[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Cats.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Cats.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
What do you guys think are the most valuable majors when it comes to dating? And does it even matter?
I feel like it does, because Medicine sounds kinda better than history (no offense), for example

Also, general /uni/ thread
>>
>>37244367
I'm studying criminal justice because I thought it would be easy to get hired
Everyone else in the major is either
>Chad
>ex-military
>absolute Stacy
>butch tomboy/bull dyke
so my options would be limited even if I wasn't a spergy manlet
>>
>>37244367

I took a feminism course in first year because I knew I would be surrounded by women and also because I wanted to learn something knew. I learned feminism was absolute poop of course.

In terms of girls, tons of them. The thing is, the class teaches them that men are the enemy and the source of all their problems. Plus, there are a LOT of older girls (by that I mean 22-25). This will surprise you and you will only discover it by talking to them. I flirted with this one girl in the beginning of the year, made her laugh, kissed her, she offered to drive me home because she knew I took the bus. She ultimately rejected me though, saying I was too young for a relationship. I was 19. She was 21
>>
>>37244482
>kissed her
That's more action than most people on here ever had anon
>>
>>37244367
Medicine
>tell bitches technical shit
Public speaking
>know how to interact
Comp sci
>help her with tor or twitter banner or some shit
>>
>>37244529
CS here is like 95% dudes
>>
>>37244482
'grats on the score, anon.
>>
File: abc.jpg (316KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
316KB, 1280x854px
What do you guys think about girls and Math?
>inb4 pick one
I know there are few girls in STEM, but I mean when going out and talking to a girl; is Math "sexy" because it sounds intelligent?
>>
File: heartbroke.jpg (77KB, 695x960px) Image search: [Google]
heartbroke.jpg
77KB, 695x960px
>>37244520
>>37244554

Thanks anons. But she really broke my heart. We were perfect together. I thought we would be together forever. I'm even taller than ever and everything but she rejected me because of my age.

I have to admit she was a stacy that went clubbing every Friday night and was generally obsessed with her looks. But I was able to make her genuinely happy--until I told her my age. She changed after that.

Pic related for you guys.
>>
>>37244627

They are extremely rare. It's a numbers game anon. Like math.
>>
>>37244716
She looks like the staciest stacy I've ever seen.
But hot af!

>>37244743
kek true
>>
>>37244779

You can only imagine. That's a completely fake tan. A real roastie! She used to have glasses but she got laser eye surgery so she doesn't have to wear them anymore. She goes clubbing every weekend even in the winter. If I want to run into her 'accidentally' I know I can just go to the biggest mall in the city on a Saturday and she'll probably be there.

She is perfect and she doesn't know it. She is very obsessed with her looks. She's dating a drug dealer now. She's the reason I can't stand women anymore and she taught me first hand just how shallow women are. I miss her so much
>>
>>37244971
>She is perfect and she doesn't know it.
I don't know man, she looks like one of those girls that clearly know that they're beautiful.

I know how you feel tho anon. Met the perfect girl before but she turned me down because I'm a loser
>>
Engineering is the best, fuck everything else. That being said, some woman-retards prefer liberalarts because they are mostly likely minded, which isn't neccesrararly a bad thing for them.
>>
>>37245120
Are you sure about that?
From what I know, girls don't really know what is done in engineering. Maybe that's why lel
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>37245120
>he's an engineering major
>>
>>37245085

Yeah I know. I just have an old soft spot for her. I still want to run her down with a Jeep though.
>>
>>37245120

Women in engineering are most likely there because of affirmative action shit. Funny enough they'll get preference in hiring too despite their roastie minds.
>>
>>37245186
Why a Jeep tho?
>>
Probably going back to college after getting a useless degree to get an accounting certification. I'm almost 25 and I still haven't had a real job. It's depressing so I hope this accounting thing works out.
>>
File: high school autism.jpg (33KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
high school autism.jpg
33KB, 720x960px
I fucking love that cat OP, in high school I used to spam it to my friends until they all hated me.
>>
>>37245266
Best of luck anon.
I also changed my major and judging from the internship I'm just doing, it was worth it.
>>
>>37245351
I love it too, I wish I had friends to share it with
>>
>>37245223

I want a Jeep. I hate little cars. With a jeep I can possibly take out her drug dealing motherfucker also for ruining a good girl reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>37245518
Think about it this way: If she gets together with a drug dealer, she wasn't a good girl to begin with.
>>
>>37245402
Thanks, good luck with your major change and internship. What are you majoring in by the way?
>>
>>37245595

I know. There really is no such thing. But in moments with me she showed she could be. Someone takeaway women's rights and kill of the Chads PLEASE.
>>
>>37245666
I'm currently doing a statistics major. Was enrolled in an Econ program before, but it was not what I thought it would be.
>>
>>37244367
>And does it even matter?
No, the most important aspect that affects your success in life and choice of career doesn't fucking matter at all. What a retarded question.
>>
>>37245788
Of course it matters to you anon.

What I meant was, whether you guys think it matters for all the Stacys out there. Whether you have encountered situations where girls are actually just liking you to say "My bf does xy".
Happened to my cousin with his gf. She just wanted to say that she dates a med student, although she is clearly out of his league. I wonder whether this happens often or not.

That was my objective.
>>
>>37245841
No dude you can be an indebted, unemployed History degree holder with massive debt and "nobody will care, it doesn't matter bro"

Think about your god damn question before you ask it you retarded loser.
>>
>>37244367
Take Philosophy, it'll get you laid but won't really do anything else.
>>
>>37246022
Woah really? That's amazing!
>>
>>37244716
She's 21? She seriously looks like she's in her 30s what the fuck.
>>
>>37246098

She's 24 now. And it's a fake tan. Her natural skin is much lighter. She's a roastie, remember?
>>
>>37246220
Stay strong anon. Girls like her don't want us
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.