[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you get nervous when a pretty girl talks to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

File: JessicaClements.webm (821KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
JessicaClements.webm
821KB, 960x540px
Do you get nervous when a pretty girl talks to you?
>>
Only if I place any worth in her, e.g. I think she's a good, valuable person.

If it's some retarded slut it's typically easy to tell her off.
>>
Jokes on you, they never talk to me to begin with.
>>
>>37238708
No, because pretty girls never talk to me. Very occasionally I will have to interact with a pretty female in some business setting or another, but it really doesn't make me nervous at all. You only get nervous because you subconsciously think you may get a chance to bang her - remove the sexual factor, and she becomes no different than anyone else.
>>
>>37238708
I don't talk to girls I talk to hot dudes and I never get nervous
>>
No because I have sisters and I know what (((they))) look like without (((make up))) on.
>>
Yes I'm married and I still get red-faced when pretty non-wife girls talk to me. A few months ago the women at a jewelry shop next door to my work asked me to play a customer in their TV commercial. They had to tell me how to stand because my default was too awkward.
>>
>>37238708
I get nervous when anyone talks to me
>>
Very. I went to a restaurant and the pretty waitress made me recoil and be cold, unfriendly, even rude. Left a big tip to make up for my autism and shame
>>
>>37238708
I don't talk to pretty girls, so no
>>
>>37238830
Is it on YouTube?
>>
>>37238732

This OP. Where do you think we are?
>>
No.
I know she's not attracted to me.
I know nothing I do will make her attracted to me.
There's no reason for me to worry about impressing her.
>>
>>37238871
This, why is everyone so normie here being able to hold a fucking conversation without spilling spagheti.
>>
File: 1426066273463.jpg (62KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1426066273463.jpg
62KB, 319x319px
>>37238708
I can do small conversations just fine, but the second I walk away, my heart sinks and I think about all the things I said/did that made me look like an autist.
>>
Nah. I mean, you know you don't really have a chance with one so there's less pressure. Also, despite the media trope of the ice queen, most attractive people are pretty easygoing and friendly. They're living life in easy mode and have no reason to be pissy.
>>
>>37238708
Yes, especially if she seems interested in me and/or is smiling and giggling.

I tend to go full "turtle" autist mode: arms stiffly parallel to my sides, eyes focused straight ahead, a little sweat in pits, knees weak, and a mild stutter to cap it off.

Idk how I'm not KV
>>
No because women look like shit without make-up and I can see past their layers of superficiality (make-up).
But then again girls like that dont talk to me.
>>
>>37239021
I don't understand this. She looks beautiful without makeup on.
>>
>>37238708
I'd hope not. Sounds like a beta thing to do.
>>
Yeah. Nomatter what i say and do her and others assume in attracted to her. Whether i talk to her or not.
>>
>>37238962
Same here and at the end of the day I will think about everything I said and cringe at my stupidity
>>
>>37239157
I never forget the cringey things I say. I still remember shit from middle school.
>>
No but they get nervous when they talk to me because they think I'm a creep or angry or something.

I've internalized that pretty girls want nothing to do with me so they don't even affect me. A slightly ugly but cute girl might get me nervous though.
>>
>>37238904
I don't know, I don't want to know.
>>
>>37238718

It's not that hard talking to pretty girls. Just bee urself, really.

>tfw "friends" with a bunch of teenage christian future stacies
>not of them wears make-up because it isn't allowed
>a lot of them are spoiled brats with "christian upbringing"
>still put a lot of stock in appearance like the typical stacy
>most of them are vapid and shallow like the typical stacy
>it's an open secret that none of them are virgins even though they should be
>I've had sex with none of them because it's an open secret that I'm gay

Why don't you beta faggots just go to church so you can practice socializing with purdy gurls.
>>
>>37238708
not anymore. i used to completely freeze up and feel like throwing up.

i can flirt pretty well, the problem is that i flirt with literally any cute/hot girl but i'm already married. i can try to stop in some cases, but if i have had a few drinks i'm grabbing butts and hugging and smiling every chance i get.
>>
>>37238708
WHATS HER NAME PLSSSSSSS
>>
File: clemclem.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
clemclem.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>37238776
>>37239021
Some of them are pretty with or without it.
>>
>>37238708
To the point of stuttering and sweating profusely unless I have 5 or more drinks in me
t. Alcoholic
>>
>>37239264
>pretty
I would say it's cute not pretty.
And cute isn't as intimidating as pretty.
>>
>>37238708
Nah I hate women too much to care what they think of me.

Kill all women desu.
>>
>>37238708
Nope.
I'm good at talking and I'm relatively charming.
It's when they get to know me is when the problems start hahaha.
>>
>>37238718
Pretty much this
she doesnt even have to be objectively attractive if i like who she is as a person i will get nervous

Also if somebody who is too attractive shows signs if interest i will avtively avoid her
>>
>>37238708
Not anymore, but i'm an unconfident virgin 20 year old who puts them in a pedestal so i have a hard time looking them in the eyes or expanding the conversation into becoming acquainted so i just speak about random shit for hours.
>>
>>37238708

Honestly yeah. idk why, but in the moment, when I talk to a hot woman, whether it's at work, or if I'm trying to score a hottie, I get nervous. Sucks so much desu. That's why the only gf I got was a 5/10, cause I get too nervous around hot white women. I'm glad I'm not a virgin anymore, but I would've rather lost my virginity to a hottie.

