs available during my NEET days. 20% were actually super hot
>>
>>37262499
What are causing your panic attacks? Is it anything specific? Attacks 6 days a week can't be from general anxiety.

Try CBT first, maybe see a psychiatrist but don't let them give you benzos to start with.
>>
>>37253277
>reddit
fucking kill yourself now no one will care
>>
>>37260545
>40's
only making 60k

I make 50k at 24 dude. That's way behind.
>>
>>37253277
Be my NEET friend.

Playing games and watching shows is more fun with a friend, and even more fun when you've been drinking.
>>
>>37255682
Nah it's not something a talk about to my friends. They don't even ask, though honestly it would be a little weird if they did. I keep my work and my gaming/friends completely separate.

As an example, I started playing Path of Exile. I shilled it a bunch to them because we played Diablo 3 together a bunch like two or three years ago now. I was looking for a reason to play with them again because they play a lot of LoL/Overwatch anymore and I don't like those games, really.

Yesterday they pulled an all-nighter to play Diablo 3 together. They haven't played Diablo in years as I said, so I can only think that bringing up PoE made them think of it. They didn't even invite me to play with them and now that they're playing D3 they aren't going to play PoE.

It's a small thing that I can't really bring up without sounding autistic but it shows that they don't really consider me someone they want to play with, and though I don't think they consciously made a decision to leave me out, this happens constantly, it's always like "Oh well I'd play PoE but I'm already playing D3, yeah you told us about it but we marathoned D3 last night so I'll probably be playing that for a while."
>>
>>37259266
I love Christopher Walken.
>>
>>37252479

>Konmari method

Checking that out, thanks
>>
>>37262713
Been to psychiatrist 3 days ago, the fucker puts me on xanax and oxazepram plus antidepressant
>gives me the two first doses for free
>have to get to a pharmacist and pay for more
>i don't have money

How is this better than drugs dealers on the streets? Now I have tension drops and convulsions, plus my depression and anxiety.
This is fucked up
>>
>>37261362
not him but I feel just like him. I don't do any sick shit, I'm just scared of people finding out who I really am, that I'm just an ice cold asshole.
I used to have a few friends who I'd hang out with. One time when I was pretty depressed and felt like total shit I stopped talking to them and meeting up with them, haven't said a word to them since. I thought that maybe I'd feel sad, but I didn't. There was nothing.
Same with relatives, whenever one of them died I all I felt was annoyance because I had to go to the funeral. Even if it were my parents I think I wouldn't feel anything. Maybe a little annoyed because I'd have to take care of their shit then.
If there was no punishment for murder I'd do it.
>>
Back in high school and middle school I was always told I'd come into my own in my early 20s.

Early 20s have come and gone and I only feel. More isolated and disconnected.

The cracks have only gotten larger. I think I'm beyond repair at this point.
>>
>>37262881
almost forgot
I still have tfw no gf though
just can't shake it
>>
>>37262713
>What are causing your panic attacks? Is it anything specific? Attacks 6 days a week can't be from general anxiety.

has just built up over a couple of years. i used to just get anxious at work but as soon as i left the anxiety would go away. then after a few months i would leave and still be anxious on the way home. then i started getting anxious before work. then i started getting anxious brushing my teeth or having a shower, doing the things i would do to get ready for work. then it started before going to sleep. now i get anxious nearly every night for no apparent reason and an attack lasts up to 6 hours.

>Try CBT first, maybe see a psychiatrist but don't let them give you benzos to start with.

too late. been on benzos for half a year now. up to 2mg of xanax most days. would probably have withdrawals if i stopped and have even worse reflex anxiety. i saw a psychologist for ages and he couldnt work out the cause and the best help he could give me was "focus on your breathing". seeing a new psychologist now and we discussed CBT. im hoping it helps.
>>
>>37262449
What the fuck are you even complaining about? You finished college at 22, almost finished a 5 year stint in the navy so you're at least not an unfit piece of shit and have reasonable social skills. You have college paid for and you have savings. Sounds like you're on the fast track you fucking normie.
>>
>>37262182
talk to any girl online from eastern europe and go and fly to see them.

