[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter or something using predictive text

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1632.png (67KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1632.png
67KB, 640x1136px
Write a letter or something using predictive text
>>
>>37237956
I have a great day and I will be depleted and the ecu will handle a real engine why don't you just knock on my left fingers off in chunks lol
>>
>>37237967
Hope you have a good day love you so much please send me some money
>>
I'm going to be a good day please see attached file is scanned image in PDF format to disappear completely different wavelengths of angels.
>>
>>37237988
I will be ordinary people are doing their own arguments and it was a mistake once but he's into that sort of
>>
>>37238016
Of the way you can read my papers you know what the other person said is that I think I'm going berserk
>>
File: 1492444760152.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492444760152.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>37237956
I will be able to get the most important things to consider when the time to get the best way for me knows how to get the most part of the day of the best way for the weekend of the year.
>mfw
>>
You You You the the the absence is that what we call the number that you can use it but because people like the one who puts a damper you don't know is how you define terrorism define a a bad place... you don't know what to do.
>>
Please don't say that it's not gonna happen to you but I'm sure that you can do anything

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight because of the sun so I'm just going home
>>
>>37237956
I will not be alone for the rest of the time and I will not be able to handle that amount of cocaine
>>
>>37237956
I'm going to be starting next week. I don't know how to get good grades. I don't know how to get good grades. I don't know how to get good grades. I don't know how to get good grades.

And that just keep keeps going
>>
Aye you got me some good luck on your mind. I'm glad you're feeling better now I love you. I don't know what I was doing backflips but she did not know that she was in the place where I did it again. I know you.
>>
JOHN and I don't think it was the only thing I have ever been in a few days and then the other day that you are not going to going out for dinner tonight at least a little more than a than a than I thought.
>>
>>37237956
I thought they didn't know. To be honest I just realized I don't know how much you can still get the Persia and my grandma having to the schedule for you get out of the shower no joke
>>
>>37237956
I don't reallt care about all the other hand is a real thing I think I repressed the pancreas is a real thing I think I repressed the pancreas is a real thing I think I repressed the pancreas is a real thing I think I repressed the pancreas is a real thing I think I repressed the pancreas is a real thing I think I repressed the pancreas is a real thing I think I repressed the pancreas is a real thing I think I repressed the pancreas is a real thing I think I repressed the pancreas is a real thing I think I repressed.

What the fuck
>>
Cia and therefore never experts any other way around the witches and wizards to see if their own way of doing it was a good idea.
>>
Okay, but I still feel tired and my head hurts now. I don't know what to say and is the most progressive and tolerant country in the world. I don't know what to say sometimes, or something? What happened? I don't know if you can get out of the matches are you gonna do today.
>>
>>37237956
Okay cool hopefully this day is going pretty well how's your day going baby and I agree we should go around the world to have a homeland and it was just kinda laying there by yourself in the world baby I want that again so bad baby that would suck sure we can do that babe does it almost make a huge difference between us to get picked up off the ground in my head hurts so damn much too baby I love showering and dumped on my laptop with you cuddling bad... lol
>>
File: 1495063078912.jpg (53KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
1495063078912.jpg
53KB, 444x468px
It usually only lasts for a minute or two but you're not happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

Is my phone trying to tell me something?
>>
>>37238831
, and I will be dead.

I'm gonna leave it there.
Fucking sums up my life terrifically, all I did was hit the middle predictive text thing.
Fuck.
>>
>>37239517
also didn't mean to quote sorry enjoy your undeserved you tho
>>
I'm starting to think Salzburg festival is killing it right now lmao I wish I could have been doing so good at the next day.
>>
Yeah I know lol some people are just cruel and stuff like that btw the time to talk about the formula for concentrated dark matter of time
>>
>>37237956
I will be a good day to you by phone or email. The other side, but it will not only did he do it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.