[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I be confident without being autistic at the same time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: fhfghfgh.png (184KB, 682x610px) Image search: [Google]
fhfghfgh.png
184KB, 682x610px
How do I be confident without being autistic at the same time?
>>
show me your neck
>>
>>37243822
Well, how long of a neck is it?
>>
>>37243822
Just ask her for her number you fucking idiot, Jesus christ

If you can't get her number then don't waste your time with her, the point is to find a hole to stick your dick in, you're not supposed to be there to bullshit and waste time
>>
You're on Tinder, an app for cheap hook-ups with strangers, and all of your messages have been about you sending her a picture of your neck.

Jesus, seriously, sometimes I fucking wonder how I've managed to stay a virgin when it's fuckheads like this I'm competing against.
>>
>>37243822
Post neck pussy
>>
>>37243860
I just measured my neck and it's 5 and a half inches. Above average I believe.
>>
Firstly: this made me laugh and I'm going to try it.

Secondly: being confident isn't what women want; They want someone attractive.
If you try to be confident/goofy with women and they don't respond positively, it means you're unattractive.
This stuff only works for chad because he's good looking.
>>
>>37243822
P0$T N3CK
>>
>>37243933
Quick search says the average neck is 3.9 to 4.7, so I'd say that's above average. Neat.
>>
>>37243911
>tfw being on r9k helped fix all the insecurities I had of myself
>>37243954
>he thinks this is true
Just be tall, white and grow a beard and act like a normie that's it
Women are austists who care too much about appearances, just avoind giving the impression that you are a beta or retarded and the entire world is yours

If you are a virgin, at least pretend to know what you are doing because for some reason (according to my experience) they hate having to tell a guy what to do when it's time to fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 750x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 750x669px
You can't.

Either you try to be chad thundercock and come off as an arrogant cunt, or you be a beta.
>>
File: CvzSz19VMAAsxI_.jpg (52KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvzSz19VMAAsxI_.jpg
52KB, 675x1200px
Fuck women. Why do I even try?
>>
>>37244123
Cringe is off the charts.

WTF is your endgame OP? You are matching with way hotter girls than I ever did, why aren't you trying to bed them?
>>
>>37244123
they dont understand that kind of "pretend to be retarded" shit just fucking say hi and ask stupid questions and let em talk about themselves
>>
>>37243860
average is 5.5 not 4
>>
>>37244253
I actually thought that was kind of funny despite being autistic
>>
This pic is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>37244693
I could forgive your opening statement, cringey as it is.

I can even understand your second text..... It's beta as fuck but w/e.

But combine those too with the suicide comment makes for a nasty cringe pie.
>>
>>37244123
For the sake of science PLEASE tell us EXACTLY what went through your mind at that very moment you decided to send that message
>>
Retards itt. Or newfags, because Tinderfag has been screwing with women on tinder for an eternity now. Was actually looking forward to seeing his threads again. The shit he posts is solid gold, and you dare be stupid in his presence?
>>
>>37244123
Kek
Post moar faggitini
>>
>>37243822
To be smooth, you have to ask them out to a MANOWAR! live performance and call them SISTER in all caps. Also say how your sword sweats for a sheath and mention gloves of steel
>>
>>37244123
I chuckled.
These are way better than those attempts at actual flirting which don't go anywhere
>>
>>37243822
Maybe if you stop pointing out your own flaws? It ain't exactly being confident.
>>
>>37243822
You need to know when to stop.
If she doesn't immediately go "Hahah sure :)" drop her like a 9000 degree knife
t. khv
>>
>>37243822
>>37244123
these aren't even remotely funny, fuck off
>>
>tfw live in a small town
>no matches ever that aren't bots or mentally CNAs
>Only managed to ever get one tinder date, she looked like a man in person and asked me weird questions about my political alignments
Dating is stupid
>>
File: Asdasdasdasd.png (243KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Asdasdasdasd.png
243KB, 1440x2560px
Just be yourself and have fun with it!
>>
>>37243822
show us neck you pussy
>>
File: Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg (115KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
Foreveralone Males vs Females.jpg
115KB, 680x660px
>>37245950
Girls are so massively fucking braindead. They have no banter, no wit, no heart at all. I suppose it makes sense though, since they get hundreds of messages from men all showering them with praise, so they get so unmistakably lazy and gluttonous that their responses amount to simply "k" and nothing else.
>>
>>37243822
>>37244123
I am on the spectrum myself, I don't know anything about normies and their ways but I do have some ability to try to understand what someone else is thinking and what not to say.

You have to take into account they don't know what you do and often how to "get" something can be out of the blue

>>37245950
this was too lewd, most girls are hounded on by creeps 24/7 and only interested when Chad does it, even if they are not attractive and don't see it often they are wary of people like that

sex shouldn't be a consideration in the early stages unless you are some turbochad with a 6pack but even then it might not be your best option
>>
>>37246031
Women just aren't funny, I cannot connect, cannot stand them. I've met two genuinely funny women, one was married, the other was 16. Both have BPD, anxiety and depression.
>>
File: hug.png (156KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
156KB, 350x217px
>>37243954
>If you try to be confident/goofy with women and they don't respond positively, it means you're unattractive.

So that's why my jokes always fall flat
>>37244035
>Just be tall, white and grow a beard and act like a normie that's it

>manlet
>black
>shit facial hair genes

I'm the direct opposite of what they want, I may as well uninstall.
>>
>>37245950

Holy shit "tasteful fabrics" got me laughing.

Is she retarded though, it's not like you used any big words
>>
File: fghgfh.png (287KB, 1023x610px) Image search: [Google]
fghgfh.png
287KB, 1023x610px
I still can't get a date :/.
>>
There was a guy on /r/incels, who created a chad account and then sent dick picks to qts, and they told him how nice his dick is.
>>
>>37246394

yeah, I thought i met a funny woman once. turned out it was just a trap. sex was good though
>>
>>37248004
I fucking hate people incapable of understanding sarcasm.
>>
>>37246031
>Girls who use Tinder are so massively fucking braindead.

Fixed.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.