being from a first world country is all you need, even if you live with your parents and make minimum wage. i know some
>>
>Going to do engineering this year after 4 years of NEET
This is it, my final chance of starting a family and having a good job.
>>
>>37263489
>got addicted to benzos

You're fucked now, you'll have to do withdrawals sooner or later, and benzo drawls are horrible. Do it sooner though because whatever you go through now, it'll be worse later, possibly death. Benzos are one of the few physically addicting substances that can kill you during withdrawals.
>>
File: 572372246135a1546275de2e.jpg (39KB, 604x496px) Image search: [Google]
572372246135a1546275de2e.jpg
39KB, 604x496px
>tfw 27
>~50 years to go
Holy fuck I'm still in the starting dungeon
>>
>>37264199
>~50 years to go

s-sure
>>
>>37255074
That's life's way of telling you you're on a different level now and can't relate to them superficially anymore
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>29 next month
>failing college for the second time
>no money
>no job
>>
>>37264216
I seems I've been cursed with longevity genes. My grandfather made it to 88, my grandmother died a short while ago at 97(!), my other grandmother is still alive despite being in her late 80s and drinking heavily. Unless I an hero, it's gonna be a long and painful ride.
>>
>>37250395
>21
>live alone
>already feel about 40 due to constant physical and mental lethargy
make it stop
>>
File: 1477729515809.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477729515809.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
35 here
No sex in over 10 weeks
>>
>>37264350
Same here, my grandfathers died aged 92 and 96 respectively. My grandmothers died a bit younger, due to their lifestyles (lung cancer and obesity), one in her 60s and the other in her 80s, so I figure I'm going to be here a long time
>>
>>37260812
Under fucking rated post!

My old man was a complete shithead in his 20s but took school very seriously when he went back in his 30s
>>
>>37264178

> Benzos are one of the few physically addicting substances that can kill you during withdrawals.

i told my doctor i wanted to get off them last week. she convinced me to stay on them, at least until i get into the CBT for a while.
>>
>>37264178
>>37264571
Alcohol too, though not as much
http://www.livescience.com/15300-alcohol-withdrawal-death.html

> Yes, experts say -- though it's not common.

>"Somebody who's been a drinker and consumed a lot of alcohol for a number of years probably could have severe seizures," said Dr. Robert Schwartz, chairman of family medicine at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.

>Such seizures may cause an individual to aspirate food (inhale it through the trachea) that comes up from their stomach, possibly leading to choking and death, Schwartz said. Hitting your head during a seizure can also be lethal.

>Common withdrawal symptoms from alcohol include difficulty sleeping, sweating and heart palpitations. Withdrawal can also cause delirium, hallucinations, rapid heart rate, high blood pressure and hyperventilation, Schwartz said.
>>
Super old fag here: let me tell you something about my friends who worked hard:

>>
>>37250395

26 turning 27 in September what a fucking mess
>>
>>37264736
>accumulated wealth
>crash started
>bought out into assets
>crash finished
>liquidate assets
>suddenly rich

Gratz to your friends who worked hard!
>>
File: 1276711413631.jpg (667KB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1276711413631.jpg
667KB, 4032x2268px
26 here. NEET, no friends, virgin, no hobbies, clinically depressed, etc.

I try to imagine that I would be happy with a stable career, a loving wife, my own house, etc. but I just can't. I would feel exactly the same, but with added stress of having to work everyday + managing familial issues.

I try to think that I would be happier if I were a billionaire and could do whatever I wanted every day for the rest of my life, without worrying about paying bills and shit, but it doesn't seem that way. Whether you're skydiving over a volcano while simultaneously playing chess and banging a supermodel, or sitting on your ass browsing the Internet all day, the novelty will always wear off. The knowledge that death is inevitable is always there. All the money in the world can only delay it. Whether your life is filled with happy memories or shitty memories, eventually you will cease to remember any of them.

