[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU HIT THE GYM HARD WHILE CHAD EATS PIZZA How does that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4028.jpg (196KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4028.jpg
196KB, 640x640px
YOU HIT THE GYM HARD WHILE CHAD EATS PIZZA

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>37241624
yah he got those arms just by eating pizza
>>
>>37241624
Makes you want to LDAR
>>
>>37241624
it makes me feel like that's gonna be me by the end of the year because I'm taking steps to better myself. I've ready lost 30lbs since January.
>>
File: 11 - lAAZ58q.png (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
11 - lAAZ58q.png
44KB, 633x758px
I'm morbidly obese tho.
>>
Chad is 6'4", 200 pounds and requires a 3000 calorie intake so he can get away with eating stuff that I, a 5'6" 110 lb manlet cannot.
>>
File: scd.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
scd.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
fuck the gym i'll eat pizza too
>>
god his legs are an embarrassment.
this is why you 100% get body dysmorphia when you start lifting because you can now perceive proportions in anatomy you didn't care to notice before.

so you might look better than 80% of people, but you get butthurt because your calves don't look as thick as your biceps, that's body dysmorphia right there.
>>
>>37241624
is this nigga eating a pizza from the side?
>>
>>37241696
take this however you want but you look exactly like what I imagine the others that post here do
>>
>>37241679
you are wrong, this has got nothing to do with being a manlet, i eat a lot and im only 5'11" and i never get fat
>>
What is not mentiones: anon does not do cardio because it "ruins gains" whereas Chad does LISS at least twice a week for hours, burning off a shit ton of calories. He even does marathons on a regular basis.
>>
>>37241756
honestly judging from the face threads half of the people here dont even look that bad, the self loathing just runs deep
>>
>>37241768
>5'11"

You've proved his point.
>>
>>37241624
He's bulking you dipshit. It's a part of gaining muscle mass. He's going to work super fucking hard to cut after eating that pizza and more. Go to >>>/fit/ to learn about this shit before spewing your ignorance all over the place.
>>
>>37241782
>the self loathing just runs deep
I think that's r9k's major malfunction
>>
Pizza isn't even that bad. One pizza is like 1000 calories. If you eat two meals a day you can get away with eating a whole pizza.
>>
Pretty sure whoever started this thread is retarded.
"Hey here is a picture of a fit guy eating a slice of pizza, I bet this is an accurate representation of his entire diet!"
>>
Bulking vs cutting.
>>
>>37241911
It's a meme you nitwit
>>
You can pretty much eat whatever the fuck you want if you are bulking, as long as you get your macros in youre good.
>>
>>37242793
You can eat whatever you want if your chad.

There are people who can eat anything and not get fat. There are even ppl on here who are like that.
>>
>>37241624
am i suppose to feel?
>>
If you hit the gym hard you can hit the pizza hard every now and then
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.