Oh well, I've still got time to get over my fear of talking to hot white women, and to get a hottie gf
>>
File: 1494756961739.jpg (317KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494756961739.jpg
317KB, 640x640px
I get nervous when anyone original talks to me
>>
>>37238708
No but I get nervous when a pretty boi taIks to me
>>
I sat opposite a 9/10 at work and I had to quit because I couldn't handle it
>>
>>37238708
I think I only get flustered is when they get friendly with me.
>>
>>37238708
I already get nervous when I'm in the same room as them.
>>
>>37238708
>when a pretty girl talks to you
>>
>>37238708
Surprisingly, I do not get nervous.
For a very long time I thought I'd sperg out and spill enough spaghetti to end world hunger, but that didn't happen. I must say I wasn't talking to pretty women about personal things, dating or similar topics, so there's that. I'm able to hold eye contact and just talk to them without shaking and sweating bullets, which for me is a lot.
t. KV
>>
I am nervous whenever I have to talk with anyone, even ugly 70yo homeless man. So... yes
>>
>>37239581

are you Elliot Rodger

not surprised this comment was not original
>>
Honestly yeah, more out of surprise at seeing someone really attractive, but only if they are genuinely 10/10, which you basically never see anyway
>>
File: redhead.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
redhead.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>37238708
For the first 25 years of life I was a mental cuck it was effect of beta raising advicec + overprotecting mother and being bullied in school.

I was nervous when I had to talk with anybody outside of my home. Girls, hot or ugly, people younger than me.

I was giving a lot of credit and authority to other people.

It took me years to realize that majority of those people are fucking dumb, most of the are fucking vain and they are not smarter, better or anything. Their confidence in majority comes from ignorance.

I am brainlet myself, but I was usually questioning myself. Am I good enough? Should I do it? Why?

While other people do not thing about other or consequences of their action.

I thinking too much what other people thinks while in reality, it does not matter, most of them barely use brain.
>>
>when pretty girls talk to other people they are smiling and cheerful
>when the talk to me they are serious and have a straight face
>Op asks if i feel nervous when they talk to me
>the answer if obviously yes
>>
>>37238708
Pretty girls don't talk to me
>>
>>37238708
In professional setting, no.
if there was flirtation on her part yes.
>>
>>37239986
>cutdick
FUCK OFF REEEE
>>
>>37238708
no. not like i have a chance. nothing to be nervous about.
>>
Yes and I'm a straight girl. Pretty people are just very intimidating.
>>
>>37238708
No. If a good looking girl talks to me, I call her the wrong name and make fun of her. But every time I do it they seem to be interested in me and want to hang out for some reason.
>>
File: Jessica_Clements .jpg (124KB, 750x723px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica_Clements .jpg
124KB, 750x723px
I'm pretty sure this specimen is much more insecure about herself than I am about me

https://youtu.be/ooO8ztknQZg

Great face genetics means you get value for free, but you still want to find something inside you, some drive and dedication
>>
>>37238708
Used to. Then I married the pretty girl.
Now I only get nervous when it's that time of the month.
>>
>>37241258
yup. i can walk outside and go to the store without looking into the mirror right now without blinking an eye ball.

women simply can't do this, they'll never know what it's like to just up and leave somewhere without a 2 hour prep.

they'll also never know what it's like to have the streets all to yourself at 2:30 AM.
>>
File: 1495475248111.jpg (116KB, 782x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1495475248111.jpg
116KB, 782x1168px
>>37238708
Usually not, I feel so far removed to them that they are like of a different species, so I don't feel anxious, there is no potential to begin with.
>>
>>37238708
Happened to me yesterday, Introduced to a friends girlfriend, I had no idea what to do, say or even where to fucking put my eyes.
>>
>>37238708
Not nervous... more like angry in advance.
>>
I get nervous and spaghetti all over the damn place

Or I get angry, and get visibly apathetic/hostile towards them because I know they're not into me or feel the same way about me

Sometimes I'm smooth and play it cool, but that happens far less
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495621626093.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495621626093.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
I get nervous when I talk to my girlfriend. Like if we go on a date, at the start, I'm always nervous for some reason.
>>
>>37239581
I know how you feel, it's almost painful.
>>
File: filing_images_25578109e625.jpg (248KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
filing_images_25578109e625.jpg
248KB, 500x681px
>>37238708
No I don't. Nerves come from a fear of failing. I've already lost.
>>
>>37238708
There are no pretty girls in this 3DPD world.
>>
pretty girls dont talk to me though
>>
>>37238708
>Do you get nervous when a pretty girl talks to you?
That would require them to talk to me
>>
>>37238708
>Pretty girls have talked to you

If you fit this criterion you need to leave
>>
My wife has spoken to me everyday for seven years now, so I've gotten used to it :3
>>
>>37238708

if she took off all her make up it would be pretty easy
>>
>>37239234
>one can be a faggot and not be a virgin before marriage I'm church now
this is how you know Christians are retarded
>>
>>37238830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_yQhALyAx0
this is you
>>
>>37238708
it's been so long since i spoke to a non related female so i don't know if i do
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.