[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety Attacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: anxiety.jpg (27KB, 507x337px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
27KB, 507x337px
> be 30 years old
> gay
> be English major
> No jobs in my field available
> depends on boyfriend
> boyfriend can barely supports both of us
> If he ever gets sick we are on the street
"Anon you need to get a job even if it is retail. I cant keep supporting both of us."
> cant do labor because of bad back
> no sex drive because of weight
> cant do retail because of anxiety

wat do?
>>
Get ready to get dumped. You're just a liability.
>>
Life was so much simpler before fucking up my back for 8 bucks an hour.
>>
>>37246796
do retail, im a turbo anxiety autist, but i somehow got a job and havent been fired yet
>>
>>37246909
he would have gotten rid of me by now. im more afraid of him losing his job.
>>
>>37246796

Everything was fine until:
>no sex drive

If you aren't a moneymaker gf, or a breeder gf who can make lots of babies, or both, you are useless resource sponge.
>>
>>37246796
stop being such a pussy. Easy.
>>
>>37246955
i cant. i get anxiety attacks. its more than simple stress.
>>
>Fat
>Won't get a job
>Won't fuck
>m-muh anxiety!
You're a fucking parasite.
>>
>>37246997
So get anxiety medication fagnuts
inb4 i cant
Yes you can you unbelievable whining fucking wimp. You just don't want to. You want to wallow in your own sadness and misery because ITS NOT THE JOB I WAAAANT and will rationalize any excuse humanly possible to keep feeling shitty and sorry for yourself.

Get.
A.
Job.
Faggot.
>>
Try and find a job involving data entry. I know a guy who makes $20/hr scanning old medical documents at a hospital. He just sits in a dark room all day listening to podcasts and tic-tac-ing away at a meaningless, Sisyphean task.
>>
>>37247000
im not a parasite, im just in a slump

>>37247020
there are no jobs for my major at the moment. im looking to be a librarian or possible data entry.
>>
>>37246796
telemarketing, you never meet the people you phone so maybe the anxiety won't be too much
>>
File: home.jpg (281KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
281KB, 1200x900px
>>37247097
i dont think i can do telemarketing. i stress out too much talking to people. i need a job where i dont deal with other people. something where i can work from home.
>>
You sound like you're making excuses for your codependency. You also sound like a terrible partner. If you actually care about him, just suck it up and get a job. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for each other, jfc
>>
>>37247184
im not making excuses. i am trying. the anxiety attacks are real. I worked at walgreens but lasted only a month after I had a major attack.
>>
>>37246796
>English Major
Why? What did you expect?
>>
>>37247282
Just load yourself with xanax and SSRI's. If that doesn't work, you can always sell your blood, hair, sperm, and plasma.
>>
>>37246796
Normies are not allowed on this board
>>
>>37247368
i had a plan. i wanted to open a book store/coffee shop. people could read while drinking coffee and buy the books they are interested in. then i hurt my back.
>>
>>37247400
Holy shit, you're so fucking lazy and pathetic. You chose to study something with absolutely no security because you want someone else to support you for the rest of your life. God I hate retards like you. End yourself so he can live a happy life without you.
>>
>>37246796
Be a phone sex operator
>Bad back
Great cause you can sit
>No sex drive
Not required!
>Anxiety
Good thing talking on the phone is as base interaction as you can get besides text
>>
>>37246796
STOP being gay
faggot
>>
>>37247400
By the way, I fucking hate fags because 99% of them are fucking pathetic. Like you. They're all depressed losers like the fags on r9k, except they're disgusting faggots that spread aids too.
>>
>>37247400
>Bookstore/coffee shop
Yeaaaah, hate that break it to you but that's been done for over 20 years now. Good luck competing with Barnes and noble and also kindle
>>
File: 1495430392336.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1495430392336.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>>37247400
>then i hurt my back.
Holy shit dude you are absolutely pathetic. That is the last reason you didn't open your stupid fucking coffee shop. You didn't open it because you wasted money on a worthless education, and you have zero business acumen. You didn't open it because you realized it might fail. You didn't open it because you're a coward. People see through you like a fucking window, because regular people know at least 20 abject failures just like you. Stop explaining away your inexplicable fears and just do something - anything.
>>
>>37247400
I hate you so much. You're a worthless piece of shit. You're the worst person on this board.
>>
This shithole of a board really has been taken over by normies.
>>
>>37247976
This
>>37247583
Go the fuck back on Facebook you subhuman retard
>>
my back.... i can' work.... i hurt my back once.... please somebody fund my coffee shop
>>
>>37248162
Kill yourself you lazy retard. How did you think you would get the capital to get a coffee shop? Why do you think you need a fucking english degree to own one in the first place? You're a fucking idiot who should genuinely blow his brains out with a shotgun.
>>
>>37248215
please.......... i can't run a coffee shop with my back like this... think of my future anon... i studied so hard for that degree
>>
>>37248233
you don't have any future. You're 30 fucking years old. Most people are married and have kids by now. At 40 you're a really old man. Your boyfriend will have dumped you by then. You'll still be unemployed. Then kill yourself.
>>
>>37246796
What's your back injury?
>>
>>37248824
>taking too much diqq
>>
>>37246796
get a job in retail, your anxiety will subside when you actually have to do stuff
>>
>>37246796
sell your boipucci to older men
>>
>>37247563
Why would you want to compete with such a big business ? I want to make a shop for the people of my town, not for outsiders.
>>
>>37247020
if you think "just do it" is advice for something with anxiety like I have then you don't have real social phobia/agoraphobia

