[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here for you anon! tell me what's wrong? <3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I'm here for you anon!
tell me what's wrong? <3
>>
We're going to die and there is no longer a way out
>>
>>37247614

I feel like The mandela effect or something is real because in the past 8 years since I was 16 I have changed into a radically diffrent person and I feel like I'm forgetting who I used to be.

I'm glad I'm a better and stronger person now but I'm also kind of afraid desu
>>
>>37247752
We were always going to die. What is this way out that is no longer there?
>>
>>37247870
I'm 23 going on 24 and I know exactly what you mean. I recently got a letter I wrote to myself 5 years ago (High School English Project). I read it and saw how much I had changed. You're going to keep changing too. Just try to make them changes that better yourself.
>>
>>37248148
I dunno anon you wouldn't believe me if I told you, I don't really even know anymore anyway.
>>
>>37247614
Today is the third anniversary of my gf's suicide
>>
>>37248186
Try me anon. I'll give it a shot to try to understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>37248197
I'm am so sorry. What was your favorite thing about her? Your favorite memory of her?
>>
>>37248250
The time we spent a whole week in the countryside, hunting, fishing and cooking together and then sleeping in a tent. She was so adventorous and kind with me. I still miss her smile and her beatiful eyes.
>>
>>37248415
That sounds like a great week to have Anon. You treasure that memory. She will live on in your heart. She would be touched that you still think about her to this day.
>>
I have clinical depression, have nothing to live for, had friends I cared for abandon me, have nothing to look forward to upon waking up in the morning and have lost all hope of ever being happy.
>>
>>37248573
Thats quite a deck you've been dealt Anon. Are you on medication for your depression? Have you ever thought about joining the Military or the Peace Corp? Giving yourself something to live for and friends in the process. As far as looking forward to things, try to think more in the present. What can I do today that would be good for me? Clean your room, do your laundry, organize your closet. Something simple. Something you can be proud of. Happiness will eventually sprout up from somewhere you never knew existed.
>>
>>37248465
Thank you, but she would probably be really angry with me. Since her death I became a social recluse and i started hating almost all our former friends (the ones partially responsible for her depression) and society in general.
>>
>>37248704
She isn't angry at you. But she would want you to move on Anon. You know there is good in the world, and it didn't all die with her. It sounds like you blame your friends for her depression and therefore her suicide. At this point, you have to let that go man. Its going to weigh you down. Thinking of all those what ifs.
>>
>>37248822
I know you are right, but it's so tiresome and hard. I tried a few times to retain some form of social interaction, but It didn't end well. The only thing i could do is moving out of town, but i would miss her even more.
>>
>>37248962
You would miss her a lot more. Miss all that scenery that reminds you of her. But it could be good for you in the long run. Would she want you to stay in this town mourning her? Or would she want you to live for her? She would want you to be happy Anon.
>>
>>37249017
Yes, i know. I need to think, it's very hard to think about leaving in this particupar day, but you're right. Thank you good anon, i hope you ho to Heaven. Goodbye
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.