[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmmm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1495609524150.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1495609524150.png
53KB, 256x256px
If more women are having more sex than ever before thanks to womens liberation why are there so many male virgins?
>>
My guess is that they are fucking the same guys. The ones that go to bars and frat parties and pick up women all the time. I'm kind of glad they are around though, they weed out the whores.
>>
This thread gets made every week now
>>
>>37248955
But what if the weeding out process comes to 100%+/- a 5% margin of dubs chec'd?
>>
File: ENGLISH.jpg (62KB, 625x439px) Image search: [Google]
ENGLISH.jpg
62KB, 625x439px
>>37248984
OREGANO GOD DAMNIT!
>>
>>37248955
>I'm kind of glad they are around though, they weed out the whores.
All women are whores.

Also, checked.
>>
File: 979.jpg (15KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
979.jpg
15KB, 532x320px
>>37248893
really makes me think

I'm assuming it has something to do with them staying indoors all day.
>>
because outside rape and arranged marriages no one wants to fuck a loser.
>>
File: 2300-teenage-sex2[1].jpg (30KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
2300-teenage-sex2[1].jpg
30KB, 480x280px
>>37248893
Because you start from a false premise. Women (and men, for that matter) are becoming LESS promiscuous with time. Yes, the women that grew up with women's lib spread it around, but it didn't last. Baby boomers were sluttier than Gen Xers were sluttier than millennials.
>>
>>37249583
>just go outside and b urself
Fuck off.
>>
>>37249651
No shit the sexual partners are lower now retard theyre fucking the same high quality genetic chads.
>>
>>37249695
Which leads me to the second falsehood in OP's post. What makes you guys think there are SOOOO many male virgins? You've been stuck in this echo chamber for too long. You guys are a tiny segment of the male population. A few folks get a lot, most folks get some, but damn near everyone gets at least a little.
>>
>>37249793
Why do normies come to shitpost
>>
>>37249835
How many people on /r9k/ do you think are actually virgins? Certainly higher than the general population, but I doubt it's a majority. 1 in 4 maybe?

>inb4 no true Scotsman
>>
>>37249651
just means that women are passing Chads around between them. if you are not getting sex, your beta and as such i dont believe you should pay your taxes, engage in any work and try and scam as much money from the government as possible. if they wont let you participate in a fundamental part of society you should not have to contribute to it.
>>
File: 1494170740531.png (273KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1494170740531.png
273KB, 500x483px
>>37249793
>most folks get some
k
>>
>>37249651
The overwhelming number of male virgins skews that number.

Women are worse than ever. But every guy with a score of 0 greatly counters their numbers.
>>
>>37249695
>genetic chads
Chad works hard than you do. Chad is better than you. He's not just perceived as better. He is literally better than you. He's smarter than you. Due to his social skills and experience, he's even friendlier and more empathetic than you are. He would give a guy down on his luck a hand up before you would.
>>
>>37248893
because they aren't all having sex you fucking idiot
>>
>>37249966
>Chad works harder
No, he doesn't. It comes naturally to him.
>>
>>37249909
I assure you, it is not an overwhelming number. You are part of an elite group, anon.
>>
>>37249966
Ok chad just dont beat me up and take my lunch money.
>>
>>37250049
Ha so easy to spot reddit. You say it isnt overwhelming because that would imply women are hypergamis by nature and then would not be the sweet little angels you worship. robots know their true nature better than anyone.

Keep white knighting, but you wont be able to convince us robots because we live it.

We arent the minority group and were growing larger every day.
>>
> ( ( Research ) )

The minority of minorities that is conservative women who marry young with no "wild youth" period also skew the numbers. There can be any number of factors at play here and some piece of shit outdated graph from Washington Post, notorious worthless rag, does not stand on its own as good science.

> "C'mon, they're not taking quite as many dicks to the face as aunt Linda did at Woodstock! It's not so bad!"

