/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many submissive men exist who have fantasies about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1495492323398.png (387KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1495492323398.png
387KB, 500x453px
Why do so many submissive men exist who have fantasies about powerful and assertive women, like monster girls, yanderes and mommy doms? It makes sense for women to be submissive, it's programmed into them.

But it's totally pointless and odd for a man to feel like this. And you'll never find girls who really enjoy this dynamic besides the occasional attention whore wants to be "different" and the ones who do it for money.
>>
Because they were raised that way.
>>
I feel like you're just baiting, but if you're not I personally enjoy it because it reaffirms that they love you rather then not really knowing if they're fucking around behind your back since you're constantly acting upon them without reciprocation.

Or something, iunno. It's late man.
>>
>>37238245
But women are raised to be powerful, bratty and independent in the western world these days and still are submissive sexually.
>>
>>37238224
they are losers blox
>>
>>37238265
It doesn't stop them to raise weaklings. It is womens nature the say and do different things. They want to get manhandled but not by betas.
>>
>>37238313
So how does a guy grow up not being a submissive mommy fantasies having beta? With a good father?
>>
>>37238327
Good father, good mother, proper upbringing.
>>
> It's odd and pointless
And? Why do you think we're here, I /r9k/. This site was made for and by odd people.
> You'll never find girls who enjoy this dynamic
If we did we wouldn't be hanging out in /gfd/ bitching about, would we?
> Aside from the occasional attention whore
Which means there are girls who enjoy this dynamic out there. The possibility is there, however faint.

Even if I have to conform a bit to a male stereotype a bit to get to know a girl, doesn't mean I won't encourage her to take charge every once in a while.
>>
>>37238440
>Good father, good mother
Are you suggesting a family with both parents in 2017? That doesn't exist.
>>
>>37238245
This, their parents failed to do their duty to raise a confident man
>>
>>37238466
Then the number of incapable men will grow.
>>
>>37238462
You'll never make a girl happy with your faggy submissive attitude.
>>
>>37238466
It exists, anon. Stop being a retard. My parents are a couple.
>>
>>37238224
I think they just want to feel loved by someone. Having an aggressive female counterpart means they get obvious shows of affection.
>>
>>37238675
No they're not they'll break up sooner or later. You posting in /r9k/ is living proof that you're not growing up right.
>>
File: 1495555293279.jpg (69KB, 578x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495555293279.jpg
69KB, 578x850px
>>37238681
It's got nothing to do with single mothers, it's all about people who haven't experienced love wanting it to be given to them.
That's the appeal of everything OP has listed, especially monster girls.
>>
>>37238224
I like them because the idea that a strong, dominant girl is submissive only to you is nice. It's not like I dislike submissive girls though.
>>
>>37238245
>>37238253
>>37238327
>>37238462
>>37238681
>>37238743
It has nothing to do with appeal and everything to do with being a scared permavirgin who's to fucking fat and lazy with the stamina of a terminally ill 95 year old cancer patient so you go after someone who'll "dom" your gross stretch mark laden asses only so you can sit their and wheeze and cough while they try to find your mircodick
You retards aren't into any domination related fetish or love related fetish.
>>
File: tumblr_onsz0rAkj71rd8llro1_1280.png (744KB, 1280x811px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onsz0rAkj71rd8llro1_1280.png
744KB, 1280x811px
>>37238786
What exactly do you mean by "love related fetish?"
I agree on that point though, it isn't a fetish. Just look at /jp/'s Monster Girl threads, more than half of the posters there hate the idea of being dominated. If they had the chance of a submissive human girl, they'd jump at it.
>>
>>37238836
Your mommy/sister fetishes that's the incestuous garbage I'm referring to.
>>
>>37238836
How are monster girls not heavily about domination?
>>
>>37238880
Yes, but don't tell them that. They even hate MGQ, the only reason why their little clique got half the art it did, because it's not vanilla enough for them.
>>
>>37238534
> You will never make Stacy happy by not being Chad.
ftfy
Go preach somewhere else. A normie bitch and I have nothing in common, why would I bend over backwards to try and please her?
>>
>>37238903
Has nothing to do with being a normie. Even the cute, shy NEET girls want a dominant guy who takes control. Women are programmed to enjoy this.

Just look at most erotica for females, normie or not. Or anima/manga aimed at women. It's guys taking control over them.
>>
>>37238709
> He says as he himself posts on /r9k/
Hmmm...
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>37238786
Sorry to hear a fat guy sit on you when you were little.
>>
>because dominant women are hot
>>
File: 1495472766738.png (2MB, 907x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1495472766738.png
2MB, 907x1023px
>>37238224
Real woman are just a giant disappointment overall unless you enjoy fucking girls that are lesser than you.
>>
File: 26066456_p0.png (379KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
26066456_p0.png
379KB, 600x600px
>>37238836
Cute pic. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy looking at it. Tentacle monster girls are simply top tier.
>>
>>37238931
You're wrong actually, as many as 24% of women prefer submissive men.

Not only that, but relationships where one party is dominant tends to be more stable and produce more offspring, regardless of whether the dominant party is male or female.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271536689_Why_do_some_women_prefer_submissive_men_Hierarchically_disparate_couples_reach_higher_reproductive_success_in_European_urban_humans
>>
>>37239849
They only asked some 18 year olds and I don't think their findings mirror reality well.
>>
>>37240240
They asked the 18 year olds about their parents relationship
>>
>>37240716
A woman nagging her husband is not femdom and they propably don't know what their parents do in the bedroom.
>>
Normie here.

I don't know about other people but I didn't really develop a thing for this until I was in a relationship with a girl who hit me and put me down a lot. I guess I just learned to associate it with sex like I'm one of Pavlov's dogs or something. I don't really know though. I know on some level that it's really dysfunctional and self defeating. But now just thinking about getting smacked around by some tatted up alternative chick gets my dick harder than anything else. Punk Stacey has ruined me for girls who would treat me nicely.
>>
It's the same appeal as reverse traps. Feminine behavior is intolerably annoying, but fucking men is gay.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.