[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother humilating me on purpose?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
Has anyone here ever had a battle with family who are trying to humilate them for their NEET lifestyle?

Recently my mother has been trying a new tactic to mess me up. Basically she has invented a fake girlfriend and keeps telling me what my girlfriend could have done in the time that I have been sitting in my room. She is doing it to humiliate and demean me.

>go to kitchen to get drink
>notice picture of vagina on fridge
>title that says 'number of orgasms anons potential girlfriend has had since he last went outside'
>has been marked like 40 times apparently in like 10 days
>not sure how she measures this
>she keeps commenting 'son I can hear your potential girlfriend orgasming right now! better go out and get some of that!'

she is such a fucking bitch. she also celebrated my fake girlfriends birthday last month, bought a bunch of invisible presents and cake that I wasn't allowed to share because 'the girl isn't real'

can't stand this.
>>
>not forcing her to be your girlfriend instead
normies perplex me
>>
What the fak
>>
>raise young males to basically be emasculated, timid girls with penises
>laugh at the offspring they have failed to properly parent
Women are the cruelest, most insensitive creatures on earth. I would rather get punched square in the face by the biggest guy I know than tolerate that kind of abuse from somebody I could kill with my bare hands.
>>
She is telling you that she is sick of your fucking bullshit, and it is time to get the fuck out of her house. She has probably told you literally that a number of times, and it hasn't worked. So, it's come to this.
>>
>>37249210
This. Was mostly raised by my mother and it fucked me up. Things are looking better now though.
>>
before my mom kicked me out she dropped passive aggressive comments all the time. my dad would also call me a "baby" because i was so worthless
>>
>>37249080
Tell her to stop you fucking wimp. I don't know how anyone could stand for this sort of shit, and from their mother no less. Shout at her, do whatever. Just make her stop
>>
You're an adult leeching off of her because you're too lazy to get a job and move out. You deserve all of this.
>>
>>37249458
Move out. THAT will shut her up good.
>>
>>37249315
>>37249464
What kind of parent treats their child with such contempt because they haven't moved out yet? His mother birthed him and should've been prepared to nurture and take care of him.
>>
>>37249559
>should've been prepared to nurture and take care of him
this only extends to adulthood
OP is probably fucking 25 or some shit
>>
>>37249559
And she has, but there's a deadline.
>>
>>37249559
once your 18 man the fuck up and get the fuck out of your parents house, I doubt its contempt but rather a method she hopes will motivate him to get his shit together. She is shaming him so he will get the fuck out and that is better for both of them long term.
>>
yeah but you know what would be better for you OP? you should kill your mom. kill your mom and hide the body.
>>
I sincerely hope this is true.

Your mom is based as fuck for trolling the shit out of you.

Hahahahaha what kind of fag gets bullied by his own mom hahahahah
>>
>>37249080
Just stop interacting with her completely. Cook for yourself at times she's at work/asleep.
>>
>>37249630
>humiliating and being cruel to your own child for an extended period of time to "motivate" them
It won't be better for them in the long run, op will just grow to hate his mother, he'll probably have to move into a bad neighborhood because it'd be the only affordable place.
>>
>>37249766
better than being a fucking manchild NEET, dogg
>>
thats actually pretty funny. your mom at least has a good sense of humour.

why don't you just get fit, find a random ugo and loudly fuck her with your door wide open while your moms home
>>
>>37249080

Holy shit that's hilarious.

There's supposed to be a part in there where you take the joke and run with it.

She's doing it to get a rise out of you, and it's working. Embrace the joke.
>>
>>37249816
>torment your child
>make them more reclusive
>make your child hate you and lose trust in you
>probably longterm damage them
>they move into a bad place
>die old and alone because they never want to visit you
But better than a manchild neet right?
>>
>>37249944

OP is no longer a child.

This isn't cody from daddyofive.
>>
I never understood these 'move out at 18' faggots
I guarantee they don't have kids.
>>
>>37249986
Literally who
and OP is still her offspring, I thought robots of all people wouldn't try and justify intentionally being unkind, especially to somebody you decided to birth and raise.
>>
>>37250078
At some point, when someone takes advantage of you for long enough and wastes their life and your money for long enough for no reason other than 'muh NEET lifestyle', you grow to hate that person.
>>
File: IMG_0188.gif (439KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.gif
439KB, 500x211px
>>37249080
Inquisitive gruntings
>>
>>37249080
>tell her you're a faggot
>happy you'll never give her a grandchild
>tell her you also cam whore for faggots in your room
>she'll have no choice but you suicide for failing completely as a mother
>>
>>37250078

Is it unkind?

Or is it funny?

Perhaps both, but that's not really that bad. You should try having actual abusive parents instead of a mom who likes to fuck with you in a blatantly obvious way.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.