>Anon, you're just saying that to justify not doing anything with your pathetic life

To an extent, yes. But I don't think it's outrageous to not want to join the rat race and spend your entire life obsessively comparing how well you're doing relative to your peers. The problem is I don't see happiness in any of the alternatives either.
>>
>>37264768
27 in July over here
>>
File: hedonistic treadmill.png (20KB, 533x419px) Image search: [Google]
hedonistic treadmill.png
20KB, 533x419px
>>37264812
Hedonistic treadmill
>>
File: 1125512.png (175KB, 700x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1125512.png
175KB, 700x1167px
>>37259226
No one ever notices until it's too late.

When you're 25, you still feel like you're 20. You just don't notice you're past the point of no return until you're on the wrong side of it.
>>
Shit is getting real

>27, live at home
>cash is building up
>want to move out
>talk to a bank about a mortgage for shits and giggles
>got pre-qualified for 120k while making 25k
>find some decent places for 70-90k
>going to see one today

>>37264786
Anything other than buying and holding diversified funds is just gambling
>>
>>37265389
>Anything other than buying and holding diversified funds is just gambling

That's a good approach but you'd have to be pretty bad at economics to honestly think it's "just gambling". Moving your wealth around the market is just good economics. People got rich off 2008, the housing market especially, and gambling never factored into it.
>>
>>37259407
whats the program? cant wait till all those fucks graduate with no work experience and wonder why they cant find jobs.
>>
>>37262814
It's really really good, even if you're not depressed or anything. I highly recommend it to everyone

We are a product of our environment and our environment is a product of us. When we change our environment, we change ourselves.

Her method isn't about shovelling all your stuff out into the trash so you're left with only one lightbulb and an empty table, it's not about minimalism. It's simply about keeping the things that make you happy. Being able to sit down and look at every possession and asking ourselves if it really makes us happy is the hardest part.
>>
>>37250395
>31
>Can't achieve shit in life.
>End up picking up skateboarding again like I did as kid.
>Feel at peace in some weird way.
Not fulfilling things during my teens and twenties feels like a deep wound but at least there are still some enjoyable hobbies.
>>
>>37250395
>21
>NEET for 1.5 years now
>Actually decent at socializing, people seem to like me
>have career aspirations
>A combination of anxiety and acne that is bad enough for me to feel shame over but not bad enough for the Derm to care about keeps me from going out

I want to go outside, so badly. I want to start my life. In theory I know being so ashamed and anxious over fucking acne is so stupid, but here I am

what do i do
>>
You know life is one big cruel joke when you're a 32 KHV beta loser still living with your parents and a jailbait 8/10 blonde with big firm breasts flirts with you. I'm so far gone that I genuinely think it's some kind of trickery to lure me in.
>>
File: liftfeel.jpg (124KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
liftfeel.jpg
124KB, 1080x1080px
>tfw 53 years old
>work for an oil company, have done for 28 years
>am a virgin
>loser, bitter, live alone
>tfw people get mad at me when I tell them my job
>tfw the only family I have left is my sister and 10 year old niece
>tfw my niece asked me recently about climate change
>she asked if I made it happen (I think my sister said something)
>got really offended
>took her into the kitchen
>boiled some water
>threatened to 'globally warm her little bitch face'
>flicked boiling water onto her hand and said if she ever questions my industry again there will be hell to pay

I feel so fucking bad guys
worst part is I am scared as fuck about climate change and feel a great sense of shame
i am sorry as you guys might not make it
>>
>28
>Married
>Stable job at a small distribution company
>Moving back home to help out my mom
>>
I'm afraid....i don't want to get older...i want to be a child again,just for one day...just for one day.
>>
>>37267317
Climate change is less dangerous than the change in racial demographics.
>>
>28
>moved out to make my way at 21
>dropped out of uni years ago
>NEET for years
>got a job, saved up some money to go be a loser english teacher in china for the escapism
>still no gf after all this time
present day
>moving back to my shitty little country home town
>have to look after family because we're all under the poverty line
>money ran out
>internet is going to be cut off in a few days because I've got no money
>no car, no job, no future
>going to be useless and single for a few more years yet by the look of it

Never did get to go to China. Oh well
>>
>>37267317
Bad for what? Sounds like you've been surviving. You're not to blame for all the shit in the world

If you mean your niece, sure you lost your temper, but if you acknowledge it was a bit harsh and change, then that's what's important. You could even apologize to her if you want. Maybe she'll grow to like you and enjoy listening to your rambles.

