[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do you not have a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 21

File: untitled.jpg (19KB, 481x477px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
19KB, 481x477px
So why do you not have a girlfriend?
>>
>>37238519
i don't know anon
you gotta know yourself and do what it needs to be done to get a gf
>>
I don't really want one. I guess I want one but I'm so far removed at this point I've accepted I'll probably be alone for most of my life
>>
File: 1479612325456.jpg (85KB, 558x523px) Image search: [Google]
1479612325456.jpg
85KB, 558x523px
Because I have a boyfriend instead anon.
>>
>>37238626
nice if you are girl(female)
>>
>>37238519
Because in every romantic relationship I've ever been in I get cheated on. Found out last one about a week before I'd planned to propose. Never again.
>>
>>37238519
wanna be my gf, miu?
>>
>>37238519
I don't try get one because I couldn't bothered to.
>>
Because my previous relationships were all disappointments. Women change after you get together with them on a 'romantic' level. Generally for the worse.
>>
>>37238519
Because I'm gay and girls are boring
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-31-17h41m46s204.png (668KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-31-17h41m46s204.png
668KB, 1280x720px
Because I am not desirable. I have a shit part time job, no vehicle, am boring as fuck, and like to grow and smoke my own weed. I'm invisible. Maybe a 5-6/10 at best and too shy to speak irl. It's a challenge to speak to anyone,b ut especially so when it's a cute girl. It just feels wrong, trying to converse with anybody. Wasn't built for relationships and I know it. It hurts.
>>
File: feel sunset.jpg (29KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
feel sunset.jpg
29KB, 680x510px
i think that's probably what i want more than anything. i only had one relationship, and it didn't even last a year, but when she left it demolished any confidence and positive self talk about myself when i finally got tfw gf.

i was super beta about it and depressed for like an entire year. still not over it, but it doesn't feel like there is a black hole in my chest anymore. i dated a few girls after that but it never went anywhere because i was still sad and desperate to prove to myself that i was capable of being loved again so i turned off every single girl that gave me the time of the day.

i started using tinder and it got a little better. rejection is much easier when it's just 5 pictures and a dumb bio not texting you back. i've met up with a ton of girls from tinder, didn't fuck any of the attractive ones because i'm too beta but i fucked almost all the whatever ones. it doesn't make me feel good anymore. in fact, it makes me feel like shit, like the only women i can attract are beneath me.

i think many robots will be surprised to discover all of your problems don't vanish when you get a gf or have sex. there's obviously other stuff thats wrong with us that'll keep us in a perpetual state of sadness, no matter what happens.

so i guess i cant get a gf because im a sad insecure loser who doesn't feel like i'm even worthy of finding someone who loves me, cause i don't even love myself and everyone can pick up on that.
>>
>>37238519
I don't talk to women. I got asked out before but froze up and ignored them.
>>
>>37238519
I don't have the money to afford one.
>>
File: 1492697033686.jpg (332KB, 850x903px) Image search: [Google]
1492697033686.jpg
332KB, 850x903px
>>37238684
I'm a girl (male), not female. Sorry.
>>
>>37238813
Speak for yourself. My life improved tenfold when I lost my virginity. It was like pushing some sort of magical button.
>>
File: temp2.jpg (58KB, 527x601px) Image search: [Google]
temp2.jpg
58KB, 527x601px
>>37238841
Degenerate scum. You are male to your core.

Be home if you want but quit being a pathetic little pussified bitch who likes about what they are.
>>
File: temp.jpg (282KB, 522x1657px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
282KB, 522x1657px
>>37238911
Pic related. Is you. Original content.
>>
because im fat and i could never stomach having a gf without having the power card
>>
>>37238519

I'm a weirdo who has a lot of guns and survival stuff. Girls around here do not like this.
>>
>>37238911
*Homo
*Lies

