[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do not watch Alien Covenant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: alien-covenant-poster.jpg (62KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
alien-covenant-poster.jpg
62KB, 1382x2048px
Holy fuck I've never seen worse propaganda movie in my whole life.. Like the shit is so blatant it's fucking painful.
I'll try to make it short.
>Colonisation mission
>2 of 3 couples are interracial (one black male white female and one black female white male)
>theres 2 gays aswell, you see that later
>they even made the synthetic humans (or robots, who cares) fucking gay (even though they're brothers)
>and towards the end
>towards the fucking end
>The black male white female couple have a really "hot" scene making out in the shower before the alien kills them

This movie was so shit I only sat through it because there was a girl with me. Don't fucking waste your money watching that garbage. If you care about the lore of the series, the synth from the previous episode has gone bonkers and insists on killing every speacies he finds. In the end he tricks the crew that he's the actual robot they went with, and now that everyone is asleep he can continue whatever the fuck he's doing. DO. NOT. RECOMMEND.
>>
>>37249805
Triggered poltard Kill urself
>>
>>37249805
Go away you butthurt slash-pol-slash ack.
>>
>>37249866
>>37249836
Fuck of share blue fags
>>
>>37249805

having interracial in a horror movie is not a mistake. Gay in horror is not a mistake.

But any romance or pussy chase at all is inapproporiate for horror, unless it's about a sexkiller.
>>
File: laughing tears with okay sign.gif (1022KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tears with okay sign.gif
1022KB, 640x480px
>>37249805
I love how alty righties are even bigger sensitive snowflakes than their leftist counterparts.
>>
>>37249805
>>83150713 (OP)
Gee, it's almost as if people don't care about race or sexual orientation in the 23rd century anymore or something.

Also:
>Michael "Can't get any more Aryan than me" Fassbender wins

How does that fit in with your 'kike brainwashing movie' narrative, OP?

You stormfags must live a sad, sad life when you can't even buy a fucking carton of milk at your local corner shop anymore because you see 'racemixing propaganda' in its barcode or something.

It's a sci-fi flick. The ideas of racial and sexual tolerance have been staples of sci-fi from its very beginning. Don't like that? Then don't watch sci-fi. Or create your own movie. Simple as that.>>37249805
>>
>>37249805
>watching any Alien movie without Sigourney.
>>
>>37249899
Must be sad to be a shitskin
>>
>>37249887
They're couples because it's a mission to form a colony of humans on another planet.
>>
People read too much into this shit.

Reminds me of my dad, who as he is getting older is becoming more conservative/crazy.
When he watched xmen apocalypse, he was ranting on about how polish people would never snitch on another polish person and that the movie is spreading lies about polish people. obviously he hated the movie.
>>
>>37249920
Naahh, it's great. Cause according to paranoid man children such as the OP, your daughters, sisters, and wife all lust for my BBC 24/7.

Better not let females watch any movies stormnigger :^] They'll be riding black before the credits roll!

Just Kys
>>
>>37249926

Then don't let it be the focus of the movie at least.
>>
>>37249899
>23rd
Lulkwut
>>>Op
Go back to
>>>/pol/
>>
I'm a staunch /pol/ack but come on OP. Getting mad because (((hollywood))) featured inter racial couples in a movie about space travel evil robots and space aliens is stupid.

Grow some balls or kill yourself tbqhwy senpai

>they get killed anyway
>>
>>37249805
As long as there are Giger aliens ripping people to shreds I'm fine.
>>
>>37249926
Kay.
Y fags then tho?
>>
>>37249913
aliens is shit
>>
>>37249805
>The black male white female couple have a really "hot" scene making out in the shower before the alien kills them

I guess that's why I'll be watching the film.
>>
>>37249805
Go back to your containment board. No one here cares.
>>
>>37250119
Star Wars or whatever you like is shit.
>>
>>37249998
>don't let the main characters be the focus of the movie

why's that?

>>37250107
because they were the best pilots or whatever.

desu the movie is pretty bad and retarded, but not because of any political reasons because OP is a snowflake
>>
>>37249805
Stop spamming this on multiple boards you fucking sperg.
>>
File: 1494822406787.jpg (32KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
1494822406787.jpg
32KB, 413x449px
>>37250119
What you say nigger? End yourself, faggot
>>
>>37250225
go tell it to james cameron tasteless faggot
>>
>>37249805
>>theres 2 gays aswell, you see that later
How can you have literal fags on a colonization mission?
>>
>>37249805

I'm as disgusted by interracial dating as the next guy. But in this instance does it really matter? The alien killed both of them, curing the world of their degenerate behavior.
>>
>>37250283
>>37250230

asklfjakfsl lfakjfasals
>>
>>37249866
>>37249836
>>37249896
>>37249899
>>37250031
>>37250079
>>37250286
Why are females triggered by racism ruining my board?
>>
>>37250283
They had to find a way to shoehorn them in.