Wonder if I'll still be sane in (if) 23 more years. I already feel my sanity slipping
>>
File: eranvr.jpg (100KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
eranvr.jpg
100KB, 1000x667px
>>37267405
>tfw born too early for hyper-advanced VR

The best one can hope for is to experience the euphoria of childhood through one's own offspring.

Being a manchild will almost always end poorly unless you have legit autism and never mentally advanced beyond the age of 5.
>>
File: down.jpg (644KB, 693x700px) Image search: [Google]
down.jpg
644KB, 693x700px
I feel like I've wasted my life and I have no future.

I think it's only a matter of time before I end up in the hospital (again), the loony bin or prison. I'm only alive because that's the only thing people who care about me want, for me to be alive. But I feel like I should be six feet underground. I feel no hope man. The future is bleak and boring as fucking hell.
>>
>>37255366
>cars useless
>plastic surgery apparently not
The fuck man. Cars can take you anywhere, your scope of activity increases greatly if you can afford the gas. Being raised in a shithole let me tell you that I only dream about a car nowadays.
>>
>>37267317
>>threatened to 'globally warm her little bitch face'
wat
>>
I'm gonna move to a shitty desert city, have some shitty desert kids who won't make any quality friends or get any quality education because everyone in the southwest is an idiot spic nigger and I'll never do anything to be remembered by future generations unless I do something truly horrible. That's my future and I hate it so much.
>>
File: 1493985667087.png (43KB, 287x290px) Image search: [Google]
1493985667087.png
43KB, 287x290px
>>37256711
That little plump faggot can suck my cock until he develops some self-awareness. Also he should have acted for when oneitis was ripe for grabbing. Now she has a bf and already speaks about marriage and being a mother.
Also strangle your little brother, he's a little demon.
>>
File: 34561234578.png (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
34561234578.png
13KB, 128x128px
>2007, be 15
>life is so meaningless brah im so cool not talking to anyone this is the perfect life

>2012, be 20
>life is so meaningless brah im so cool

>2017, be 25
>life is so meaningless
>>
>>37250617
adding to this
>20lbs overweight and have been for the past 4 years
>receding hairline? can't even get that right
>desire to be pretty even though i'm a career wymyn
>routinely fantasize about spending 30k on plastic surgery
>even though i'm a shut-in

i just want to feel like my former stacy friends for even a day. seeing how differently people treated them for being pretty fucked me hard
>>
30yo wizard here

>Get fired from shitty retail cuck job about three weeks ago
>Only redeeming factors were bantz with a couple co-workers
>Get treated like a literal cuck, despite being there for almost seven years
>Anyway
>Half assedly looked for jobs in those weeks
>Get job at another store this week
>Working nights in produce section at a local store
>first training shift was today
>Everyone seems cool, job seems chill

Dunno if we're going to make it, but the future seems bright
>>
>>37267962
>2007, be 15
>Internet is my safe space, I have friend here
>2012, be 20
>Internet is my safe space
>2017, be 25
>
>>
>>37268030
Same, dude. One time in high school I was with friends and we passed in front of a dweeby guy and his jaw literally dropped open. He was staring at my friend, of course. Never had a guy stare at me like that as far as I know. Horribly depressing.
>>
>>37268067
Well, except for my stepdads but they were gross boring old stupid fucks with no redeeming qualities so they don't count. Who wants attention from a 50 year old who spent his whole life smoking weed? Fucking trash.
>>
File: 7hQM0u_GbTY.jpg (36KB, 340x604px) Image search: [Google]
7hQM0u_GbTY.jpg
36KB, 340x604px
>25
>look like 15
The second I started to think that maybe it's not even that bad, I started balding rapidly.
>>
>>37267317
>Not wanting to see the world burn when you live a life like that.
>>
>>37268067
iktf. we entered a restaurant and a younger guy sitting saw her and seemed to cum in his pants on the spot. that moment stuck with me forever that this was the effect of her beauty on the world.

i feel really shallow for wanting this, though.
>>
My tits are starting to sag and it's awful.
>>
>>37268349
>irl wojak

impressive
very nice
>>
What really sucks is looking like shit but having the personality of a Stacy.