Fuck Chrome's autocorrect
>>
>>37238519
Because every time some succubus tries to bewitch me with her girlish charms, I call her out for being the vile harpy that she is
>>
>>37238519
I don't have any opportunities to meet girls and I wouldn't have the energy to talk to them if I did.
>>
I tried Tinder today at the behest of one of the few people in the world who still talk to me. I had avoided it for a long time. It made me realise just how low on the scale I really am.
>>
My standards are still too high
>>
>>37238519
She doesn't want a LDR.
>>
I do. She's beautiful, kind, intelligent and very loving
>>
File: 369.jpg (120KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
369.jpg
120KB, 960x720px
Because I'm a shitty selfish person with zero ambition or self improvement.
I do not meet any woman's minimum standard in looks or success.
>>
File: 1492829067632.png (55KB, 287x275px) Image search: [Google]
1492829067632.png
55KB, 287x275px
>>37238911
I'm not trans, I crossdress as a fetish. I'm a male and I don't think I'm a girl.
>>
because no one likes me and I don't like to have one either.
>>
no point in even attempting to date when you're afraid of driving and don't have a job
>>
>older women at work all think i'm a fantastic person and love talking to me
>women my age are reasonable work mates but not much else

I'm always been that kid that the parents want to date their daughter but the daughters never find interesting enough. The few girls that i do click with have all been closet lesbians.

It's not great. I hope i can get lucky within the next 8 years of my life. Once i hit 30 i'm done with the dating game since all that will be left are the women who are only looking for a man so they can become a fulltime mum.
>>
>>37238519
I thibk I do, but not sure if she's taking it seriously. Asking for the digits today my robro.
>>
>>37238519
i do and i force her to verbally humiliate me sometimes feels good man
>>
large amounts of baggage I suppose
my looks are good enough to get stares in public but it takes like 30 mins of talking to me to be put off.
>>
I do have a femb. gf
>>
>>37238787
Wanna send me a seed?
>>
>>37238519
Physically-unattractive
>>
>>37238929
Moce to Texas. If the guy from DemoRanch can get a wife, you can as well my frien.
>>
>>37238519
Owwwh gee I wonder why.

MAYBE CUZ IM FUCKING UGLY
>>
Because I don't want to join the rat race to win female affection.
>>
I never tried to get one because I know I'd fail.
>>
>>37238519
even when mother comes to my room i must disable everything i watch/work on. So i suppose gf would make me equally embarrased to do anything i am doing right now
>>
File: 1495243316340.jpg (59KB, 649x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495243316340.jpg
59KB, 649x750px
I'm ugly with no confidence or self-esteem. I have never had a girlfriend in 26 years so why would I want one now?

I also gave up 10 years ago.
>>
File: 1495603131912.jpg (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1495603131912.jpg
8KB, 212x238px
I'm an Asian boy. No one wants me. I'm completely fine with my waifu, though.
>>
File: 8T3VGIT.jpg (835KB, 3053x4700px) Image search: [Google]
8T3VGIT.jpg
835KB, 3053x4700px
Because I'm a coward. I attractive, fucked a few girls but I'm terrified of commitment. When a girl starts making moves to see me I run away and ghost her
>>
Because i have a small penis and i'm a "boring" person
>>
I'm fat and have a fat gf
>>
Because I don't engage strangers often, thus my circle of associates is miniscule. It's also predominantly male.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 243x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 243x168px
>>37238927
>Fat
>Stomach
I'm sorry If this wasn't intended
>>
>>37238519
I did but she found a receipt in my emails when I payed for a Chaturbate girl, now i'm more alone than ever but I deserve it
>>
>>37238519
i'm edating my best friend does that count as a girlfriend-
>>
have no personality and nothing to offer in a relation ship
>>
>>37240650
Fucking idiot, not because you got caught but giving your money to camwhores.
>>
>>37238519
I don't have an ugly face but i'm 5'11" 130lb skellymode which is a huge turnoff. To add to this, I'm in a major with one of the highest male to female ratios, and the few females that do exist are either literal 11/10's or 1/10 hambeasts. To add to this wonderful set of circumstances, I'm mildly autistic and not very good at initiating conversations, so even if there was a girl in my class that i thought was qt i'd never actually go up and talk to them.

