[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does it mean when a gril tells you you're mysterious?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 21324.jpg (90KB, 447x350px) Image search: [Google]
21324.jpg
90KB, 447x350px
what does it mean when a gril tells you you're mysterious? is she saying im autistic?
>>
she has that fantasy where she's the only one who knows all about the "mysterious" guy and is her secret rendezvous
>>
>>37235888
She thinks you might shoot up a school
>>
>>37235888
It is a polite way of saying "you are pathetic worthless parody of a man, what the fuck is your problem? Stop wasting my time, do me a service and disappear from my life, loser".
>>
File: 2131157.jpg (28KB, 572x497px) Image search: [Google]
2131157.jpg
28KB, 572x497px
>>37235985
>>37236140
dont bully me pls
>>
>>37236185
Ok. Sorry.
But really, she just being polite
>>
No, it's just a way of saying you're unreachable/withdrawn. My teacher called me mysterious once.
>>
>>37235888
Literally everyone told me i was mysterious because i have dark circles, black hair, doesn't talk a lot in class and sit in the back everytime.
It depends, most girls that told me that were interested in me, but mysterious can be creepy/disgusting.
>>
>>37235888
Probably just means you're quiet and withdrawn, but hot enough for it to mean you still get attention.

Do your best Driver impression and try to remain mysterious enough that she dosen't find out how boring you actually are.
>>
a girl told me to leave her alone and called me a creep

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>37235888
read this chapter of the book of pook and you will realize what it means

https://bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-49
>>
>>37236773
She wants the D Anon, tap that shit ASAP
>>
>>37235888
You could translate it by : "I don't find any qualities in you, but I'll say that you're mysterious and cute because I'm not a wicked girl, am I ?"
>>
>>37236764
>how boring you actually are.
hahaha this hit me hard
>>
>>37235888
My gf says I'm mysterious because I never express my emotions but I'm hot, because otherwise I'd just be a loser. I'm actually just really really bored all the time.
>>
>>37236804
i bookmarked the site anon thank you
>>
Id assume she is interested.

Women I have been with in the past said I was mysterious, intriguing. That is until we fuck or have known each other for a while then they get bored.

Playing the mysterious card can work if you present yourself as stylish gentleman and can keep appearances ...
They all like Grey...
>>
>>37236804
basically what the book is saying is that , im fucked if she finds out im just autistic. i dont like to think im autistic ffs
>>
>>37235888
It probably means you don't talk much, I have been told that as well. basically she is calling you weird.
>>
>>37236957
Think of Elon Musk... Autistic.

Gold digger models sucking his dick.

He just needs to figure out how to get rid of them before they financially rape him...

You could be like Elon
>>
>>37235888
Could mean literally anything because "mysterious" means different things to do different people. If you called a girl mysterious, why would it be?
>>
>>37235888
I've had girls interested in me purely for the fact I was quiet. They want you to be that "deep mysterious guy who never talks but will open up a deep ocean of knowledge and feelings just for me" kind of guy. They immediately lose interest once you talk, even just a little bit.
>>
>>37236993
>If you called a girl mysterious, why would it be?
Probably does some kind of Wiccan animal sacrifices to her goddesses in her backyard and licks period blood off her fingers.
>>
>>37237018
She likes me, she is mysterious...
>>
File: mystery.jpg (6KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
6KB, 168x192px
>>37236993
>If you called a girl mysterious, why would it be?
>>
>>37235888
It means she only knows very few words, as you are not mysterious.
>>
>>37236994
>they Immediately lose interest once you talk
Fuck you I was expecting more
>>
It means you're quiet but attractive.

Girls look at you, but you don't look at them, this already puts the ball in your court because now you seem like some attractive guy whos too good for her.
>>
It's the good side of being autistic. Normies fantasise about "not carig what other people think", but only autists can actually achieve it.

Every time a normie girl has got a glimpse of my weird lifestyle, along with proof that I'm literally not doing it for attention, she's gone insane with curiosity.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.