[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my ex has been trying to get back with me. Should I do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170523_160249_01.jpg (803KB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170523_160249_01.jpg
803KB, 1944x1944px
So my ex has been trying to get back with me. Should I do it?

We lived together for 3 1/2 years. We started dating when she was 18. I'm the only serious boyfriend she's ever had.

I broke up with her because she had been talking to some guy she met on Facebook. They never met irl. I don't think she ever actually cheated on me, except emotionally. That was not the first time she had done that, and I had warned her before. I made her delete all social media for over a year and when I finally allowed it again, she went right back to it. It's like she can't resist the extra attention.

Otherwise she was always very obedient and modest. She basically did whatever I said. Honestly she was a great submissive girlfriend.

She also has BPD, and has a long list of emotional baggage. Has been raped, was an orphan from Russia, adopted to the US. Likes to smoke weed and act degenerate, but will listen when told how to behave. I don't know if it's worth the effort.

Thoughts? Pic related btw, its her.
>>
>>37235165
Shut up idiot

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
>>
>>37235165
>She also has BPD
NOPE.JPG
>>
>>37235165
>talking to some guy on facebook
Don't ever look back anon, don't be a thirsty cuck beta either.
>>
>>37235165
>Should I do it?
>She also has BPD
No. My BPD ex cheated got pregnant and came to my house a month away from giving birth begging me to take her back. Of course I told that bitch to never come around me again
>>
>>37235192
That's borderline personality disorder btw, not bipolar.
>>
>BPD
You can't paint over this, just fucking leg it

THOSE BITCHES WILL RUIN YOUR SHIT,

Don't say you weren't warned
>>
>>37235196
I'm pretty resolved in this perspective. I haven't even really considered it until a couple weeks ago. We've been broken up around 6 months. Been doing nofap and have been getting a little antsy but I think I need to just hold out rather than settling.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (107KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
107KB, 500x334px
>>37235228
>considering any mental health BPD

Not making that mistake again
>>
>>37235165
If you have to micromanage her behavior then no. You can't change people through sheer willpower.
>>
>>37235165
Sounds more like you had a job than a girlfriend.
>>
>>37235165
>I made her delete all social media for over a year and when I finally allowed it again
what are you her dad?
>>
>>37236655
That's what women want, anon.
>>
>>37235165
>BPD
>emotional baggage
>raped
>orphan
>russian
>druggy
>degenerate
OP, why even bother? There is no upside that would balance out all that shit.
>>
>>37235165
>BPD
>Russian
wew lad she's going to cuck your shit right up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.