[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're going to die >It could happen at any second

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1415572664089.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1415572664089.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>You're going to die
>It could happen at any second
>>
File: 1478930084954.png (187KB, 473x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478930084954.png
187KB, 473x491px
>It could happen at any second
>>
>That old gay guy that died while jerking off on chaturbate

RIP Bill, not gay just liked sucking dicks
>>
>>37233394
Thank GOD. Please just end it now.
>>
>You only live once
>you could die at any second
>you will not start over, like in a video game
>you will not get to observe from afar, like in a video game
>99% likeliness death is going to hurt like hell
>the idea of heaven is terrifying
>the idea of hell is terrifying
>the idea of nothingness if terrifying
>the idea of reincarnation is also terrifying
what the fuck
>>
>>37233765
This. I just hope it's sudden and painless.
>>
>>37233782
you never deserved to come into existence..
>>
>>37233782
Actually the idea of nothingness is pretty comfy. You just stop existing, don't feel anything, no pain, no sadness or happiness, just nothing
>>
File: Alan-Watts.jpg (1MB, 2267x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Watts.jpg
1MB, 2267x1588px
>>37233782
You sound so sure in your convictions.
>>
>>37233782
>the idea of heaven is terrifying
>the idea of reincarnation is also terrifying
how?
>>
File: 1471597863269.png (956KB, 1200x939px) Image search: [Google]
1471597863269.png
956KB, 1200x939px
>>37233394
no idea

no organo
>>
>>37233997
>heaven
the bible never states you'll see your loved ones in heaven. it doesn't even say everybody gets a mansion.
heaven is a place where you don't eat or sleep. there is no food or water. there's nothing to do but worship the lord. for eternity.
basically you do what you spent your earthly life doing, except in a void where there is nothing else to do. kinda fucked up.

>reincarnation
I'll explain it this way
>live once as a good person who was loved by everyone and noted for his charitable demeanor and selfless behavior
>die
>come back as a zebra and get viciously mauled to death by a lion
>come back as a dog and eat shit and get hit by a car or get put down (e.g. killed by a human) after getting arthritis
>come back as a hare and get hunted
>come back as a horse and have some ape-man thingy literally break your spirit and ride you around like some kind of animal
>come back as a lion and, idk, live a pretty chill life for a while
>die
>come back as a dung beetle
etc etc
>>
>it's not happening right this second
:(
>>
>>37234097
It can happen in the next 5-10 minutes if you really want
>>
Every single day I wish I could go back to middle school and have a second chance at life. That's when my life went downhill.

I'm actually okay with dying as long as long as my dad isn't around. He has told me that he'd kill himself if I was gone. I just want to happy /b/ros
>>
>>37234107
I'll be waiting buddy boy.
>>
File: enough.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>>37234120
On my way right now
>>
>>37234166
You are the only person who has listened to my wishes. Thank you, friend.
>>
>>37234068
when do you come back as another human? :(
>>
>>37234220
Think of how many species of living things there are.
Probably never.
>>
>>37233878
weel if you feel nothing you can t even feel the nothingness it s not even just like going to sleep because your still living when you sleep wtf
>>
>>37233394
Please just let me, I'm exhausted, I don't wanna hurt anymore, I've had too much, I can't do this anymore, just let me perish.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.