[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich NEET hated by all. KHV, no friends.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: who-here-neetbux_o_5258039.jpg (131KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
who-here-neetbux_o_5258039.jpg
131KB, 1000x963px
Greeting /r9k/. I am a rich NEET. I have 180k in savings, 300k in investments, own a 550k house that I get $3,000 a month from rent. Why does society still hate me? I don't use any sort of welfare yet I am still hated by all just because I'm a NEET. Why are people like me hated? Would you hate a rich NEET like me, /r9k/? If I am doing nothing wrong I don't see why I should be hated.
>>
>>37242196
if you buy me nier automata on steam i will love you.
>>
>>37242196
>ITT : things that never happened
Keep lying OP
>>
If you have investments and own property which you rent out then you're not a neet, newfaggot
>>
Did ur parents give u the muny?

Thats y ppl hat u
>>
>>37242196
I don't hate you anon, although I am envious of you.
>>
File: IMG_3581.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3581.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>37242196

Good shit, my guy. Keep it comfy
>>
>>37242196
If you have investments you must manage them. So technically you're a businessman.
>>
maybe it has nothing to do with money and people hate you because you're a shitty person
>>
File: o879h54gh45.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
o879h54gh45.png
446KB, 492x479px
>>37242196
>Why does society still hate me?
>I don't use any sort of welfare yet I am still hated by all just because I'm a NEET. Why are people like me hated?
Because they are jelly you get to live a comfy and resourceful life without needing to be a full time workcuck like them. Normies also despise those who can be happy and fulfilled without being useful or "contributing to society."
>Would you hate a rich NEET like me, /r9k/? If I am doing nothing wrong I don't see why I should be hated.
No, because I want to be a rich NEET, and rather than hate those who are, I am happy for them and want to learn from them. Sure, I would like to have other options to become richNEET other than trying to win the lottery, but I don't feel entitled to other people's money. I don't compare myself to others, hence why I don't feel I should give up and get a full time enslavement just because most people do, and I don't envy rich people because the appear to be better off than me. In fact most rich people take things for granted, are emotionally weak, and generally unhappy because they can't appreciate life and keep trying to fill the void with materialism.
>>
>>37242196
No, I wouldnt hate you, i would be envious.

It would be nice to not worry about money.
>>
>>37242196
If you're that rich you could toss $920 to a fellow neet to help him out, couldn't you?
>>
>>37242900
why the fuck would i do that? i might be rich but im not stupid
>>
>>37242950
It has nothing to do with stupidity, I was just letting my hopes get ahead of myself. I'm a NEET who doesn't get any money from anywhere and $920 would go a long way towards helping myself.

I figured it couldn't harm to ask, at worst you'll say no and tell me I'm a stupid beggar and to fuck off, or a miracle could happen and you could happen to have been in a great mood all of a sudden and decided to grant me my request.

Do you have any friends anon? What do you do all day, if you don't mind? I'm quite curious what someone with so much money spends his time doing.
>>
>>37242754
I've always told people that asked I'm a NEET. I might've even lost out on a potential asian female love interest because I proudly told her about being a NEET and how much money i had, and about my investments. She looked at me oddly and we haven't talked much since. Next time I'll tell someone I manage properties and I'm an investor.
>>
>>37242196
Post a picture of your Bentley, lambo or rolls royce timestamped or you are not really a rich NEET

You "rich" people think you are hot shit but you are just upper middle class at best, if you have a private jet, and a 2 million dollar house ill accept that you are rich and deserving of my attention, otherwise git gud and invest in some startups fuckboi

Also

>not having a mommy gf to cook you tendies and run errands for you while you shitpost, play vidya and watch anime all day
>not having a art studio with of 1 of a kind rare pepes on display
>not investing in a startup that utilizes the talented abilities of NEETS that do not have access to job opportunities
>>
It's probably because you come off as arrogant about things you didn't accomplish. It's fine to boast about your actual accomplishments, within reason, but everyone hates that guy who's always talking about how rich he is because grandpa was a millionaire and he's just riding the gravy train.

You'll do better if you're more humble about your situation and acknowledge you're just a lucky prick with no skills.
>>
>>37242997
That wasn't me, but sorry I never give money out. I have no friends/family. I haven't talked to a real person face to face in about 5 months. For what I do all day, well...I play video games, watch anime, manage my investments, really 90% of my time is spent in front of my pc mostly playing video games. I'm ordering a gtx 1080 ti soon so I'm excitedto play games in 4k 60fps. What do you do, anon? And could you get on ssi for any sort of mental or physical illness. I used to be on it and 700 dollars a month is more than enough for hobbies as long as you have zero major expenes and live with Parents.
>>
>>37242196
Do you let your bank do the investing for you? I want to make money doing nothing.
>>
>>37242196
I don't hate you, I aspire to be like you. I want enough income coming in from things I do little to no work for so I can have back my time instead of selling it to some company for a mediocre wage
>>
File: 1353346123837.jpg (25KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1353346123837.jpg
25KB, 314x295px
>>37243110

Requesting investment portfolio pls
>>
>>37243110
SSI requires proof of disability and all the ones where I live won't tell them that my anxiety over working at a job or my depression prevents me from working, so SSI or is not a possibility for me.

