[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misogyny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 1495510027283.jpg (59KB, 459x728px) Image search: [Google]
1495510027283.jpg
59KB, 459x728px
How do I learn to stop hating women and view them as slightly smarter children?
>>
File: muh social construct.png (652KB, 875x559px) Image search: [Google]
muh social construct.png
652KB, 875x559px
>slightly smarter children
still inferior to male children of course
>>
>>37241985
Become man enough so that you're eager to love and protect them, despite their very obvious imperfections
>>
>>37242098
15 is not a child anymore. Most people are over 80% towards adulthood at 16.
>>
>>37242479
If you think like a child. You may as well be considered one.
>>
>>37241985
Get a girlfriend and have sex, and start viewing them like most men do: sexual and emotional provider.
>>
>>37241985
Move on to a more generalized misanthropy. Understand that all the traits you hate in women are just as prevalent in men, and the only reason you think differently is because you personally are a man so you understand that not every single man possesses these general traits. But the vast majority do, and all equally deserve your hatred.
>>
>>37242098
And that's a picture of the Swedish National Women's soccer team
>>
File: 1495291367177.png (473KB, 634x725px) Image search: [Google]
1495291367177.png
473KB, 634x725px
>>37242737
I had a gf for a year and fucked her. I still hate them.
>>37242749
>Understand that all the traits you hate in women are just as prevalent in men
Since when could men purely rely on looks to fun have sex?
Even good looking men have to have a level of confidence and charm to find relationships or sexj.
>>
It used to be that men and women understood women's inferiority and catered their rights and responsibilities to what they could handle, i.e. housework and cooking that a chimp could do. The issue is that now women expect us to pretend that they aren't overgrown children and to treat them equally, which is why rational men like you and I have come to hate them and the society that caters to them. It's like watching your pet chimp get the right to vote, work, and be free, then being told you still have to feed and house it. Resentment is inevitable.

The only way we can stop our hate is if women return to their place. Until then, the hate will not go.

>>37242407
>Become man enough so that you're eager to love and protect them

You are fucking pathetic if you're going to waste your life protecting women that wouldn't piss on you if you're on fire because they're "free".
>>
>>37242749
Most men are shit, but all women are.

Nice try bud
>>
>>37241985

Women are children. The constant complaining, whining, crying when sad, screaming when scared. Given everything they need. Save the women and the children, they are equals.
>>
File: 4u.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>37244257
>It's like watching your pet chimp get the right to vote, work, and be free, then being told you still have to feed and house it.

hahahah holy shit this made me crack up
>>
>>37244257
LOL.
I don't mind them having responsibility but I don't expect them to have the same moral and ethical code men do.
>>
File: descarga.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>37241985
Like most of the things you believe, your misogyny is a belief you have accepted within you either consciously or unconsciously.
You need to do some introspection and come honest with you, no one is gonna convince you about anything but yourself.

What makes you hate them so much and where do you think this belief comes?
Is it related to others beliefs of yours?
Is it mostly of your own experiences or someone elses?

Also consider that the possibility that you may have come to a wrong conclusion based on your experiences.
>>
File: FEMBOTS.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
FEMBOTS.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
>>37244488
My own experiences:
>Constant rejection by them
>Been cheated on

>What makes you hate them so much and where do you think this belief comes?
1. I believe that women have an easier time socializing and finding relationships than men do.
2. I believe that women are also given special treatment when compared to men.

Those beliefs weren't based on just my negative experiences alone. They were also my observations.
>Pic Related. Shit like this is why I don't empathize with modern women.
>>
>>37244432
I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at here.
>>
>>37244488
Not that guy, but aside from what I said before, >>37244492 certainly didn't help either.

Are you just playing devils advocate here?
>>
>>37244644
>those desperate, thirsty robots in that image

It's no wonder this board is overrun with vapid roasties. It's a fucking gold mine for attention.
>>
File: 1495210325345.jpg (37KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495210325345.jpg
37KB, 540x720px
>>37244649
I'm saying women should be able to work and have most jobs.. But I don't trust their political opinions or trust them in relationships.