It is still really bad. The Free Love era was a time of optimism, unyielding anti-war movements, and genuine anti-racism. We have regressed in more ways than just the behavior of sluts.

Western society has never been more anti-ancestral, more accelerationist, more divided. For fuck's sake, that poor dead 8 year old in Manchester was listening to Ariana Grande sing about sucking dick.
>>
>>37250072
Chad didn't beat you up and take your lunch money. Chad barely acknowledged you. You're thinking of Moe, the guy with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and an abusive father. I can see how you got confused, because he got on the high school football team too; it's where he worked out his aggression and desire to hurt people.
>>
>>37249906
Why are the "10s" not having any sex?
>>
>>37250155
>We arent the minority group and were growing larger every day.
You are saying the MAJORITY of men have never had sex, and the men with the least contact with women know women the best. You are delusional.
>>
>>37248955
This. Women ruthlessly lie about it but you can mine the truth from STD tests. Most women fuck the same small circle of genetically superior guys.
>>
>>37250155
>You say it isnt overwhelming because that would imply women are hypergamis by nature and then would not be the sweet little angels you worship. robots know their true nature better than anyone.
>We arent the minority group and were growing larger every day.

As one of the few men no woman could ever desire, I have to confess it would be nice to consider myself a member of the majority, surrounded by a host who have lived as I do. The peasant can look upon the noble with a certain degree of envy but still make peace with his lot. The nobles are obviously far fewer in number, almost mythical things. Though a mortal could resent the fact he doesn't sit beside the gods upon Olympus, he can take some solace in the simple fact that the mansion of the gods is nearly unoccupied and though he will never drink ambrosia, neither will his fellow men.

However, the experience of desiring someone and being desired in return is not some occult thing, a mystery available to only a tiny number of initiates. The taste of someone else's lips is not like that of ambrosia, reserved for only the highest. The obese man, the short man, the awkward man are still given license to live as men. I have seen too many examples of each celebrating the birth of their first child, stuttering and blushing while doing so, to believe otherwise.

The world of men is heavily populated, leaving both Heaven and Hell nearly empty. Both the beautiful god and the repulsive monster find themselves in the minority. Most men never drink from the cup allotted to either. The fact that few taste the nectar enjoyed by the former doesn't mean that they have been condemned to choke down the wormwood that Nature pours down the throat of the latter.
>>
>>37251616
Jesus Christ, that is depressingly well put.
>>
File: 1493953738917.png (462KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1493953738917.png
462KB, 850x506px
>>37248893
Alright listen motherfucker, I'm on to you. You post the SAME fucking image everywhere and I fucking know it's you because I'm keeping track of the number on your image and it's the same in every thread. FUCK YOU. MODS this guy is spamming our shit. Post that fucking face one more time buddy and you wish you didn't. DO NOT underestimate me for a second.

Second, this shit is NOT original. The same fucking thread was made yesterday. REEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU SO MUCH KYS FAG
>>
>>37250226
Because they think not even chad is on their level.
>>
>>37249883
>tfw fake being a virgin to fit in
my friend comes here and does the same thing
>>
>>37251616
Only trip faggot I ever did respect
>>
why is literally every post here about women?

you know women are not constantly chatting about men, don't you?
>>
>>37252140
*whispers* pssst!! psssst!! roastie!!! shhhhh!

don't tell them that, robots can't handle the truth and have a list of statistics they autistically live by. if you tell them this they will rage and REEEEE nonstop
>>
>>37252274
forgot my attachment whoopsie daisy :^)
>>
It proves without a doubt the 80/20 rule. There are tons of male virgins these days, not many female virgins. The top tier men are fucking all the women. I didn't believe it either till I worked with a chad. He was a really nice dude, never was a dick to me. I got to know this chad and he had a long term gf and a girl he was fucking on the side. I couldn't even get a phone number. Chads fuck multiple women.
>>
>>37252297
That's why I don't even bother anymore. What's the point? She's just going to hop on the next Chad she comes into contact with. I'm not getting cucked, fuck that shit.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.