I pretty much spend my day doing exactly what you do, minus the managing my investments part.

>60fps in 4k

I'm jealous, all I have is an i5-6600 and a GTX 1060, I can manage 60+FPS in 1080p but that's about it.
>>
How did you end up with so much money?
>>
File: image.png (606KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
606KB, 1080x1080px
>>37242196
Tell us your secrets you NEET pice of shit
>>
You are not neet if you own property you rent out, you are a landlord. However your prob talking about your parents anyway.
>>
>>37243232
>>37243213
A Family Inheritance. It went all to me.
>>
>>37242196
>I am a rich NEET.

WTF? Why would we want a thread about this?

Like less than 1% of all NEETs are rich.

I mean, great for you that you're rich and all, but, seriously, why would we want to talk about such a weird combination of traits in a person?

Nobody is going to relate to you. 99% of all NEETs won't relate to you because you're rich, and 99% of rich people won't relate to you because you're NEET. You're just a weird corner case of humanity. We might as well have a thread about black dwarf lesbian lumberjacks, for all the interest that would generate.
>>
>>37243283
You lucky little shit..... You want a trap gf?
>>
>>37243300
>you find out someone is rich
>immediately offer up your body in exchange

You're no better than a roastie whore.You give actual qt traps a bad name. Fuck off.
>>
>>37243300
No, not into Traps. I'd like a nice virgin asian gf that loves me and cooks for me, but sadly I don't see that happening.
>>
>>37243110
Are you just trading stocks? Why aren't you buying stock options and contracts? You say you are a NEET but who is managing your properties? How much money do you have put away for retirement?
Why aren't you doing more with your time and money?
Invest in startups, go network and make some deals, instead of playing vidya all day, find out how to grow your business
I can sell you 4 houses right now that you can renovate and rent out, they are in college neighborhoods and since their student loans pay for them it's easy money
You are a cuck rn and you hardly recognize it
>>
>>37243337
Kek ain't even a trap myself just asking for a friend who's looking for a sugar daddy.... Would love to have her myself but my petty 40 hours a week making $18/hour ain't good enough for her
>>
>>37243359
Fell bad for you man ain't got any friends like that
>>
>>37242579
It's still being NEET. It's the highest level of being NEET because you wont rely on the state for money.
>>
So if you arent RP'ing, whatd your faamily get wealthy from doing?
>>
>>37243366
>Why aren't you doing more with your time and money?

Not that guy -- but I can answer why a rich person (me) might not be interested in doing things with money.

I have a net worth of about $2.6 million USD (all self-earned). I keep about $1.8 million in the stock market -- I buy and hold S&P 500 for the long term, and that's all I do. Periodically I sell a little stock to get money for my living expenses, so I try to sell when the market is high, but that's the only reason I would ever pay attention to the market. I have no interest in mucking around with financial stuff. All of my interests are creative things, like composing music, developing software, and writing. If I'm not creating something, then I feel dead inside. Years ago I wondered about becoming a more active investor, but that stuff just doesn't feel creative to me, so I lost interest in it.

I also don't have any interest in spending money -- it's not a creative thing to do, so therefore it's of no interest to me. I spend about $35,000 per year, and I wouldn't want to take any more of my time thinking about how to spend more than that. Really, all I need is to own a nice house (done) and a nice fast computer with a big monitor (done) and a nice music keyboard (done) and that's really enough for me. I spend my days thinking and reading and creating, and I don't want to do anything that would take time away from that, like having to manage a bunch of different businesses, or day trading, or whatever.
>>
>>37242196
>Investments
>NEET

How this happens?
Not like I believe you.

Also people have ingrained since elementary school or before the mindset that they MUST enslave themselves and work hard for money as the only way of living instead of finding way to make the money work for them.
>>
>>37243283
This is why people hate you. Because you inherited a lot of money while they have to slave away at work. No one hates self made rich people. I have no grudge against you but this is why people dislike you. They look at you with jealously because you got money for free while they have to slave away.
>>
>>37242196
I need proof of all of this otherwise its mindless bullshitting
>>
>>37242196
My hatred stems from jealousy. You are what I want to become.

But despite my best efforts I can't make money outside of a job, let alone get rich. I have done everything short of starting my own business, which I can't do because I am a white male and our state and local governments have harsh DBE laws which guarantee I wouldn't earn enough to succeed.
>>
>>37243817
And how do you make money work for you? I was barely able to break even in the stock market, and you already need to be rich before you can earn any noteworthy profits in real estate or interest.

IRAs seem like a fair bet but they take way, way too long to pay off.
>>
>Would you hate a rich NEET like me, /r9k/? If I am doing nothing wrong I don't see why I should be hated.

Stop worrying about what envious people think of your lifestyle and enjoy it to the max. Yes, you deserve it. Now go back to doing you, YOLO.
>>
>>37243359
I'm a nice virgin asian qt and I love to cook :( Too bad I'm in Europe
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.