[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 24 hours to live. What do you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1493465958010.jpg (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493465958010.jpg
48KB, 657x527px
You have 24 hours to live. What do you do?
>>
>>37245368
Indulge in as many vices as possible before I die.
>>
>>37245368
Try to have sex, listen to some good music, eat some good food, get together with family, and then repent to Jesus Christ just in case.
>>
take as many people with me as I can desu
>>
>>37245368
Masturbate all day.
>>
Get rid of the evidence and panic rest of the time I have left about something left behind.
>>
>>37245431
This, also. Probably try to murder some politicians (just a joke, CIA).
>>
I'd probably cry and drink a lot.
>>
ask any girl out
>>
>>37245368
kill myself lol
>>
>>37245368
clean my room, eat as many sweets as possible, contact my family,
>>
File: Morton.jpg (107KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Morton.jpg
107KB, 1280x688px
>>37245368
Pay for some whores and some cocaine, enjoy a good meal, watch my favorite movies, smoke a joint in my bath tub, then swallow sleeping pills, drown, and die at 23:54 to fuck with death.
>>
>>37245368
Wish for 24 more hours :^)
>>
>>37245427
skip sex and blow yourself up for allah. nothing will be better than 42 virgins for eternity
>>
Probably spend it with my bf and not let him know I only have 24 hours left to live. I'd buy us plane tickets to my home town and wonder the streets of my childhood with him. At the end of the day I'd take him to the Boardwalk and ride a few rides as twilight fades to nighttime. I'd walk him to Seabright beach via the Trestle from there and fall asleep on the beach with him and let death take me in my sleep. I'd leave him a note of course so he wouldn't be left with any questions unanswered or anything. Hopefully he'd move on and continue to live a happy life.
>>
fuck girl... hmm and also smoke a weed... and do a heroin lol! :DD:D:D:D:D
>>
>>37245368
Kms before I die.
>>
>>37245368
Get as far as I can from my house and run and not stop running until my heart fails either from whatever ails me or the running.
>>
>>37245368
>get drunk
>spend 24 hours in a stupor
>run out of alcohol
>drive to liquor store
>wreck and die just as time runs out
>mind blown
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x301px
>>37245747
Yeah sure, you would probaly freak out for hours, crying and thinking about all the stuff you should have done in your life.
>>
>>37245368

Ambush and rape a girl of my choice. Rob someone and buy a shit ton of food and ganja. Shed a final tear for my lost life.
>>
>>37245826
Obviously, but I was thinking more about the ideal hypothetical 24 hours left to live scenario. Realistically, I'd relapse and go on one final bender before I'd die. Probably black out, cry, admit a bunch of personal shit, drunk dial someone and pass out on a bathroom floor.
>>
>>37245368
>Tell my 3 year relationship exgirlfriend I'm going to die. >Blame her for all my suffering
>Become inmortal in her mind
>>
>>37245368
Tell everyone I care about how much they meant to me and apologise for not being able to stick around. Go to sleep a few hours before my time's up. Also masturbate a lot.
>>
>>37245368
go hiking on my favorite mountain
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.