[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a bad roommate? /uni/ feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1494958620764.jpg (66KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494958620764.jpg
66KB, 540x540px
I never had an argument with my roommate or something,but we are so different. He and his friend are basically Chads that act like very horny refugees,he invites his friend and gf without telling me and never says what he will do.
I am a very chill person,I just sit here playing video games, rarely saying anything cuz I am an INTP and he is my opposite.But from what I understand he hates me cuz I never go out,but how could I,since I don't have too many friends,and those that I do are just like me.

Also,I dont feel like I could really talk to since I am really into history,geography,politics etc.,and meanwhile he said I only know "weird and pointless stuff" and made fun of me for buying a book.

/What2do/ ?
>>
File: Nice meme, asshole.jpg (13KB, 325x166px) Image search: [Google]
Nice meme, asshole.jpg
13KB, 325x166px
>>37236908
>I just sit here playing video games, rarely saying anything
>cuz I am an INTP
>>
>>37236908
He's just pissed you're always around and you never give him a chance to bang girls in private. Not your problem.
>>
>>37236908
Suck his chad cock to relieve his frustrations.
>>
>>37236935

I sometimes leave if he asks me to. He bangs his gf in the shower or when I am at class
>>
File: Chad.png (145KB, 317x274px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
145KB, 317x274px
>>37236945
That is not enough for Chad. He needs more.
>>
>>37236908
>he invites his friend and gf without telling me
>But from what I understand he hates me cuz I never go out

it won't be long before his GF starts nagging him to get you moved out. Him, his GF and that friend will all go complain saying that you make them feel uncomfortable and you'll end up getting moved somewhere else.
>>
>>37236991

Lol,he is moving out with her for the summer soon. Tbh I wouldn't mind since we have NOTHING in common. Also,they don't want to move out together indefinitely just yet
>>
File: tyler-durd3.jpg (497KB, 1200x1501px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-durd3.jpg
497KB, 1200x1501px
>>37236908
Reach out and fight someone. Make sure the news of the fight reach him. He will view you as his equal, respect your territory, your activities, mabye share some time with you.
Or attend gym with him, if he is /fit/. And I'm sure he is.
>>
>>37237156
I am a scrawny fuck,I am 19 and weight 60 something kilos,I tried going to gym with him but I must prepare for exams.

He is /fit/,he was a boxer,but now he is fat
>>
call him dumb in front of his gf to establish dominance and then fuck his bitch
>>
>>37237183
Ok. You have 3 months. Start gaining body mass. Work out. Sleep well and have at least 3 meals a day. Visit /fit/ more often - it should become your favorite board now.
By the way, what is the stuff he doesn't concider "weird and pointless"?
btw, /infj/ here
>>
>>37236908
Nice humble bragging, twat. We get it, you read books, that doesn't make you superior, most books are shit anyway.
If you read belletristic you can kill yourself right away, most of it revolves around the pointless drama of normie characters.
>>
>>37237495
>/infj/ here
I can tell. Fuck off /fit/fag
>>
>>37237183
Just hang out with the guy? show interest in his life and hobbies? Just hang and interact.
>>
>>37236908
>roommates
American uni is dumb
>>
>>37237668

I sometimes go out with him,but we are so different
>>37237684
I live in Romania
>>37237495
Anything revolving around culture or different music tastes,etc
>>
Yea some guys just get mad if they live with someone who isn't social.
>>
>>37237853
>I live in Romania
Nu ma asteptam sa fie romani pe /r9k/. Hai noroc.
>>
>>37237887
this
there's little to nothing you can do about this situation, this is just the way some people are, ESPECIALLY in college where they want to live out their "partying every day with everybody they know" fantasies
just remain respectful and don't let him step your boundaries
>>
>>37237896
Salutari si tie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.