Bratty chicks who look like fat Velma: Truly the worst of both worlds.
>>
Tfw you sit im the backseat of a car with your friends and 3 hot grills and still post in r9k cause i can't find some sort of connection to them. kek
I whish i would sit in front of my battlestation right now.

fuck me
>>
>>37268640
what do those people even have to say, talking about their more interesting boyfriends and how their car broke down.
>>
>>37266229
I thought about getting into skateboarding, but then I realized that would involve me going out into public and spazzing around with 15 year old kids being more skilled than me & the neighbors being all "oh there goes the Anon's family adult son again".

I'm instead getting into anime and cosplay, which is even more embarrassing probably. But yeah, it's one of those things that I should have done 10-15 years ago but I was too proud to get into it.
>>
>>37268713
No they talk about musik and drugs, stuff that i like as well but idk.
I thought finding friends is the awnswer but i'm not that sure anymore
>>
>>37263508
I haven't even begun college though.
>>
>>37261467
>why would you want to swipe/like everything even people you wouldnt get along with JUST because you are desperate for human contact?

Read what you've said. Because you answer the question. You're a right cunt for dismissing the need for human contact with a """JUST""" like it's something easily picked up at the fucking shops.
>>
>>37262279
Yes. Fuck you, MOBAs are cancer
>>
>>37268915
You just need to find a quite spot where you can practice a bit.

I suck at it but I find this so much more rewarding than being indoors and playing World of Warcraft for example.
>>
>>37250471
Wait ten years
>>
>>37269700
True, anything active and outdoors is better than sitting inside and staring at pixels. Not my cup of tea though. I started jogging for the first time in ever and died after 6 minutes.

I bought a skateboard like 3 years ago but I just ended up using it as a tiny shelf in my room until I gave it away.
>>
>>37269964
I have a regular skateboard but it kinda sucks to ride with, I don't really care about the stunts. I bought a Penny skateboard recently and love it because it's much better for on asphalt and cycling paths.
>>
Fuck trying to learn to be more outgoing, it really sucks ass
On same evening I managed to get called faggot by some mudslimes for NOT chasing after their underaged girls, and deemed a predator by some do-gooder kids for looking back at a doped up woman staring at me.

Pissed enough to consider walling my cave door closed and go full hermite status.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>37270156
>get called faggot by some mudslimes for NOT chasing after their underaged girls

this situation you got yourself in really makes me think

what happened exactly
>>
I got the biggest slap from reality and life today that nothing will get better.

I still live at home because NJ is one of the most expensive places to live in due to taxes and rent being so horribly high. I got Crohn's Disease and I cannot do long commutes into the city. I got fired from my last job because I was out sick too much from CD, this was before I got diagnosed, however. I got a job offer down there but I had to decline it due to only making 30k a year in Raleigh, not enough to live off of without assistance.

Dad retired and wanted to move to NC, but as per usual my father fucked everything up by not getting the permits he should've gotten years ago. Now, our buyer pulled out of the deal and we lost our house. We dropped 30k on just moving expenses so far and now my dad says we don't have enough money anymore.

I worked in marketing/sales, the only jobs are a minimum of an 1.5 hour long car ride or 2 hour long ride into the city, which I can't do anymore.

Reality basically slapped me in the face by saying I'm stuck here. I cannot leave and probably never will leave NJ or be out on my own. I would like to try to date but I can't get a place of my own. Then I realize I'm an ugly fuck anyways and no woman would probably want me anyways.
>>
>>37268636
>self admitting to being a brat

How does it feel to know it's actually who you are as a human being that's removing anyone who would find you attractive from ever coming near you?
>>
26 KHV.

Finished work earlier today but was fucking stuck in traffic for 2 fucking hours because of an accident on the motorway so I feel like shit. Also my car is on the verge of breaking down for the 4th time, might have to get a new one but don't want to waste any money.