oh and obligatory "i don't have a gf because i post on r9k"
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 216x250px
>>37238519
I like her but she recently broke up with her BF. We're good friends and I don't want to make our relationship awkward, wat do? Help
>>
>>37240944
I know, it will scar me for life and I really did love her at the time but I fucked up so bad
>>
>>37241008
Ah well, as long as you learnt from it. Never give camwhores dosh.
>>
>>37240994
leave
women are not for friendship
>>
>Have a girlfriend at home
>Away on vacation with essentially a girlfriend here as well so I don't have to wait weeks to get my dick sucked again
Really struggling here
>>
File: 0493 - AAfYsOB.jpg (25KB, 680x468px) Image search: [Google]
0493 - AAfYsOB.jpg
25KB, 680x468px
>>37238519
I'm 5'6" and literally all girls are attracted to a guy who's 8-10 inches taller than her

>tfw no qt female dwarf to take my virgnity
>>
File: kobayashi1.png (565KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
kobayashi1.png
565KB, 1280x738px
Why do I not have a girlfriend?
Why?

I'm NEET
I have social anxiety
I'm a manlet
I have a small dick
All I do every day is play video games, read manga and watch TV shows and anime
>>
>>37238519
I live in a ghost town where there are no thicc qts. Also being a 5'8" skelly manlet doesn't help.
>>
>>37238519
No fembots in this country, my personality is unappealing for normies and I'm just average in looks.
>>
>>37238519
>they'd talk to me by their choice...
I hate group projects.
>>
File: 1427366124079.gif (655KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1427366124079.gif
655KB, 300x168px
>>37238519
To much trouble
>>
>>37239967
Just wait until you're 30 and all the other Asian roasties flood back because they're in nesting mode. All of a sudden you'll be a hot commodity. You're expected to marry someone at that point, but I say don't. Just hit it and quit it. If you don't give in to the shame, you can get so much ass and also the pleasure of dumping their asses when you get tired of them (which you will)
>>
Because I'm ugly genetic trash. I actually met a fembot whom I had talked to for a year but a week after she saw me in person she ghosted me. I want to strangle all you faggots who say you can't get a gf because wahhh I'm fat or waahhhh I'm "autistic". I would kill to have even average looks.
>>
I'm
>ugly
>lazy
>dumb
>overweight
I do have a date on sunday (the first one in my life), so maybe these things might not ultimately stop me from getting a gf
>>
>>37238519
hate myself too much to give someone the experience of having to deal with me anyone that even begins to like me i hate because of this
>>
>>37238813
My relationship didn't even last half a year.

I keep thinking back to all the things she did wrong and sometimes I still get the urge to message her and tell her it could've worked out if she didn't fuck up in the ways that she did. I fucked up too but at least I apologized and tried to fix the issues she had with me.

You're right about only attracting women beneath you. As much as I'd love to feel some self pity I do attract girls but for all of them I just feel nothing or mildly annoyed when I see/look at them. I know it sounds condescending to say they're beneath me but they're often stupid, ugly, fat and uncultured.

I just want to be with somebody that makes me happy.
>>
I have a 12.5 cm dick
Thats why
Nobody absolutely nobody likes a small dick
>>
File: laterhomo.jpg (29KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
laterhomo.jpg
29KB, 500x499px
>low self-esteem
>shit job
>anti-social
>overweight
>boring personality
>man-boobs
>don't feel like putting forth the effort for one
>>
>>37238519
I did. We were together for five years, and we made a lot of long term plans together. She insisted she wanted to spend her life with me, and even said that I was her personal blessing from god (she was very religious). I was incredibly happy, and even stopped thinking about killing myself when I was around her. I'd thought about killing myself daily since I was a child.

Then, one day during last summer, the day before she was supposed to take the train to visit me (which I paid for), she called and dumped me. Said she didn't like having sex despite her initiating it much of the time, and even said it felt like being raped. She also said she wanted to be "free". Apparently she'd been planning to dump me for months. The last time I'd seen her about a month before, she'd acted like everything was fine, fucked like a beast, and even told me she loved me. All of it was a lie.