Female thinking is based off emotions rather than logic, which is the reason I don't trust them to make ethical and logical opinions.
>>
>>37241985
You don't you simply accept the fact and move on or lie to yourself

>>37244488
>What makes you hate them so much and where do you think this belief comes?
Grew up with two roastie sisters and saw woman retardation first hand
>Is it related to others beliefs of yours?
I use to be a /pol/ack if that has any impact on it
>Is it mostly of your own experiences or someone else?
Seeing how i prefer dating dudes because of the drama, i would say both
>Also consider that the possibility that you may have come to a wrong conclusion based on your experiences.
Consider the possibility you are wrong at least from what i see on a daily bases women are less intelligent, trustworthy and bitchy
>>
>>37244649
Also:
Female thinking is often based on blindly following popular consensus rather than thinking for themselves.
>>
>>37242098
>australia's national women's soccer team
actually they were trying out newer younger members, some as young as 16
>lose 7-0
it was a friendly match to practice new tactics according to the coaches, it wasn't a serious match they were trying to win
>a bunch of 15-year-old boys
it was the youth division of a pro team, not a random group of teens
>>
Just go gay so you don't have to deal with them anymore.

Men are better anyway.
>>
>>37244276
All men are shit, all women are shit. You're also shit and just can't admit it.
>>
>>37244734
So do you support removing their voting privileges, removing no fault divorce, and removing child support, alimony, and division of assets after marriage? That would fix the issues you stated while letting them work their shitty part time jobs.
>>
>>37244801
Toastie roastie.

Do we need to refer you to the many other instances of women getting annihilated by men, like the dude who neat Serena Williams and some other cunt after drinking and playing golf?
>>
>>37244804
That is incorrect, but whatever makes you feel more righteous. I'll just keep being correct.
>>
File: 1494245889918.jpg (147KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494245889918.jpg
147KB, 500x500px
>>37244818
I don't want to prevent them from their voting privileges, But I don't trust most womens political opinions.

I think no fault divorce, child support, alimony, and divisions of assets all need to be reformed.
>>
>>37242598
you don't need to think to play football
>>
>>37244875
So you don't actually want to fix the biggest issues with women? Seems kind of pointless to say you see the issues, then don't want to remove the things that make women so shit.
>>
>>37244947
I'm okay with voting staying the same.

Child Support has its place. The main problem is judges have a bias towards mothers instead of fathers and fuck men over. When you have a kid you genuinely need that extra income.

I don't know enough about no fault divorce to decide that.
>>
>>37244644
>Constant rejection
>Been cheated on
I see,speaking from experience, being cheated on can really make hard trusting anyone ever, it's hard, but you (and I know this sounds weird) gotta stop relating that experience with your own self worth,
Be honest, do you think of yourself less of a person cause women rejected and cheated on you? If so why? What's the ideal thing that was supposed to happen but did not?

>I believe that women have an easier time socializing and finding relationships than men do.
>I believe that women are also given special treatment when compared to men.
This is why I asked if it was based/related on other beliefs.
Does it bothers you that other people have advantages over you?
Do you think everyone should be equal or have the same problems as you?

I am not asking you these questions mainly for you to respond me, I just want you to think about them with yourself wherever you are right now.

>>37244687
>Are you just playing devils advocate here?
Not really, I just want OP to question himself a little about the things he believes.and where do they come from if he really wants to change them.

>>37244778
>Consider the possibility you are wrong at least from what i see
Dont get defensive, im not here to convince you of anything.
>>
>>37244257
>It's like watching your pet chimp get the right to vote, work, and be free, then being told you still have to feed and house it. Resentment is inevitable.

now i know how the south felt after reconstruction, amirite?
>>
>>37241985
Realize that although they are slightly smarter than children, they are still vastly smarter than you.
>>
>>37245598
>Be honest, do you think of yourself less of a person cause women rejected and cheated on you? If so why?
In a way.
>Does it bothers you that other people have advantages over you?
Most other men don't have the specific advantage of relying on looks, this is something that most women can do.

It bothers me that not only do I have to be physically attractive, I have to be charming, confident, and (occasionally) have status as well.

Women do not rely on confidence, charm, or status as much. This is why i lack respect for them.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.