I hate /pol/tards but I agree with OP. This is getting out of hand.
>>
>>37250256
Just because I like a James Cameron film, doesn't mean I like the rest of his films.
>>
File: hernandez.jpg (116KB, 662x993px) Image search: [Google]
hernandez.jpg
116KB, 662x993px
>>37249805
The girl isn't white you dumb fuck
>>
Fuck off, you legit posted that same shit on /pol/
>>
>>37250440

Its the future they can probably make butt babies by then
>>
>>37250499
>muh ripley

too bad you took the only james cameron film which managed to fuck everything that was good in a decent movie by a decent director
>>
File: 1493177871741 (1).jpg (24KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493177871741 (1).jpg
24KB, 496x499px
>>37249836
>>37249866
>>37249896
>>37249899
>>37249952
>>37250079
>>37250208
Good /b/ tier posting guys!!!
>>37250283
>>37249887
The only people who had an inkling of reason in this thread.
>>
>>37250623
Oh please. Parts of Alien were absurd and comical.

What was good in Alien that was fucked in Aliens?
>>
ask me how I know who came from reddit and who didn't
>>
What are you talking about, that makes the movie based as fuck. They burned the coal and payed the toll.
>>
>>37250847
the xenomorph was supposed to be an unstoppable death machine, something hellish and out of this world. the scenes where the monster attacks the crew are weird, just the first sequence with the space jockey and the derelict are creepy as fuck. What parts did you find to be...comical? Aliens is nothing but a shitfest, the monsters are reducted to mindless bugs. there's no horror. it all revolves about ripley and his stupid mother complex, which ruined the undertones of the sequels too. say what you want, this is not just my opinion. this is where ridley should supposedly go with his spin off saga.
>>
File: pol incarnate.png (8KB, 1567x88px) Image search: [Google]
pol incarnate.png
8KB, 1567x88px
>>37249805
NONWHITE PEOPLE WERE IN A MOVIE???????????? I'M OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[yo /pol/ you shouldn't complain about "tumblrinas getting triggered." You skinnyfat losers get "triggered" more easily than anyone on the internet. All you have to do to get a /pol/tard to fly off the handle is show a black person in a show doing anything]
>>
>>37251054
I thought it was good that he didn't try to capture lightning in a bottle twice. Aliens is great as an action sci-fi film, it's not supposed to be Alien again.

Alien 3 was a worse version of the original, and Resurrection was a worse version of Aliens. It was all downhill with 3.
>>
File: pol is full of non-whites.jpg (590KB, 2453x2274px) Image search: [Google]
pol is full of non-whites.jpg
590KB, 2453x2274px
>>37250557
You have to remember this is /pol/ we're talking about. Their ideas of what constitutes a "white person" vary from the traditional definition.
>>
>>37251054
>What parts did you find to be...comical?

The chest burster ran off like a cartoon character man.

>revolves about ripley and his stupid mother complex

Yeah, and Scott had Ripley running all over the Nostromo for a stupid cat.

>no horror

I dunno. I found Aliens to be more intense at times. I watched both films for the first time this year. Both in theaters. They were "classic movie night" showings.
>>
>>37249805

>2 out of the 3 people who birthed the Neomorph and Protomorph were the faggots
>One of them had a brutal death with the Neomorph going out of his mouth
>Another one was a chest burster

kekekeke I wonder what the LGBT community said about this
>>
>>37249805
>before the alien kills them

Given that horror movies have a general narrative of "commit sin, get killed," couldn't this be easily interpreted as a racist event? Since it depicts the actual act of interracial fucking and both involved are swiftly punished with death?

I mean, I think you're a moron, but I think you're a moron in ways you didn't even intend.
>>
>>37251255
Not really you're thinking of 80s slasher films.

Except for Alien 3 which was dumb all around, the Alien franchise never had anything to do with the whole teenagers smoking weed and having sex in the woods thing. The victims just happened to be there on the wrong ship, or planet, at the wrong time.

OP is a moron though.
>>
>>37251120
but it did exactly that, at least in its horror undertones. I can't think of a single scene which wasn't similiar to alien.
alien 3 is the only sequel which could've been good. too bad fox butchered it.

>>37251169
>The chest burster ran off like a cartoon character man.

maybe it should've just sticked in the chest of his host and let humans burn it alive, like it happens in aliens. as i was saying, stupid mindless bugs vs something creepy

>Yeah, and Scott had Ripley running all over the Nostromo for a stupid cat.

and that was a good suspence moment, such as ripley searching newt in the hive. I was referring to the obsession of james cameron with building a new family for ripley. worthless soap opera material.
>>
I'm a very open, 'liberal' person...

But why would you send gays on the a colonisation mission? If the point is to show how tolerant this society of the future is, wouldn't a tolerant society be accepting of gays without still having 'affirmative action' style quotas, even on colonisation missions?
>>
>>37249805
You let your political views stop you from enjoying a film. Wow, stay miserable then. You didn't not like the movie becuase it was bad, or cheesy, or whatever. You disliked it because the creators didn't reinforce your shitty political views.

I guess you got offended, no different from SJWs you hate so much.
>>
>>37251349
Resurrection also had potential but I think that one as well suffered from studio interference and directors quitting & joining at the last minute, etc.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.