you are a fake sufferer
>>
no safe place for robots anymore, internet sucks. good luck gaynon.
>>
>>37250433
get out of the house you lazy faggot, anxiety and agorophobia are both treatable, not only with medicine but immersion. Leave the house and realize that you are making a mountain out of a molehill, out of vanity for fuck's sake
>>
>>37250526
yeh bro totally man, you totally get it you must be a fellow sufferer and totally not a normie faking

ill just take drugs for the rest of my life and numb my brain to shit like you bro
>>
>>37250738
There's a difference between suffering and dragging someone else down with you. This person is clearly codependent upon their boyfriend.
>>
>>37250769
yeh and an autistic person drags their parents life down to, but you dont tell them to snap out of it
>>
>>37250806
Their parents decided to have a child and to care for it unconditionally. Hate to break it to you, but not everyone is your fucking mommy.
>>
>>37246796
I just had a good time
>backpacking through S America
>Somehow get sick as a dog, diahrrea etc, feel horrible
>Arrive in new town, go to hostel
>Spend all day just lying in bed in misery
>Some hot german girls come in and are talking loudly in German laughing a bunch
>Eventually one jumps down from bunk above me and says 'you really should go to the bathroom'
>Realize I have been toxically farting up the whole room
>They are in hysterics, go outside to tell everyone
>They are all laughing and talking about me
>Go outside, like 8 super cool chads and stacies sitting there just staring at me
>Wanted to play it off but mumbled some weak shit about changing rooms
>Kept forgetting stuff so had to do the walk back of shame like 3 times through the group

Pls just kill me right now
>>
>>37250859
did i say his bf was his mommy? im just saying your advice of just do it is dumb and shows you dont even know what anxiety disorder feels like
>>
>>37250738
there's literature available, I suppose that doesn't exist and you are doomed to suffer forever without recourse. Must truly be hard to be you, cursed with one of the most common and most treatable psychiatric disorders
>>
>>37251016
I'm not that poster, so I'm not advising him to 'just do' anything. But mental illness doesn't absolve you from the pain you cause to others. I would recommend that if he truly did injure his back at work, he seek disability payments or workman's comp, and then seek professional help for his anxiety. It's fine to wallow forever when you're a ward of the state or of your parents, but not if you're depending on some guy who once thought it was a good idea to shack up with you.
>>
>>37248162
>my back.... i can' work.... i hurt my back once.... please somebody fund my coffee shop
Fucking 10/10 thread. Best I've seen all day
>>
>>37251073
i have read the books on anxiety and the advice doesn't work, it's all new age snake oil crap from someone to make some shekels

it's not curable, they even admit that themselves, they just string you along for more and more money
>>
>>37247061
What are you doing to contribute to the household?
>>
>>37247536
im just down on my luck and been giving tough situations like my back injury.

>>37247563
yes but they have been going out of business and were large and uncomfortable. i want to build a small 'local' place like in a college area. they students can study and buy coffee.

>>37247583
it really was my back. im not lazy. i got mostly B's in my classes and i finished my degree.

>>37248162
im thinking of taking a business loan but i already have alot of student loan debt to pay off first.

>>37250231
i tried but i got a panic attack within the first month. i need a job with low stress. thats why i want a bookstore/coffee shop it is quiet and relaxed.

>>37250423
THIS. i want to focus on the local scene. i am planning to open nearby a college.

>>37250448
thanks. ill just ignore the haters. there are still friendly robots like you around.

>>37250859
i dont live with my parents i like with my boyfriend.

>>37247370
i dont believe in taking pharmaceutical. pot is ok but it is expensive and i need a medical card.
>>
>>37251352
worst case scenario he's sucking dick, so let's not say he's doing nothing
>>
>>37251352
i do the dishes and laundry. i order out for food so he has something to eat when he gets home from work.
>>
File: bb.jpg (5KB, 159x126px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
5KB, 159x126px
>>37251372
i want to but i lost my sex drive because of my weight.
>>
>>37251398
>does dishes and laundry
>uses bf's money to order expensive takeout food
>>
>>37251723
not OP but in certain locales takeout for 2 is often just as, if not more, economical a solution for a round dinner.
>>
>>37251723
>has crippling anxiety
>Hello, dominoes can I get a couple pies and maybe some garlic bread for delivery..? :)
>>
>>37251772
No, its always more economical to make your own meals.
>>
>>37251809
we do order dominos alot but my bf likes being able to have the pizza his way. it is also less cleanup in the kitchen.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.