[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here go on a shroom trip? Does it really alter your perspective

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: moo.png (330KB, 573x571px) Image search: [Google]
moo.png
330KB, 573x571px
Anyone here go on a shroom trip? Does it really alter your perspective permanently ?
>>
Nah just temporarily, though some things you may never forget

I'd recommend it
>>
How can a friendless hikiNEET get drugs?

ps too afraid to order online
>>
It just made my brain scream at me louder than it usually does, listing off my failured and impotencies one after another in SUPER LOUD ALL CAPS VOICE IN MY MIND. Had a panic attack during my last trip, ended up curled in a ball for 12 hours.

Not my thing, but don't let my awful experiences with them deter you. I'd avoid if you have really pad panic issues/you're not comfortable with the other people in the room though.

It's not life altering, but in the right conditions it's pretty great. Going for a walk nice and fucked up on shrooms in the middle of the night is comfy central.
>>
>>37238213
why are you afraid of ordering online?
you may be able to find shrooms locally
>>
I know how gay this is but I made a 14 minute vlog about my first and only experience with a shroom trip. Since I'd pretty much be transcribing that if I wanted to share my entire story about this subject I'm just going to link it here.
https://youtu.be/z0L40Hx1AV4
>>
>>37238254
also ama about actually acquiring shit off of the deep web
>>
>>37238188
It allows you to understand how much of your suffering is caused by yourself.
>>
>>37238213
Unless you live in California, Georgia, or Idaho, and if you life in the US, it is perfectly legal to buy spores online. You can also buy vermiculite substrate containers online if you are a noob to growing.
>>
>>37238408
Where do you buy them, senpai?
>>
>>37238242

>Had a panic attack during my last trip, ended up curled in a ball for 12 hours.

Fuck man, bad shroom trips are the worst. My worst experience was when I popped an eighth after doing a hit and run outside the apartment complex. Not sure what I was thinking.

Instantly starting thinking the cops would burst down the door and arrest me or something. Irrational but whatever -- I was on shrooms. At the very least they'd knock on my door or something.

So I went into a dark room and curled into a ball too. Fucking terrifying, being in the dark on shrooms. I kept thinking, "Dude, I have to end this. I have to break this window, take a shard of glass and slit my throat. And then everything will be okay."

But I just laid there, not moving. Then I had to throw up, so I went into the bathroom and puked. Looked into the toilet and my vomit was pure black. Freaked out, looked in the mirror, had an ego loss. Then I remembered my friend saying not to look at your belly in the mirror when on shrooms, which I did. Looked like an alien was swimming around in my stomach.

Grabbed roomate to confirm my puke was black. "Yeah, holy shit. What the hell?" (He was sober). I started freaking out.

We sat back down in that room and he started showing trippy videos on his laptop. We talked about life. Everything turned out okay 'til I sobered up.

Moral of the story, don't do shrooms alone, do it with good people. Do it with real friends. You'll be okay no matter what happens if they've got your back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.