[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you ever have a child/children with a non-white woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

Could you ever have a child/children with a non-white woman?
>>
>filling up the world with more shitskins
wow great plan fellow goy
>>
>>37237855
Better than NEET genes
>>
File: check em.gif (2MB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
check em.gif
2MB, 366x360px
>digits
GREAT THREAD
>>
>>37237970
You ruined it by pointing it out.
>>37237844
I could but they'll never find me. I went to college out of state.
>>
>>37238000
Some digits in this thread. But i don't get digits and am going to fuck it all up now.
>>
File: 1471952221702.jpg (72KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1471952221702.jpg
72KB, 600x530px
>having a child
>Literally producing the person who will cuck you with the person he will cuck you with
>>
>>37237844
Some nice digits in this thread.
>>
I don't think anyone would want a child with me let alone a nigger
>>
>>37237844

already did OP. feels bretty good
>>
>>37238322
What race is she my dude?
>>
>>37238328

creole .

originality
>>
>>37238322
You have kids and still browse r9k? I feel bad for those poor kids, growing up with a man child for a father and all. Just sad to think about.
>>
>>37238358

no need to project meng

not everyone who comes here is unironically a KHV neet autist
>>
im not white so no harm no foul
>>
File: Trump-globe.jpg (382KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-globe.jpg
382KB, 1200x800px
I wouldn't ever have children
shit is fucked
>>
Half white half asian is a pretty nice mix but most other combos nty
>>
>>37237844
No. Because I don't want a kid THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME, DESPITE WHAT THE LIBERALS THINK, MOST NORMAL PEOPLE, ROBOT OR NOT, DON'T WANT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LOOKING CHILDREN, THEY WANT TO LOOK AT THEIR CHILDREN'S FACES AND SEE SOMEONE SIMILAR TO THEM LOOKING BACK. RACEMIXERS WILL NEVER HAVE THAT
>>
>>37238720
Didn't mean to have so many Caps, but point still stands, racemixers have something wrong with them, if they want their child to LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEM. If you want to play a fun game, next time you see a white (usually female) in a mall with a non white kid, then go up to her and say "wow, is that your kid?" and when she says yes, just say "really? Looks nothing like you" and walk away. mudsharks know this, they just pretend it "doesn't matter".
>>
>>37237844
No. Race mixing is a what's killing the white race.
>>
>>37237844
Yes, as long as it's my children and my wife has the same values and loyalties as I do so.
>>
>>37237844
I could have children only with white or asian women. No coons.
>>
If you are a WHITE MALE in a relationship with non white female

DO NOT have sons I repeat DO NOT have sons they will have huuuuuge identity issues like Elliot dont make more robots, for girls the ease of being female outweighs the identity issues somewhat
>>
>>37237844
Could, would, and did. I'm white; she's black.
>>37238720
My child has as much of me as she does her mother. That's how kids work. I hold my child, and it's obvious from her skin tone and hair color that she's my child. My wife holds her and it's obvious by her hair texture, nose, and eyes that's she's my wife's child.
>>37238644
What are you? What's your woman?
>>
>>37240670
Who gives a shit? Elliot was an abnormal outlier. I'd want cutie half-asian daughters anyway
>>
>>37240676
>White skin
>Nigger nose and hair
Holy shit you fucked up badly. You've just made one of the ugliest children.
>>
>>37238720
Thats now how genetics work you retard rofl
>>
>>37237900
>>Better than NEET genes
If you're a NEET and have a child with a non-white woman the kid will still have NEET genes, anon.
>>
>>37238336
>creole
Does she have a funny accent?
>>
>>37240721
The son gives a shit clearly, I don't understand what your mean by this

Elliot is no outlier unless you know that for certain white male + non white female = sons with identity issues I see it all the time, the mixed autists on here are typically from that background as well as in real life I had to live with one who kept saying he wished his mother was white
>>
>>37238744
That's just showing that you have a chip on your shoulder, better to pretend to assume that it's someone else's kid.

I know this is more effective because I'm mixed myself and hate when people act like I'm with a random old person and not my biological parent. This is a stab in the gut, your proposal is just a bitter insult.
>>
>>37237844
Honestly, I have a black niece and it's harder to love than my white nieces and nephews.
So idk
>>
>>37240919
You see this all the time and its really sad/ironic to point out

White women treating and loving their white nieces /nephews while ignoring their black kids
>>
>>37240867
You don't see it all the time. You live online in an echo chamber. They're only upset because they feel they were close to being full white and instead got those shitty Asian genes. Without their mother they'd have never been born they. They should just be grateful
>>
>>37241006
Yes I do see it all the time, half Mexicans being white supremacists on pol, those ones at he will not divide us, the guy I lived with, one of my half indian friends, etc

You don't understand family dynamics so I don't know why I bothering but its alot different when the mother is white and the father isn't. The children aren't white but can identify with the stronger of the pair: The father

With white man + nonwhite woman the power dynamic is broken because the son cannot identify with the father and so has to identify with the submissive side: The mother

This culture loss causes a gap in their identity, its hard for a man to call someone dad if they look nothing like them, just as its hard to fit in with a group of white men as an outsider
>>
I probably should not have kids to begin with.
>>
>>37241144
Sounds like you just know a lot of weak people desu I'd still have kids with an asian woman. No fucks given
>>
>>37237900

Id rather have NEETs than niggers
>>
I did already. Hmmm...
>>
>>37240867
>on here
Well, THERE'S your problem!
>>37240919
That reveals more about you than your mulatto niece.
>>37241321
What's the combo?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.