On a better note, time for UK Garage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq93oe67DNo
>>
should i get into machining or a cdl, ill be 19 when i get into a trade
>>
Playing soccer on mondays in the adult indoor league. Im good, but Im scared. Im 25 with no friends and live at home.
>>
>>37270195
here have some laughs:

>hit a local partymile
>roughly 60% of visitors are younger, but eh I am somewhat babyfaced anyway so I do not stick out
>hop between two places, shit music, overprived drinks
>move toward third place
>on the way pass some local enrichment crew busy jerking off about their car
>two giggling mudslime girls approach, the very secular version and far too young, probably on the way to meet them
>notice me walking and change path to meet me
>think "Nope", smile at the two and cross the road
>get called gay behind my back from the jeering enrichment agents because I evade some of their girls who were like 15-17ish at a guess
>"Okay this shit isn't for me yet, and not with a crowd like this. Lets quit it"
>go to subway station in a foul mood, wait
>in comes a load of other people leaving
>a women close to my age, probably on amphethamin or w/e is among them
>she looks at me, looks away, looks at me, etc, etc.
>"oookay, bit odd. But whatever."
>train comes, I sit down
>she sits 2 seats in front, and sideway to me
>looks at me again through her totally messed up sweaty hairbangs
>"fine, lets try then"
>look back and smile
>some 16ish girl with her same age boy notices me
>steps between the seats to block our line of sight
>starts whispering to her bf
>rest of the ride both look at me like I am try to rape the druggy by daring to smile at her
>>
File: 1442752695133.jpg (233KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1442752695133.jpg
233KB, 1280x1280px
really starting to dislike this world honestly lads
>>
>>37270437
>starting
normie / underage detected
>>
>>37270269
You'll make much much more driving, but you'll get fat as fuck if you're not careful.
>>
>>37270408
Isn't 16 legal in the UK? What you wrote sounded very UK-ish. You should smash it. I'm 25 and hooked up with a 16 year old.
>>
>>37251815
Funny that you mentioned the motorcycle, I'm single and was thinking of getting one. What does it mean? Is riding something that single guys do subconciously?
>>
>>37260982
I understand what the image is trying to say but some of us don't have a choice. Some of us got rejected by society starting in their early childhood and continueing in through out their adulthood. No matter where I go, what school I go to or what job my classmates/workmates will welcome me friendly in the first few days but quickly lose interest in me and cast me out completely How do I go outside and make friends? It's impossible for me
>>
>>37270554
They would been legal from my guess work, but fuck that noise.
I am not enough of pick-up guy to manage to just get a lay out of it anyway, and I am not really willing to deal with anything female below 25 unless it jumps my bones.
>>
>look into plastic surgery
>most recovery takes over a year to fully take effect
>so i will be 28 if i decide to do it
>my roast will be even more old and busted

REEEEE
>>
>>37254896
try maybe to talk to them about this. You probably share all of those nice memories, and you can just start doing fun things again
>>
what is the point of our lives
are we here just to suffer
>>
>>37271235
most wild animals don't question life, and they get seriously fucked up lives where they lose limbs and shit

it's just how it is. no one and nothing has a soul. there's just biological species and variety. you just think you're having a unique experience and that you matter, but you're just 1 of 7 billion bags of meat and bone that have a brain.

once you die that's the end of your existence. true, it's quite unfair, but at least it comes to an end eventually.
>>
File: 1239915595064.jpg (12KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
1239915595064.jpg
12KB, 296x394px
>>37271235
yep

if you don't like it, become a buddhist and learn how to stop giving a fuck
>>
File: 1475428072981.jpg (698KB, 1024x969px) Image search: [Google]
1475428072981.jpg
698KB, 1024x969px
>>37250395
turned 25 about an hour ago, AMA
>>
File: 1485163180671.jpg (25KB, 236x286px) Image search: [Google]
1485163180671.jpg
25KB, 236x286px
If you have nothing to lose why not take the religion pill? It may sound fishy at first but once you become dedicated believer you'll feel noticeably better and even a little wiser. Personally its helped me cure my depression. Im no longer devastated about my future and since I've removed my ego I no longer have self-esteem issues. Any religion will do, just don't get tricked into believing one that just wants to steal your money.
>>
I am over 25 and what I have learned from these threads is that you are all sad sack beta faggots. Please stop being such a waste of all my precious air, thanks.
>>
@37271638

