[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

odd gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: snazzle.jpg (106KB, 1062x462px) Image search: [Google]
snazzle.jpg
106KB, 1062x462px
she blocked me, unblocked me and then blocked me when I had found out she had unblocked me. I still have major feelings for me and she claims to "still love but me but can't do a relationship right now" because of, as she puts, arguments, stress and also the feeling that she is helpless in wanting to see me more but being unable to see me more.
I am happy with the current arrangement of the relationship (seeing one a fortnight, calling 2-3 times a week and texting throughout the day) and want her back.
Is there any solution to getting her back? Could I encounter her in person and perhaps challenge her on the real reason for the breakup because I don't really see a reason, for a breakup, in the message; she is focused too much on not wanting to hurt me but she doesn't hurt me because I love her and am happy to see her.

Girlfriend dumped me because she doesn't think that it is right her hurting me (even though she doesn't hurt me) and that she isn't giving me enough time.

She says she loves me but cannot be in a relationship right now; which is unusual considering she is the one who asked me out and we have been close except for yesterday, which was out of the blue as she was sending me naked pictures and talking about how she wanted to fuck me at the weekend when we were supposed to see each other again.

She is always mentioning a Cinderella-story future between us and it is a future we both want but for some reason she has randomly dumped me.

She has depression and is under a lot of stress from parents and her current exams but she had been managing to fit me in well with a once a fortnight visitation routine and 2-3 calls a week with regular texting throughout the day.

(P.S. : The last argument was 1 month ago.)
>>
>>37233560
nobody cares you 19 year old fag.
>>
Welcome to every teenage relationship ever
>>
>>37233560
Pull back for a while and see if she responds
>>
>>37233560
She sounds like a mental basketcase, but if she's just under stress from counselors or something then there's a small chance you could work it out. Talk to her in person if you can, if not via phone, and ask her very bluntly why the sudden change. Ask her if there are friends or family telling her to do this.

At the end of the day you'll probably still be single and she'll be double-teaming Chad and Tyrone within the hour, though.
>>
>>37233615

Is there a way to get her back?

>>37233632

I was thinking of going to see her today desu because she's completely different in person and a lot better, is this a good idea?
>>
>>37233560
She's making sure you haven't moved on and aren't doing better than her. That's why she unblocks you, to spy on you. When she sees you're right where you are she throws enough slack on the line to keep you biting, baiting you with some literal Cinderella bullshit. You're getting played
>>
She doesn't wanna hurt you in the sense that she doesn't wanna tell you literally to fuck off. But you should get the clue, she wants you to fuck off. She doesn't want to be with you and you should move on.
>>
>>37233560

stop looking at girls like normal kind people, most of them do not possess empathy and therefor things like that (the typical rebound attention whoring game) where she gets off on her high score of how many times she can dump you snd then reel you back in with her charm... each time recharging her damaged self confidence and then disgarding you again like a used cumrag. leave forever or get cucked, the choice is yours
>>
>>37233643

see >>37233647

Also she won't be fucking other guys she's a 16 y/o shut-in with anxiety and depression who is pressured into things by her parents and (((friends))).
>>
File: 1494771101599.jpg (27KB, 514x564px) Image search: [Google]
1494771101599.jpg
27KB, 514x564px
>>37233560
>She says she loves me but cannot be in a relationship right now
She wants to fuck other dudes

>>37233669
>she won't fuck other dudes because she is pressured into things
I don't know what kind of fucked up backwards mental gymnastics are going on to make you think this but you should just give up my dude
>>
>>37233726

What other dudes is she gonna fuck being trapped in her house 24/7 because of her parents?
>>
>>37233560
Didnt read gtfo out normalfag
>>
>>37233752
That's a lie, dumbass. FUCK OFF YOU TEENAGE PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>37233752
>what other dudes is she gonna fuck
>she has friends
Girls are cock magnets. Even a fat landwhale female friend will be able to introduce her to other men, and there's no shortage of men with a fetish for crazy depressed girls.
>>
>>37233783

That's a lie is it? Because you know and I, who have put up with her parents for 13 months, don't know, right?

She is in her house 24/7 (apart from school) and her bedroom for the majority of that. She is not fucking other guys; her parents don't like letting me into the house, they go apeshit at her friends coming in so they wouldn't allow another fucking guy.
>>
File: 1495066295760.jpg (61KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
1495066295760.jpg
61KB, 526x472px
>>37233752
I forgot that mentally ill teenage girls are well known for obeying their parents and not sneaking out. If you keep chasing this bitch then you are a retard and deserve everything that happens to you.
>>
>>37233839

She doesn't sneak out she's well subjugated. She follows her parents orders and her career isn't actually her dream (she's told me this) but it's her parents dream for her and she doesn't want to be, as they put it, "wasted potential".
>>
File: 1492796672069.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492796672069.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>37233855
Who gives a fuck about her sob story?
The point is she wants as much dicks in her as humanly possible and you were in the way so she dumped you.
Again, you can move on or continue to let some crazy underage bitch make your life miserable.
>>
>>37233855
you're probably right we all know teenage girls never lie
>>
>>37234034

She isn't lying this is her parents. I know these things I'm not just guessing, yknow. Her parents are strict af and controlling and her step-dad beats her.
>>
>>37234094

either this is bait or you are a born cuck.

you deserve whats coming.
>>
>>37234094
Have you seen this happen or seen undeniable proof
>>
>>37234228

Yes. He's even tried threatening me but I don't put up with that shit and I put him back in his place.
>>
>>37234243
oh did you
who's story do you have, surely teenage girls don't lie to their daddies about dudes she calls daddy
>>
I've been in the exact position you are little normie, the magic word to fix everything is SAGE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.