Now it's been almost a year and I'm still heartbroken. I could get a gf, but why? If the woman I trusted so deeply, who gave every impression of a loyal, pure maiden could be such a cruel and selfish liar, then I can't ever trust any women. I have decided that I do not want to deal with women anymore. They are evil creatures that will feed you all the honeyed lies you can take before finally dealing the killing blow. They won't even show remorse for it, and more likely than not they'll try to blame you for it.

Robots should be happy they've never had one of these succubi destroy their souls. You still have a chance at happiness, don't waste it chasing holes.
>>
>>37239408
That's because you're a good man with a good head on his shoulders that exudes respect. Older women see the value in that for a husband, but younger women don't want good men. They want the alpha that makes her panties drip, hence why they don't give a fuck about you.

Mark my words, once these bitches hit 30 and 40 and their looks have dried up and their vaginas are annihilated by Chad and uh oh babies, they'll be throwing themselves at you. Don't fall for it man.
>>
>>37244492
It's the ultimate life lesson. It teaches you that your mother, father, friends, pets, every other living creature on this planet is much less complex than you imagined. There is no vague power to love, there is just nothing there. It's a mental lie that people willingly live in to enjoy a false reality. Any animal would take the juicier meat if presented it, and would probably take both pieces of meat if it's stomach could hold it. You aren't special. And what's worse, she wasn't special to you. Right now you're mad at her, but over time you'll become mad at yourself, then you'll realize there's nothing either of you could have done and the only reason it worked out AT ALL was for completely different reasons than you thought. Be thankful for the time you spent in the lie, it's a sweet place, but now that you've become a man you have to accept that what you know now has always been true, and there are even deeper levels of understanding to achieve.
>>
>>37238519
I actually do have one.
She's my favourite person, soon we will gas the jews together.
>>
>>37244570
You lost me the second you said family can't love. Sorry dude, but there's a huge gap between the love a woman lies about and the bond of family.
>>
>>37238519

I love myself too much to "settle" for anything other than what I want.
>>
>>37244615
That's the next lesson
>>
>>37244685
Well if I ever get such a bad experience from my mom or brother that I realize they don't actually love me, I'm just going to kill myself. After my evil ex tricked me and kicked me when I was down, the only reason I didn't kill myself is them. They're still the only reason. If that reason leaves then I'm killing myself no question.
>>
File: 1495070947319.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1495070947319.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>>37244492
>THE FEELS
That spoke to my soul anon.
It feels like they can literally switch off their love towards a man in an instant.
>>
>>37244829

It feels kind of nice that someone shares that pain. I felt a little melodramatic writing that.

I think they can, honestly. I remember when I was a teen an older man told me that the only people a woman can ever really love are her kids, and sometimes not even then. At the time I thought he was a horrible sexist, so I disregarded his wisdom. Now I know, but it was a very painful lesson to learn
>>
>>37239162
Keep it that way anon, at least you're being honest.

I made the mistake of trying to convince myself and my girlfriend that I wasn't a feckless waster, all ended in tears.

Not worth the fucking effort.
>>
File: horseshoecarbfornormies.jpg (199KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
horseshoecarbfornormies.jpg
199KB, 736x552px
>>37238519
There isn't anyone worth my time. Let me stop you before you call me arrogant or entitled. There is NO ONE near where I live who has similar remotely interests, there is NO ONE here even close to my intellectual level and I'm not even that smart. The people in MD, let alone the women are such dumb shits they can't even turn on an android phone without help. These are the same dumb shits that pick up the horseshoe crabs by the tail and throw them thinking it don't hurt them.

Now let's go back to point A), find me a woman who can have a conversation with me about pseudo-intellectual things, video games, and will let me ramble on about animals and my art projects and we're good to go! She could be a 600lbs hamplanet and I wouldn't care. But these dumb fucking bitches in MD can't even hold a conversation.
>>
>>37245036
*doesn't hurt them
I don't know how that got through.
>>
>>37238519
i originally don't want to
>>
>>37245036
I have the same problem, but the way I feel better about it is that if I ever did meet someone as intelligent as me we would probably try to murder each other like highlanders before we dated.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.