[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voice chat trainning?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1478470227865.png (50KB, 153x141px) Image search: [Google]
1478470227865.png
50KB, 153x141px
ls there any way where robots can practice talk skills?

l've been playing vidya with a guy l meet 2 weeks ago and l think l finally made a friend. l have tons of fun when we play and l like him(as a friend, no homo)

He's been asking me to join voice chat for quite some days now, problem is when talking l become super serious and only respond with yes/no/uhm basically 'another person'. ls there any site or anything where you can practice conversation skills? Don't really want to screw things up
>>
you're playing video games right? assumingly a team game? find out from top players what makes someone a good communicator in voice chat for team play. overwatch, league, etc are all great examples of knowing what to call out and when. just talk about the game. if you're feeling like chatting about non-game stuff just keep it in text format. just lie a bit and say that people want you to keep your voice down in your house / they are sleeping or napping, etc.

pay attention to when the other people are talking. it can be easy to both start talking at the same time on voice chat. just try your best not to over-think it.

talk about the game
>>
this is sort of like what I've been doing recently, playing Mechwarrior Online

solo queuing with a bunch of randoms lends them to be disorganised, and because it's always slow I can just call out in spectator or boss people around and call them retards then justify myself when they argue back
>>
>>37250063
not that this is a great way to behave, but I don't normally talk to anyone, so it was an affect and an experience
>>
>>37250063
Are you good at the game or are you stuck in tier 5 like I am?
>>
>>37249827
having the same problem as you l'd love to talk with my 'efriends' as l do in text but l'm shy af and the fact that english is not my first language does not help at all
>>
Anyone wanna make a discord and try and talk?
No normies, traps, weebposters, steamposters or other fucking trash allowed thats fucking up /r9k/
>>
>>37250646
>Make discord to talk
>"Hello"
>"Oh, hi"
>*Awkward silence*
>"So how are you doing?.."
>"Good, you?"
>"Fine, thanks"
>"Another awkward silence*
>User1 disconnects
>>
>>37250646
I would like to try. We'll understand that we're both autistic. We can get better together.
>>
>>37250950
then y u wanna voicechat nigga, you gotta start somewhere
>>37251007
okay, u make the discord and share invite
>>
File: 1485247810308.jpg (17KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
1485247810308.jpg
17KB, 272x153px
>>37251007
Add me cirio#6268

Going to sleep now, maybe we can try to 'practice talk' or something tomorrow
>>
get a job where you talk on the phone
>>
>>37251341
FUCK NO
I did this
>tfw female coworker walks by me, she needs something of me
>on the phone
>immediatly start stuttering on the phone and violently sweating
FUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
>>37251085
this guy is so paranoid, dont add him. he didnt pass my test and hes most likely your generic discord weebposter
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.