decent b8
>>
What would you guys choose as a final meal?
>>
>>37271638
>implying you own the air
>implying you're any better than any of us
>implying you won't say you come here ironically
>implying your life isn't falling apart
>>
>>37272455
your mom's probably gonna die tonight unless you reply to this post
>>
File: 1495520429407.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495520429407.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>37272908
Come on, man.

orig sdjkfhlkasdjhfklsdjxcv8v78076
>>
>>37272908
rude
oriaonslaossadlad
>>
>>37250395
I'm 30. Living with MOM. Had to go back to school to finish my degree. with a bunch of 22 y/old dumb normies. However it does get better. I feel confident because I accept how fucked up I am. My fucked up situation is so evident that I no longer hide it. It is an "armor" of some sorts. The normies like me also. So pretty much that. A protip: Take beta blockers. Cheap, accessible and they block your capacity of getting nervous. I love them to give presentations.
>>
>>37267581

What stopped you from travelling to China? If you're white you could've easily gotten a gf over there
>>
>>37273051
>take beta blockers
>it blocks the beta
All hail science :3
>>
>25
>bulymic, can't eat solid food
>live with aging mom
>fat
>no drivers license (failed driving school)
>pc gaming addict for most of my life
>failed 2 colleges for total of 7 years (still attending the third one though)
>father died
>have to move to another apt soon because we can't afford this one
Funny though, when I was 18 and on a family yacht trip I had a mini panic attack worrying about how this all could vanish in a few years. Lo and behold, precisely that has happened - and worse. Yet I'm still standing, and feel empowered and victorious in a way.
My defensive mechanisms have left me scarred and devoid of emotion, unable to fix the mistakes I keep repeating, because at the very first glance of emotional attachement I convert that thing to faliure. The years that passed by me have been nothing but steady downfall, with each year since 2010 getting progressively worse with less and less social contacts, education opportunities, living family members, available wealth, health, abilities, etc. Yet I took each one like a champ, for the price of not feeling anything. Even the songs I heard during my father's funeral don't feel sad. I managed to attract a girl as a "practice run" and break her heart completely without having a second thought because she wasn't pretty enough (5-6/10) for my last functioning primal sex drive that I've learned to regularly empty on the toilet. I pushed her away even though I was a kissless virgin, and I still am.
Recently I've discovered that the only thing that really keeps me going and blinded from reality is the feeling that I can still return myself to the time when I was 18 and start anew. How true is that, I don't know. I don't care. The feeling is there and it keeps me stable.
Someone ask, comment, etc. I need interaction but no guarantees I will care to return here and reply.
>>
>>37254896
It's never too late to re-establish a healthy relationship with them.You can always call them to talk to them and see how they are doing and from there surely there will be ways for you guys to arrange something like going out for dinner or a drink,visit them in their house etc. It's in your hands,anon !
>>
>>37273752
it's late when they die
>>
>>37273680
>had gf who loved you
>still khv
Nigger it's one or the other
>>
>>37274192
She was not a gf, lrn2 reading comprehension
It's just that my frame was rock solid for all the wrong reasons and she flocked to me like shit to flies

I did hold hands and hugged, still remember the hug from the love of my life i left in HS. Wonder if she's married yet, but refer to the last 2 lines of my post...
>>
File: No Fun Allowed.jpg (83KB, 600x280px) Image search: [Google]
No Fun Allowed.jpg
83KB, 600x280px
>>37251571
>didn't try or focus myself.

Unless you're born into a family with some money/connections, this is the one major test in life that determines your socioeconomic status more than anything else.
>>
File: Contentment.gif (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Contentment.gif
24KB, 400x400px
>>37252823
We're here to suffer, that's the point.

We always choose to come back for more, too.
>>
>>37254844
No you sick disgusting fuck
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.